Wait...Where is my home ?

By _Shironeki_

(This story is the sequel of "Wait...the princesses are my mates ?!" if you don't want to be lost, I suggest... More

Ch 1-The Letter
Ch 2-The Meeting
Ch 3-The Girls
Ch 4-Flashback
Ch 5-I Am A Mother?
Ch 6-Little Prank and "complications"
Ch 8-Answers
Ch 9-Let's Start Our Attack
Ch 10-Are You Still The Y/n We Once Knew ?
Ch 11-A "Fun Time" With Liliana (lemon🍋)
Ch 12-A Demon ?
Ch 13-Slaughter Of Innocent People
Ch 14-Fk/n is Y/n?
Ch 15-Nobody touch what's mine!
Ch 16- Captured
Ch 17-How Do They Know Me?
Ch 18-I Will Make Sure You Hate Them
Ch 19-A Letter From Her Ex-mates
Ch 20-A Little Side Effect
Ch 21- Yes Madam (lemon 🍋)
Ch 22- A Relaxing Day
Ch 23-They Are My Children!
Ch 24-I Will Not Let Anything Happen To Either Of You!
Ch 25-Their Father?
Ch 26-A Plan
Ch 27-A sandwich with a hot angel and a sexy demon (lemon🍋)
Ch 28-Saving Two Phenomena
Ch 29-Black Blood
Ch 30-A Talk With Myu
Ch 31-It's Spreading
Ch 32-I Remember Now!
Ch 33-So...What Now?
Ch 34-To Polífos
Ch 35-The Talk Between The Horsemen And The Princesses pt.1
Ch 36-The Talk Between The Horsemen And The Princesses pt.2
Ch 37-The Tensions Are Slowly Disappearing
Ch 38-Evil Is Crawling Closer
Ch 39-M.
Ch 40-Your Name Is Y/n
Ch 41-Wait...Your highness?!
Ch 42- Liliana's Mom
Ch 43-Surgery
Ch 44-Meeting The Mother-In-Law
Ch 45- Riding A Titan (Lemon 🍋)
Ch 46-Back To Polífos
Ch 47-Losing Control
Ch 48-Polífos Is Attacked
Ch 49-A Deal From M.
Ch 50-Back To The Camp
Ch 51-Tomi
Ch 52- M. is coming
Ch 53- A Bit Of Hope
Ch 54-The Final Battle (pt1)
Ch 55- The Final Battle (pt 2)
Ch 56- The Final Battle (pt 3)
Ch 57-The Final Battle (pt 4)
Ch 58- The Final Battle (Last Part)
Ch 59-Spare
Ch 60-The Wedding

Ch 7-Imagination Or Memories Of The Past?

1K 42 12
By _Shironeki_

Previously:

Scarlett: thanks then last but not least perhaps the most unstable of the five...*zoom on a photo of Carmilla* Carmilla or as her enemies call her now "The red queen" some say that she is called that because one day she tortured one of her prisoners for three days straight and came back covered from head to toes in blood. Others say that it's because she can manipulate her blood however she wants but what is sure is that she's dangerous and the most sadistic of the five princesses. *zoom on a photo of Mika* she has a child named Mika we don't know much about him too except that he is the adopted son of Carmilla and her unknown mate, he also apparently uses a special sword but we don't know anything about it except rumors.

Scarlett then turned the TV before she looked at everyone seriously.

Scarlett: any questions?

Annie: *raise her hand*

Scarlett: yes Annie

Annie: do they have betas? And if yes do we have to be wary of them?

Scarlett: Jinka, Linnae, and Artoria have betas but they probably won't come here so you don't need to be wary of them.

Scarlett: *look around* anyone else?...no...okay so the meeting is finished, you will leave tomorrow at 2 in the afternoon

After that Y/n and her mates picked up Yuki and Hana and relaxed for the rest of the day and night.

-----------Meanwhile In a Plane-------------

Fubuki: (I hope you are there baby... I missed you so much, don't worry...we're coming to get you back Y/n!)
---------------------------------------------------------
Present :
(3rd POV)

The afternoon after the meeting, Y/n and her mates could be seen preparing to leave, they were taking care of the horses. After a moment Hector walked to them with Scarlett in tow, They all greeted Hector and her daughter before he started to speak.

