Fields of Gold (MYG)✔️

By AmandaAcheron

MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be... More

Author's Note
~Five years into the Future~
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, etc etc etc
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
34+35
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 75
~Epilogue~

Part 74

404 26 3
By AmandaAcheron

The next morning, you both got texts from Namjoon. He had called an emergency BTS meeting and to be ready to be on a video call in about an hour.

You groaned and started moving the blankets to get out of bed and start getting ready when arms wrapped around your waist from behind and kept you in bed.

You didn't have the heart to push him off and really in your current mental state of resigned numbness, you craved the warmth of his arms and the feeling of his breath on your neck. You rolled over and he tucked you up against him and you laid in silence for a few minutes, just listening to the wind hit the building, the low murmur of the fireplace and the deep even breathing of the man beside you.

Sighing heavily, Yoongi loosened his grip on you a bit and leaned back. He smiled sadly and you really struggled to not start bawling then and there. If you started now, you weren't going to be able to stop for a month and a half.

It had made sense when you planned it, because you thought you'd need time to lean the penthouse for when the lease was up and then the entire schedule had been built around this month-long gap between the time Yoongi got on the plane to head back to Korea, and then next time he stepped off the plane from the EU leg of the press tour.

Currently however, your opinion of your own self worth was below sea level. How were you supposed to live without him next to you for the next six weeks? And honestly, it was only going to be six weeks if absolutely everything went perfectly and on schedule, and you loved Joon and trusted him a lot, but he was going to have to wear a lot of hats to get all of BTS through the press tour on time and on schedule.

You were annoyed it was going to take you so long to clear up things here, but you and Yoongi had talked through everything you had listed that you wanted to do before you went to Korea and had trimmed where you could, but you still wouldn't be in Korea before Yoongi and the guys had to leave.

And you also knew deep in your heart of hearts that you would want and need the time to learn to stand in Seoul on your own without Yoongi. You craved him like he was your oxygen, but if you didn't do this part for yourself, there would always be a part of you that doubted you could stand without Min Yoongi at your side.

You tightened your grip on his shoulders and Yoongi caught your face in his hands and leaned down to kiss you.

This time you let all your fears worries and even a bit of desperation into your kiss and he responded by simply slowing down and giving you that deep drugging kiss you loved so much.

Drawing back, he smiled for you and tucked your hair behind your ears again. His eyes flicked over your face, and you had a moment to wonder if he was building his own internal photo album to take home the way you tried to burn memories into your own head.

"I love you (Y/N). We will make it through this messy bit, and you will find ways for us to be together longer," he said and you smiled, but he continued.

"I will work with the guys to figure out more ways we can balance our schedule. Sejin was right, we aren't twenty anymore. Joon and Jin want more time home with their kids, Tae and Jiminie always want more time together, and Hobi and Jungkook deserve time to figure out their solo schedules not to mention their own lives," he said, and your smile got even bigger.

"And you Min Yoongi, what do you want from BTS in the future," you asked.

He grinned and stroked your back with his free hand

"A few more grammys wouldn't hurt," he joked, and you smiled to hear him say it out loud, but then he used both hands to frame your face again.

"You, Babygirl. I want you. Any plans that BTS has for me in the future, they need to include you from now on," he whispered before leaning down to take your lips again.

The two of you laid there for a bit longer before your sense of propriety snuck in and pointed out that you probably wanted to at least put on a bra and brush your hair before you got on a call with BTS.

How low your standards for yourself dropped when it was split between more time in Min Yoongi's arms or looking good for BTS, but as you hugged Yoongi one last time before sliding out of bed, you thought your priorities were in line with the expectations of your heart.

Yoongi just had to throw on a shirt and you shook your head. He dropped a kiss on your hair and headed into the living room to set up the call. You ran the brush through your hair and decided to take the few minutes and find your mascara and some eyeliner. Maybe some earrings.

You heard the chime from the living room and looked in the mirror one last time. You didn't look like you were about to burst into tears at any second so you thought you might make it through the call.

You went into the living room and sat next to Yoongi on the couch. You were surprised to see Hyun-Joo sitting next to Jin and you waved at her. She smiled and waved back, then turned and whispered something to Jin. He grabbed his phone and a few seconds later, your phone indicated a new LINE message.

"Hey (Y/N), Hyun-Joo wants your contact information if you don't mind. She'd like to set up lunch with you her and Jinhye when you arrive in Seoul," you read, and you smiled.

Yoongi glanced over to see the message and smiled, and you happily typed back to Jin.

"Of course it's ok! I look forward to lunch soon," you sent back and looked back to the camera to see Jin and Hyunjoo looking at Jin's phone.

Hyunjoo looked up and sent you a thumbs up and smiled and you smiled again. Friends in Korea might not be as hard as you had thought and out of sight of the camera you crossed your fingers and made a quick wish that this was so.

Yoongi leaned over and kissed you on the hair again, and you knew things were serious when your favorite peanut gallery didn't give you their teasing like always. You closed your eyes and sighed again, then sat up. Yoongi took your hand in his and you waited for Kook and Hoseok to join the call.

Joon seemed to stare at you through the monitor and you tried to smile again and put on the polite face for BTS. You were determined to make it through this call without sobbing.

After all, if Kookie was out of the military and headed home, there wasn't any reason for Yoongi to stay the extra two weeks in the United States anymore.

After Hoseok and Jungkook joined, the boys spent a few minutes talking about JK in his civvy clothes again, looking much more comfortable in his own space. Apparently, he and Hoseok were the only ones still using the big BTS dorm, but all the boys would be moving back while they prepped for the tour because it was simply easier to come and go if they were all together.

