Issues

De 111feelings

Mafia • Amora Dior is an 18 year old who was sent to a boarding school for 'bad kids' for something she was... Mai multe

Authors note +  trigger warnings + Character aesthetic + disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22*
23
24
25
26
27*
28
29
30
31
32
33*
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41*
42
43*
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56*

10

24.6K 467 433
De 111feelings

What the fuck-

Was my first thought as I see blood on my fingers tips.

That's not good. I rush to the bathroom in hopes Sam doesn't see me. I know she'll panic for no reason.

What to do?

What should I do?

Shit shit shit.

I grab a whole bunch of paper towels and began to 'clean' up the blood. My eyes widen as I hear Sam knock on the door.

"Hey Amora, Lorenzo is here. He said he needs to talk to you." Sam says.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself. "I'll be right out!" I yell a little, so she can hear me. I turn the tap on and rinse off the blood, hopefully, you can't see it.

I take one good look at myself making sure I don't look off. I take a deep breath and exit the bathroom. "Hey." I mutter as I walk closer to them.

"Amora." Lorenzo says looking at me from top to bottom. His eyes travel back up to my eyes. But then later shift over to my head.

I felt something drip down.

Oh no.

Fuck.

"Amora, you're bleeding!" Sam says in a panic. Lorenzo comes closer to me to check it out.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" Lorenzo asks Sam, relaxed.

"Yes! Yeah just-" she mumbles panicking around looking for a first aid kit. As she finally grabs it she rushes back. "I'm fine." I try to convince them.

Lorenzo walks around the cash register and grabs a stool. He brings it to where I was.  "Sit" Lorenzo demands.

And I do. He checks it out. "It's deep. What happened?" Lorenzo questions me, and he picks up some rubbing alcohol wipes and wipes down the surface.

"fuck." I mutter as I flinch to the burning feeling.

"What happened" Lorenzo repeats himself.

"I hit my head." I say.

"No fucking shit Amora." Lorenzo says, rolling his eyes.

"On a trunk... corner." I say, extending my way of speaking.

"Fucking hell Amora. I'm taking you to the hospital. I think stitches are required." Lorenzo tells me.

"Hospital! Fuck no!" I yell at him, jumping up from the seat.

"Amora this isn't a discussion, we're going." Lorenzo demands.

"No! We're not fucking going!" I shout as I try to walk away from this odd tension. Lorenzo grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him.

My chest was completely on his 6'4 framed body. "We're going." He says, then picks me out bridal style.

"Lorenzo! Let me go!" I try to get out of his grab.

"Amora. Shut it." He demands once more, and opens his car door, placing me in the passenger seat.

He shuts the door and immediately as he walks off I try to open the door.

"Don't you fucking dare." Lorenzo says as he sits down in the driver's seat, I roll my eyes and sit in place. Lorenzo starts his car and immediately reverses out of the parking spot.

He sped through the empty roads to the hospital. He parks the car perfectly in one try. He turns off the car and he opens the driver's side and lets himself out. As I try to open the passenger car door, I was too slow only because Lorenzo was already there.

He opens the door, and once more picks me up bridal style.

"Lorenzo I'm fine." I say to reinsure him.

"I won't buy that until the doctor checks it out." He tells me.

"At least put me down! I can walk! My legs are fine." I snap at him. He completely ignores me.

As he walks through the rush hospital halls, I feel a whole lot of eyes watching. We enter the elevator and he presses the absolute top bottom.

"We can just go to floor 3 for stitches." I tell Lorenzo.

"I'm not taking you to any doctor. I'm taking you to a doctor. I trust myself, Angelo." Lorenzo says in a husk.

The elevator finally opens and he takes me to a room. The whole floor was empty. He places me on those check-up beds.

"I'll be right back. Don't you are fucking move." He warns me, before walking off. Not too long after he came back in with a doctor.

I assume Lorenzo told him everything only because he got straight to work. "Head down a little." The doctor says to me as he put on his plastic gloves.

"You're right Mr. Romano. Stitches are required." Says the doctor, kind of to the both of us. The doctor moves to the cupboards and picks up a kit.

"Oh hell no! We're not doing shit!" I yell jumping off from my seat.

"Amora."

"I'm sorry Lorenzo. I see you concerned but I can't afford this!" I snap at him.

"Don't worry about that right now." He says.

"I can't just worry!" I scoff.

"I'll get it covered. I'm going to pay. Now sit your ass down and get those goddamn stitches." Lorenzo says to me so fucking casually.

Lowkey though,

that was hot.

"If my parents find out-"

"they won't. I'll make sure of it." Lorenzo reinsures me. I take a minute before sitting back down. Getting ready for the stitches.

