Borderline (BWWM)

By ReinaDeMelanin

" I don't have time for your games Thurston." I sighed, exasperatedly " Me? I'm just throwing hints. Your the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
chapter thirty five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven

Chapter Thirty Three

4.1K 219 23
By ReinaDeMelanin

I broke out of my sleep immdiately. I knew that I overslept because it was too bright outside.I jumped up and went into the bathroom. I wrapped my hair in a bun , leaving my bangs out . It wasn't the cutest, but it had to do for now.

"Thurston." I yelled at the top of my lungs

He was my alarm clock and he was slacking . It was bad enough that I wanted to rip his head off, he was just digging himself into a deeper hole with me.

I proceeded to get dress. A simple outfit, tight white tee, pink joggers and pink Adidas.

There were no audiable grunts or shuffling. Angrily I made my way to his bedroom.

"Thurs-"

He was at the edge of his bed staring at the floor. I know that he was aware that I was in the room but he didn't bother to look up.

"I'm late.. I would appreciate it if you put a lil pep in your step today."

"I had a dream.." He hoarsly said

I stopped in the doorway.

"You was holding a baby in your hands and smiling. I didn't want to disturb you guys so I watched from a distance .."

Well this was eerie.

"It was so nice to see you happy because there's always something bring you down..like me.."

"Thurston," I exhaled

"But then this man.. he came up to me and said ' Boy you don't belong on this side.' I was really confused but I listened cause he put me in the mind set of you. He continued with 'we both can't leave her alone."

I cupped my mouth and began to cry. I knew exactly who the man was.

"So I told him 'isn't it best for her? She deserves to be happy.' So he said 'son everything happens for a reason cause God set it up that way. You can't go questioning the lord, cause you miss out on blessings.' There were so many times before this that I tried to give up.. walk away.. quit.. But there was always something keeping me around. I don't know what for and I never knew why. Let alone who or what it was... I just know that you're the best thing to happen to me. I fuck up big time on a constant basis, but I know we can get through. I'm gonna get better for us. For my seed .." He slouched over and began sobbing. I ran over to him, collapsing to my knees.

" I tried to kill myself Kym," He wept, aggressively chucking some sort of plastic. " I don't why you put up with me, I swear I don't ." he heavily cried

"Shhh, don't say that."

Frantically I wiped away his tears, trying to keep myself together at the same time.

"We just have to keep pushing along, cause that's our specialty, " I smiled "we're suvivors and there's no time for us to stop.. surviving." I laughed at my lost for words

I tilted his head up. "Look at me," I kissed his forehead, " we're good and we're gonna stay that way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
158 97 25
Briella Bennett is a policewoman with a heart of ice. Her cold voice and her stoic personality keeps almost everyone at arms length. Her past with h...
203 31 29
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...
225 27 14
*I'm using real people in the story. except for the antagonist. I don't want to hurt feelings. (and maybe my mom's name will be changed cause its kin...