Fallen Angels

By thatoneauthor__

"Who is she?" "They call her Lillith. I don't know her real name." "Lillith?" "Queen of Hell. Ruler of the... More

Meet our Peeps :0 :)
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7 |M|
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13 |M|
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Chapter.22
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Chapter.26
Chapter.27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Epilogue]

Chapter.3

861 26 16
By thatoneauthor__

**Gianni, the next morning(4am)**

My eyes open on their own accord, and I blink a few times before rubbing my eyes. I sit up, grabbing my phone and squint at the time.

4:02am

I hate when I wake up this early. I don't have classes until 7 this morning. Might as well do something productive.

I get out of bed, going into my bathroom and brushing my teeth along with washing my face, before throwing my hair up into a ponytail and heading out to my closet.

I wish I knew why I was the only one out of the four of us that got Mimi Rose's pin straight hair. And light brown hair. The rest of my sibling's sport dark brown, basically black curly hair. Except for Alaria, who has been dyeing her hair since she was 15. And Ezra who like me has light brown hair. But still curly, not straight like mine. But I am grateful that I don't have to deal with Curly hair. I've heard it's a hassle.

I change into a pair of Workout tights and a Sports bra, pulling on my Vapor Max's and grabbing my phone and airpods from my bedside table. I go out to the kitchen, grabbing a banana and eating it while I fill up my Water Bottle.

I open the front door, stepping out into the brisk September Air and stretching my legs. I put in my headphones, playing my music, before taking off down the sidewalk.

****

I finish my shower after my jog, checking the time once again as I brush and dry my hair.

