𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨!

By KLANCE_LOVEITTT

Hey you. Yeah you. The one with a list dedicated to Klance. Ya want some more Klance. you've come to the righ... More

NekoLance x Wolf Keith
Intro/Requests
Carnival
Prince AU
You Were Right
Jealous Lance
Movie Star AU
Movie Star AU/Part 2
Soulmate/Music
Fairytales
She Was Never The One
Don't Leave
Lucky
The Rain
Flirting
Auditions
Love Spell
The Blades
Rain Kiss
Honeymoon
Truthfulness
Hanahaki
Neighbors
Alpha Keith x Omega Lance
Beginning
Voltron Cafe
Huntsman
Hades x Persephone Klance
Shadam reunion
A/N
Love You, Love you too.
Yandere Keith
New Short Story
The Boy in Blue
Corpse Bride Lance
If The World Was Ending, You'd Come Over, Right?
I Could Have Danced All Night
I Could Have Danced All Night/Part 2
I Want To Hear You
NEW STORY PLZ READ
Spiderman au
Reverse Galtean
Akira and Sharpshooter
KLANCE on Ice
Keith's B-Day
Together Forever
Dia de los Muertos Especial
I Swear I'll Swear
Murderous
Keith and Lance...?
Double Date
Player
The Fight
NEW NEW STORY
Sibling
Profile Pic...?
Charmspeak
The Boy of the Ocean is the Boy of my Dreams
A Visit to Keith-I MEAN the Vet
I Missed You
Under the Mistletoe
I Saw Papa Kissing Santa Claus
New Years!!!
Te Amo, Keith~
Melody
When I Saw You...
Love Poem, All For You
NEW SHORT STORY
UHHHH FOR ONCE I DON'T HAVE A TITLE
Lifeguards
President Perfect
Pride
Lancey Lance (Cinderelly)
Prompts I wanna do
VampireKeith x ServantLance
Betrothed
EmoLance x PastelKeith
Gay Snow White (Modernized)
NerdyEmoKeith x JockLance
WitchKeith x WerewolfLance
Gay Sleeping Beauty(Modernized)
Voltron Ship/Another PJO AU
I Love You, Okay?
Teacher x Teacher
Klance in the POV of Kosmo
(Gay)Robin Hood
Alpha x Alpha(A Forbidden Love)
Valentines Day and Mothman
The Prankster
Extraordinary
Gay Little Red Riding Hood (Modernized)
Comics, Fics, and Videos of KLANCE
Cheeseburgers
Scars
Not as Easy as 1, 2, 3
Florist Keith x Tattoo Artist Lance
Drunk Lance/10 Things I Hate About You
Leakira
Prince Keith x Servant Lance
Boba, Waffles, and Interruptions
Where the Current Takes Us (A Mermay Fic)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sun and Moon Legend

987 29 12
By KLANCE_LOVEITTT

Once, there was a Sun God. He wore red robes that trailed off into a scarlet orange then emitted off flames and smoke. A golden crown crowned his ivory locks, rays shooting off. His name was Keith. He was lonely though. So he created Land and named him Hunk. His good friend was the Earth God, his skin the color of mud and green robes laced with blue. Then he made the Sky and called him Shiro. Shiro was a role model for him and commanded the stars. When Keith would fly his chariot around the world, the world would turn pitch black with only a few stars sent out thanks to Shiro. 

But no matter how many friends Keith had, he still felt lonely. Then, when he stood over the Earth he wished-

"If only I could have someone by my side, my right hand.."

Then behind him was a shimmer. A bright glow. Keith didn't notice it, for the glow was dim compared to his fiery light. A figure appeared behind him. Keith turned around when he heard a giggle. His eyebrow raised,"Who are you?" The god laughed again,"How can you not know me? You created me!" Keith frowned,"I don't know you, nor did I create you. What's your purpose?" The god crossed their arms,"I'm Lance. The Moon God. You created me because-" His cheeks turned red and a brilliant tricky idea popped into his head,"-you needed someone to light the night. Shiro's stars aren't enough. You didn't even realize that's what you were thinking about when you created me." Keith looked at him. His skin was dark like the night sky but not quite. More like a tan as if the moon and stars were brightening the sky. He wore light blue robes that shimmered and gold around his ankles, neck, thighs and wrists. A glowing blue halo with little orbs that flew from it and popped like bubbles surrounded his head. His sleeves were long and swished when he moved his thin arms. Keith felt his face burn even brighter when he noticed the belt around his waist hung from his hips and had two thin light blue satin fabrics covered him barely, two slits showing his long legs, like a belly dancer. The top was looses too and showed off his glistening shoulders. 

Desire filled Keith, but he didn't show it. Lance already knew it. He grinned, showing off his pearly white teeth,"My job is to follow you after your chariot ride and cover the sun with my light!" Keith looked away,"Alright fine." With a might shake of his hand, his golden red chariot appeared next to him. "The Night is almost over for some countries. I bring them the sun, and you bring the others night with light." Lance grinned,"I love a man whose a poet." Keith got into his chariot to hide his burning red face. "You need to have a ride too, or else the moon might show up during the day if you stand right behind me." Lance laughed and a sparkling dust swirled next to him,"No problem!" An elegant silver carriage appeared next to him, whose reins were tightened around a might blue female lion, her eyes a shining white and stars scattered on her cheeks like freckles. Keith gaped at the lion, feeling a tad bit envious. Lance sighed and waved his hand again,"Geez, fine." A red lion with a flaming mane appeared tied to front of Keith's chariot, similar to the blue lion. Lance smiled while petting his lion,"She's faster than any animal in the world. You don't have to drive your chariot anymore, Red will do it for you. Blue's not as fast as her, but we'll keep up." Then, their first journey together began.

