๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐’๐“๐„๐๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐‡...

By enhacracy

โ๐‡๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ!โž โ๐’๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง. ๐‘๏ฟฝ... More

00: ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜
Dramatis Personae
Important News!
01: Last day at school
02: Shocking News
03: A New Start
04: Detention
05: Meeting The Parks
06: The Wedding
07: Pyrexia
08: The Aunt
09: Fly the coop
10: My Fate
11: Ruthless
12: Numb
13: Sรกlvame
15: Miedo
16: Rรฉluctance
17: Malevolรจnt
18: Suspicion
19: Cuidado
20: Dudgeon
21: The Caller
22: Blue Funk
23: Shenanigans
24: Seu guardiรฃo
25: Callous
26: Shackled
27: Enigma
28: Hollers
29: Repudiation
30: Apols
31: Collector's item
32: A Zombie
33: Gunshots
34: The Bloody Party
35: Inculpate
36: The Recording
37: Happier
38: Snub
39: Basement
40: Fear
41: Trouble
42: Dinner-Drama
43: Tocsin
44: Rude
45: Stalker
46: Quietude
47: Provoked
48: Fret
49: Mirth
50: Sneak out
51: Jungwon
52: Void
53: Strangeness
54: Surprise
55: Wrath
Catalogue

14: Inquiรจte

8.6K 318 105
By enhacracy

(Chapter - 14)

(Heeseung's POV)

I was shocked seeing her in this condition, I felt like my heart was crushed into pieces. The girl who was always cheery and bubbly, was lying half- dead on the bathroom tiles. The scenario sent me shivers down my spine. I was not able to comprehend anything for the first few seconds when I saw her like that, but I quickly woke my senses up as I still had time to save her.

I really want to smack Jay's face because he is the cause of her pathetic condition.

I quickly sprinted towards the shower head, and flicked the handle off. I sat right there, took the fainted girl on my lap and started slapping her face gently.

"Wake up Y/N!! Hey! Don't worry, I know you can listen to me!! I will buy you all your favorite things! I will punish Jay oppa too! Please wake up doll!!" I tried waking her up while shouting, but it all went in vain.

(Author's POV)

When Heeseung was trying to wake up Y/N, Jake's nap got disrupted and he woke up from his slumber after he heard someone screaming Y/N's name.

"Why is hyung screaming Y/N's name? She is sleeping-" Jake was speechless when his eyes landed on the other side of the bed, to only find it empty. He slowly stood up from his bed and went towards the bathroom where the bustling was going on.

He steadily walked into the bathroom when his eyes got Y/N's attention. The girl was bleeding profusely. The terrifying scene caused Jake to immediately wake up from his slumber and went towards the girl in Heeseung's lap.

"Hyung!! What happened to my sis?" He asked in a panicked tone.

"Don't ask me questions right now, JUST CALL THE AMBULANCE FAST!!!" Heeseung snapped back.

Jake went towards the telephone, and quickly called for an ambulance.

(Jungwon's POV)

"JUST CALL THE AMBULANCE FAST!!!" Heeseung hyung screamed.

The voice was from that brat's room... Maybe she broke her leg or something, she is just full of surprises all the time. Ugh! I cannot have a single day full of peace. Today, she had a fight with Jay hyung and now this. But then also let's go, I am curious.

(Author's POV)

Soon, all the brothers gathered into the room. Their eyes were fixed on the bathroom door from where the incoherent mumbling was audible.

All of them were drowsy as it was 1 a.m. in the morning, but soon all their drowsiness faded away when their eyes landed on the figures that came in view from the bathroom. They were Jake and Heeseung hyung. They both were drenched in water.

Their concerns flew away when their eyes landed on the small figure that Jake was carrying. She was Y/N, her wrist full of blood and paleness evident on her body, she was fainted and was drenched in water too.

They all were in utter shock. Well, they all knew who was the cause of her condition. They all sat their gazes on Jay, who was still not able to believe the reality.

"Why did I do this? I am the cause of her condition." He mumbled to himself that went incoherent to everyone.

Everyone rushed towards the girl, who was now placed on the bed. The boys were waiting for the ambulance to arrive.

It won't be true if they didn't feel their heart shattering into pieces. Some also had glistened eyes.

Sunghoon rushed towards Y/N and attempted to wake up the girl who was not in her conscious self. He finally stopped trying when he couldn't observe any movement. He bursted out crying in front of everyone. He really cared for her, like a father cares for her daughter. He always came into her room every night, he was the one who gave her the quilt whenever she pushed it away. He did care, but could not really express that like Jake.

Sunoo also had teary eyes, when he remembered that she escaped out of the house while lying to the guard. She was a child indeed.

Niki too, got up from the couch and observed her face. She just looked like an angel.

"When will the ambulance arrive??!" Niki screamed in agony. The boy was losing his patience right now.

On the other hand, Jake again sat down on the bed and hugged the girl with teary eyes.

"You cannot leave your oppa doll!! I know you are just joking!! Don't play with me doll!! Open your eyes!!" Jake started screaming. He was in a trauma because of the mishap.

"Shut up Jake!! Don't hug her tight!! The bandages will open up!!" Jay scolded him.

Jake got furious when he saw Jay instructing him when he himself was responsible for it. He wasted no time and pushed Jay really hard, making him fall down on the floor.

"Its- its all his fault! He is the reason why my sis decided to do this! She had PTSD!!" Jake screamed out.

All the brothers were once again shocked when they came to know the fact that she had PTSD.

That is when a worker came and informed them of the arrival of the ambulance. They wasted no time in carrying her to the ambulance.

30 minutes later...

The brothers were sitting in front of the OT (Operation Theater), waiting for the arrival of the doctor. They all had their fingers crossed. Heeseung called mom and Dad, they both were shocked by the sudden news, mom bursted out crying on the line. There was utter silence after the phone call. They all had their focus on the OT door. That is when a doctor came out from the OT. They all sprinted towards the doctor to get the update regarding their sister's condition.

"You guys brought her here just in time or there were less chances of her survival. But there is a bad news too." Doctor said.

They boys were worried now thinking what the bad news could be.

"She has lost a lot of blood and her blood group is rare." The doctor announced.

"Have you cross checked with the hospital's blood bank?" Sunghoon asked.

The doctor nodded.

"Sorry, we don't have the blood group needed for her in the hospital." The doctor declared making every brother panic in fear.

"If the blood isn't transfused into her body until the next two hours... We might not be able to save her." Doctor stated.

"You all are her brothers, so you can check if someone out of you has the same blood group." Doctor told them.

"But we are-" Sunoo was about to tell the doctor something but was interrupted when Jungwon cut him off.

"I will donate the blood. We have the same blood group." Jungwon declared, making others shocked as he despised Y/N the most.

"Okay, you may come with me for the blood test." Doctor told him.

The latter just nodded as an acknowledgement.

In the next chapter...

My eyes glistened due to the fear, my tears threatening to fall once again. He came forward to shake hand with me but I started getting away from him as much as I could, sending me to the edge of the bed.

To Be Continued...

So the chapter fourteen is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it. If you did please vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 394 14
๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘ ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–๐–†๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–œ๐–Š๐–†๐– ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Š ๐–˜๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–“๐–™...
64.6K 1.4K 18
DISCONTINUED Enhypen gets a new choreographer โš ๏ธpoly enhypenโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธPlease know I do not ship any of the members and I am not trying to assume anyones s...
215K 7.3K 40
"My soulmate is Jungwon? The Enhypen member?!" Rina, A 16-year-old girl who was never really a romantic type of person. Until she meets her only exce...
363K 9.2K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...