Fields of Gold (MYG)✔️

Galing kay AmandaAcheron

MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be... Higit pa

Author's Note
~Five years into the Future~
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, etc etc etc
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
34+35
Part 70
Part 71
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
~Epilogue~

Part 72

412 29 0
Galing kay AmandaAcheron

In the morning, you awoke in your own bed with no recollection of how you got there. However, there was an astonishingly handsome man in bed next to you glancing through his phone, using his other free hand to rub your back.

You rolled a little and Yoongi yelped when your frozen nose hit his nice warm abs.

"Goddamnit Babygirl, I hate when you do that," mumbled Yoongi and he tugged the blanket up over your shoulder again.

You smiled to hear it and placed a kiss against his abs before tucking yourself against his shoulder and throwing your arm over his waist.

He adjusted the grip on his phone and glanced down at you.

"Awake finally dreaming princess," he teased, and you frowned.

"Yoongi, have you even been to sleep yet," you asked, and he smiled innocently.

You sighed knowing the answer to that question and reached behind you to grab your phone to check the time.

You saw that it said it was after 10am and you were mildly freaked until Yoongi's arm tightened on your waist.

"He left for the airport around 4, Babygirl. He's been on the flight for about four hours now, he should be almost to Cali by now," said Yoongi and you pouted.

"I didn't get to say goodbye!" You were upset to have missed one last hug, but Yoongi smiled and snuggled you closer.

"Hoba doesn't like goodbyes because they make him sad Babygirl. Besides, you're going to see him again in what? Two months? It'll be ok," he said and leaned down to tilt your chin to look up at him.

You smiled for him and then freaked out for a different reason.

"Oh shit Yoongi, we were supposed to be onset by ten!"

And with that you both flew out of bed and started getting ready to spend a long day onset.

The hell week dragged on with no respite all week, and by Thursday, even Yoongi was starting to question if the week off with Hoseok had been worth it when you were consistently pulling sixteen-hour days to keep up with the schedule.

On Friday, you did finally let Yoongi know that if they kept up the shooting to what it was at the moment that you thought they'd finish up even earlier than their May 15th deadline.

Yoongi had been sitting across from you in the lounge chairs in the trailer, but at that notice, he stood up and grabbed your laptop, put it on the floor and then bodily picked you up from the chair. Stopping only to lock the door on the trailer, he carried you into the bedroom.

Making love to Yoongi was always amazing and wonderful, but this time, it was fierce and determined and you thought a little desperate. You held tight to him afterwards and didn't let go when he started to move his shoulders to push off you. You craved his weight on top of you, that closeness of his body against yours.

Instead, he rolled over to his side, tucked you up against him as close as he could and put his arms around you. You clung to him like a bur and stroked his hair with your free hand.

You laid there for a few minutes before you heard your phone in the other room, bringing you back to the reality of your responsibilities. You drew back a little to cup Yoongi's cheek in your hand and tilt his face to yours.

"I'm not ready," you said, and he smiled against your hand.

"I've never not wanted to go home before," he said, and you smiled to hear the words, but you buried your face into his chest and his arms tightened around you again.

That great big countdown clock was hanging over your heads again and the numbers were moving even faster than they had before and you weren't ready for it.

You spent some time on the BTS call on Saturday and saw that Kookie was indeed looking more willing to accept you this time. You smiled tentatively and waved when you saw him, and he did the same. He was much more excited to talk to his brothers and you loved watching all seven of them together.

You ran through the schedule with the guys and made sure to pause for Jungkook to ask questions and write stuff down.

"He's so much more attentive these days," murmured Yoongi and watched his chest puff up with pride at the site of the maknae coming back to himself.

Even in fatigues, Jungkook was still himself and you happy to see glimpses of the 15-year-old you remembered from more than a decade ago now in the man sitting in his uniform writing down what you were saying.

It was a moment of pride of your own when Kook figured out, you'd built the extra time into the beginning of the schedule and the weeklong breaks for him personally.

That got you a giant bunny smile and a "Gomawo, Noona," from JK. It hit you rather hard and you smiled like a moron for a moment before Yoongi poked you in the side and coughed.

You blushed and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek and got to listen to the Awww's from most of the boys.

Rolling your eyes, you ignored them and kept going, letting them know you had scheduled a longer break in September for Hobi's mixtape to drop and how supporting that would work when BTS started the Austro-Asian portion of the tour. Mostly you planned for them to be in Korea at launch, so the guys could have some rest, and Hobi could hit all the variety shows necessary for Korean Idol Celebs that Sung-Jin had let you know about.

You led them through the idea that the tour would then fly from Tokyo to LA and all points across the US to NYC to finish with the Jingle Ball and the NYE Ball Drop in New York before coming home to a three-week break, before the anticipated trip back to LA for the awards season.

"So, we'll be able to stop and see your family again when we tour in Chicago, Noona? I am out of cookies," said Tae sadly and you looked up from your calendar and blinked.

