You & Ei (Genshin Impact FanF...

By lyviasast

You as a traveler from far away, accompanied by Paimon who is always beside you, decided to go to Inazuma to... More

Prologue: Welcome to Inazuma!
Chapter 1: The calm princess
Chapter 2: Sleepy ninja
Chapter 3: A girl who loves fireworks
Chapter 4: Strange dream
Chapter 5: What you saw, it's her
Chapter 6: "Paimon just feels nervous..."
Chapter 7: The Fontaine guy
Chapter 8: Balethunder...move away!
Chapter 9: The Generals
Chapter 10: Faintly vague
Chapter 11: Her Excellency
Chapter 12: A sweet and kind girl without break time
Chapter 13: Seirai Island? I want to know more!
Chapter 14: You will be inlaid upon this statue
Chapter 15: The battle with Shogun
Chapter 16: She took her
Chapter 17: You Shogun or Ei?
Chapter 18: Inazuma guy from Mondstadt
Chapter 19: Walking with Ei
Chapter 20: Don't you ever be with her again, promise?
Chapter 21: The Archon who needs partner
Chapter 22: On the way to the battle
Chapter 23: Wanna join?
Chapter 24: Which should I choose?
News from the author
Chapter 25: I don't like Kujou, Y/N!
Chapter 26: Kazuha...you...
Chapter 27: You die or I die?
Chapter 28: I accept your love
Chapter 29: Something's happening with Teppei
Chapter 30: The war between Tengu and Dog
Chapter 31: How bad is Vision Hunt Decree
Chapter 32: Dumb bitch Signora!
Chapter 33: The death of the Crimson Witch
Chapter 34: Not long again almighty
Chapter 35: My apologies, Shogun
Chapter 36: Shogun? Destroyed
Chapter 37: Rarest day in Inazuma
Chapter 38: Bathhouse
Chapter 39: She misses her
Chapter 40: You are their Archon, Ei
Chapter 41: The nervousness
Chapter 43: The plan for celebrating
Chapter 44: On the way to the party!
Chapter 45: Hard work first, have fun later
Epilogue: Seperation

Chapter 42: Unload

254 2 2
By lyviasast

At Seirai Island,

We spend our time in Seirai Island just Ei want to remind everything again that happened here. From she made this island until killing Thunderbird, many tragic things that she regrets.

"You made this island. For...what purpose?" I asked. "Nothing. Just...for killing gods," she answered. "No...Ei..." Paimon said. "When I feel lonely...this is the place. Many people hate this place because...it's creepy. So...this place can take my sadness."

"We can take your sadness now. Not until you go here." I said. "I know. I engage you here...just want to let you know that...everything is bad here." Ei said.

Later can just take an hour to walk around Seirai Island we go back to Narukami Island.

Gee...I can't believe it. She...made that island for real?! OP!!

Tomorrow,

"Paimon! Paimon!" I screamed at her, I'm already getting dressed and she's still goddamn sleeping!

"Wha..." she replied, mouthwatering, eww.

"Gee, Paimon, you are still dirty like this. Darn...do you remember what is this day?" I asked. "Umm...eat?" she replied. "Fuck." I slapped my forehead.

Paimon's get up looking at me madly. "Ok, what then?" she asked.

"This is Ei's announcement day! Announce her truthness!" I said. "Oh no! Gee! Paimon's sorry! Alright, let Paimon get breakfast and take a bath." she runs fast.

"*Laughed*! You need more lessons for waking up early." I mumbled.

Gorou's P.O.V.,

We are on the way to the Tenshukaku, Inazuma City, to hear Shogun's announcement.

"Is this for real?" I asked while looking at the maple samurai beside me. "Yeah. But still...confusing me," he answered.

"Why must confused, man?" I asked. "It's Shogun. Wants to announce something to her people? I mean that's crazy. She had never done this before, right?" Kazuha answered. "Yeah, right. But there's like a little bit move on from her, doesn't it?" I said.

"Mhm," he said shortly. "Well, whatever it is, just let us know what's going on," I said.

Ayaka's P.O.V.,

"Why so early? *Yawns*...I'm still sleepy, you know." Sayu commented. "Sayu, this is important. Shogun wants to announce something." I said. "Plus, this is for all her people. So we included too." Thoma added.

