Azur Lane: Lost Brother

By USS_Crossfield

(this is my third series of Azur Lane Fanfiction and Note: I am just doing it for fun as a hobby, so It was I... More

Characters Bio[Rewritten]
Prologue/Chapter 1: Call of Return [Rewritten]
Chapter 2: Fire Clash
Chapter 3: Uneventful Time
Chapter 4: Espionage and Challenger
Chapter 5: Hot Retrevial
Chapter 6: Moment in Life
Side Story: Mystery of Mist.
Chapter 7: Crossroad at Midway
Chapter 8: Frozen Timeless
Side Story: Marshall Case.
Chapter 9: Aftermath Battle
Chapter 10: Echoes in Twilight of Memories
Chapter 11: Hand of Angels (Part I)
Chapter 12: Hand of Angels (Part II) [Rewritten]
Note, Preview, Talk, Poll!!!
Knight
Summer Arc
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - On Leave
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - Chaos and Spies
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - Homecoming
Side Arc: Cold War - Cold Calls
Bloopers and Outtakes
Side Arc: Cold Wars - Out in the Cold
Vote!!!
Side Arc: Cold War - COLD COMFORT
Side Arc: Cold War - COLD CASE
Mobile Quote/Skill
New Arc
Side Arc: Cold Wars - The Progenitor and Connection
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Storm Clouds Gather I
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Storm Clouds Gather II
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Armistice
Result Vote 1
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part I]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part II]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part III]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Delos's Skies
Lost Iris - Anchorage Raid
Lost Iris - Operation Fisherman

Lost Iris - Sighthound

98 1 1
By USS_Crossfield

[Third PoV - Gibraltar AO]

After the Battle skirmish as Delos, Mobile, and his sister, Birmingham had discovered a lost ship that is now the possession of the Siren; a submarine name the Alicorn.

This lead many to speculate that Alicorn was part of the plot in Europe destabilization as the Alliance with various factions and power no matter how big or small it has posted as a threat to the Siren.

With the lead, Mobile is now consulted with Memphis from the Intelligence Operation Branch of the USN along with Nimitz and Vance.

[Union Office, Gibraltar Base - 0600 Hours. January 1, 2022]

Adm. Nimitz: You what?!

As Mobile explain and debrief the situation to the Admiral, Nimitz was furious a bit that Alicorn was active and that the situation in Europe was stage to favor the corrupted state of the region leader itself.

Mobile: I know what I did, But Admiral-

VAdm. Vance: Save it, Captain. The only reason why I haven't ordered you back in New York is that you are on the best chance. We get to put an end to this mess.

Mobile: I shouldn't have those damn holo-comm install

Adm. Nimitz: What made you say that?

Mobile: because you only half intimidated went put on the viewscreen.

Vice Adm. Vance: I will remember that. How are your officer and new addition?

Mobile: *sigh*

He sigh in defeat as he knew that ever since the confirmation the brass at D.C. will be total bureaucratic chaos and ambition egotistic. At least on the bright side, his sister is here.

Mobile: They doing fine. Helena is handling the report and station home update as we speak.

Adm. Nimtz: Could be worse as to think that Montpelier has that kind of stubbornness make me nerve-racking as your sister went and search for the last 10 hours or more until Denver point out that she went there.

Mobile: I can't really blame there. From what we gather so far the ship is a partial operation but that is where the problem is the data and coordination that it gave out place right where we shouldn't be and barely make out alive.

Vice Adm. Vance: Yes, you two are and I expect you to remember that before taking any unnecessary risk.

Mobile; We aren't going to stop the Alicorn by playing safe, Admiral. If this encounter proves anything that the captain of the vessel will be an insane maniac who has a severe case of disorder now and will be using everything to take us down.

Adm. Nimitz: That doesn't sound like a fair fight, does it?

Mobile: Went dealing with a psychopath or anything evil, Admiral. it rarely is.

Vice Adm. Vance: True, enough. Keep me apprising of the situation, Captain. If that Alicorn launch and leave the Medderanian Sea... Then we may be in a dose of hell before this is through. Vance out.

Adm. Nimtz: Same too, Captain. Nimitz out.

the two admirals ended the call leaving him with Memphis as she made a pout face.

Memphis: Mobile... I suggest you prepare yourself cause I will be there in an hour about this.

after the stean waring The meeting is over but Mobile is damn sure that Memphis is now after him.

Mobile: I'm in a shithole now.

---

[Cafeteria]

In the canteen, Many how now awaken as The sun had fully risen in the sky, raising the temperature ever so slightly, but that didn't stop them from working. 