Jimin sighed and turned to Tae.

"She forgot she's coming with us again didn't she," he said, and Tae nodded.

You watched as Hobi and Joon both folded their arms across their chests at the same time, even though they were in different buildings in Seoul and Jin gave his saddest frown.

"(Y/N), we've talked about this. You have to come with us," said Seokjin in his disappointed Dad voice and you blinked again. You turned to Yoongi, and he simply smiled at you.

"This is what managers do Babygirl, and I want you with me, so this is what's going to happen," and you frowned at him again before shaking your head no.

"You guys know as well as I do, that HYBE is never going to buy that. I'll be a brand-new employee at that point! Plus, we don't even know if I will get a job from HYBE yet," you started out but, five voices overruled you. It was the sixth voice you listened to, however.

"Noona," said Jungkook and your eyes tracked to his. The guys thankfully quieted down and let Kookie speak, but his words didn't make you feel any better.

"If you're who we trust to take care of us, what's HYBE going to do, tell us no? It's not like we can't just afford to bring you with us anyways. If Yoongihyung wanted to tuck you into his suitcase, we could do that and they couldn't say shit to us about it," he finished and let loose his dangerous grin again.

This time however you were prepared against it, and you frowned.

"We'll see," you said sighing as you said it and Tae and Jimin turned to each other again.

"That's what Jimin's eomma says when she wants to say no and can't," said Tae frowning at you.

Kookie nodded and you laughed when Jin chimed in.

"I'm pretty sure either myself or Hyun-Joo have used that one on the kids more than once (Y/N), we're onto you now. Just pack your suitcase and get ready for tour life! Its fun," he said or tried to, but your giggles cut him off.

"Seokjinnim, did you forget I'm old ARMY? I've seen all your old footage, all the RUN BTS tapes, everything HYBE put out, all the stuff youtube and IG can dig out for me. I have a VERY good idea what your tours are like, and fun isn't a word I think would get near the word tour anytime at all. It's an insane amount of work," you said and paused to look each of them in the eye. Taking Yoongi's hand in yours, you continued.

"Tour life is exhausting, I've watched those VLive's. The adrenaline rush once you get offstage is like the water receding before the Tsunami, except it's not water, it's exhaustion for all seven of you coming back in," you said frowning, but the guys stayed quiet.

"We watched you onstage, having a blast, being excited and being yourselves and giving everything, you had to the audience. Then we waited a few hours and watched you come on VLive and we watched you try not to show your exhaustion. That's why the VLive's come early in the tours and not later when you actually are exhausted. That's why the footage of you guys being exhausted, needing medical attention and oxygen is filmed in the beginning of the tour, when you're still almost aware of the cameras, before everything starts to blur."

You wanted to make sure your feelings were known, but it was the man next to you who stopped you.

Lifting your hand to his lips, he placed a kiss on your hand then separated your fingers and turned over your hand to show your palm. Bring it to his lips again, he placed a kiss in the palm of your hand and closed your fingers around it.

You smiled at him, and he grinned back.

"Babygirl, you just explained exactly why the other guys trust you to take care of us the best on a tour. I want you with me because I need you, but when we tour, we need someone who can take care of us all. And right now? That person who does that best for all of us, is you," and he lifted his eyes back to the laptop and checked with his brothers.

You turned and saw six heads nodding in agreement and knew you had been out maneuvered.

Joon shook his head yes and stopped chewing on his words.

"Noona, you're stuck with us now you know," he said and you smiled to see all five heads on the monitors nodding in agreement.

"I don't get any say in this," you asked smiling again, and Yoongi snorted in laughter.

You turned to look at him and he slid his hand into your hair and brought your lips to his. His kiss was deep and possessive, and you weren't sure of your own name when he finished, but you became aware of the cheering on the laptop when he let you sit up a minute later.

"I need that more than once a month," said Yoongi quietly before he leaned his forehead against yours.

You were trying to have some semblance of professionality and finally gave up and turned to the laptop again.

"Jamsiman," you said and turned to Yoongi and threw your arms around his neck and clung. His arms went around you and you whispered in his ear, "I love you so much Yoongi, I'd never be able to go only a month with one kiss."

The cheers and laughter coming through the speakers made you a bit happier to accept your fate. If this was the direction your life was going to go, then you were happy to go there with the man you loved and the family he'd helped to create. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

26.6K 1.8K 114
MYGFF BOOK 3:3 "While I wish we could have avoided certain things, there's been a lot of good as well. And during the tour, there will be good and b...
15.8K 1.2K 32
Being an actor has always been your dream. Pursuing it meant many things - leaving the town where you grew up, distancing yourself from your family t...
11K 1K 59
You kept walking without looking back. Your shoulders were slightly shaking because you tried to hold your tears. Yoongi followed you quietly. You un...
359K 16.2K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...