Bruno Madrigal x Reader - (18...

Par veckisamenace

ratman and y/n oneshots fluff and smut but mainly smut because im out of control completed on the 14th of Apr... Plus

disclaimer
info
chapter guide
!! requests here !!
vision. (18+)
hello. (SFW) - (p1)
hello. (18+) - (p2)
jealousy. (18+)
(<3)!
bastard. (SFW)
cliche. (18+)
midnight. (18+) - 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝟮
-
-
-
goodnight. (SFW)
-
ruined. (18+)
used. (18+)
enemies.. (SFW) - (p1)
..to lovers. (18+) - (p2)
femdom. (18+)
-
tease. (18+)
steam. (18+)
stoned. (SFW)
years. (SFW)
dreaming. (18+)
stuck. (18+)
-
gluttony. (18+)
awake. (18+)
rain. (SFW)
beg. (18+)
-
restaurant. (18+)
fluster. (sfw) - 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝟮
(<3) !!
control. (18+)
-
-
prophecy. (18+)
pure. (18+)
bonita. (SFW)
-
dinner. (18+)
submit. (18+) - 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝟮
-
𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 "𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁"
𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 "𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁"
discovery. (18+)
-
aftercare. (SFW)
-
besotted. (18+)
-
flower. (SFW)
pervert. (18+)
rough. (18+)
caught. (18+)
caught. (18+) - 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
risky. (SFW) - (p1)
risky. (18+) - (p2)
(<3)!!
late. (SFW) - 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝘂
yandere. (18+)
pool.(18+)
club. (18+)
suprise. (18+)
(<3)!!
ambivalence. (18+) - 𝗽𝟭
ambivalence (18+) - 𝗽𝟮
-
evil. (18+)
(<3)
alone. (18+)
Thank You <3
NEW BOOK
update

company. (18+)

21.5K 343 987
Par veckisamenace

this ones in second person.

this is a long one, scroll down If you just want the smut(yay double the smut)

It had been 4 years since you'd seen your friend Pepa and her family. You'd left the Encanto to pursue your dream of acting (unsuccessfully) elsewhere in Colombia, but you had now returned, and currently stood in front of the casita.

Just a year after you left, Pepa's brother Bruno had vanished following an unsuccessful gifting ceremony for the Madrigal's youngest child, Mirabel. Nobody had seen him since.

You'd known Pepa since you were just 8 years old, growing up with her and her siblings, occasionally visiting the casita for a family meal. Now, you were just moment away from reuniting with your life-long friend.

Taking a deep breath, you walked up to the door of the casita. Before you even had the chance to knock, the casita immediately waved with one of it's windows, allowing your entry by opening the doors. 

"Hola, casita." you smiled. It felt good to still be recognised.

"Pepa?" You shouted into the main room. You look to the right balcony, watching 16-year old Dolores' door open. "Tia Y/N!" she excitedly exclaimed in a hushed voice, rushing down to the main floor.

Dolores crashed into you with a hug, and you happily greeted her. "Oh you've grown so much muneca." you looked at her, tucking a stray hair into her headband. "Where's your mamá?"

"I'll go get her." Dolores rushed off. You looked around, it was like nothing had changed in your beloved casita.

Soon enough, Dolores returned with a 13-year old Luisa and your friend, Pepa Madrigal.

"Ay, Y/N my friend I missed you so much!" Pepa rushed to hug you, followed by Luisa. You excitedly greeted both. They were like a 2nd family. 

You left the children to continue what they were doing, leaving to go to Pepa's room.

-

"So a lot happened since I left I see, the girls are all grown up." you laughed as you sat down onto Pepa's bed. "Si, si. Lot's has changed but you are still just as welcome here as you were 4 years ago." Pepa assured you with a smile.

You nodded, you knew that. 

"So Mirabel's gifting.. didn't go so well ah?" you took your hair down as you spoke. "Yes, a lot didn't go well that night.."

"And Bruno..?" you looked over at Pepa, noticing a cloud forming. "We don't talk about Bruno." she averted eye contact. You took it as a sign to drop the subject, so you did. "It's getting late, where do you want me to sleep?"

Pepa's cloud cleared and she smiled. "Well, we knew you'd be coming this time, so we have a guest bedroom prepared on the 1st floor for you." You smiled. "Thank you, Pepa."

-

You woke up in the middle of the night. It must've been 2 in the morning, the house was silent. Not a single noise emerged.

You felt your stomach growl, deciding to go into the kitchen for something to eat. You straightened your nightgown out, stepping out into the main floor of the casita. 

As you entered the kitchen, you noticed the family portrait was.. tilted? It wasn't right. You walked towards the odd sight, you'd think the casita would have straightened it out, right? Just as you were about to place your hand on the painting, you felt someone's fingers grip your shoulder.

You yelped, turning around and smacking whoever just frightened you directly in the side of the head.

"OUCH, Y/N stop!" 

You stepped back, bumping into the portrait. "It can't be- Bruno?" He immediately put a finger to your mouth to shush you.

It was him. Bruno Madrigal, missing for 4 years; stood in his own kitchen, holding- an arepa?

"I thought you were missing?!" You scream-whispered at the poncho-wearing man.

"Well, yes and no. I've been here the whole time." He shrugged, and as he did a RAT came out of his sleeve.

"AH!" you screamed, surprised at the creature. "SHHH, quiet!" Bruno whispered, putting a hand over your mouth. He let go, grabbing 2 more arepas.

