REVENGE of the EXes || A Lisk...

FlowerXPotato tarafından

"You mean a lot to me...." "As friends, right?" "As my life." "What does that mean?" "Should I have to spell... Daha Fazla

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣 🅸🅳🅸🅾🆃 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮
Profiles
Ch 1- Lili is back from the States, ya'll!
Ch 2- Not them again!
Ch 3- He? How is he here?
Ch 4- Sorry, I am not your puppet
Ch 6- Girls are bitches
Ch 7- Pluie
Ch 8- What does Eunha mean to you?
Ch 9- Chemistry
Ch 10- Fry his dick
Ch 11- Project Problem
Ch 12- Don't be so selfless
Ch 13- That's a lot to take in
Ch 14- That's your sister?
Ch 15- JKLM
Ch 16- Mission Impossible
Ch 17- Suspension
Ch 18- Cheating is okay?
Ch 19- Frenemies?
Ch 20- Frenemies to Lovers 🔞
Ch 21- Last day of Suspension
Ch 22- Day-out
Ch 23- Snakes
Ch 24- Revenge
Ch 25- Hug from the right person
Ch 26- Pairs

Ch 5- Same mistake, twice

131 4 0
FlowerXPotato tarafından

Lisa POV~

I don't know who was calling me but I desperately prayed that it was not the guy whom I met earlier today.

I was having too many shocks on the first day of university itself.

I stopped my cycle. Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé did the same. They were looking in the direction of the boy. I finally had the courage to look up to the boy, who by now was next to me.

"Hey, Lisa. Do you remember me? It's me, your-" I interrupted him.

"Bambam!"

Guess he was also happy that I remembered him. He hugged me and I did the same. "Lisa, I missed you so much!" "So did I, Bestie!" I literally shrieked in his ears.

Jisoo cleared her throat "Who is he, Lili?". Jennie shouted out "Guys, let's go to our place. I am hungry! Rosé is even more!"

Bambam whispered to me "Weird choice of friends." I smirked "I chose you, didn't I?"

When we reached Jennie's house, my mother looked at Bambam with surprise written on her face. Can't blame her, can I? 

Even I was surprised to see my best friend from the States here!

As Jennie went to the kitchen to get some food, correction, loads of food (Because we were hungry bitches) Bambam leaned closer to me. 

"This house is so cool. Do you live here?" he asked me. I chuckled "Yeah, now I do. After summer break, I will be moving to our new house with my parents. This is actually my cousin, Jennie's house."

We sat on Jennie's bed, with a heap of snacks in front of us. And then I started narrating everything, with Bambam adding on his points.

"After I went to United States of America, I had no friends. Bambam was my bench partner and luckily he was Thai. I became friends with his other friends like Jinyoung and Jackson. We became close friends and were in the same section till 7th grade. 

In the 8th grade, Bambam, Jinyoung and Jackson were transferred to section- C, while I remained in Section-A. I became lonely and that's when I made a mistake."
"You mean, new friends?" Rosé innocently queried.

"Not mistakes or new friends. BLUNDERS," Bambam said, pressuring on the word 'blunders'. I get it, I had made a terrible mistake making friends like them......

"The thing was that those two girls were really friendly, but little did I know there was more to come. I was so stupid that I was dragged into a relationship with a guy of my class, when I was just 17."
"Make that an abusive relationship with a jerk of your class."

The other three looked at me with shock in their eyes. "Y-you were abused?" Jisoo stuttered. Rosé was in the verge of angry tears and Jennie looked like she was ready for a murder.

"Girls calm down. The relationship is long over," I said laughing. I tried my best to lighten the atmosphere but all in vain.

"Calm down? Seriously, Liz? Who knows what would have happened if I didn't stop Sehun that day!" Bambam yelled, getting up from his chair. "What had happened that day?" Rosé asked.

I stuttered "Nothing. Bambam, shut up! You are making them worry." "No, why should he shut his mouth? Why didn't you tell me this before, Lili?" Jennie asked in anger.

"Never mind that. Tell me what happened that day, Bambam" she said looking towards him. Bambam sighed "That day, I think it was in the 12th grade, I was going to drop some books which my history teacher had asked me to."

"I saw Sehun leaning close to Lisa, and she was standing against a pillar. I didn't mind that as I knew Lisa and Sehun were dating. But one thing bothered me. Lisa was pushing Sehun away. I had thought that they were having a quarrel, when suddenly Sehun pushed Lisa down and was punching her!"

"WHAT? He did what?" Jisoo's eyes rolled up. "He was about to kick her, when I stopped him. Lisa literally had hugged me, and she started crying a river. That day, I went and told Lisa's parents about Sehun. His abusiveness granted him expulsion from the school. You all should have seen Lisa after that day. She was bawling her eyes out for days...."

Jisoo and Rosé suddenly came and hugged me "We're so sorry, Lisa. We are sorry we weren't with you." I hugged them back "It's okay. I got over it. Next time I see him, he won't be left alive."

Jennie chuckled "Where was this Lisa that time?" Rosé looked at Bambam "What happened after that? And how are you here?"

"Oh, let me tell that" I said. "That Sehun bastard left and my ex-friends were there to console me. Or that's what I thought. One of those bitches, was the one Sehun was cheating on me with!" 

"Omo! Jeongmallio?" Jennie expressed. Jisoo asked with curiosity "What happened next?"

I smirked "That day was worth remembering. I had slapped that bitch in front of the whole class, and she had a red patch for weeks. After this incident, while in university, I wanted to come back to Korea. But phaw couldn't so he had said me to go to university for one year and then we could move back to Korea. And now I'm going to study here, till I graduate" I finished with a smile. 