"Ah no...this is too much for me," Sayu said while yawning. "*Chuckled*, be patient, little ninja," I said. "There is must be the ending after this so that you can go to sleep in Ayaka's house," Thoma said.

I pinch Thoma's shoulder then it hurts him.

"I'm so sorry, Sayu, what I mean is-" I explained.

"Oh-ho, it seems you are just don't want to, Ayaka." Thoma once again makes trouble. "Oh no...you are stingy, Ayaka," Sayu said. "Ugh! Not that what I meant, guys!" I mad.

Thoma laughs, Sayu is confused, and I am mad. But several later, everything goes back fine.

Sara's P.O.V.,

Damn, I'm walking with Kokomi now. For...coming the Almighty Shogun's announcement. Why with Kokomi? She is the one who wants this first, like...we go together.

I'm just...well we already good now but I know there is a little bit tense here. Plus...we walk together...ugh!

I can walk alone, goddamnit! You are too friendly, fish-girl!

"You know what, Sara? This is the rarest day for me with Shogun. *Chuckled*, she had never done this before, right?" Kokomi said.

"Ever but just with the Kujou Clan and Shogunate," I answered.

"That must be. But...to her people?" Kokomi asked.

"...Never," I answered shortly.

"Yes. I bet that's right," she said.

We continue our walk. It's not just the 2 of us but I and Kokomi brought our soldiers, just...for...protection. Well...not protection but...just escort us.

"Sara..." she called me. "Umm...yes, my lady?" I replied. "*Chuckled*, please don't call me that. We are now like siblings." Kokomi said. "Umm...alright then...K-K-Kokomi." I'm a little bit nervous to call her name like that.

"Remember, war can just make a lot of trouble." Kokomi advising me. "Sure...I'll keep that on my mind," I said.

"I'm very seldom going to Inazuma City. Because you are the Shogunate's general of Shogun's and you always go there, can you accompany me while we walking in Inazuma City?" Kokomi asked.

"Oh. Is that alright, Kokomi?" I make sure. "It's very fine. We can just let our soldiers wait in front of the Inazuma City, well...not just when we walking together but when the Shogun one." Kokomi said.

"Oh. Alright then. It's...fine." I said.

"Good. Thank you, Sara!" Kokomi said thankfully. "N-no problem, Kokomi," I replied.

Yoimiya's P.O.V.,

"Bye, pops! Just pray for me everything it's fine!" I open the door then walk away. But-

"Yoimiya! Wait!" my father called me. "Huh? What is it, pops?" I approach my father.

"...Nothing I'm just...be careful, my daughter. You face now this day not your customers but the cold Archon. Just be careful, she is bloodthirsty. Everything is a little mistaken, she will waste her time killing everybody." my father told.

"You need to be more polite with her, Yoimiya. I...I don't want you to get into trouble. Although now she's calm, just be careful. You're the only family I have. Without you...I can just burst into tears all day long."

What I've heard from my father it's so...so sad! I'm almost want to cry but...no! I don't have to cry! I am not a little girl I am an adult!

"Pops...you don't need to be so worried about me. You are my greatest father. You are the greatest man I know. It's ok, pops. I'm just gonna be fine there." I said.

"Eh? What did you just say?" gee, my father is deaf of course.

"The point is...don't you worry about me, pops! I'm gonna be fine there!" my voice a little louder now.

"Oh! Ok, ok! Yes...I trust you, my daughter. Now, go. Don't forget to inform me after that!" my father said. "Sure, pops! Goodbye!" I said then leave him.

Yae's P.O.V.,

I don't need to go there. Why should I? I already know what's all her truthness. But this day she's just added herself just to tell it to her people.

"My eyes on you, Ei," I said.

Ei's P.O.V.,

I look at the window...it's supposed to be a beautiful day but...I'm still feeling nervous.

I see a lot of my people already gather in front of the Tenshukaku.

"It's time, Ei...prove it if you are their Archon. Don't hesitate yourself...my dear." Yae?! Is that you?!

I turn back then I see Yae but her form it's like vague. Like...ghost.