"It's gonna hurt." I say with a small whine. From my eyes to around the room, Lorenzo's eyes travel. He pulls up a chair right in front of me.

"It won't." He says to me, slowly grabbing my hand. "I'll distract you." He whispers. Lorenzo looks up to the doctor and slightly nods his head. Indicating to tell the doctor to start.

His eyes connect with mine once again. "I love your eyes." He mutters.

"Huh." I reply. He chuckles lightly.

"Your gorgeous eyes. Mi Amor." Lorenzo says. I immediately feel butterflies all over. "That has to be my favourite thing about you. Well for the basic start. We barely know each other." Says Lorenzo, leaving me surprised.

"Huh." I say, still shocked. I slightly flitch to the pitch given from the needle.

"Can't you be any more careless?!" Lorenzo says kind of yelling at the doctor. The doctor jumps a little. "S-sorry, sir." He stutters before finishing up.

"I-It's done, Mr. Romano." The doctor says before rushing out of the room. "You alright?" Lorenzo questions, as he gets up from his chair. Moving it back where it was before.

"Let's go?" Lorenzo says. I slowly nod my head and got up.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Lorenzo parks the car a few blocks away from my house. Unfortunately, my parents are home.

"Be careful." Lorenzo tells me. In confusion, I raise an eyebrow. "I mean with the stitches." He points.

"Oh? Right. Of course." I reply.

"What would happen if your parents found out?" Lorenzo asks me. I lick my lips slightly, before answering.

"Oh, well they probably most likely bitch up on me," I say while rolling my eyes. My eyes slowly travel over to Lorenzo.

Also moving my body to face him. "Have they always been like that- I mean based on how you've described them." He says in a husk.

"No," I say simply. "After I turned 13... let's say they just changed," I say sugar-coating this conversation. "Hmm." He hums.

"I'll see you... um soon?" I mutter before unblocking my seatbelt and stepping out of the car. I speed walk over to my house and grab my key. Unlock the door and shut it immediately after walking in. I head upstairs fast.

I hate this house.

As soon as I enter the room, my phone dings. As a message pops up. It's Sam.

'How are you feeling?'

She asked. I take a deep breath before picking up my phone to text her back.

'Fine, I suppose. Sorry for everything.'

I text her back.

'Hey don't worry about it.'

She replies.

'I'll see you tomorrow.'

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

I finish up my look for the day by putting my hair up in a pony. Softy. In hopes, you won't be able to see the stitches.

I sigh before leaving my room. "Oh, you're up." My father scoffs.

Bitch-

I just wanna-

that's probably not appropriate to say...

"yeah. Sad I'm not dead?" I question. In response, he scoffs. I sat down on the couch as I wait for Sam. I scroll through my phone until I realize something.

I exited out of TikTok and went ahead in contacts and click Lorenzo's contact information.

I tap edit and change Lorenzo's name to Lori. Just in case. I sigh in tiredness.

I'm sick of this shit.

On the top of my phone, a notification pops up. 'Hey I'm here but it wasn't Sam's message.

It was Lorenzo. I mean Lori. I smile as I think of him-

oh...

I get off the couch and put my shoes on, and exit immediately. Not wanting any scolds from them, nor their nasty comments.

I open Lorenzo's car door and immediately shut it after sitting. "What are you doing here!" I yell at him.

"What? can't I pick you up?" He questions.

"No! No, you can't! What if my mom or dad saw you! I'd be fucked up!" I yell at him.

With a blank expression, he says. "How are you feeling?" I take a moment.

"Fine... now let's go!" I yell.

"Damn- alright relax." He chuckles before moving the gear shift to drive. "What time do you get off of work?" Lorenzo asks me, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Um. I'm closing." I say.

"Oh." He replies a little disappointed.

"Are you working tomorrow?" He asks furthermore.

"No. I'm not." I tell him. and I swear he smiled a little.

"Would you like to come by the office?" He asks me as we pull up to the bookstore.

"I would." I smile.

"Alright. See you tomorrow Angelo" he says.

"Bye." I say before getting out of his car. I enter the bookstore and go around the register, putting on the name tag and sitting down on the stool.

I'm pissed fucking Sam sent

LORENZO TO GET ME.

This bitch.

"Oh, you're here." Says Sam.

"Yes, yes I am. And you know who came to pick me up. Fucking Lorenzo! Lorenzo fucking Romano!" I yell at her.

"Your welcome." She teases on.

"Sam!" I snap. In response, she starts to laugh.

"I'm sorry. Okay. I just had a feeling you liked him." She goes on.

"What gave you that idea?" I say.

"I don't know-"

"Sam I barely know him." I cut her off.

"I know. But you know I thought you had a crush on him. So what  better than getting closer." She said in a 'duh' tone.

