These eyes like to bite

By fariha2908

it's a story of bondita and Anirudh.... different from each other..but still some thread bind them..one side... More

prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
promo
part 7 πŸ”ž
part 8 πŸ”ž
part 9
part 10 (surprise)
part 11
part 12 πŸ”ž

part 6 (Anirudh's past)

900 72 19
By fariha2908

Part 6:-

Saudamini woke up from her sleep and sat up in bed, clutching the sheets to her chest. She turned to her side and saw her love of life, Anirudh, sleeping peacefully. The sight of him filled her with a sense of completeness, making her realize that she had no regrets in life. Being with him made her feel secure, as if she had found her perfect match. She longed to be with him always, like his shadow.

Her peaceful moment was interrupted by some sounds from outside, causing panic to rise within her.
Saudamini: "Anirudh, wake up! Please, someone's out there."

Anirudh stirred awake, concern in his eyes.
Anirudh: "What's wrong, Mini?
Saudamini: someone saw us here..."

Saudamini looked at him with hope in her eyes, and Anirudh reassured her.
Anirudh: "We love each other. I will speak to your father this week."

Saudamini felt a wave of relief. As Anirudh placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, she snuggled into his arms.
Saudamini: "Every morning, I want to wake up with you. When will we be able to tell everyone about our love, Anirudh? I can't bear the thought of being away from you."

Anirudh kissed her forehead lovingly.
Anirudh: "No one can separate us, Saudamini. I belong only to you, forever."

Saudamini, overwhelmed with emotion, expressed her fears.
Saudamini: "Sometimes, this all feels like a dream. I fear that it will all vanish when I open my eyes."

Anirudh gazed at her reassuringly.
Anirudh: "Open your eyes, Saudamini. Our love is real. I will always be by your side, only yours. I love you more than anything, more than my own life."

Saudamini, comforted by his words, leaned closer to him, cherishing the moment of love and reassurance shared between them.

At pond,
All the girls were bathing, but Saudamini was sitting in the water, smiling to herself. Her friends noticed this unusual behavior.

One: "What's happened to you? Why is your face all red?"

Two: "Even her body has turned red... and look at those marks."

Mini: "Mosquitoes... there are so many mosquitoes around nowadays." She tried to move, but found it difficult as her abdomen began to ache.

Feeling shy, Saudamini remembered the reason behind the redness on her body and smiled naughtily.

Saudamini: "Wild..."

She giggled as her friends continued teasing her and promised to finish her bath soon. After bathing, Saudamini made her way outside and started descending the stairs. Suddenly, she felt someone grab her hand. Turning around, she saw Rakesh, the landlord's son.

Saudamini: "Zamindar Babu, do you need something?"

She tried to free her hand, feeling scared as Rakesh held on tightly.

Rakesh: "Why are you running away? Am I not more handsome than that poor Anirudh?"

Saudamini, now feeling uncomfortable, tried to pull away.

Rakesh: "What did he have that made you let him have you all night long and scream his name this morning? What if I tell the entire village that you gave yourself to a man before marriage?"

Feeling shocked and disgusted by his words, Saudamini pushed Rakesh away and ran back to her house, locking herself inside.

Saudamini: "Anirudh, where are you? I need you... I'm scared... please come back soon."

As she waited anxiously, Saudamini remembered her conversation with Anirudh before he left for work on the landlord's orders. The worry she felt at seeing him go weighed heavily on her mind.

Flashback.

Mini giving a ring to him
Saudamini:For you. It would protect you from all bad and would bring you back to me soon.
Anirudh:I cannot take this, this is yours
Saudamini:You are also mine Anirudh, It would take care of you.

This ring took care of Anirudh but could not bring him to her
I

n the midst of the evening, chaos engulfed the entire village. A robbery had taken place in the landlord's godown, causing the villagers to spiral into anger and frustration, as the stolen seeds were essential for their food and livelihood. Suspicion and blame were quickly directed towards Anirudh, who had been the last person seen at the godown.

As accusations were hurled at Anirudh, the villagers began to turn against him.
One villager affirmed, "He was the only one there that day."
"He had sent everyone else away and had access to the keys," added another.
Rumors circulated among the crowd, with some speculating that Anirudh was desperate for money and had resorted to stealing from his own community.

Anirudh, shocked and hurt by the accusations, pleaded with the villagers, "Uncles, brothers, you all have known me since childhood. How could you think I would betray your trust?"

However, the situation took a darker turn when Rakesh stepped forward, casting doubt on Anirudh's character. "He is no saint. Do you know where he was last night? He was seen at Bomik Babu's house, spending time with his young daughter, Saudamini."

The villagers, both familiar and unfamiliar with the relationship between Anirudh and Saudamini, were taken aback by this revelation. In a conservative society where such actions were frowned upon, the accusation further tainted Anirudh's reputation.

