The Devil's Dance (Jikook)

Par Moonmochi004

"How can loving someone be a sin?" Park Jimin. Growing up in a household of strict Cristians, innocence and o... Plus

The Devils' Dance
(1) Black And White
(2) Unexpected Love
(4) Assumptions
(5) No Longer Strangers
(6) Secrets And Expectations
(7) I Like Boys
(8) Pushing Him Away
(9) Where It Began
(10) Never Friends
(11) Feelings Mutal
|BOOK PLAYLIST|
(12) Insecurities
(13) The Women
(14) Soft Spots
(15) The Question Game
(16) It Feels Right
(17) Future Marriage
(18) The Harsh Reality
(19) Because He Cares

(3) Blondes

513 32 6
Par Moonmochi004

'His purity surrounded him as a white veil, flairing around him as if it could never be tainted. A shadow surrounded me as if I was a black swan, eclipsing his wings every time he came near.'

~Jimin's POV~

"Come on Jiminie, please just do this one favor for me. I really want you to meet her!" Lisa pleads, looking me in the eyes as she sees me start to give in.

"You know I can't Li.. If dad finds out I helped you with this he'll be so mad. We're not even suppose to talk to them." I whisper the last part, shaking my head as I think about what he would do.

He'd be furious..

She had been talking about this girl for months, saying how she's never met someone so genuine and funny, someone that had made her this happy. I had never seen Lisa hold such a look in her eyes talking about one of her other friends, so could I really scold her when I found out where the girl was from?

Not all of them are bad right..

And by the way Lisa described her, she was always very kind, never giving any hints that her motives weren't genuine.

Maybe she really just wanted to be friends..

But I felt like there was something Lisa was hiding from me, almost as if she was choosing to leave out something for some reason.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

"He doesn't have to find out! All we have to do is leave after he goes to work, telling mom we're gonna go talk to the priest or something. He'll never have to know Jimin." She insist, practically begging me with her eyes to say yes.

"I don't know Lisa." I whisper, biting my lip as I become completely torn in the risks.

There were so many..

"Please Jimin. Do this for me." She begs, grabbing my hand and looking at me with pleading eyes, knowing full well that that look always succeeded in breaking  me.

How could I say no?

"F-Fine Lisa, but we're not staying all day okay?" I sigh hesitantly, my eyes softening as she pulls me into a tight hug. I was only about an inch taller than her, so I could still smell the strawberry shampoo we shared on her hair, the scent making me smile as I nuzzle my face in it.

I always loved her hugs.

"Thank you Min, I promise you'll love her. I think she said she's even bringing her brother, so you'll have someone you can bond with." She mutters, separating from me to give me another smile.

"Yeah, maybe." I whisper, nodding my head as I pull her in for another hug, nerves slowly rushing in my body as I think of talking to another boy from that side of town.

'Maybe he'll be nice.' I think, a certain raven popping into my head and making my cheeks turn pink.

I can only hope..

•••••••

"-And may the lord condemn those who commit such acts an eternity of repenting." His loud voice booms- Father Daniel, I think his name was. The guest speaker of the evening, who seemed to have a very strong opinion on the obedience of gods children.

"We must keep giving life so we can carry on the legacy our lord created. Those who refuse to continue life within their own are abominations and have no place in gods heart. Women and men were created to carry on generations of this, procreating so that one day they could create something almost as beautiful as our lord." He raises his voice, his gaze flowing through the audience as they applaud his words. I glance at my parents, not surprised in the slightest as I see bright smiles on their faces and pride in their eyes.

'I wish they could look at me like that..' I think.

"Sex is not a sin- however, doing so when one is not bonded to the other person very much is." He pauses, giving us a hard glare as he says his next words.

"And receiving such pleasure when the other person is not of the opposite sex.. well, may those abominations rest in the bed they made, and pray that it burns like the hell they were created from!" He yells, nodding in content as the church echoes in applause, the people cheering for the words they had too been taught to believe.

But for some reason, I can't help but feel uncomfortable. The words making my skin crawl, and a lump form in my throat, thicker than any amount of blood.

I used to ask my mom why homosexuals were considered such animals to us, the question coming from a place I couldn't pinpoint. She never gave me a straight answer though, only telling me that if I ever looked at another man with desire, they would have to get me fixed, almost like rewiring a broken toy.

She was never very specific on how they did that.

I never thought much of it though, knowing that I would never choose something if it was considered so evil.

I see Lisa looking towards the ground, closing her eyes as if she was in a form of pain. "Hey, are you okay?" I whisper to her, furrowing my brows as I only get a small nod in response.

I see my father give me a dissatisfied look, kicking the side of my foot as if to tell me to stop talking.

