Uptown girl{RE-EDITED}{COMPLE...

By SincerelyNirvana

"Looks like opposites attract huh?" "What do you mean?" He chuckled,taking a swig of beer."I mean that I'm mo... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Happy birthday Eddie Vedder!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Happy birthday Dave!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84(FINAL CHAPTER!)

Chapter 48

57 1 0
By SincerelyNirvana

CHRIS SHIFLETT AND HIS GIRLFRIEND ARE HAVING A BABY??

Chris Shiflett,lead guitarist of Foo Fighters,is having a baby with his girlfriend Alana Valance.Chris and Alana have been dating for 10 whole months now,and there's only one question on people's minds:what's next?

Alana's pov
"And there's only one question on people's minds:what's next?"I finished reading the article out loud to Cami."geez,"she whistled,"the media are like vultures."she said."tell me about it."i said,closing my computer and putting it off to the side."you're like a full blown celebrity now."she said,I jokingly rolled my eyes."did Shifty see the article?"she asked as I closed my laptop,"I just emailed it to him,I'm not sure if he'll be too happy about it though."I replied."I understand how he feels,he probably wanted you guys to have a normal relationship.but then again,he's Chris Shiflett."she said,"anywho,how's the baby?"she asked.I chuckled and gently put my hand on my stomach,"Chris scheduled an ultrasound today."i replied.she squealed,"i can't believe I'm going to be an aunt!"she exclaimed.I giggled,then I suddenly felt a wave of nervousness.

"Cami?"

"Yeah Alana?"

"can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Lana,"she assured me."what is it?"she asked,"What was it like having Daisy?"I asked."To be honest,it was difficult.Henry didn't know about it Daisy at first,remember that?"she said,"yeah I remember,you were so nervous and I was sad because I felt like I couldn't help you because I wasn't there."i admitted."oh but you did help Alana,and I don't you worry at all.I mean,you're friends with the band members wives.I'm sure they can help you,i bet even Christine can help you."she assured me,I smiled."thanks Cami,I really appreciate this talk."I said,"anytime Alana."she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 183 26
A Foo Fighter FanFic. Will Mia be blinded by the sexy blonde that is Taylor? Or will she fall for the quiet handsome man that is Chris? A story about...
8.8K 229 41
September, 1998. It's a possibility that Los Angeles will kill Dave Grohl. Not only are the Foo Fighters without a record label, they're also down tw...
400 10 16
Abi Taylor Cobain had no known connections to the dead singer from Nirvana besides her last name. She does however get compared to him no matter if t...
2.3K 66 10
Casey has to make a decision. Will she choose Jerry or will it be Eddie? Can the two roommates fighting for her affections, remain friends? Made #1 i...