Rakesh's insinuations and the alleged evidence against Anirudh pushed the villagers over the edge. Despite Anirudh's pleas of innocence, the mounting doubts and suspicions were enough to convince the villagers that he was indeed responsible for the robbery in the godown.

.

The police arrived at the scene to arrest him, as the villagers continued to beat Anirudh relentlessly. The mob, fueled by anger and accusations, showed no mercy towards him. In the chaotic frenzy, Anirudh's own father rushed in, desperately trying to shield his son from the violent onslaught. However, in the midst of the commotion, Anirudh's father suddenly clutched his chest in pain, gasping for breath as a heart attack struck him. Anirudh, stunned and paralyzed with disbelief, watched in horror as his father's condition deteriorated.

Meanwhile, Saudamini, realizing the gravity of the situation, began hastily packing her most valuable possessions with a determined resolve. She knew that she had to sell them in order to raise funds for Anirudh's bail. Despite the doubts and suspicions cast upon their relationship, she remained steadfast in her belief in Anirudh's innocence and was determined to stand by his side in his time of need.

At jail,

He is haunted by the image of his father's final moments, replaying the scene over and over in his mind, the sense of guilt and regret weighing heavily on his heart. The fact that his father's demise occurred in his presence, and potentially as a result of his actions, is a burden he cannot shake off.

Alone in his grief, he finds himself surrounded by a sea of accusations and suspicions from those who once stood by his side. Betrayed by those he once called friends, Infront of these people who seen him when he was toddler.their words cut deeper than any physical pain. The disbelief in their eyes mirrors the turmoil within his own soul, as he struggles to come to terms with the chaotic turn his life has taken.

As he navigates through the storm of emotions and accusations, he finds solace in the memories of his father - a man who had always been his pillar of strength and support. Now, in his absence, he feels lost and adrift, grasping at straws to make sense of the shattered pieces of his once thriving existence.

With tears as his only companions, he mourns not just the loss of his father, but the loss of trust, faith, and the innocence of his past. The weight of his father's death hangs heavy on his shoulders, a burden that seems too great to bear alone. And amidst the chaos and turmoil, he clings to the hope that someday, the truth will come to light and  innocence will be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Saanson ke kisi ek mod par
Mili thi tu zindagi
Meri dost bann ke

Chal diya teri baat maan kar
Tera haath thaam kar
Tujhe saathi chunn ke

Main kis manzil ka raahi hoon
Tu kinn raahon pe laayi hai
Samajh paaun naa main tujhko
Naa tu mujhko...

Jo na-manzoor hai mujhko
Wohi manzoor hai tujhko
Samajh paaun na main tujhko
Naa tu mujhko...

Jo le liya tha tune faisla
Zameen pe aasmaan mein rakh diya
Main chhaaon mein lapete dhoop ko
Kahaa jo tune kehna kar diya

Chalaa main apni manzil ko
Ja tu bhi laut jaa ghar ko
Samajh paaun naa main tujhko
Naa tu mujhko...

Jo na-manzoor hai mujhko
Wohi manzoor hai tujhko
Samajh paaun naa main tujhko
Naa tu mujhko...

Anirudh silently cries and sat there being hopeless.

Sampoorna stood silently weeping at her father's home, the weight of her grief and solitude heavy upon her. The news of her father's passing and her brother Anirudh's imprisonment had left her shattered and desolate. Her heart ached with the knowledge of their plight, knowing the challenges that lay ahead.

In the midst of her sorrow, a familiar figure, Saudamini, appeared at the doorway, her expression fraught with tension and urgency. Sampoorna's eyes widened in surprise and concern as she approached her friend.

"Saudamini, what brings you here? Are you alright?" Sampoorna asked, her voice filled with worry.

Saudamini's eyes darted around nervously before she spoke, "Didi, I have to tell you something. Please, take this jewelry and money. Use it to bail out Anirudh. He's innocent, I swear. He's being framed, and I can't bear to see him suffer like this."

Sampoorna's heart clenched at the desperation in Saudamini's voice. "Who would do such a thing? Who is behind all of this?" she inquired, her mind racing with possibilities.

Saudamini's face darkened as she revealed the sinister truth, "It's Zamindar's son, Rakesh. He's been after me, and I now realize he orchestrated this whole scheme. Anirudh is in danger, and I fear for his life. Please, Didi, you have to act quickly."

Sampoorna's eyes widened in shock and anger at the betrayal and deception. Determination flashed in her gaze as she promised, "I will not rest until Anirudh is safe. Thank you, Saudamini, for enlightening me. Please, stay safe as well."

Saudamini shook her head, fear evident in her eyes. "I can't stay here, they're after me too. Please go, Didi, and save Anirudh. I must leave before they come for me."