Hector: before you go, remember that your missions will be riskier from now on since we have more enemies, that's why if you think that the mission can't be completed or one of you will be fatally wounded or die doing it...*look seriously at everyone*...I want you to forget about the mission and come back home, understand?

Horsemen: yes Hector!

Hector: *smile* good

Scarlett: *kiss Y/n* I love you, be careful okay

Y/n: *smile*, of course, we will be...well *everyone mounts their horses* let's go accomplish our mission *put on her helmet*

After that, the horsemen ran to the camp where they had to kill everyone. Once they arrived, they saw that it was a peaceful village which made them feel slightly bad until Y/n saw something. She saw a human woman who had two small children with her.

The mother had white hair and green eyes, she was wearing a simple jeans and a shirt that had many cuts in them. One of the children who seemed to be four years old had blond hairs with heterochromatic eyes, one was green while the other was golden. The other child had white hair with black highlights and he had golden eyes. He seemed to be about the same age as his brother.

The woman wasn't the one who made Y/n angry, it was how she was insulted by the villagers. "Witch"," children of the devil", "Whore" and many more humiliating names, People even threw big rocks at them but the woman protected her children. Normally Y/n wouldn't care that much about them but when the woman had to turn around and Y/n saw her face, for a second she was pulled into some kind of vision where she saw the blurry face of a woman with blood running down her forehead telling her to run and she didn't know why but this vision filled her with anger.

Y/n shook her head which earned her the attention of her mates and glared at the villagers.

Y/n: *grab her sword* let's get rid of those inferior beings!

Liliana: *squint her eyes with suspicion* sure what's the pl-wait Fk/n!

Y/n didn't wait, she ran to the village on her horse and she started slashing every people she saw. She was completely reckless and she didn't know why, and that angered her even more than she already was.

She heard the sound of rifles being loaded and when she turned around, she saw four adult men pointing rifles at her. They were going to shoot her but her mates quickly stabbed the men before they turned to look at Y/n only to see her decapitating more people.

After an hour almost everyone was dead, the only exception was the woman with silver hair and her two children. The woman was against a wall, hugging her children while glaring at the horsemen. Y/n came closer to them and with each step she took toward them, the woman would glare at her even more while holding her children tighter.

Y/n stopped right in front of her and put her hand on her sword, the woman saw it and looked at Y/n with a mixture of fear and anger. All of a sudden, Y/n once again saw the blurry face of a woman with blood on her forehead. She grabbed her head in pain and growled lowly making her mates look at her in worry. Y/n shook her head once again before she crouched down in front of the woman and looked at the two children who were cowering in fear against their mother's chest.

Y/n was once again pulled into a vision where she heard two young children talking.

???: Mama!

???: Mother!

But unfortunately, she couldn't see what they looked like. She was once again brought back to reality when she heard one of the children softly cry. Y/n instantly felt bad, she already had to kill children but all of them were corrupted, a plague that needed to be disposed of for the next generation to be able to grow old and live peacefully without the fear of dying.

Y/n crouched down in front of the children who looked at her with fear. She placed both hands on each side of her helmet and lifted it showing her face to the children much to the shock of her mates.

Y/n: *motherly smile* hello you two

???: h-hello miss

???2: h-hi

Y/n: tell me what are your names young ones?

???3: why?! Why would you want to know their name *glare at Y/n*

Y/n: to be honest I don't know...

???3: *her eyes widen slightly* what do you mean

Y/n: I mean...I never asked for names or anything, but you and your children are kind of familiar...it's weird I know but when I look at you I feel like I am forgetting something or someone

???3: *her eyes slightly soften* I see *look at ??? and ??? 2* you can say your names

Alban: m-my name is A-Alban miss

Habino: A-and I am Habino

Y/n: *smile* I see *look at ??? 3* what about you, if you don't want to say your name it's okay

Aneto: *sigh* my name is Aneto

Y/n: alright...*think about something*...listen if you want I know a place where you can stay and you will be safe

Aneto: *glare at Y/n* we are not going to your camp!

Y/n: I wasn't talking about our camp...*grab something from her pocket*...look here on the map there is a place called "Church", if you go there you should be safe alright

Alban: *look in Y/n's eyes* w-why are you helping us miss

Habino: *look down sad* e-everyone in the village told us that we are a waste of space and time

Y/n: *take a deep breath to keep her calm* listen to me young ones...no matter what peoples say to you, you are not a waste of space...if you are alive it's for a reason maybe it is to fight crime or heal people but the thing is that you're not useless alright

Alban surprised everyone by running into Y/n and hugging her, his brother quickly doing the same.