After the necessary repairs at the Battle, all of the personnel finally got their well-deserved rest and they all headed to the cafeteria, wanting to get their delicious hot meal.

Mobile: Monty, I know it was only 2 hours passed. Can you at least eat or bite some food?

Montpelier: Okay. *ah*

Mobile: *sigh* Here.

as the two cruisers begin to take each other bit of the food, Helena, Birmingham, and Phoenix are looking at them while in envy.

Phoenix: So, Are we happy?

Birmingham: Oh, We are. 

After all of that, the crew went and partway for their task and shift duty. Mobile went to his office to look at his jigsaw puzzle as it was a mind map but with a red string and picture like a mass detective board investigation.

[Union Office]

*Beep-Whom*

Mobile: Come in.

The door slide open as Mobile who is on the table all pulled his hair and send it flying around like total boredom. While The person who enter was Montpelier, who he assigned to the tactical station as Phoenix has too.

Montpelier: New Orleans's scientific report and Ingraham's engineer analysis.

Mobile: did we get anything from the heist?

Montpelier: Somewhat, I got a look on tactical so here's what I found.

She handed him a datapad as he looks it has shocking on the discovery as the Alicorn was equipped with 24 missile launchers in a single firing tube, 2 medium railgun turrets, 8 CIWS-PDC turrets, and finally, a large rail cannon situated at the center of the ship was it mass located.

Mobile: I shouldn't be expected it but... are you sure this is precise?

Montpelier: It is, and the weapon was bad enough already but... take a look at this.

then she handed the second pad as this caused more headaches than usual. it reveals an image of several fighter jets painted in black with its tail having a red scheme as he knew the plane was designated for.

Mobile: the SACS... Alicorn Squardorn.

Montpelier: Sir?

Mobile: Those fighters are Rafale M, Design and producer manufacturer by Iris or France... We better start getting a dose of hell now. 

Montpelier: Right... I think I should say something to avert you from losing track and land in god know what it is.

Mobile: Oh?

Montpelier: Captain, permission to speak freely?

He nodded as to the current dilemma and situation of His team is hitting a dead end.

Montpelier: Bad enough that we're facing an enemy that uses our technology but also uses our stuff such as equipment, clothes, ammo along with how to know what it is as well.

Mobile: Well, at this point, I tend to agree. We might need some help... now... more than ever.

[Gibraltar AO, Anchorage Area]

The Base at Gibraltar was busy as usual with ships coming in and out. as time passed, a Union Cruiser drop out of warp in the standard military lane for maritime vessels.

Gibraltar ATC: USS Memphis, this is Gibraltar Control, Your docking permit is clear, Docking at Bay Area 5.

the control direct the Union cruiser as Bay 5 was designated as a Union port anchorage for use in trading exchange, transport, anchor site, and maintenance yard.

Memphis: This is USS Memphis, on final approach at 20-degree starboard correction at 18.5-degree port. Contact in 2 minutes.

after the call roll-report, Memphis looks at her navigation hud and control, seeing that her approach is now lined up with the pathway that both local and NYC give to her as it was a match with the current area and time.

Memphis: We have the ball light and traffic on site. land in approach, Bay 5 Control, you have the control.

Bay 5 ATC: Affemitive, Memphis, Welcome to Gibraltar, and Enjoy your stay.

Now, Memphis is feeling great as she now remotely control the view of the ship dock has been breathtaking especially the new variant of the New Orleans-class, the Minneapolis-class.

After this, a boarding bridge ship extended to connect with the vessel airlock and control the base. Now, her task is to register with the Gamma Fleet and find Mobile.

[Union Embassy-Base, Memphis PoV]

I arrive at the front desk with my bag and luggage on hand. Normally I would let it stay on ship but in this case, it has to be with me.

???: Intel Ops, Memphis.

a person call me and turn to see that it was Helena as me and she usually was assigned to analyze assignments but ever since Mobile was made Captain, He request and commission Helena as his XO and science officer.

Memphis: Helena, It's good to see you again. Glad we can meet somewhere better than an office there.

Helena: hehe... I think so too, but I guess you looking for Charlotte?

Memphis: Yeah, Why- Oh... Right... name and verb-shit.

Helena: Spot on. can you take care of the bag and send it to her quarter? 

Desk Worker: Of course.

the desk worker handed me a tab with a card key as we wall through the hall, arrive at the office door with a label saying "Gamma Expedition Commander". I press the doorbell as he notified to about our present.