With a heavy heart, Sampoorna watched as Saudamini vanished into the night, leaving behind a trail of fear and uncertainty. The weight of responsibility pressed down upon her, knowing that she had to act swiftly to ensure the safety of her loved ones in the face of looming danger.

The sun beat down mercilessly on the dusty village road as Anirudh, finally freed from police custody after a bribe was given, trudged wearily towards home with his sister Sampoorna. The air was thick with tension, the villagers glaring at them with open hostility, stones flying in their direction as they made their way through the narrow streets.

Sampoorna shielded Anirudh from the onslaught, her heart heavy with worry for her brother. Once they reached the safety of their humble dwelling, she locked the door behind them, determined to protect him from the harsh judgment and anger of the villagers.

"We cannot stay here, Anirudh," Sampoorna declared, her voice shaking with emotion. "We must leave this place. I will sell our jewelry, including the precious pieces that Saudamini gave you. They were her mother's, saved for her wedding."

In her distress, Sampoorna realized she had forgotten to tell Anirudh about Saudamini's precarious situation. "Anirudh, I forgot to tell you. Saudamini's life is in danger," she said, her eyes pleading for his understanding.

Anirudh's face paled in shock. "What has happened to her?" he asked, fear gripping his heart at the thought of losing another loved one.

Just then, Bomik, Saudamini's father, appeared at their doorstep with a grave expression. "Saudamini has been missing since last night," he informed them, his voice filled with anguish.

Sampoorna recounted the whole truth to them, and together they embarked on a frantic search for Saudamini. As they combed through the dense jungle, Anirudh called out her name with desperation, his voice echoing through the trees in a haunting plea for her safety.

"Mini... Mini... where are you? Are you there?" Anirudh's voice cracked with emotion as he clutched a torn piece of cloth – Saudamini's saree – in his trembling hands. His terror grew as he realized the gravity of the situation, his heart pounding in his chest.

Despite his relentless search, Anirudh could find no trace of Saudamini, and a sense of desolation washed over him. The loneliness cut deep, his eyes brimming with unshed tears as he grappled with the overwhelming fear of losing the woman he loved. Without Saudamini, his world seemed bleak and barren, a vast emptiness that threatened to consume him whole. And in that moment of despair, Anirudh knew that he would stop at nothing to find her, to bring her back into his arms and fill the void in his heart.

The humid air of the jungle wrapped around Anirudh as he frantically called out for Saudamini. He scrambled through the thick foliage, his heart pounding in his chest. Each step echoed with the fear that gripped his soul as he searched desperately for any sign of her.

The trees stood tall and unyielding, casting eerie shadows that seemed to mock his anguish. Anirudh's mind raced with worry, his eyes scanning every corner of the unforgiving terrain in search of any trace of his beloved Saudamini. The weight of loneliness pressed heavy on his shoulders, the silence of the jungle amplifying his despair.

As the hours passed, Anirudh's determination to find Saudamini never wavered. He pushed through thorny undergrowth, called out her name into the darkness, and prayed for a miracle. But the jungle remained indifferent, offering no solace in the face of his anguish.

Tears welled up in Anirudh's eyes, aching for the one he loved, lost in the vast expanse of greenery. Without Saudamini, his life felt barren, devoid of the light and warmth she brought. Every rustle of leaves, every distant sound, teased him with false hope, each moment ticking by in agonizing uncertainty.

Anirudh's breath came in ragged gasps as he continued his search, a lone figure in the heart of the jungle, consumed by the ache of longing. Without Saudamini, his world felt incomplete, aching for her presence to fill the void in his heart. And as the darkness of night crept closer, the jungle whispered its secrets, holding onto the mystery of Saudamini's disappearance, leaving Anirudh a prisoner of his own fear and sorrow.

Banjar hai sab banjar hai
Hum dhoondne jab firdos chale
Teri khoj talaash mein dekh piya
Hum kitne kaale kos chale
Banjar hai sab banjar hai
Mainda yaar mila de saaiyaan
Ek vaar mila de saaiyaan
Mainda yaar mila de saaiyaan
Ek vaar mila de saaiyaan
Maine fota fota falak chaanna
Maine tote tote taare chune
Maine fota fota falak chaanna
Maine tote tote taare chune
Mainda yaar mila de saaiyaan
Ek vaar mila de saaiyaan
Taaron ki chamak yeh subh talak
Lagti hi nahin pal bhar ko talak
Taaron ki chamak yeh subh talak
Lagti hi nahin pal bhar ko talak
Saaiyaan, saaiyaan, saaiyaan

As the hours dragged on with still no sign of Bomik's missing daughter, a sense of despair hung heavy in the air. Finally, after 16 agonizing hours, Bomik and Anirudh met in the darkness of the night.

