" Time flies by so fast "

Part 18

.

.

.

You managed to finish baking before it turned evening, you went out of the kitchen feeling exhausted from all of the hard work you've put into the sweets. Luke follows and went out of the kitchen aswell, covered with the remaining flower and dough.

" Uuu.. I really need a long, nice, warm bath after that.. " He said with exhaustion. You were lucky enough to not get messy considering you were wearing two shirts at the same time.

" Y/N, thanks again for the help! It's more than enough for the party. Oh and by the way, Beel left early since i think he got a stomachache from all of the desserts he's been eating in there.. " Luke said. " You should go and clean up aswell Y/N. "

" No need, i already came prepared. You should go back to Simeon and Solomon and get ready, see you at the party Luke! " You replied.

Both you and Luke wave eachother goodbye before Luke leaves, after that you notice that Mammon was sleeping in the corner. You smiled and went up to him. You sat down infront of him and poke him on the nose to wake him up.

Mammon moves a little and slowly open his eyes, seeing you right infront of him.

" Oh, Y/N you're done already? " He said. You nodded and grab out a box wrapped in plastic bag, you torn the plastic apart and open the box. Within the box is leftover sweets you made for Mammon.

" Sure am, here i made sweets for you before i left. Eat it if you'd like, i don't feel like eating sweets right now. " You said.

" Mm.. Alright. " Mammon lifts himself up and grabs a bite. " It's delicious. " He said while he chews on the food. You place your hand on Mammon's face cheek which surprises him.

" What are you doing? " He ask.

" Nothing, just wanted to check if you're heating up or not. It's a bit hot outside here don't you think? " You said. " Speaking of hot, i am sweating a little.. " Sweat drops start falling down from your face, and you can already feel a heat flowing through your body.

" Hold on, i'm gonna remove my shirt real quick. " You said. Mammon coughs out of the crumbs the moment he heard you said that. " I-INFRONT OF ME?! " He shouted, removing the remaining crumbs that was left on his mouth.

" .. Pervert, i'm wearing another shirt beneath. " You mumbled, Mammon's face turns red and just looks away.

" Well you should've said that earlier!! " Mammon faces the wall as you remove your shirt, you rolled your eyes and just sigh. " You know, you could just look. " You replied.

You put your dirty cloth inside a plastic bag you just randomly brought with you and grab Mammon's hand, lifting him up and make your way to the House of Lamentation with him.

" Ah.. Home Sweet Home! " You said, breathing the fresh air within the main hall. " Now, am gonna go change for our date. I'll wait you outside once you're done. " You pat Mammon on the back and went towards your room after. Mammon quickly makes his way to the bathroom first to get cleaned up.

( After Mammon taking a shower, he goes inside his room to change. Thinking what outfit would be best for him to wear, till suddenly something disturbs him choosing. He heard a shout coming from the bathroom so he went out to check. )

" WHO USED ALL THE HOT WATER?! " Asmodeus shouted as he stomps out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him while being sulking wet. Mammon looks up and down on Asmo and just let out a laugh.