Red (Manjiro "Mikey" Sano x O...

Par CrimsonMerc

Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered... Plus

Introduction
...PROLOGUE...
...CHAPTER I...
...CHAPTER III...
...CHAPTER IV...
...CHAPTER V...
...CHAPTER VI...
...CHAPTER VII...
...CHAPTER VIII...
...CHAPTER IX...
...CHAPTER X...
...CHAPTER XI...
CHAPTER XII
...CHAPTER XIII...
...CHAPTER XIV...
...CHAPTER XV...
...CHAPTER XVI...
...CHAPTER XVII...
...CHAPTER XVIII...
...CHAPTER XIX...
...CHAPTER XX...
...CHAPTER XXI...
...CHAPTER XXII...
...CHAPTER XXIII...
...CHAPTER XXIV...
...CHAPTER XXV...
...CHAPTER XXVI...
...CHAPTER XXVII...
...CHAPTER XXVIII...
...CHAPTER XXIX ...
...CHAPTER XXX...
...CHAPTER XXXI...
...CHAPTER XXXII...
...CHAPTER XXXIII...
...CHAPTER XXXIV...
...CHAPTER XXXV...
...CHAPTER XXXVI...
...EPILOGUE...
...Happy Birthday Mikey...

...CHAPTER II...

9.3K 357 84
Par CrimsonMerc

~ Baji Keisuke ~

"Bloody Waka. My head still hurts from yesterday." Naoka muttered to herself as she found body being thrown across the ring. He had thrown that damn slipper extremely hard and now she could feel a bruise. Luckily, it wasn't visible.

"Eh? What's up with you today? You're even lamer than usual." Her friend called snapping her out of her daze as she refocused on her opponent.

She was currently at Wakasa's gym, training as he had made her come by after work.

Her ass was currently being whooped by her bestie who was only a tad bit taller than her, and before she knew it, she was flat on her back as the light haired girl grinned down at her.

"This is no fun anymore." The girl pouted as she sat down in front of the pained Naoka.

"Then why don't you spar with my brother, Senju?" Naoka cooed, lightly brushing her friend's nose, her face turning a light shade of pink that matched her hair and she swatted her friend's hand away covering her mouth.

"Shut up Nao-chan! He'll hear you!" She whisper shouted causing the lilac eyed girl to laugh.

Naoka and Senju had been best friends for as long as they could remember. Their brothers were close therefore, they were close too. She was a beautiful girl with light pink hair and gorgeous green eyes. They were roughly the same height, although Senju had grown recently, leaving Naoka to fall just shorter than the pink haired girl. Naoka had always adored her, and the feelings were mutual. They had always been more like sisters than friends and had an unbreakable bond that couldn't be shook by anything.

They had met in this very gym in fact. Which was where, over the years, Naoka was able to pick up on the fact that her gorgeous, badass friend...

Had a big fat crush on her elder brother.

"I still don't get why you like him so much. He can be mean, he's lazy, always bored, moody-"

"You're only saying that because you're his sister." She said defensively which caused the dark haired girl to laugh. Senju's bright green eyes always sparkled when she looked at Wakasa, which was how Naoka had picked up on the little crush so quickly, she wasn't discrete at all.

She felt slightly bad for the girl though. It was obvious how much she crushed on the Wakasa, but she knew that he had always seen Senju as his other little sister that needed to be protected.

"What are you two gossiping about? Get up Naoka, I didn't tell you to come here so you could slack off." Her brothers bored voice reached their ears as he scolded her, and she looked at Senju with a raised brow who acted oblivious to what she was meaning.

"I've had enough for the night, I think I'm going to head home." She announced, and her pink haired friend clutched her arm tightly.

"Already? No way! It's only been-"

"Three hours Senju. If you want, we can go and get some food otherwise," She leant down to whisper in her ear "you can stay here and spar with my brother."

Senju's face went bright red and Naoka smirked as she already knew what her answer was going to be.

"F- fine, but you better call me later or we aren't friends anymore!" She shouted causing a laugh to erupt from the younger Imaushi sibling, while the elder one simply looked at the two confused.

"God those two will always be a mystery to me."

***

Baji Chifuyu and Mitsuya had been hanging out in the park while they waited for their other friends to arrive. The long haired male had grown bored while he pushed Chifuyu on the swing, after he had been begging him for the last half an hour. He finally gave in, watching as the blonde smiled brightly at him. He rolled his eyes, his mind wandering to what he was going to eat for dinner tonight. 'I'll text ma soon, I hope it's Peyoung'.