"Yae..." I said. "Go. Now it's the time for you to make your people understand you. So that...everyone can know your lack."

"I will. Yae...thanks for all of these. You helped me so much. Just pray for me...I'll be alright and...good luck for me." I said.

I'm not seeing Yae again, maybe that's just a hallucination. But that doesn't matter, that fake Yae supporting me. So I can go there...tell everything to my people...with no tension.

I grab the door handle..." You can do this, Ei." then open it.

Y/N's P.O.V.,

"Y/N!" I see Yoimiya calling me. "Yoi!" I replied. "Aww! This is the day that...supposed to be I'm not waiting for but...total cool!" she said.

"Eh? Why's that, Yoimiya?" Paimon asked.

"This day...it feels just strange for me." Ayaka approaches me. "And sounds weird," Thoma added. "And makes me sleepy." even Sayu.

"Guys! You are here too." I said. "Yeah. We have to, isn't it?" Thoma replied. "Definitely. Hmm...but where is Shogun?" I asked. "She probably still doing things," Ayaka answered.

I look around then I see Kazuha with Gorou, Kazuha slightly got to see me but then he ignores. Maybe because of yesterday's tragedy. And I see Sara and Kokomi, they are together! Oh my, it's so lovely to see them like that! Look so harmonious.

I hear trumpets suddenly. Some of the soldiers ring the trumpet, this is gonna be Ei's appearance. The soldier who seems the leader moves first.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I, as the leader of the Shogunate, want to inform you the news that Almighty Shogun is gonna announce you about...her truthness she said." the guy told.

Many people already whisper here and there, and when I catch their whisper they say they are just confused and scared. What's her truthness they ask...I already know.

"Maybe many of you, ladies and gentlemen, are confused about why's the topic it's that. But believe me, Almighty Shogun's announcement will make you understand what's in it. So, make sure all of you, ladies and gentlemen, keep focus and listen to what she tells you later." the guy said.

"That's all I can say to you, ladies and gentlemen, thank you."

People after that clapped and waited for Ei's appearance.

Ei's P.O.V.,

I already see my people waiting for me in front of the Tenshukaku. It's getting many more than when I saw them in the window before.

I walk slowly, smiling at them, and everyone bows at me. After they bow, they are clapping.

I'm very happy to see my folks in front of my eyes so many this day. I move more forward, getting a little close with my people, then begin my announcement.

"Good morning, my folks." I greeted them with a smile. "Good morning, Almighty Shogun!" my people replied me.

"Hmm...I can see some of you guys are still sleepy here. *Chuckled*, but that's fine. I'm...truly sorry I want to announce you very early. But...only this is the schedule I had." I said.

I chuckled once again but my people seem confused. Huh? I'm just doing what's right. Isn't that a matter I chuckled in front of the public? No, right?

"Well...let's just get on the topic, shall we? So...the announcement I want to tell you it's...about my truthness. My truthness who all this time I buried. My truthness who all this time I keep on my mind...because..." I see Y/N and Paimon, they are a nod at me.

This is the truthness, Ei. Keep it up!

"...I'm selfish...to you all, my folks. I...I'm selfish." I said. My people are confused but I can see some of them are easily understood.

"My nature...it's bad. Also...Shogun herself." I said.

People are more and more confused while they are whispering here and there.

"Let me tell you this, my folks. All this time...you saw...as the Electro Archon...it's not supposed to be Electro Archon. Shogun...it's my puppet. I...am the real Electro Archon." I told them.

"Why's that? I have a place named Plane of Euthymia. That place...it's my place to keep my mind's clear. And Shogun as my auto-pilot, she's as my assistant. Shogun can do anything if there is my command."

"You see Shogun it's such hard work...it's because of me. But then, later the day after the day after the day has passed, I...realize something. What have I done to my people? I...creating a puppet but that makes me more lonely as far. It's all my fault, then Shogun becomes selfish as well."

"Her steps from me gone suddenly. And...our relationship never one again. She...wants to rule Inazuma herself without my command, but that can't make Inazuma better but become worse. So that's why...war everywhere. I have never had the idea to have a war with someone. We can finish it with our cold minds. But Shogun talks differently."