Everyone in the room clapped. "That's something which my Liz would do!" Bambam cheered.

"Wait, how come you didn't know that Bambam was here?" Rosé suddenly asked me. 
"Thing is, I had come to this university last year while Lisa was still in the US. My grandfather was ill, so I and my mother had to rush here," Bambam began to explain.

"I didn't have any time to contact Lisa and after his death, we completely stayed here to support my grandmother. After that, me and Lisa completely lost contact for almost two years."

"Till I met her today, when she confronted that Jungkook" he concluded looking towards me. "You mean Jungcock?" I asked, as we all cracked up laughing.

Jennie's mother came in and called us all for supper. Looking towards Bambam she asked, "Are you their new friend?"

I shook my head. "Ani imo. He is actually my friend from US, he also studies in Korea now!" My aunt looked at Bambam with strict eyes but suddenly jumped up, clapping. "Omo, jinjja? What's your name, dear?"

Bambam bowed low and introduced himself. Jennie's mother invited him for supper, which he gladly accepted.

He followed my sister and friends as they walked out. I skipped out happily as well, completely forgetting that my abusive ex-boyfriend was also in the same university as me.....

After having supper, Jennie led Jisoo and Rosé to her room where they talked about other stuff so that I could spend some time with Bambam. 

Me and Bambam headed to the porch and we sat on the bench. He then started talking about everything that had happened ever since we had lost touch.

Yep, he was still the same idiot.

I finally looked at my watch and it was 9:00 p.m.! Bambam leaned over and asked me what happened. "Aigoooooo. You fool! It's already 9PM. You should go home, you know?" I replied.

He nodded and was about to leave when he stopped. "Do you like anyone, now?"

I shook my head. "Nope. And I don't even believe in all these stuff anymore. Just love your family and friends and live a normal life."

Bambam smiled, "Proud of you, Lili."

As he walked away, I mumbled to myself, "I can't fall in love again. I can't make the same mistake twice."

Jungkook POV~

That Eunha bitch had followed me out of the class, and kept doing so till I reached the staircase. I turned suddenly, which surprised her, and yelled "What do you want?"

She clasped her hands tightly. And she started wailing "I'm sorry Jungkook. Please, come back to me!" Was she begging, right now?

I was furious "What the hell is wrong with you, girl? First you control me like I'm your puppet, and then you cheat on me! After that, you beg me to take you back?"

I was expecting her to regret her actions, but she did quite the opposite. 

She slapped me on my face, enraged like a bull "Do you seriously think, I ever loved you? But maybe now I do! And that's exactly why you are going take me back." 

"No, you don't love me. There is definitely something wrong with your brain. Plus, I don't love you any more. So why should we get into a relationship?"

That was a lie. 

I did love her, but not to the point where I will lose my self esteem.

My teeth were chattering and my backbone, shivering. I felt something wet come out of my eyes, but I rubbed them. I was about to retort, when Jimin jumped in.

He and V had been watching us the whole time.

Taehyung went upto Eunha "It will be better if you leave quietly. I don't care about genders when I break heads!" That snake shut up and ran away.

I thanked them and hurried out, before they could ask any other question.

Instead of taking the bus home, I loitered around because that's my favorite task.

[A/N: Or maybe because you don't want to do your homework.]

Shut up author, I'm not in the mood for your stupid shit.

[A/N: *Sweats profusely*]

And the worst part is not even Eunha. It's a deadly combo of Lisa and Eunha. Whom I have to see everyday. 

After loitering around for about 2 hours and stuffing myself with food for 30 mins, plus sleeping for 3 hours, I finally headed home.

No sooner did I enter my house than I stopped in my tracks. 

Namjoon hyung stared at me, as his face widened into a smile. Of course he followed me into my room and plopped onto my bed.

"What are you doing here?"

"Respect, Jungkook."

"Who cares? What do you want?"

"Spill."

I looked at him, obviously confusion written all over my face. 

"About Eunha. Tell me what happened today."

Sighing, I began to narrate. Cuz I knew the person in front of me won't leave my house, unless I tell him the truth.

Namjoon hyung crossed his arms, eyeing me. "So? Do you want to get back with her?"

"No."

"Don't you like her?"

"No."

"Stop lying. I am a lie detector, so just spit the truth out."

I rubbed my nape and lowered my head. "Maybe, I do. But she doesn't, it's clear she will just use me again."

He walked up to me and patted my back. "Do what your mind is telling you to do, not your heart. And my word of advice, DON'T get back with her. She surely has some tricks up her sleeve."

"I know. But something in me is telling that I want to start over."

"If you want to, then you do. But just beware. I don't think the Jungkook I know is so stupid to do the same mistake again."

"You know me too well, RM. And I guess you are right."

"Good boy, now go get me a glass of water. My advice is not for free, okay?"

I glared at him but went to fetch the glass of water, anyways.
He was right.
I can't make the same mistake twice.

•~•~•

Hello my lovely flowers! Hope you are enjoying the story till now...

It will mean a lot to me if you express your views on the story! Thank you, and do remember to vote.

Oh and just in case you are wondering, RM broke the glass containing the water!

Kisses and Hugs,

FlowerXPotato(✿ˆ³ˆc)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.4K 242 17
"Time's up, boys" The life isn't fair. Unexpected things happen when you least expect. Jennie, a simple girl and her friends were taken by seven dang...
235K 5.4K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
11.1K 487 21
It's been three long years since Taehyung and Jennie have seen each other. But little did they know they would come to meet again-unfinished business...
28.8K 684 27
[completed] Where the Badboy Jeon Jungkook and the new student Lalisa Manoban has a secret. What will there friends react if they found out!? •Schoo...