His attention was captured when he saw a beautiful girl with long dark hair walking along the path. His eyes widened, not hearing his friend yelling for him to take it easy as he subconsciously continued to push the blonde with much force.

"Baji-san!" Chifuyu exclaimed as he lost his hold on the swing, yelping and eyes widening as he fell forward, landing flat on his adorable face. Mitsuya had seen the whole thing, bursting out into a laugh while Baji's eyes were still on the dark hared girl.

"Wholey shit 6 o'clock! Look at that hottie!" Baji whisper shouted, catching the attention of some people, thankfully not the girl.

"Ow! Where?" Chifuyu questioned as he sat up rubbing his head and looking to the correct direction. All he saw was an old man walking a dog. He flinched in disgust before Baji grabbed the green eyed boys head and turned it towards the girl. He nearly choked when he saw her.

"That's not 6 o'clock, dumbass." Mitsuya said as he shook his head. But he also couldn't deny that the girl was very, very attractive.

Her long dark hair was tied in a ponytail while she wore a white cropped T shirt and shorts that exposed her long tan legs. She also sported a leather jacket and was carrying a water bottle, her eyes focused on the road ahead of her. She held confidence.

"Fuck, I'm going to go hit on her." The dark haired boy announced. Chifuyu's eyes widened as he snapped his head towards Baji, trying to grab onto the honey eyed boy to stop him, however he was too late. He winced knowing this wasn't going to end well. Mitsuya also pinched the bridge of his nose knowing this was a terrible idea.

"Hey miss, whatcha doing?" Baji asked in his husky voice, which was damn fine, but was completely ignored by the girl who acted as if he didn't exist. Baji's brow raised in amusement as he looked to his friends then back to the dark haired beauty in front of him.

Chifuyu was desperately gesturing for him to come back, but by the look on his face, the blonde knew he wasn't done yet.

Mitsuya shook his head as he also knew what that look meant. Baji was planning to do something very unsavoury, and the silver haired boy was preparing to stop him, although he was just too late.

Baji's hand came down playfully on her ass and she froze causing Mitsuya and Chifuyu's eyes to widen in horror.

"Please tell me he did not just-"

"He did." Mitsuya winced, watching as the girl turned around to look at the dark haired boy.

"Oh, did I finally catch your-"

The girl grabbed Baji's arm, yanking it forward and sending him to the ground completely surprising him. He was so caught off guard by the girl's actions that he simply just let her do it.

"Did you just slap my ass?" She asked cocking a brow at him and he was turning his head uncomfortably to try to look at her, but was forced back to look at the ground.

"No." He muttered cheekily, and she could picture a grin on his smug face right now. It was a very obvious lie that actually amused her, and she laughed dryly. She didn't sense creepy vibes as such from the boy, even after what he had done, but she wasn't going to let him get away with what he just did either.

His mates suddenly rushed over apologising on behalf of their friend.

"I'm so sorry about this idiot." Mitsuya apologised as he scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, he didn't mean any harm, he doesn't know how to treat girls." The blonde panicked as he offered her a bow.

"Clearly." She snorted before turning her attention back to the well-built boy on the ground. "How would you like me to slap your ass, huh?"

"Well damn since you're offering." He teased, not expecting her to do anything about it, but that thought was short-lived when she brought her delicate hand down hard on his ass and he almost yelped at the strength behind it, the other two grimacing at the sound.

"Never mind. You hit like a man." He grunted through clenched teeth in a mixture of pain and amusement. She let him get up and he rubbed his behind, unable to help himself from staring at the beautiful girl in front of him. He could now see her beautiful face which had sharp features and the most unique lilac eyes he had ever set eyes on.

"That's how you like it right? From a man?" She teased and he raised his brows at her. 'God, this chick is something else...'

"Aiy, I like em feisty and with an attitude." He said sending her a wink and she rolled her eyes before leaving.

"Keep an eye on your kinky friend." She yelled over her shoulder as she waved her hand, the boys staring off in a daze as they nodded. They were very surprised with the way the situation had turned.

"What the hell just happened?" Chifuyu asked still in disbelief.

"A blessing." Baji hummed staring at her ass as she walked off.

~*~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.8K 102 42
What if y/n was included in the manga? Let's see. You've known Mikey since you were little, you remember playing around with him and even creating To...
5.1K 177 11
Every day, you wake up, remembering only small fragments of a distant memory. A past life maybe? Everything in that dream was dark. Especially him. ...
2.1K 71 10
❝I'm giving you one chance Sano, don't break my heart❞ ____________________________________ ↳IN WHICH the leader of the Tokyo Manji gang seeks out...
28.1K 888 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...