I roll my eyes, before pulling my phone out to go on TikTok. I went onto my profile and immediately noticed the 2M on the video. My eyes widen and I click the video. 1.6M likes.

Holy fuck.

I'm famous!

I mean... Lorenzo got me famous!

I mean Lorenzo is famous.

Okay shut up-

I jump out of my seat.

"Oh my god! The video I made of Lorenzo for ONE FUCKING MILLION VIEWS!" I shout out.

"What!" Sam yells as well. She snatches my phone from my hands so she can see. "Holy shit!" She says shocked. "Does Lorenzo know about this?" Sam questions me, giving me my phone back.

"No." I say in a whisper.

"Amora." She says in a 'why the fuck haven't you told him yet' tone.

"I'll tell him tomorrow! I'm going to his office." I tell Sam.

"Ohhh you are" she teases.

"Shut up."

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

I shouldn't be nervous to see him but I am. This is ridiculous.

I enter up to floor 7 and notice that Bella isn't here. I head up though, as I know I have a key card. I know stupid.

But Bella gave it she said Lorenzo told her. I press the top floor bottom and wait as the elevator heads up.

"Hey bitch!" I say in a joyful tone, but later have my eyes widen as I just realized what I said.

"I mean... hey." I say with a nervous giggle. I clear my throat and make my way over to the chairs in front of his office table.

"Amora. Amazing to see you." Lorenzo says with a little smile.

"Hmm" I hum. "What are you doing?"

"Work." He rolls his eyes before shutting his MacBook. Not too long after someone knocks on his door.

"Come in." Lorenzo says, and Bella enters.

"Hello sir. Your coffee." She says placing it down in front of him.

"Thank you Bella." He thanks her. She nods slightly and faces me.

"Hello Ms. Amora. would you like anything?" She asks me.

"Yeah. For you to stop calling Ms. Amora. You're older than me I should be calling you Ms. Bella." I say. "Call me Amora. Please." I tell her.

She smiles and nods. "Honey, don't worry about calling me, Ms. Bella. I'd feel old." she starts off. "please stick to Bella. Anyway, would you like a drink?" Bella asks me, which I assume before she gets to work.

"Please! Can I have a hot-"

I stop myself.

He'll definitely judge me.

He's that type of person.

I get up from my chair and whisper "hot chocolate" in Bella's ear. She looks at Lorenzo then back at me.

"Alright." She giggles before walking out. I sit back and look at Lorenzo. Seeing his obvious confused face. "What?" I question his facial expression.

"What happened?" He asks me.

Not too long after Bella came inside, "Here you go Amora your hot- I mean your drink."

She understood the assignment.

I like her.

"Thank you," I say with a smile. I take the cup from her hands and she exits the office room.

"Would you like me to knock on your office door when I show up?" I ask Lorenzo.

"No. Please don't." Says Lorenzo. "I need to talk to you." He quickly adds on.

"Hmm, what would that be?" I ask as I take a sip of my hot chocolate.

"I wanted to talk to you about the so-called 'TikTok' you filmed on me." I spit out my drink.

"What-" I question.

How the fuck did he find out!

I thought he didn't have TikTok

Well he didn't even know what TikTok was!

He fucking thought it was a clock app!

"We're not going to switch the conversion up, I told you no fucking posts about me!" Lorenzo says in a slightly loud tone.

"i'm sorry! I just wanted to make the millennials jealous. And the Gen Z as they might have Daddy Issues! Well I might be speaking for myself as I know I have daddy issues. And most definitely mommy issues." I stated

"what the fuck is a millennial! and fucking gen Z?" he questions.

"Ugh nevermind." I say putting my drink down.

"And where did daddy issues come from?" Lorenzo adds on.

As he gets up from his chair. "Do you even know what daddy issues are?" I scoff.

Lorenzo takes his moments to answer.

"No. No Amora I have no idea. Care to explain?"

I have a whole lot to teach this man.

***
Heyyy:))

How'd you like this chapter?

Feedback?

I got 'it ends with us' for Christmas and I'm on chapter 3. I fucking love this book already! NO SPOILERS

Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes

See you soon:)

Word count: 2565

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

683K 11.2K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
614K 8.9K 23
[18+ WARNING] Agegap Smut included DESCRIPTION ----------------------------- Selena Rodriguez 18 year old teen, enjoying her dance life. Suddenly ev...
650K 21.6K 30
18 year old Ariana Williams finds her self getting a job as a personal assistant for one of the top CEO's in New York city. Fresh out of high school...
332K 6.3K 28
|COMPLETE| Started on: 8/4/2022. Finished on: 30/7/2022. _____________ Diana Everett; a 19 year old kindergarten teacher who loves kids and her job...