*beep-Beep*

Mobile: Come in

---

[Delos AO, Farbanti, Greece - Third PoV]

Back at Siren Base at Farbanti, The Administrator thanks Siren Lieutenant for his report and dismisses him. However, the second Admin and the Tester b stay behind. 

Siren Admin: Than you, Lieutenant, Dismiss. Advisor Tester, I read your report. Several troopers confirmed your encounter with the Saber. It was very helpful. You know, after analyzing the rebels' escape, it's clear to me they had help from one within our ranks.

Admin then talks to Tester b and confirms that his encounter with the Saber, corroborated by several troopers, was helpful. 

the Admin tells them that after analyzing the rebels' escape, The Admin deduces that they had help from someone within the Imperial ranks. 

The second Admin expresses shock that the rebels have a mole, and calls for all Imperial personnel to be interrogated, insisting that it must be found.

Siren Admin B: The rebels have a mole? Then all personnel must be interrogated. This spy must be found!

the Admin advises her apprentice to be patient and warns her that acting out of emotion will not work. Instead, the elder one states that they will wait and watch for the spy to make their next move. 

Siren Admin: Patience, My apprentice. Acting out of emotion will not serve us here. We must wait and watch. And when we find our spy, and we will find them, we shall turn them from an obstacle to an asset.

Addressing Tester b, she tells the agent that when the spy is discovered, which Admin has no doubt is a certainty, she will turn them from an obstacle into an asset. 

Siren Admin: Wouldn't you agree, Ms. Tester?

Tester b: Your strategy is without flaw, Admin Sinora. As always.

Trying to hide her dealings with the Alliance, Tester feigns loyalty by telling the Admin as they are connected to the central control. with that, she commends her flawless strategy.

---

[Gibraltar AO, Union Briefing Room]

Mobile: Thank you for coming on short notice. By now, you all might wonder what happen. Please sit down

As he said all members of his team force arrive and sat down at the table with hand terminal and pad with data mission and other relatives on it. 

Mobile: SIGINT and Elysium have confirmed that there is a brewing situation on Delos. 

Independence: What is the situation?

Mobile: We're about to go that but- We're going on the objective first, Captain Wasp.

As he said and guest to the captain who has recently assigned to him, stand up and open a display and image with mapping of the area. 

Wasp: Our objective is to capture an advanced submarine in the harbor at Delos. The port of Delos and the surrounding facilities were mostly destroyed by another air operation.

Ingraham: Oh that port! Seem like a long time ago.

N. Orleans: You been there?

Ingraham shrug as New Orleans looks at her. While Mobile silently sighs with Princeton and Ranger behind.

Wasp: However, Siren and rouge Royal and Ironblood repaired the facilities and use them to resupply and maintenance a massive submarine.

Memphis: Here's a question. How long do you think this submarine is?

Everyone is quiet as Mobile looks at her casually while others are dumbstruck.

Memphis: If you guessed 495 meters, you're right. It also has a width of 116 meters and a submerged displacement of 810,000 tonnes.

A holographic image of the submarine appears in a modeling observation as Memphis grabs a pen device and points it at the rear of the ship.

Memphis: It is a super-sized submarine powered by two liquid metal-cooled reactors.

Princeton: I guess it really huge. So who's the quiz show host?

Memphis: Memphis North, I'm a UNI (Union Naval Intelligence) analyst from Advanced Weapon Analysis.

Astoria: Why is she here?

Bataan: Because of our CO, usually she doesn't need to be here. She can perform her analysis at the home office or NY.

N. Orleans: So we got an analyst now?

Mobile: Continue.

Memphis: I have come to call this super-submarine "the Alicorn". But most of you have already brief by now. The Alicorn is a submarine... and yet it can stage aircraft operation like a carrier.

the light in the room began to dime as the hologram appear as Memphis then play the model demo, the system then listed the weapon, aircraft carried, class overview, and general characteristics.

Memphis: The carrier itself also boasts some serious firepower with its two railguns. their range is over 400 kilometers.

Ranger: A real monster, If there ever was one.

Memphis: The sub's force projection is equivalent to a carrier strike group. Furthermore, it can approach underwater or use aircraft and railgun to attack outside the enemy range.

after she changes to a files report for intel, Unit-SAT Visual observation, local source, and media as the media page headline say "Kingdom of Britain's Advance Nuclear Submarine Sunk?"