I obediently look down at my feet, letting the mans angry words once again seep into my head. His phrases make me frown, but I know it's just because I'm too sensitive to hear them.

I really need to stop questioning our beliefs, god would be disappointed if knew how much I lacked certainty in his rules..

'Maybe that's why my dad was disappointed..' I think.

~Jungkook's POV~

I stare at the raven in front of me with blank eyes, raising a brow as he continues to stand at my doorstep with a smirk on his face.

"Why have you been ignoring your best friend?" Jin asks dramatically, swiftly pushing past me to walk through the front door. He lets out a deep sigh as he jumps on the couch, propping his feet on top of a basket of laundry.

I roll my eyes and choose not to answer, knowing he most likely didn't actually care.

"Well this place is a fucking mess, where have you been lately?" He continues, glancing around the house with a scowl on his face. I run a hand through my hair, plopping down next to him and closing my eyes.

"Some people can't clean because they have shit to do Jin, not everyone gets to live rent free in their apartment." I calmly say, giving him a pointed look before laying my head back down on the couch.

"Perks of fucking the complex manager." He smirks, making me roll my eyes as I hear him chuckle at my reaction. I had met his so called 'manager' one time, the women looking more like a stripper than anything, but who am I to judge if it gets my best friend a free place.

That's how most people were around here anyway..

"Not all of us want to fuck people ten years older than us Jin." I insist, furrowing my brows as he loudly laughs, slapping his knee like it was the most amusing thing he had heard all day.

"Oh how noble of you Jungkook." He mocks, turning to me with amused eyes. "It's almost as if you haven't fucked every other creature on the fucking planet." He says dramatically, babbling on about my so called 'innocence' and how it can never be tainted.

And he really wonders why I don't invite him over..

"Speaking of which, it smells funny. Did you have a quicky before I came here?" He asks blankly, hissing as I hit the back of his head.

"Do you ever ask questions that are actually fucking relevant, or you just say what comes to your mind first?" I scold him, trying to hold back a laugh as he clenches his head in pain. There was a reason I purposely avoided the question, but he didn't need to know that.

Too bad I could never get shit past him..

I flinch as a loud gasp suddenly exits his lips, scowling as an accusing finger is suddenly thrown in my face. "You avoided the question!" He yells, smiling as he stares at me. "Plus, you never let anyone sleep in your bed. Are you finally seeing someone Jungkook?" He ask frantically, searching my eyes for an answer as I give him a dumb look.

"Um no, his house wasn't close by so I just took him over here, told him we could go on the couch." I say, smirking as he jumps off the couch with a scream. He looks at me in horror, his eyes darting to the couch as if he had been burnt.

"Wrong couch." I immediately say, watching in amusement as his eyes go to the furniture across the room in relief.

"Thank god, I thought I was gonna have to bleach my skin." He sighs, falling back on the couch once more as he turns to me. "Why don't you ever go for girls Jungkook? I thought you were bi, and I want to see mini kooks one day when you get married." He says.

"First of all, I'm not getting married. Second of all, I've always preferred men." I immediately say, watching as he slowly nods his head in realization.

It wasn't that I didn't like women, they were beautiful too, but I had always preferred males, finding them naturally much sexier and well..

Dare I say fuckable.

Usually when I had one night stands I didn't go for my type, always finding that there was no point since I didn't have to see them the next morning. I usually just went for the slutty ones who seemed like they knew what to do, mostly trying to find men to fit the criteria, but if I couldn't it wasn't a big deal.

Women were just as talented.

"You'll get married, your just too much of an asshole for someone to settle down with you right now." He insist, looking at me up and down as if he was trying to imagine it. "Common Jungkook, I've known you for 13 years, have you at least taken a liking to someone?" He ask suggestively, biting his cheek as I immediately shake my head.

"Well then can you at least give me your type! I need something just so I know your not asexual." He begs, looking at me with pleading eyes as I look away. I tilt my head slightly as I start to think.

I had never really thought of my type..

We sit there for a minute, Jin whining the longer I take to answer, and me closing my eyes so that I can drown him out.

I eventually see him start to tire out, laying back against the opposite side of the sofa when he completely gives up. My black eyes subconsciously look up to the sealing, humming as a certain picture pops in my mind.

'Strange' I think to myself, after a moment finally going to speak.

"blondes."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Song- Strawberries And Cigarettes
Troy Sivan

🌸 (A/N)- Hello lovelies 🌸

Third chapter is finally over so how are we liking it?

Also do y'all like 1st person or 3d person better, I'm still debating if I should change it.

Opinion on Jin?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
188K 5.2K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
283K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
250K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...