He looked at you for a moment. "Bye." he walked past towards the portrait, lifting it up to reveal a room. "What- no!" you grabbed onto his stupid little poncho, pulling him back.

"Really, you VANISH for 4 years and then all I get is 'Bye'?" you shook his poncho in your hand as you spoke. He thought about it for a moment, and then turned around. "Yes." He then left to make another exit but you just yanked him back.

"Yeah, no, we need to talk." Bruno sighed. "Okay, but follow me."

-

(smut starts here)

You sat on a chair in Bruno's secret.. room? It was just a gap in casitas foundation where he'd piled a collection of items but it looked homely enough.

"So, I take it your acting didn't take on." He fiddled his thumbs, sat in his red plush chair. "No.. not really, worth a shot though." you sighed, turning to look at his various drawings that he'd framed.

"I've been working on my acting, actually." He spoke awkwardly, but still in an excited manor. He hadn't had human contact in 4 years so he was definitely nervous. "Oh yeah?" you didn't really look his way, just scanning around the room. "Hows that goi-"

As you turned to face him, he had his poncho hood covering his eyes. "I am Ernando, and I fear nothing!" you looked at him confused. He lifted the green hood down. "Heh, It's actually just me, Bruno."

You look at him for a moment before speaking. "You've not spoken to anybody this whole time have you?"

He looked sad, but nodded.

You looked Bruno up and down, you'd always had a bit of a crush on him since you were kids. Right now you.. pitied him, he probably hadn't seen woman that wasn't a family member for.. some time.

The years had treated him well, in your eyes at least. His unkempt look had an appeal to it..

"Bruno.. do you get lonely?" You slowly rose from your seat.

"Yeah I mean it gets a bit lonesome down here but uh-"

"Would you like some.. company, perhaps?" you walked toward the man sitting in the red chair.

He looked up, seeing you stood in front of him. You saw his Adam's apple bob with a gulp.

You lowered yourself onto your knees in front of him, separating his legs and running your hands along his thighs.

"Well?" you smiled at the awkward man, seeing something rise in his pants.

He just stared at you in awe, nervously pressing his hands into the arm rests of the chair.

"No? Okay then.." you stood up, turning to leave. But Bruno grasped your hand, pulling you back. 

"Please, y/n."

You pushed him back into the chair, dropping to your knees again. you began to unbutton his pants as he planted his fingers into your hair.

 You quickly unzipped his fly, revealing his boxers. you ran your fingers along the band, before pulling them back and revealing his cock.

You smiled, before taking him into your mouth. He gasped lowly, tightening his grip on your locks as you began bobbing your head up and down, taking him all into your mouth. Bruno wasn't small either, quite the opposite.

He groaned lowly as you took your mouth off of him, making a 'pop' sound. Bruno was about to say something but before he could you placed a finger to his mouth. It was your turn to silence him.

You slowly climbed onto his lap, and you weren't wearing underwear beneath your nightgown. This became apparent to him VERY quickly..

You began rubbing yourself back and forth on his length, slowly letting the tip be coated in your wetness. 

Bruno dragged a hand across his face, covering his mouth as he watched what you were doing to his cock. Doing to HIM.  It was like he got harder with every pass of your slit over his tip.

He placed his hands on your hips as you finally lowered yourself down onto him, making you both groan while you adjusted to him.

You began riding him, all of him. It felt so good to be fully filled by his dick after all these years of fantasising of closeness with him. You could feel the tip of his hardness all the way in your guts, it was like he was filling every fucking inch of you.

You began to increase your pace feeling your thighs burn. Bruno grew restless, clawing into your hips with his hands as he threw his head back and groaned.

"Fuck, y/n, mi vida you make me feel so good."

You began to loose strength in your legs to keep riding, and Bruno could tell. As soon as you began to falter, he placed his hands onto your ass and began pounding UP into you. He was fucking every inch of you from below.

You felt yourself shake, he was hitting your good spot every. single. time. You moaned and moaned, trying to get it all out as Bruno just had his way.

"Fuck, fuck FUCK" you screamed, it was all you could do at that point. It felt so good, no going back now.

Suddenly, he stopped.

You couldn't speak coherently and you just let him flip you on the chair. You laid on your back, watching as Bruno put your legs over his shoulders.

He re-inserted himself and it didn't even hurt this time, you were that wet and sloppy. He began pounding again and you dug your nails into his curly hair, wrapping your legs around him.

You looked him in the eyes as he towered over you, fucking you with no remorse.

You felt yourself give in, releasing everything onto his length. Soon after you felt Bruno come undone inside of you, and it all spilled out between you. 

"Fuck, mi vida that was amazing."

"I know." You stroked his hair, kissing his forehead.

----

ok FUCK that took so long to write

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

508 16 7
❝ Love is a Devil ❞ - jjk various x reader ONESHOTS! Started April 15 2024 Ended: continuing ➽──────────────❥ I'll try taking requests but please b...
14.5K 230 15
~FINISHED~ *ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ* ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ! ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇꜱ... ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. 🥇 #1 in #skimbleshanks 16/03/23 🥇 #1 in #cats2019 16/03/23 🥈...
3.3K 179 45
The Cuphead Show Cuphead X Fem Raptor🦖 Reader Oneshots This is the sequal to the first one Requests are open on the first page ladies! 😘❤🖤🤍 I ac...
98.9K 1.7K 20
!Requests are back open DM me for a submission! I wrote this in 2023 and im back re-writing it again And no i'm not writing smut. TOP RANKS SO FAR: #...