6:00am

I finish getting dressed, grabbing my docs and my school bag then leaving my bedroom. I go into the kitchen, grabbing a Diet Coke from my fridge and putting it in the side of my bag before grabbing my motorcycle keys and helmet and heading out.

~~~

I get to school around 7 on the dot, heading straight to my first lecture. I sit down in the back row, taking out my computer and notebook as the class fills up and the professor enters as well.

"Let's get straight into it, guys." He says overly energized and begins teaching.

**Dimitrius**

I look around the hall, searching for the familiar girl. I spot her leaning against the wall next to the Vending Machine, drinking a Diet Coke.

She likes those, I can tell.

I walk over to her, smiling when I reach her. "How were your morning classes?" I ask her.

"Tiring." She responds. "I was gonna head off Campus for lunch today. Wanna come?" She offers, and I smile.

"Sure! and I don't have any afternoon classes, so no rush." I exclaim happily as she lifts up her bag from the ground next to her.

"Me neither." She replies. "Where'd you park?" She asks me.

"I don't have a car. Or a License." I respond, and she raises an eyebrow. "I just moved to America. And I just got my green card. So I haven't really had a chance to get one." I explain to her.

"Ah." She nods. "Well, ready for your second ride?" She asks, holding out her helmet. I smile, taking it and following her out. She pulls on an oversized Black satin button up over her top, leaving it unbuttoned as she climbs onto her bike.

"Isn't it unsafe for you to ride without a helmet?" I ask her, and she shrugs.

"I'll just buy a second one." She responds. I climb on behind her, making sure my bag is good on my bag and then swallowing nervously. I wrap my arms around her again, the way she told me to last night. She backs out of her spot and turns her head lightly to see me. "Ready?"

"Mhmm." I nod, and she takes off. Her hair blows in the wind, along with mine as she speeds down the busy streets. I watch the city pass in a blur, silently enjoying the ride.

We stop in front of a Sushi place, and she shuts off the engine and gets off of the Bike. "This good?" She asks, and I nod in response. "This is one of my favorite places. they have really good Pork Buns, and really good. And they have amazing Dumplings." She explains, taking my hand and leading me inside.

A waitress greets us in Mandarin, and I watch in shock as Gianni responds fluently and the Waitress nods and leads us to a booth. "You speak Mandarin?" I ask her in confusion, and she nods.

"My mom is Chinese. Her Grandpa is from Taiwan so she speaks both Chinese and Mandarin though they are similar languages. She taught me more Mandarin then Chinese." She explains as we sit down.

"What other languages do you speak?" I ask her in astounishment.

"Mandarin, Chinese, a little bit of Russian, Spanish, Italian, and a few words in Arabic." She names off.

"Woah." I breathe, and she chuckles.

"And you? Do you speak any other languages?" She questions, and I nod.

"I speak Cantonese. And Mandarin, and Greek." I respond. "I'm from Honk Kong. And I travelled around a lot, so I had to pick up on Mandarin and English to keep up." I explain.

"And you're Greek as well?" I nod in response. "My grandmother was Greek. So I guess there's probably a small part of me that is." She mutters, bowing her head respectfully as a waitress brings over some Tea and cups for us.

"My Mom was full Greek, and my Dad Chinese. Moms family lived in Greece which I where I lived until I was 7 I think, then I moved to hong kong with Dads family." I explain, and she nods.

"Do your parents still live in Honk Kong? or Greece?" She questions, and I smile sadly.

"No, they both passed away." I respond, and she offers me an apologetic smile.

"Sorry for your loss, then." She says sincerely. I thank her, and the waitress comes back with trays of Sushi and other platters of food.

When did we order?

After she leaves, I look to Gianni in confusion. "I come here a lot. She's my favorite waitress, she knows what I usually order." She explains. "But don't be afraid to get more." She adds. I look down at the food, and happily pick up my chopsticks.

Don't mind if I do.

*****

"I'm stuffed." I sigh, climbing back onto the motorcycle behind Gianni.

"Want me to take you home?" She offers. "Or, we could go find something to do. Hang out?" She offers.

"You're not busy?" I ask, and she shakes her head.

"But, we should take my car instead." She suggests, and I nod. "We have to go to my place then. That okay with you?"

"Mhmm." I hum in agreement, and she starts her bike.

~~
We get to her home, and I take my shoes off outside of the door while she waits untils he gets inside to take them off. I step inside, looking around the Condo in awe. It's a really calm space, with calm colors and a calm vibe to it.

I admire the plants and furniture, and she chuckles. "You can walk around. I'm not hiding anything in here." She tells me. "The rooms are all down that hall. And the bathrooms." She says, pointing at a hallway.

I walk down the hallway, hesitantly peeking into the first room. I step further into it, admiring the space. Some kind of Art Studio. There's a lot of Canvases and Paint, brushes, colored pencils. oil pastels, sketchbooks, you name it and I assure you it's in here. I admire the completed paintings hung on the wall, looking at them in awe. My eyes move to the pictures hung on the wall with captions written under all of them, then the fancy camera under it

