Fields of Gold (MYG)✔️

Von AmandaAcheron

MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be... Mehr

Author's Note
~Five years into the Future~
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, etc etc etc
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
34+35
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 74
Part 75
~Epilogue~

Part 73

415 28 0
Von AmandaAcheron

The reality of what would happen next kept bumping into you over the next week as the film started really wrapping up production.

As the schedule loosened and you stepped into the month of May, you took the time to invite Katia and Derek over to dinner again, citing a celebration of no more 20-hour days on set for Derek, and no more 12 hour plus days for Yoongi.

When you settled in the living room after dinner, Katia's eyes flitted from you to Yoongi and back again before she leaned forward and set her wine glass down. Heaving a giant sigh, she reached for Derek's hand before speaking and you were sure your eyes were huge.

"Are you preggo," you blurted out and Katia laughed.

"No crazy girl, that sigh was for you and your man there," she said still laughing.

"When do you leave?" She smiled sadly and Derek wrapped his arm around her against the couch.

You turned to Yoongi and took a deep breath to respond, but he placed his hand on your knee and spoke first.

"I head home in the next few weeks, to start prep for our upcoming tour. (Y/N) is going to stay here for another two weeks to make sure the penthouse is closed up correctly and then she'll follow me to Korea," he said, and you anxiously watched Katia's face.

"I'm not certain yet Kat," you said, and she watched you as you spoke.

"The BTS comeback tour is going to be a world tour this time. Yoongi will start in Europe before I leave here and BTS will head back to Korea, and I will catch up with the tour in late June. Then I've packed their schedule pretty heavy, so maybe a short trip in September, but definitely a few days closer to Thanksgiving I think when the tour heads to Chicago," you said, and Yoongi nodded.

Katia paused and sat back. Then laughed once and sat up again.

"(Y/N), why are YOU telling BTS what to do," she asked suspiciously, and you sighed again.

"Really long crazy story Kat, maybe I'll write it down one day," you murmured, and Yoongi smiled.

"We kidnapped her and convinced her this was her only option for sanity," he said, and Derek laughed.

"It's either that or you stuff her in a suitcase and take her home, eh?" Derek laughed again and Yoongi smiled.

Watching the face of your best friend, you said the words out loud that you hadn't admitted to yourself yet.

"BTS has apparently decided they want me to help manage them on their next tour," you said, and Yoongi cut in.

"For this tour, but any future tours and anything else BTS might decide to do," he said, and you stared at him in exasperation. He simply grinned at you and the interaction made Derek laugh.

Katia however hadn't said anything yet, so you risked a glance in her direction.

Finally, Derek leaned over and squeezed her hand, looking a bit concerned at her silence.

Kat jumped a little on the couch and then her eyes got bigger and bigger, and you knew she was about to bust out your ear drums.

"(Y/N) you're going ON TOUR WITH BTS," she screamed and grabbed your hands and started jumping in the living room. You laughed when you realized this was the reaction you'd had when you'd gotten those tickets to the BTS concert all those years ago and you hugged her silly screaming self.

Her hug back was huge and thankfully, she stopped screaming in your ear.

"You're going to kick ass at this (Y/N), you're so bossy all the time, this will be the best tour they've ever had," she said, and you smiled.

"I got to talk to the people in charge of renting out Soldier Field and Wembley Stadium," you whispered back, your own voice showing the awe you'd felt when you'd made the phone calls to discuss renting out the stadiums for the tour and prepping the materials for the packet to the venues showing why they'd want BTS for multiple night runs in certain locations. Sung-Jin and Miso had helped you with those bits because technically you weren't with HYBE yet, but you suspected Joonie and Sejin had been helping in the background a bit.

Yoongi laughed at your voice and stood up, offering to get everyone new drinks. You dragged Kat into the kitchen and walked through to the pantry and freezer.

"Kat, one of the other reasons I wanted to ask you over," you said as you opened the freezer drawer, "you guys eat any of this? There's going to be stuff in here that won't be good after six months in the freezer, same in the pantry."

Katia stared at you and started to giggle, finally reaching over for a hug.

"Yes (Y/N), we'll take whatever you don't want, and we'll be happy to come over and check on things every once in a while. And in return, I want red carpet pictures from the movie premiere," she said, and you paused horrified.

Oh god, the movie. That wasn't in the schedule at all!

You momentarily freaked out and froze until Derek piped up from the living room.

"Next year my Dude, definitely not through editing before the end of this year. I think they're going to aim for Memorial Day weekend," said Derek and he turned to Yoongi. "It's kind of an art piece, but it's got some mega names, so I think the studio is going to push for the end of May for a release."

Yoongi smiled and lifted his glass in toast.