Memphis: It has an unusual history, befitting such a ship. It was launched four years ago. However, it went MIA on sea trial after being outfitted in 2017. It was later found at the bottom of the ocean by chance, and of the 356 crewmen, 330 were rescued. Here's the question. for how many days was the Alicorn underwater?

Everyone is quiet as Mobile looks at her baffled and casually while others are still stuck with her pop-quiz.

Memphis: It was 698 days.

Quincy: Woah.

Birmingham: They went down there two years?

Memphis: They are on the seafloor at 15 degrees.

Phoenix: So why are they deploying it to the front lines now?

Memphis: I suspect it has to do with the loss of the situation for a dreadnought and the IRBM cluster.

Montpelier: Huh. Okay, so we just cap it?

Mobile: Yes, we are. Every minute that ship is in the enemy's hand the more the threat rises up and if it leaves the Mediterranean then it is over as well as the ship might be assimilated. We've had reports from local sources that there are weapons of mass destruction aboard the Alicorn.

Memphis: Source?

Mobile: If we can secure that evidence, we'll gain an advantage in peace negotiation post-war.

Memphis went and sit down while Mobile stand up, play a file with a battle plan of the phases in the operation in the holo-form.

Mobile: The Union Navy has dispatched a fleet including a landing ship to capture Alicorn. Our mission is to secure air and sea superiority and protect this assault-and-capture task force.

Independence: If we take too long, they'll scuttle the sub. likely the same as the Royal did on Vichya Fleet.

Mobile: The Fleet will commence its action while we seize the AO.

N. Orleans: Wouldn't it be risky to bring the fleet in before we secure area superiority?

Brooklyn: That is a concern to the whole TO but... the politic says "That's none of your concern".

Princeton: So basically, they're putting our fleet in danger for political games.

Phoenix: If those idiots say "They should've taught how to address superiors in boot camp", I say they who should be not us!

Mobile: An EW squadron will be deployed. Their ESM will valuable asset. Stay within their range and you'll have a significant advantage over your enemies. The ETA for those EW aircraft is the same as H-hours.

he flicks his hand to end the display with the light returning to normal and the screen shows the USN logo.

Mobile: As of this, All units will be deployed with the TFO that was sent with it. Don't let it fool you that this is an easy mission, we got a report that a battlecruiser was sited too. If that all get ready, we depart in 2 hours.

Everyone: Roger that/Yes, sir.

After this Mobile looks at the Alicorn design as he now puts a wonder question if they are stalked by other factions especially the Royal. All of the things now he can do is to take or destroy before others do. 

[Gibraltar AO, Harbor Docking Area Bay 5]

Went the briefing was over, the Union Gamma fleet began its preparation for the battle at Delos. The logistic was managed and overseen by Princeton and Ranger, who was a watcher and the final in line for authorization in the equipment and item loaded onboard the ships. 

Independence: Are you sure these pass inspection?

Worker A: Yes, sir... All clear out by Atlantic HQ for use in the mission.

Independence went to her ship's loading manifest with a completed list and inspection of it. The ammunition was as standard but since this is a mass operation. Mobile has been cleared to use whatever he needs and suited for this operation but it can only be used by him and his fleet.

Worker B: This is a new type Mark 13 Photon Torpedo, and New USN Mark 34 Torpedo.

The new weapon made the fleet more powerful that can rival certain factions. as Ironblood claims that they are the most advance in the world but since their vessel is only dedicated to combating but not a secondary duty which is scientific and exploration.

Princeton: Are you sure that the vessel captain is allowed to inspect it?

Ranger: IT! should.

After 2 hours later, The fleet is ready as Mobile in command. Ready to disembark for their mission. The ship formation listed is 1 destroyer, 7 light cruisers, 3 heavy cruisers, 3 light carriers, 1 heavy carrier.

Mobile: All ship, This is Mobile, callsign Gamma-1, begin call roll. 

The Fleet callsign was Gamma since this was the Gamma Expedition Fleet. This was followed by the first and second officers after that the rest of the members.

Helena: Helena here, callsign Gamma-2.

Independence: Independence here, callsign Gamma-3.

Brooklyn: Brooklyn here, callsign Gamma-4

Princeton: Princeton here, callsign Gamma-5

N. Orleans: New Orleans here, callsign Gamma-6

Astoria: Astoria here, callsign Gamma-7

Quincy: Quincy coming in, callsign Gamma-8

Ingraham: Ingraham calling in, callsign Gamma-9

Ranger: Ranger hailing in, callsign Gamma-10

Phoenix: Phoenix here, callsign Gamma-11

Bataan: Bataan, callsign Gamma-12

Wasp: Wasp hailing in, callsign Gamma-13

Birmingham: Birmingham here, callsign Gamma-14

Montpelier: Montpelier here, callsign Gamma-15

Memphis: Memphis is ready here, callsign Gamma-16

Mobile: Alright, listen up, the Siren or Royal isn't aware or know about our plan. Astoria, set a quantum course for Delos port.