She's really talented.

I leave the Art studio room, going to the next room which I assume is her bedroom. I only peek a little bit, not wanting to invade her privacy by just barging in. I move to the next room across the hall, which is evidently an office. The walls are lined with black bookshelves that are filled to the brim with books and plants. The walls are pearly white without any kind of stain or dent, and her desk is a sleek black color along with her chair.

"You ready?" She calls out, and I leave the room and find her waiting at the front door. "See anything you like?" She asks, pulling her shoes on and opening the front door. "Leave your bag here." She instructs, and I set my bag down next to the door.

"The art studio." I respond. "You're really talented. Please tell me you're an Art Major."

"I am." She nods, leading me out to her Garage.

"And you have a lot of books. And plants." I explain, then stare at her car in awe. "Are you rich?" I ask her, earninga genuine laugh from her that makes me smile.

"Middle Class." She shrugs.

Middle class my butt. No middle class person can live this luxuriously. Especially in New York

"Uh-huh." I nod not belieiving her as we get into her Tesla.

I don't think Tesla's are actually that expensive. But it's the fact that she has four of them, two out of the four obviously Custom. And let's not forget about the three other Motorcycles parked in here as well.

Middle Class, right?

"If this is middle class, then what's upper class in America?" I ask her as we get in, and she starts the car.

"Uh...I dunno." She shrugs, pulling out of her garage. "So, where're we going, Demi?" She asks me.

"Um...out?" I ask back.

I've lived in New York for about a Month. And I have yet to explore anything.

"How about.... Times Square?" She offers, and I nod happily.

**Gianni**

I watch as he looks around the busy area, taking it all in. My phone buzzes in my pocket, and I take it out.

Dad: Can you take care of something for me?
Me: I'm busy
Dad: With what? Your nonexistent friends

I roll my eyes and send him a picture of Demi who is grinning at the billboards and screens around him.

Dad: who the fuck is that
Me: Dimitrius
Dad: And that is?
Me: idk yet. but I'm busy with him. So ask Alaria or Alaric
Dad: They're out right now.
Me: Ezra
Dad: Seriously? Ezra? You're joking, right?
Me: Well, I'm busy. Find someone else to do your work, dad.
Dad: GGGGGGGGGGGG
Me: Bye, Te Amo

I put my phone on silent and into my pocket, walking up to Demi. "Ben and Jerrys." he points at the Building. "Let's get Ice Cream." he says, mindlessly taking my hand into his own and pulling me towards it. I follow him without complaint, and we enter the establishment.

******

About two hours later, we get back into my cars with a few bags of things we bought. We puit them in the backseat, and I start the car. "Anything else you wanna do?" I ask him.

"No, I have to go do some homework. So, I should get home." I nod, and begin driving back to my house so he can get his bag that he left there.

I pull into my driveway, seeing the familiar car now parked there making my roll my eyes.

Oh god.

"Whose car is that?" He asks as I pull into the driveway.

"Don't worry about it." I respond with a shrug, shutting off the car and getting out with him in tow. We go inside, and my cousin sits up and grins.

"Hi, Babe! I- who's this?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows at Demi.

"Why're you back so early?" i ask him.

"Who is that?" He asks again, and I look at Dimitrius who is standing there uncomfortably, bouncing on the heels of his feet.

"I-I'm Dimitrius. Nice to meet you." He greets quietly. "Are you, her boyfriend?" He asks with wide eyes.

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

"Gods no!" Andrew exclaims.

"He's, my cousin." I explain, and I notice a flash of relief go through his eyes. "He's been in... where were you?" I ask, turning to Andrew again.

"I was in Cambodia." He responds. "Beautiful place, really." He nods.

"Welcome back." Demi smiles sweetly.

"Come on, I'll take you home." I say to him, and he nods. "You, don't burn my house down." I warn Andrew, who nods with a smirk.

*****

I get back home after dropping off Dimitrius and getting his Number this time, going inside and seeing Andrew in the same spot he was in when I elft.

"So .... who is he?" He asks me, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Dimitrius." I respond, going into the kitchen and washing my hands so I can start dinner.

"Well, yeah. I know that. But who is he to you?" He asks.

"Why?" I ask back, opening my fridge.

"I saw the way you were looking at him. You definitely like him."

"And so what if I do?" I ask, and he squeals like a high schooler.

"You finally have a crush on someone." he grins, making me roll my eyes. "And he's adorable. In an intimidating way... he looks like he's capable of ripping someone in half."

"I doubt that." I respond.

But he's not wrong. While Dimitrius is definitely a soft, more pure soul. His build gives off an intimidating vibe. He's muscle with broad shoulders, and the dark clothes he wears doesn't do anything to help the appearance.