"Since there is a debate between Kujou Clan and Sangonomiya Clan, Shogun's mind has raised to the war, without my agreement she just told that to Shogunate that we better have a war."

I look at my people. The confusion of them is not increasing. They seem...understand now.

My eagerness to tell them become raising more and more. Also...I'm confident to tell them.

"Thankfully...all of these stop because of 2 people that I love so much. Barbatos and Morax...helped me defeat Shogun. Sadly, they can't defeat her because...I realize just me who can do that. As I'm the creator of her, I can kill her."

My people were shocked no play. After I call the Archon's name they seem unbelievable with these.

"You mean...the Anemo Archon and the Geo Archon?" one of my people asked. "Yes, sure they are! They know what exactly Shogun's doing for Inazuma." I answered.

Everyone claps their hand. I'm smiling at them.

"After that...I'm the one who rules the Inazuma I mean...I'm gonna make you all comfortable and...live in peace and happiness. Trust me, my folks, everything's gonna be fine with me around you."

"My name is Ei. The Electro Archon of Inazuma. Just stay calm if you need my help and...don't call me
"Almighty Shogun or Ei"...just call me...Ei."

"Thank you, my folks! You are already as loyal as you are staying here and listening to my announcement. Good morning and have a nice day!"

My people clapping louder this time. I show my smile to them then approach them closer.

My people are very friendly with me, I...I'm very impressed with them.

This is the day that...I've been looking for.

"Nice one, Ei. Very nice." Y/N approaches me. "Yeah! Good, Ei! That's so good!" Paimon too. "Thank you, both of you. Maybe without you...I can't do that. Maybe I'm still...jailing myself in Plane of Euthymia. Thank you...so much." I  am thankful.

"Ei!" someone called me.

I turn back then I see...hmm...these all familiar for me.

Kazuha, Ayaka, Yoi...miya..., Sayu, Thoma, right? Kokomi, Sara, and Gorou. As I can remember.

"Ah! You all! What's the matter?" I asked.

"Ei...I, Gorou, and Kokomi very apologies. We misunderstand. We thought...you are Shogun but no. You're not." Kazuha apologies. "Yes, Ei. You are the Electro Archon, the real one." Gorou said. "Our apologies, Ei, we're don't know that you are the real one. Sorry for...our misunderstanding." Kokomi said.

"*Chuckled*, no, no it's not your fault. Everything it's Shogun's fault. So you can blame her every time you want, *chuckled*. It's alright, my folks." I replied.

"Mine too, Ei. I, Sayu, Yoimiya, and Thoma apologize. This is because of our misunderstanding. We will make yourself happy too." Ayaka said. "You happy, I'm happy too!" Yoimiya said. "Maybe...I can become your housekeeper...hehe." Thoma said. "Give me a chance to sleep again," Sayu said.

"Don't worry about that it's not your fault. It's all...mine and also Shogun. You don't need to say sorry. I'm the one...who apologies you." I said.

"How about me, Almighty Shogun? Is there mistaken I had with you?" Sara asked. "Hi, you had before. Calling me "Almighty" plus with "Shogun"...isn't that fault? *Laughed*!" I laughed.

Not just me but everyone there except Sara. She's shy.

"Oh...it's because I'm getting used to it calling you "Almighty Shogun" so...my apologies, Ei," Sara said. "*Laughed*! No worries, Sara!" I replied.

We talk for a while then everyone separated. I approach Y/N and Paimon because they are my best friend!

"So...where are we going?" I asked. "Up to you, Ei!" Y/N and Paimon answered. "Alright then! So...c'mon! Follow me!" I engage them somewhere then they follow me.

Never had this day before! Nice people, nice life!

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.9K 22
Before Kujuo Sara, there was another, another commanding force that raised his sword and valor in the Electro Archon's name. He who was known as the...
5.1K 262 19
Living in a world where she had never experienced the death of a loved one, her immaturity lead her to delude to a foolish decision. ✧"The best gift...
37.1K 1.3K 30
Many centuries had passed and Inazuma's archon has decided to step down from her title as the Shogun of the nation. Many were surprised with her deci...
12.7K 377 19
Plot contains spoilers for the 4.2 Archon quest so please move along if you haven't finished it!! You have been warned (Cover is not made by me) Th...