Uptown girl{RE-EDITED}{COMPLE...

By SincerelyNirvana

"Looks like opposites attract huh?" "What do you mean?" He chuckled,taking a swig of beer."I mean that I'm mo... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Happy birthday Eddie Vedder!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Happy birthday Dave!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84(FINAL CHAPTER!)

Chapter 23

72 1 0
By SincerelyNirvana

Chris' pov
"Have you thought about what kind of tattoo you're getting?"I asked Alana."yeah I did,"she replied,"how's this?"she asked as she held up a picture.I gently took it from her hand and looked at it,the picture was a tattoo of the In Utero Angel.

"Dave's gonna kill you if you get that."i joked,handing her back the picture."Well Dave isn't my man,you ar-"she immediately covered her mouth,I widened my eyes."what were you gonna say?"I asked curiously,"nothing!nothing!"she squeaked.I backed her up against the wall,"if you don't tell me,I'll punish you right here."I whispered in her ear.she gulped,"Dave's not my man,you are."she said.I smirked,I passionately kissed her.she pushed me away,"Chris no,what if someone walks in on us?"she said.I sighed,"you do have a point."i said.she gently kissed my cheek,"secret."she reminded me."secret."I repeated,she smiled.

"Wanna go back to your place or my place?"

"But Chris what about the tattoo?"

"You can get it tomorrow Alana,I want you now damnit."

Alana's pov
Chris and I both moaned as we both came,he pulled out of me and laid beside me.we immediately began to cuddle,"that was fucking great."he said."not for me."i joked,he gave me a serious look."I'm kidding I'm kidding!"I quickly assured him,"but I am feeling a little bit sore,and now I have to use more makeup."i pointed out."I  can't help leaving hickeys on your neck Alana,your body just drives me nuts."he said,I blushed.he buried his face into my neck,I giggled as he kissed my hickeys(his beard was ticking my neck).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 183 26
A Foo Fighter FanFic. Will Mia be blinded by the sexy blonde that is Taylor? Or will she fall for the quiet handsome man that is Chris? A story about...
23.4K 634 53
Britt starts working for her favorite band of all time, Foo Fighters. Her first week on the job brings a new relationship into her life that she neve...
444K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
8.9K 230 41
September, 1998. It's a possibility that Los Angeles will kill Dave Grohl. Not only are the Foo Fighters without a record label, they're also down tw...