" Two Chaotic Brothers " - Part 1

♥♡Leviathan x Reader x Mammon moment♡♥

*RING*

The bell has finally ring, which means class is over. You and Mammon got out of the class and head on over to the cafeteria where the other demon brothers is. As you guys walk on over to the cafeteria. Leviathan was behind you and grabs you by the hand.

" !!! WHAT THE HECK?!- " You screamed and rush on over to hide behind Mammon. You looked over and see it was Leviathan. You took a deep breath in relieved since you thought it was some demon you don't know.

" Oh..it's you...don't scare me like that Levi!... " You said as you stop hiding behind Mammon.

" Hi Y/N, oh and sorry about that..didn't mean to scare you. I was wondering if you want to sit next to eachother at the cafeteria, does that sound good to you? " He said.

" Hm? Oh sure! I don't mind. We can talk about what anime we should watch next while we're at it. " You said to Leviathan as you give him a warm smile.

" U-Uh.. Y-Yea! " Leviathan said nervously as he blush bright red.

Mammon looked at both of you and Leviathan and start to push you away from Levi(athan). " Oi Levi, sorry but Y/N is gonna sit next with me. " He said as he gave him a glare.

" Seriously? I don't want Y/N to get your stupidity when they sit next to you. " - Levi.

Both of them look at eachother with a glare and you just stood there looking at them. You sighed and break the fight between those two and you started talking.

" Okok look, how about you both sit next with me? I'll be in the middle. So both of you don't need to fight over me. Since..that's just childish. " You said to both of them. Mammon and Leviathan agreed.

You, Leviathan, and Mammon head on over to the cafeteria now and sit next to the other demon brothers (Beelzebub, Satan, and Asmodeus.)

You sat on the middle. Leviathan sit next to the left side and Mammon sit next to the right side.

" Where's Lucifer? " You asked.

" Working on paperwork again. " Satan said. " Does Lucifer eat with you guys in the cafeteria most of the time? " You asked. " Well. Yes, just sometimes. Since he has been very busy. " Beelzebub said as he munch on the food/s.

Asmodeus seem pretty busy by using his phone. So you didn't bother talking to him.

(Skip time since Toki (me) is lazy af)

School is finally over. You and the Demon Brothers head on over back home to the House of Lamention. As you arrive there. You head on over to your bedroom and lay down in bed to get some shut eye.

 You head on over to your bedroom and lay down in bed to get some shut eye