Astoria: Aye, sir. course laid in, awaiting activation jump key.

as she said while on helm control, Mobile reach out a key card insert it into the terminal device at his right and turn the knob then pressed the button for confirmation.

Mobile: Check. The switch is set.

Astoria: On you, captain.

Mobile: Go for the jump.

Bataan: Collision alarms up.

Helena reaches out and grabs the handset speaking for it to countdown, while Phoenix set the timer. A large sphere of blue light initially appears around the vessel, starting at the front and working its way back.

From the perspective of the ship, traveling at FTL speeds seems to occur within a glowing blue tunnel, interspersed with sparks of orange light. Transitioning to this state seems to be referred to as undergoing a "shift".

Helena: Away in 3-2-1...

*booowwmm*

Once it reaches the back, the vessel appears to shoot forward, leaving behind a series of blue trails that will swiftly dissipate. The fleet is now headed to Delos for its mission the Alicorn.

*beep-beep*

Mobile: Status?

Independence: Location accuracy at... .76

Ingraham: Hull is at 100% but that can change anytime.

Helena: Astoria, Can we make it?

Phoenix: Helen...

Astoria: In minutes before destination. but I can get us in.

Mobile: steady as it goes.

Transitioning to this state seems to be referred to as undergoing a "shift". It would appear that traveling within this state is known as being in a "pocket" and the traveling vessel needs to remain within this pocket until it exits the jump.

It takes 2 minutes to arrive at Delos as the window of time and location can wreak havoc on a normal person but not for the crew as they are well trained for navigation and FTL.

Bataan: Exiting the slip... 

Astoria: Influx in 3,2,1...

as they drop out the location was right out about 7 kilometers out of the rendezvous fleet as this took the TO by surprise. this was a relief as the crew can be happy with.

Mobile: Report.

Bataan: Error margin .08, Good drop, you two.

Helena: Nice flying, but as good as Columbia right Mon?

Montpelier: Yeah, Me, Charles and Birming, end up lecturing her for at least 20 minutes straight about flying but she is the best pilot we ever flow with in the 38.

Mobile: Let's talk about this later and on the mission. Brook, is that the fleet we are to meet.

Brooklyn: Yes, it is.

The fleet that rendezvous with the Gamma fleet is a special group call; Task Force Omega, as this fleet is comprised of 3 destroyers, 2 light cruisers, 2 heavy cruisers, 2 battlecruisers, 1 battleship, 3 light carriers, and 1 super-carrier; in total 14 ships.

---

[Delos AO, Grecce]

The ship at the port was at rest as with the effort of Elysium have managed to conceal her work. but without a warning, 30 ships blazed through the field and stop right on top as this caused a large panic but the task force is facing the same problem as well.

Mobile: Flag to All ship, Operation Sigthbound have started! Commence the engagement, Now!

Birmingham: Here we go.

Montpelier: Doing with a bang!

Brooklyn: Understood- Shit!

Phoenix: What is it?

Independence: Our support is not here!

Princeton: What?!

Helena: friendly ships and EW ship will arrive 5 minutes late.

N. Orleans: retreat and waited for backup. 

Quincy: Message from HQ.

Mobile: What does it say?!

Quincy: it said "Retreat not authorized, Engage and gain Air superiority at once - by General Clemens"

Mobile: Shit!

Helena: Captain, What now?

As he looks at the radar-static display and the fleet surrounding, he now has to make a choice and it was a difficult one. as they approch the TFO can hear on enemy comm.

Siren Destroyer: Just thirty ships? They've got some nerve!

Siren Cruiser: Come on! It's time to fight a real fighter pilot!

*Re---beeeepppp*

Mobile: Those guy got a lot of nerve... Alright, Gamma! Time to show who we are!

Montpelier: Missile away

With out a second, the Gamma Fleet open fire a full salvo of torpedo and missile right at the enemy bombarding them and send a few to oblivion.

Mobile: All ships engage, Gamma with me, Omega follows our carrier and coordinated with them round the clock.

Omega Supercarrier: Roger, the Lincoln have sited Ranger and her comrade, flank on her side. Godspeed and good hunting, Apollo.