Bomik's voice trembled with emotion as he spoke, "No sign of my daughter..." Anirudh's gaze drifted towards a nearby river, a strange pull tugging at his senses. Without a word, he made his way towards the water's edge.

A sudden shout from a bystander drew their attention. "There's something by the river!" Anirudh sprinted towards the source of the commotion, his heart pounding in his chest. And there, lying by the riverbank, was Mini. But she was not alive.

Bomik's anguished cry pierced the night as he beheld his daughter's lifeless form. It was clear that she had been brutally assaulted, her body bearing the horrific evidence of the heinous act. Bloodied and battered, she lay before them, a tragic victim of unspeakable violence.

Questions swirled in the air, each more haunting than the last. Why had Mini come to be in this remote place? What had led to this brutal crime being committed against her? Anirudh stood in silence, his eyes fixed on Mini's broken form, a storm of emotions raging within him.

A seething anger began to brew deep within Anirudh's soul, a fierce determination taking hold. In that moment of heart-wrenching tragedy, a vow silently formed in his mind - justice would be served, and Mini's assailant would face the full force of retribution.

Anirudh burst into the landlord's house, pushing past the guards that tried to stop him. He barged into the room where Rakesh and his four friends, along with his brother-in-law, were gathered. Anirudh grabbed Rakesh by the collar, the latter appearing intoxicated.

Anirudh: "You did this to my Saudamini, didn't you?"

Rakesh brazenly admitted, "Yes, we did. What are you going to do about it? You should be grateful you were the first among us five."

Enraged, Anirudh punched Rakesh, causing him to collapse. Rakesh's brother-in-law attempted to intervene, leading to a chaotic and violent altercation in the room. Despite being outnumbered, Anirudh fought back fiercely. Weakened but determined, Anirudh eventually managed to break free from their grasp and stumbled towards the wall, where a gun hung.

In a moment of desperation and fury, Anirudh seized the gun, aiming it at his tormentors. The room fell into a tense silence as Anirudh stared them down. Without hesitation, one, two, three, four, five shots rang out, leaving the aftermath of a tragic and violent confrontation hanging heavily in the air.

At mountain
Anirudh ran towards the mountains, desperately trying to save his life as the villagers were now hunting him down like prey. Standing up to the cowardly mob, Anirudh faced their accusations head-on.

Village: "Today we will kill you."

Anirudh: "Kill me? Can't you see what they did to Mini? She was your own daughter!"

Village: "It must have been you who did this."

Anirudh: "Such a baseless accusation... My father passed away just yesterday..."

Ignoring his words, the villagers threw a rope to capture him, and Anirudh found himself trapped. Struggling to break free, he reached for the gun he had taken while fleeing the mansion.

Aiming the gun into the air, Anirudh fired a shot, causing the villagers to scatter in fear for their lives. As they ran off, Anirudh chased after them, wielding the gun and ready to defend himself.

Suddenly, he sensed a group of people approaching in jeeps. Among them was Trilochan, the notorious bandit of the area whom Anirudh had once helped in the past. Walking towards them with a mixture of hope and trepidation, Anirudh unknowingly walked towards a new chapter in his life.

Bidding farewell to Saudamini with a funeral pyre, Anirudh received no support from the village that had been responsible for his father's recent demise. Rejected by his own people, Anirudh was left to mourn his father alone, denied his rightful opportunity to perform the last rites.

With each passing day, the torment inflicted upon him by the villagers transformed Anirudh into a formidable figure. His once-hidden strength emerged, and after fourteen years, he had become the most feared outlaw in the land, ruling over the region with an iron fist.

Anirudh, now a powerful and dangerous man, carried within him a hidden past that few were aware of. As the bandit emperor of the area, his rise to power came at a great cost, leaving him haunted by the shadows of his past and the trials that had shaped him into the ruthless figure he had become.

Falshback ends.

Anirudh turn to bondita who have tears in her eyes.

Precap: Anirudh and bondita.

I set a aim..i will post next update when i will get 15 comments.today part was very emotional even for me tol write

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 5.5K 55
It's a love triangle kind of story , it's totally based on my imagination , hero: Anirudh roy chowdhury , and sumedh roy chowdhury , heroin: Bondita...
43.7K 5.2K 62
"Anidita - The way she loves me πŸ™ˆ" new story on barrister Babu which is based on my imagination. I'm not written this story on aurrisht and anvisht...
29.9K 2.8K 51
Bondita grew up to be a fine woman and returned to Tulsipur after getting her degree. Now, she has achieved her and Anirudh's dream-being the first f...
21.9K 2.6K 32
It's a story of obsession or fate. Anirudh Roy Chowdhury a big businessman of a Bengal who is arrogant and rude by his behaviour, and stone hearted p...