Alban: *cry softly* t-thank you *sniff* miss

Habino: *crying softly* p-people always said that *sniff* we don't deserve t-to *sniff* be alive

Aneto was scared for her children, she heard the tales about the horsemen, stories of how they murdered entire villages, and that the leader of the horsemen was a monster. She was going to grab her children and hug them to protect them when her eyes widened, Y/n was hugging Alban and Habino gently while she was slightly shaking. The so-called ruthless leader who would kill even babies was hugging two children as if her life depended on it.

Aneto: *small smile* alright we will do that *gets up* then we should go now before it gets dark

Y/n: *nod and look at the children* alright you need to go okay

Alban: *nod with a smile* y-yes t-thank you miss

Habino: *smiling* yes miss!

Y/n: *chuckle and ruffle their hairs* you are good kids *nod at Aneto*

Aneto: *nod at Y/n and hold out her hands* come on Alban and Habino

The two children ran to their mother and grabbed her hands before they started to walk away but before Y/n couldn't see them, Alban turned around and waved at Y/n. Y/n smiled and waved at Alban which made him smile brightly.

After they were gone, Y/n was still staring in the direction where they left until she felt something wet on her cheek. She touched it with her finger and saw that it was a tear.

Y/n: (I was...crying?)

Liliana: *holds her hands* babe, are you okay?

Y/n: *look at Liliana and smile* yes sorry if I scared you all, I just feel strange

Dalia/Liliana: *smirk looking at each other* strange huh?

Y/n: *blush and look away* n-not like that you horny dumbass!

Ana: *smile and shake her head*

Annie: *monotone but slightly scared* no but seriously are you okay Fk/n?

Y/n: *look at her mates and smile* (I don't need those visions, what matters the most is right in front of me and back at the camp) yes I am don't worry

Ana: alright well mission completed I guess...even if you let three people go away, Hector won't be mad so let's go back.

Y/n: *nod smiling* yes let's go

After that, the horsemen mounted their horses again and ran back to the camp where they were met by Scarlett and Hector.

Y/n: *smile* hey dad

Hector: *smile* hey Fk/n, are you or the other horsemen wounded?

Y/n: no dad we aren't

Hector: *breath a sigh of relief* that's good now about the mission how did it go?

Liliana: it went as smooth as planned, Fk/n sparred a mother and her two children

Hector: *raise an eyebrow* oh really? And why did you do that Fk/n?

Y/n: well it was weird when I saw them I think I was pulled in visions and I heard voices that were familiar to me, I think I am slowly gaining memories again.

Hector: *smile* that's good well I need to go to my office, you all can rest

After that Hector walked away, and the horsemen picked up Yuki and Hana and spent the next hours together. But while Y/n and her mates were spending time together, Fubuki and the others had just arrived at where " The Order of the Four" told them to go.
---------------------------------------------------------
Fubuki's POV

We were waiting in front of what looked like an odd town. The whole town was surrounded by water except for one bridge that was the only way to get outside the gate. Around the water there were small mountains, the town had several big trees in the center of town which had a huge building with glasses.

We were in front of the main gate, suddenly someone came out and walked toward us, he stopped in front of us and bowed.

David: hello my name is David, follow me I will lead you to the Supreme Priest.

We all followed him, we entered inside the big building with glasses and continued until we stopped in front of a double huge door.

Fubuki: (This is it, behind this door lies the answer that we seek)
---------------------------------------------------------
And done

So how was it?

It was _Shironeki_ PEACE!!!!✌️🔥✌️🔥✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317 30 14
After strange portals started appearing around the globe, the world needed to change, and it did, Hunters, those with the power to defend themselves...
105K 3.1K 30
Iris and her friends ran away from there abusive pack. They have been running from there pack for years now but the pack is always one step behind th...
20K 303 7
It all began one night when Y/n awoke from bed with a dream of a Demon Girl Harem. Now due to a midnight happenstance she finds herself stranded in h...
394K 10.8K 58
(Y/n) is a very normal girl, who is studying at Crimson Valley High School but she is mentally and physically harassed there, the people around her d...