Mobile: Same too, Lincoln.

The Taskforce is now on the offensive as the Omega flagship vanguard, the Kasuma, a Mogami-class cruiser went in at full at flank while Mobile the Gamma flagship went in and fire the first shot hitting a battleship at point-blank range the damage wasn't effective. 

Montpelier and Birmingham see this went and open a full barrage at its broadside causing damage along with the ship decks and superstructure on fire. Ingraham saw an open launch 5 torpedoes finishing it, causing them to sink. 

This is just the open phase of the mission, high above them several peregrine-class came down from the sky fire a blistering volley of phasers at the incoming fighter.

Ranger: to all ship, Friendly fighters in the AO, be mindful about AA and PDC.

Independence: Incoming, Bomber!!!

Brooklyn: Interceptor!

*Bang bang* *Brrtt--brrtt* *Boom*

High above, Princeton leading in one of the fighter wings sees the battle progression is slowing down decided to make a change. 

Princeton: Jewel Wing, Follow me in, to all bombing authorized.

The peregrine starts their run as one Sortie sends 4 torpedoes directly at the slow queen-class disabling it and their escort.

Princeton: Princeton to carrier Bataan, Where the hell is my air support?!

The fight began to intensify as both siren and Union fleet went trailblazing with fire. 

Omega Carrier: All ships be advised, the ESM ship has arrived and entered AO.

ESM Ship: A

Mobile: All available units protect the landing ship and the Senora. Flak at CQB if have to.

The ESM craft and friendly squadrons soon arrive, The siren began to launch a salvo of torpedos to destroy the EM ships.

Quincy: Incoming Missile!!

N. Orleans: Screen out the AA and flak battery.

Astoria: AA is on- Gamma Leader and all this is Astoria, Gamma-7. We're picked two boggy in sensor and DRADIS range. No CBDR or IFF swank, be advised UV is in range. Type of ship -- Berkuts-class Destroyer.

Montpelier: Lock on! Your Mine!

*screeerrh-----Boom* 

Phoenix: You want a piece of me? You've got it!

*boom*

Siren Destroyer: Bandit evaded the attack. Trying again!

*Vum--vum*

Phoenix: We got a ton of company above and below.

Omega Cruiser: Being outnumber is thought then I thought!

Wasp: Shut your trap and keep shooting!

Birmingham: Shit! Do with a bang!

At that moment, two mysterious Berkuts-class Destroyer sporting USN markings appeared, downing the Siren.

*Brrrrtttt* *tew-screeerrh-----Boom*

Mobile: look like-

*Re---bbeeeepppp* *Missile!!! Missile!!!*

Mobile: Shit!!! 

*Phewwzz---boom*

Without warning the two Berkuts-class open fire and furiously engage Apollo in a dogfight.

Mobile: shoot, Artemis, Ares, I can use support here.

As he said, she make a sharp turn on left at 32 degrees, then violently change to a 65 degrees turn all under max burn. A normal human with standard training can't withstand the enormous force that it can't handle. This will be a fatal knockout leading the pilot to the unconscious in a blackout and then dies.

*Tatata-Tatata* *Re-beeeepp!!!* *Caution!!! Caution!!!*

Montpelier: Negative, I'm too far out!

*VuM-VuM*

Birmingham: I'm pinned here, The siren is chasing me.

Mobile: Shit!

As he went and made a sharp evasive turn from the two destroyers that fire a salvo of missile and was intercepted by PDC and flare.

???: Shit! Scream, We're pulling out! We can't take the Three Strike with a damaged ship!

Scream: Rage... Fine. Apollo, I will have you. I will kill you!!!

Montpelier: What?!

Phoenix: Am I hearing things?

Ingraham: Nah, I hear it too.

N. Orleans: Hey those bats are on the run!

*phew---boom*

Helena: Incoming message from HQ!

Mobile: Read it!

Helena: "Let's the Burkats go. Secure AO and protect your allies."

Phoenix: Pffft... We all acknowledge that.

After a quick engagement, the two destroyers, call signs Scream and Rage, retreated from the airspace, promising "Apollo" that they would kill him the next time they met.

Mobile: Hey, Memphis, do you have anything about those two monkeys there?

Memphis: I don't know about that.

Mobile: *sigh* All units focus on the escort and the transport.

He ordered all ships to now focus on the target but then the fleet approached the port area. As the landing fleet approach the Gamma is now cleaning up the rest. Hear on open comm as he recognizes the voice as Captain Torres.