"I'll be sure to let my assistant inform the BTS manager, and they'll adjust the schedule accordingly," he said, and you grimaced. "In the meantime," he continued, "I bet the BTS manager could find you some decent seats to the BTS Chicago stop, should you so desire," and Katia squeaked again and started to jump around the kitchen.

A week later, when you sat down in the trailer for the first time in several hours after running around on set helping Derek with some tasks, you got the news you'd been dreading.

"I think we'll be able to wrap Mr. Min from the set by the end of the week, (Y/N)," said Jason Avercedes and even though you knew it was coming, you still felt the news hit you like a physical blow.

You nodded and checked the last call sheet the PA had been able to feed you.

"Looks like they're hoping to wrap him by noon on Thursday, does that still sound right," you questioned, and Jason nodded.

"Yea that's where I think we are as well (Y/N), it's been a messy few months, but I think the work we've done will show up on the screen," he said and you agreed. The pieces of the film that you'd seen so far, even in the rough cuts, looked like it'd be an interesting movie. One where, even if someone else was playing Yoongi's character, you probably would have gone to see it. Speaking of which...

"Hey Jason, who do I contact or convince to contact me when this moves from production into finalization? I'll need to coordinate with HYBE and the BTS world tour to be able to make time, but I'm assuming someone will be asking Yoongi for some press bumps and what not to help out the movie?"

You weren't sure about this part, but you'd been studying up and realized earlier that you had an untapped source in Taehyung who had been through this with his own series multiple times now.

You'd quizzed him on all sorts of stuff, and he answered everything he could before dragging Jimin into a video call. While Tae had been the one who had been doing all the shoots and the press, Jimin had been the one tracking where he was and who he was talking to so his memory for that was stronger.

Jason gave you a few names and then smacked his forehead.

"(Y/N), you know who's going to know all this stuff," he asked, and you shook your head no.

"The PA. The one who knows everything? He's the director's assistant, and one of his jobs is to shepherd the film through editing," said Jason and you nodded. You could definitely get the information out of the PA without an issue. Yoongi wasn't nearly as amused as you were by the crush the PA seemed to have on you, but he was a nice kid.

Yoongi's last day on the set, Thursday was bittersweet, and you sniffled a bit as you packed up the last few things from the trailer that had been your second home for the last five and a half months. Yoongi walked into the bedroom as you were folding the last of your blankets to take back home and you threw the blanket on the bed and burrowed into his arms.

He held you tight and stroked your hair before drawing you back a little.

Smiling he tucked your hair behind your ears. He just stared at you for a few seconds before he drew you back in for a huge hug. You understood the sentiment because you didn't have the words either.

You glanced up, nearly expecting to see a countdown clock over your head, and Yoongi leaned down and pressed a kiss against your hair. Then a second one when you sighed and hugged him tighter.

"C'mon Babygirl, lets go home," said Yoongi drawing back and keeping your hand in his.

You grabbed the blanket off the bed and then you and Yoongi did one last walk through to check that you had all your cables and plugs that you'd brought over the last few months.

You stepped out of the trailer and watched Yoongi lock the door one last time. He reached out his hand for yours and you walked through the lot to the security office and dropped off the keys with Kyle.

"A pleasure working with you Mr. Min. (Y/N), we'll see you on our next production," said Kyle and you smiled.

"Thanks Kyle," you said.

When you and Yoongi got on the highway, his phone dinged once. He pulled his phone from his pocket and nearly dropped it in his lap when it started vibrating non-stop in his hand.

"What's wrong?" You were concerned but Yoongi just looked annoyed.

"It's the group chat blowing up, Jiminssi must be pregnant again," he said and you paused to process that for a moment.

"Wha..." you started but he laughed and leaned over and pressed a kiss against your cheek.

"It's what we say when Jimin and Tae get too excited about something. Mostly to get them to stop being so excited about whatever it is," he said frowning. His phone was still going so he thumbed the screen on and started reading.

When his hand slipped off the phone and reached for yours you expected bad news.

"Yoongi what's wrong?" you were concerned when he didn't respond, but as you pulled off the highway to the stoplight, he handed you his phone.

You parsed through the chaotic group chat and realized what had shocked everyone.

JK was coming home early.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.2K 143 26
Lee Y/N has had a hard life from the beginning. After having to grow up as a rogue, it's safe to say she's tired of her life and doesn't know how muc...
179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...
15.8K 1.2K 32
Being an actor has always been your dream. Pursuing it meant many things - leaving the town where you grew up, distancing yourself from your family t...
26.6K 1.8K 114
MYGFF BOOK 3:3 "While I wish we could have avoided certain things, there's been a lot of good as well. And during the tour, there will be good and b...