At which point it seemed to you, that every eye on the phone call turned to your camera.

"Yoongihyung," said Namjoon and you closed your eyes against his next words.

"We could really use you here man," and Yoongi's fingers tightened on yours. You bit down the inside of your cheek hard and took a deep breath before opening your eyes.

"His flight is booked for next Wednesday, Namjoonnim. We thought you'd want to start early, so we booked his flight back to Korea last night," you said and were pretty pleased to hear that your voice was fairly steady.

"I will share the flight information for Yoongi and will expect you all to take appropriate cautions once you're all back in the same dorm. Online rumors I've been reading from ARMY suspect that a BTS comeback is in the works, but so far it doesn't seem that any ARMY has realized it will start next month, and I'd like to hold that element of surprise as long as possible," you took another deep breath and paused for a moment because you'd caught sight of Jimin in the monitor looking probably a bit like you.

Like he was going to burst into tears at any moment.

But Tae held Jimin's hand, and you gave them both a tight smile. Jimin smiled back but Tae nodded slowly, his eyes tracking next to you where Yoongi had your hand in a death grip.

"OK Noona, if that's what you think is best," said Jin and you nodded once. God, just had to hold it together for a few more minutes, you thought to yourself.

"You guys can keep me apprised of where you are in the schedule, and we can always move the first of the VLive's up a bit when you think you're ready," you said and laid out the other few teasers for what would start to happen as soon as Yoongi set foot in Seoul.

You had lost feeling in your left-hand ages ago as Yoongi kept it in the death grip as he listened to you talk about the comeback. Jimin's cheeks were shiny, and you suspected you didn't look so hot as you wrapped up your last few reminders of what would happen between now and next Saturday.

There was silence on the call and Jungkook quietly asked, "Noona, when do you get here?"

"Not until the start of June," you said and tried to smile. Jungkook sat back in his chair, and you caught Hobi's frown on the monitor.

"That gives me time to close down the penthouse here and stop in LA to catch up with the lady I've been working with since January, Jeon Miso and I'll land in Seoul I think the 10th of June," you finished and tried your smile again.

But Kook wasn't buying it.

"Noona, you just said we leave for Germany to start Press for the tour on the 5th of June," he said, and his eyes moved across his monitor wildly when none of you said anything.

"I know Jungkooknim," you said, and you figured your smile was probably a grimace by now, so you dropped it for now. "I know, but I'll be in Seoul when you guys get back on the 26th! Then we can meet and catch up in person." You were desperately trying to not think of exactly how long apart from Yoongi that was, so determined were you to be able to show you could stand on your own.

"She'll be in Seoul getting used to Korea and HYBE and will be up to speed and ready for us when we return at the end of the month," said a deep voice beside you. His voice sounded like it had had to go through a fist fight just to get out of his throat, so deep and scratchy did he sound, and you didn't dare turn to look at him in case you made it worse.

Jungkook looked upset but simply nodded.

"Ok Hyung," he said sadly and didn't offer any more questions.

You glanced at the monitor to see that Jinhye had joined Namjoon and stood behind him with her hand on his shoulder and he had reached up to lace his fingers through hers. You tried your smile again and nodded to say hi, and she nodded back and smiled slightly.

The ten of you sat in silence for a few minutes before Joon seemed to shake himself.

"Ok then, we'll plan to see Yoongi at Incheon on Thursday morning. Noona please let us know your flight information as soon as you have it," and you nodded once to indicate you'd heard.

Everyone said goodbyes and the call ended. You sat on the couch for a few seconds, before Yoongi picked you up off the couch and head back to the bedroom. He stopped in the bathroom and sat you on the cupboard, taking out your earrings so gently you barely felt it.

He helped you out of your clothes and carried you to bed where he crawled in next to you.

At which point you simply broke apart and sobbed.

You didn't know why you were acting like this; it wasn't like he was dying. You weren't breaking up, everything was wonderful. You were a bit annoyed with yourself, that this small break was hitting you so hard, but Yoongi seemed to take it in stride.

He let you sob until you got the hiccups and then he gathered you close and used the edge of a sheet to wipe off your face a bit.

He leaned over and pressed a kiss against your forehead and then tucked you under his chin. You clung to his back and tried to get your breathing to even out again.

"What do you say to just staying in bed until Wednesday Babygirl," he said and you heard the scratchiness in his voice again. Shaking your head you leaned back a bit, only to see a very redeyed Yoongi looking down at you.

"I think I would like that very much my Yoongiah," you whispered and stroked your thumb across his cheek. One tear leaked out of his eyes and you used your thumb to brush it away. And again and again until you scooted up a bit and used the same corner of the sheet on Yoongi's face.

"We're a mess my Yoongi," you teased through your tears and he laughed a little before he drew you back down to him.

"We can be a mess Babygirl, but I'm still not letting you out of bed until Wednesday," he said before he rolled over and kissed you until you were breathless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 1.7K 53
Yoongi hires an actress to play the role of his girlfriend. It's easy to find a girlfriend when you are Min Yoongi, but it's not easy to find someone...
179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...
11K 521 35
Memories from high school suddenly flash my mind. Realization hit me as I see some images on my retina. I can see the way he's staring at me, while t...
181K 5.7K 40
Y/N is a girl who is never loved by her family. She has one elder brother who abuses her, and her mother also, who shouts at her for nothing. She bea...