Submarine CDO: Captain, They're ready for take-off, sir. They prepare to sacrifice their lives to carry the cargo.

Mobile: 'What the hell?! What are they-'

Captain Torres: Beautiful!

Submarine CDO: Captain?

Captain Torres: Don't you see? A million live are around to be snuffed out in senseless cruelty. How many must we sacrifice to put them to rest?

As he monitors the open channel as he listens to Alicorn's open signal. but then He hears another chatter from the USN line.

USN Landing Ship: Captain, It's Three Strike Apollo and his crew. They tied down the enemy.

USN Landing Ship CO: Our men just might make it through.

While the Gamma fleet is clearing up the carrier began to approach port as they began on drop off. Then several chatters on the radio came on and originated from Alicorn.

Submarine Crew: The supercapacitors charged.

Captain Torres: Great.

Crew: Target in-sights. Main gum manned and ready.

His eye widened as he look at the fleet static position and Alicorn facing, it was clear.

Phoenix: They're not retreating. That submarine must mean a world to them.

Omega battleship: Let's the Gamma handle the AO.

As this was ongoing the Radio pick up another frequency. Royal HQ officers ordered Alicorn's captain; Matias Torres to scuttle the sub to prevent the USN from obtaining it.

Royal HQ: Alicorn, do you copy? We cannot stop the approaching enemy landing ship! Scuttle the sub immediately!

Captain Torres: Fools... As of now, this boat no longer belongs to the Royal military!

Royal HQ: What are saying?!

Captain Torres: Don't you see?

In spite of these orders, Torres rebelled, declaring that the Alicorn no longer belonged to the Royal Navy. Meanwhile, the fleet is connected to AWACS Long Caster supporting Gamma and Union Activity in Europe.

AWACS Long Caster: Puffin, this is Long Caster. Enemy's resistance is dwindling and we're almost secured air superiority.

USN Landing ship: Puffin copies! Commencing capture operation!

AWACS Long Caster: The rest is all yours, Captain. Now I can finally have my sausage rolls.

USN Landing Ship: haha... That's the kind of food you eat up there?

AWACS Long Caster: Of Course. Anything other than finger food would get in way of my duties.

N. Orleans: That clearly wasn't what she meant.

She commented as Mobile, he can only do is facepalm. While Brooklyn sigh and Helena with others too.

Torres: Then slow ahead both engines. 

Then he hears on open comm that Alicorn is about to move.

USN Landing ship: ...Are you sure? From landing ship Puffin to all active units! Enemy submarine has started moving!

Captain Torres: Commence firing!

Submarine crew: Main guns, commence fire!

USN Landing Ship: Bearing 180! Cruising at 15 knots! Movement on the deck, it's their aircraft-- *static*

*RrrRREEeeE-PHhheeeEEWwww!!!* 

The Alicorn set sail, utterly crippling the flagship Puffin with one shot from its railguns and the rest of the landing fleet with anti-ship missiles that the destroyers and cruisers' CIWS were unable to shoot down in time. 

Landing Ship crew: Alicorn fired her! With the railgun! The landing ship is on fire It gonna sink!

Mobile: What the hell?!

He look at the site of the landing fleet status, unfortunately, some of the Omega's ships got caught in its crosshair. 

AWACS Long Caster: Confirming launch of submarine-based aircraft! Four bird! It appears one of them is carrying a cruise missile!

Independence: What?!

On the submarine deck, a detachment of Rafale Ms from the Alicorn took off from the sub, with a WMD cruise missile in tow. 

Helena: What in the world...?!

Brooklyn: What happened?!

Mobile: Listen up! We need to take that bird down! Hurry! 'Torres must have sent those otherwise, he might have to make a rapid dive which in most sub's case is fatal'

David North: Patch me in. Do you hear me? David North here. There's a possibility the cruise missile is a WMD.

Montpelier: Shit!

Helena: Hey! What about the submarine?!

Birmingham: We've gotta help our ship first!

Omega's Supercarrier: Don't lose them! Shoot them down!

Phoenix: Shit! Apollo's caught up to them!

Bataan: Scrap'em them, Apollo!

Captain Torres: Open vents! Fill all ballast tanks! Full speed ahead once we're underway!

N. Orlenas: Enemy submarine is going under! 

Astoria: Shit! 

Quincy: That monster'll roam the oceans.

AWACS Long Caster: 12 miles until the aircraft leaves the AO.

Helena: Trigger, go after them! Flying fast is your schtick, right?

AWACS Long Caster: Hurry! Take them down before they get away!