So for the next few centuries, Lance proved to be a capable, responsible, matur-

"LANCE, GIVE ME BACK RED!" Keith turned around and Lance was in a giggling fit. Keith was sitting in his chariot, doing his job. Lance was in his and with a little bit of magic, cast Red away. The chariot stopping in the middle of the sky, mid air. Keith sighed in irritation yelled at Lance a bit and Lance shrugged, smirking. Red was back and growled angrily at Lance. He shook his body and Keith attached him to the reins,"Alright, boy. Go super fast." He whispered. Keith could've sworn he saw Red smirk. They were gone quicker than lightening and Lance squealed calling after Keith and laughing his head off, having the time of his life.

This sort of thing happened a lot, I remember.

But then a special evening came that Lance had been planning since the dawn of time. With a mischievous grin, during their ride, Lance silently cast away the carriage and Blue. He walked up to behind Keith and continued to do his job, setting small stars and bits of light behind Keith while walking. Keith felt weird. He didn't turn to face Lance but said,"Hunk's telling me there is commotion on Earth with the humans. He says that they're freaking out because they can see the moon during the day right behind the sun. Do you have anything to do with that?" Lance sighed,"Hmmm, not that I know of." Keith turned around and glared at Lance, whose was gleefully staring at him with a small smile and wide eyes,"What are you doing out of your carriage?" Lance continued to stared at him and eyed his crown. It only took him a few seconds before he jumped up and snatched it. Keith turned red in his pale cheeks and his eyes followed Lance running in front of him, snickering. Keith jumped off the chariot and it vanished with a flick of his finger. 

Humans on Earth saw the sun move at a rapid speed as it chased the moon which was in the daytime. Chaos was unleashed.

Keith grabbed the tip of the crown and spun Lance around, who was laughing too much to care. Keith's irritation and frown faded away into a wistful sight. Lance opened his eyes, too blue for Keith to not notice them. Without thinking, his desire and want flooded him and he wrapped his arms around Lance. Lance was pressed up against him and his blue eyes became lidded and had a glint of want. His left hand, which held the crown, rested on his shoulder and the other played with the hem of Keith's fiery flaming red vest. He grinned and chuckled quietly,"If only I could have someone by my side, my right hand..." He looked up into his eyes and smirked,"More like right in front of you." Keith's eyes widened slightly and Lance laughed quietly,"Now you see how you accidentally created me? Technically, I'm your divine soulmate to be with you for eternity since you wished and sent for me." Lance tugged the hem and lifted his head up and Keith watched him and leaned in. "So your stuck with me whether you like it or not." 

Lance gasped softly when Keith tightened his grip on him and laughed breathlessly,"Now do you get it?" Keith hooked a finger under his chin and purposefully teased him by brushing their parted open lips together. "I suppose it makes sense for all the times I've wanted you deeply." Lance let out a soft whimper and loosely wrapped his arms around his neck, the crown still hanging on in his fingers. Keith continued and watched Lance's lashes flutter closed,"So yeah, I really get it." Keith pressed an open-mouth kissed to his parted lips and Lance sighed in his mouth. Lance's arms tightened around him and his fingers tangled in his hair as Keith gripped the back of his head. 

All humans could see was that the moon and sun were next to each other

When the world ended 10 billion years later, the gods evaporated into thin air but thanks to Keith's eternal wish, their spirits moved to another living universe.When they met, the glint in their eyes glowed when they saw each other and they knew it was them and universe after another, they were together.

"Wait, dad so YOU were the SKY GOD?!!" Shiro laughed as he tucked his daughter in her bed and put her glasses on the nightstand. "Yes, now go to bed. It's time to sleep." Sora giggled, as the 6 year old she was,"Can you tell me the story how you and daddy met? I can't sleep!" Shiro laughed,"Alrigh-"

"Takashiiii." Shiro sighed,"Your daddy says no. Good night sweetie. Your gonna visit your Uncle Lance and Uncle Keith tomorrow and your cousin Alex, so get some sleep." Sora rolled her eyes,"You tell me the legend of the moon god and sun god but not your story." Shiro kissed her forehead and walked to the door, where Adam Shirogane stood and leaned on it's doorframe. He closed the door and wrapped his arms around his husband. Adam sighed,"That was eons ago, how did you remember that?" Shiro kissed his forehead,"Adam, I remember their love as much as I remember when you were my Endymion." Adam rolled his eyes,"I can't believe this universe actually changed our story of the moon goddess falling in love with the human prince." Shiro laughed,"It wasn't much of a change, you were the human prince and I was the Sky god. And we didn't bear fifty daughters." Adam glanced at the door as Shiro peppered him with kisses,"Only one." 

"Do you think they'll be mad we told Sora their story tomorrow?"

"Nah, she'll just ask a bunch of questions."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 7.7K 57
A bundle of Klance oneshots. This is my first oneshot book, so tell me if there is any mistakes. Fluff, Angst, and smut. I hope you guys enjoy readi...
63.9K 1.2K 38
I got bored and all these Voltron stories kept coming to my head so I'm turning them into one-shots. The majority of them will be kangst because keit...
17.9K 378 17
Your average klance story. I got bored so here you go! This is my first story so please ignore the mistakes and enjoy the loooovvveeee! Lance is top...
199K 2.2K 33
Ahh, A new klance one shot has been born! A possibly wonderful Klance oneshots. This is a part two and you know if you haven't read part one..you don...