"I'm staying for dinner." he tells me.

"I know." i reply. "Turn on some music." I tell him, and he takes out his phone to connect to the speakers. "Now come help." I tell him, taking off the button up i put over my top and tossing it onto the couch. He washes his hands and grabs a Knife and cutting board so he can cut up Vegetables while I cut up the chicken and Shrimp.

***

"How's business going?" Andrew asks me.

"Same as usual." I shrug.

"Don't you ever feel bad? For killing people?" He asks me.

"If you knew what I did about them, you wouldn't feel bad either." I respond, flipping the page of my textbook. "The people I kill deserve to die. They've done things that is inhumane."

"Like...?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Selling kids for drugs and money, Sex trafficking, raping people, etc." I name off, and watch as he shivers lightly. "It gets easier when you get used to it. Read the file, find your target, pull the trigger."

"You're so soulless." He murmurs, and I just stare at him. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." he quickly says.

I hate when people say I dont have a Soul. Because I don't show emotions as mucha s regular people do. But saying I'm soulless is really an overstatement. I'd like to beleive I'm actually pretty nice.

"Hey, c'mon. I was just kidding, G." He tells me, lightly punching my arm. "You aren't soulless, I promise."

"Yeah, I know." I shrug. "What're you doing tomorrow?" I ask him.

"Nothing. I'm so glad to be back home. I missed the busy city." He says.

"We should call the twins and Ezra. We could all do something." I suggest, and he grins.

"Now you're talkin!" He grins, taking out his phone. I take mine out as well, clicking on our group chat.

SpeedRace to Hell:

Drew: GUYS! Clear ur schedules for tomorrow, we're having a family day
Devil Twin#1: Bet, I need a break from this shit
Devil Twin#2: Same.
Ezra: Do I get to skip school?
Me: Yes
Ezra: sure, I'm down
Devil Twin#2: Awwww, little Ezra is growing up. Becoming a deliquent like his siblings
Ezra: I just want to skip my Math exam tomorrow. If I miss it, I don't have to retake it
Me: Atta boy
Drew: Everyone meet at Gianni's house @ 11am. We'll figure something out from there.
Devil Twin#1: Do you want a ride, Ez?
Ezra: Yes, please!
Devil Twin#2: Can I get aride too?
Drew: I'll pick you up
Drew: DID YOU GUYS KNOW GIANNI HAS A BOYFRIEND

My eyes snap to Andrew, who is giggling evily as the chat starts blowing up. "I'm gonna murder you." I sigh, looking back at the chat.

Ezra: WHAT? SERIOUSLY?
Devil Twim#1: I'm gonna pretend not to be hurt that Andrew found out before me
Devil Twin#2: Can he fight? I need to fight him
Me: I don't have a boyfriend
Drew: Attatchment : 1 Image
Drew: That's him. Isn't he adorable?
Me: I'm gonna kill you, Andrew
Devil Twin#1: Awwww, he is cute. Does he have a sister?
Me: idk. but we aren't dating, guys
Me: I'm done, Goodnight

I silence the chat, and glare at Andrew who laughs nervously. "Well, gotta go! Nice chattin!" He grins, standing up.

"When'd you even take that?" I ask, looking at the picture of Dimitrius and I standing at the front door, me smiling at something he said while he smiles down at me.

We do look like a couple. Oh god.

I go to my room after locking the house behind Andrew and pick up a little bit.

It's safe to say that Andrew is my best friend. He was an asshole when we were younger, but it didn't stop us from getting close. Sometimes, I think he's the only one that really gets how I'm feeling. He's awesome, really, I wouldn't trade him for the world. But I'd never tell him that, his ego is already big enough.

~
I make sure everything is the way I want it in my house, before getting into something more comfortable. I unlock my phone, going on Instagram and clicking on the Notifications. I accept Dimitrius' follow request, then go on his page.

He only has a few posts of himself, most of them with I assume friends. I scroll through them, stopping on one with him and just a girl. They're holding onto each other and smiling happily at the camera, her lips placed on his cheek lovingly.

Hmmm.

I exit Instagram, putting my phone down and plug it in, pulling up my blankets right as my phone buzzes again. I lift it up in annoyance, reading the Notification.

Unknown: Gianni DeAngelo?
Me: Depends, who's this?
Unknown: Reed gave me your contact. I have a job for you. How quick can you get here?
Me: Send me the location, I'm omw

I get out of bed, heading to my closet to change once again.

Well, there goes my sleep.

Authors Note:

Noer

-S<3?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 20 15
Blood? My wrist was covered in it. It wasn't dried up or reeked of the combination of that black gunk from all those other freaks. It was fresh and w...
559K 4.7K 9
All it took was one bad decision, one too many glasses of alcohol, one tight fitting dress, one muscular hottie and just one night to turn Gianni's i...
785 59 27
WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SCENES THAT SOME MAY FIND TRIGGERING. UPDATE: SUNDAY HEADS UP: I associate music a lot with writing. One I can do, the o...
568K 12.2K 74
~ Belladonna flower ~ A gift of belladonna might interpreted as a warning or a symbol of death. Rebecca Rose - A sweet and kind hearted girl, who tr...