Mobile went full burn on after as he now fires at the Rafel as all jet are equivalent of a Kansen.

Captain Torres: Heed my words! This boat has the means to end this hideous war, in a definitive and elegant manner.

*Boom*

SACS: Captain-- [static]

Helena: Got one!

Captain Torres: We seek not a conflict, but rather a restoration of balance, a judgment. And it will be done with reason, from beginning to end.

*Boom---Bang*

AWACS Long Caster: Bandit down!

Omega Supercarrier: Keep it up!

Birmingham: They're not evading us!

Montpelier: They're human shields! Crazy!

*Thoom*

SACS: For salv-- [static]

Captain Torres: The world shall be horrified by the number of lives we will take. Only then will they let go of their weapons... Weapons that would have taken the lives of ten million.

Brooklyn: I can tell he's insane, even across the radio.

*tew-screeerrh-----Boom*

Phoenix: Yes!

SACS: Salvation-- [static]

*Boom!!!*

AWACS Long Caster: Target's destruction confirmed!

After the chase, Mobile look at the debris that is fallen from the sky as he knows it was his adversary, but the amount is the same in term of duties, honor, and loyalty for those who believe in what is right and weigh the balance for all.

Submarine CDO: Seems he was downed by Three Strikes.

Captain Torres: The damn bastard ruined it.

The captain mudder as he was about to be crazy as hell.

Submarine CDO: Captain?

Captain Torres: Don't you see?

Mobile: 'Eh?'

Captain Torres: He walked all over it with his dirty boots! Over the crisp, white sheets of my bed that I had just made!

Mobile: 'Crisp? White sheet of bed? Really? I don't remember that part of walking with a dirty boot over it as I did that, didn't I? weird'

Captain Torres: [panting] .................. [chuckle] Let's have him assist in the next plan...

Mobile was widened as what he heard will be hopefully the last about this. After the monolog and rant, he was just bizarre.

Captain Torres: It'll make a fine sideshow for our scheme to kill a million people. Or was it the plan to save ten million lives, Command Duty Officer?

The squadron attempted to flee the airspace with the WMD under order from Torres, but all aircraft were shot down by Mobile and Helena, eliciting anger from the captain, who vowed vengeance against Mobile "Apollo" but mistake him for Trigger "Three Strikes".

N. Orleans: All unit, this is New Orleans, Gamma-6, Be advised enemy is cleared from AO either fled or destroy.

AWACS Long Caster: Destroy is more likely, Apollo has to wipe most of the enemy from AO clean.

Omega Supercarrier: I hope that was the last. All Omega's players, regroup at rendezvous points, Gamma Leader? In an agree?

Mobile: Acknowledge, Gamma, Regroup too. Prepare to return to Gibraltar for a full debrief. 'General Clemens... What the hell is the air force doing here... Their base is either in Russia or in Africa.'

In the confusion and scramble to shoot down the Rafales, however, the Alicorn submerged and quickly fled the area.

--- --- 

[Gibraltar AO, Gibraltar]

Gibraltar ATC: Welcome to Gibraltar, Task Force Omega, and Expedition Gamma.

The fleet returns to Gibraltar as mobile expected an unannounced visit from Admiral Vance as he look a Mobile for an answer.

Vice Adm. Vance: Mobile, I hope you are ready for the debrief with us and we need a talk.

Mobile: *gulp*

Finally, Two more remaining of Lost Iris after this I will cover the Sakura Empire's Arc in order to understand what lead to the main attention of Azur Lane so stick around as we are now in a- Wait, a sec cause I hear a mental illness before...

Captain Torres: He walked all over it with his dirty boots! Over the crisp, white sheets of my bed that I had just made!

USS_Crossfield: What the- Augh!

Captain Torres: Salvation of ten million an elegant massacre upon the cage continents.

Mobile: (TT_TT) help...?

So come stick around before Torres went over with ANIME again!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.4K 40
A little boy name, Y/n L/n, who's mother and father works at a naval dockyard anchoring WW2 ships. Each day he visits the yard after school to see th...
20.2K 175 15
This story is based on the Anime/Game Azur Lane (story takes place after the anime) After a decisive win by Azur Lane against the Siren's and once ag...
783 16 7
*READ DESCRIPTION* in 2073, After fighting through a 72 year old war, the USS Hurricane, a guided missile battleship, slowly sinks into the water onl...
5.6K 73 18
Mental Cubes: The very material that Ship-girls began to appear after alien-like creatures called Sirens had appeared on Earth, had began to alter na...