The Twins' Mates (Werewolf St...

By LeonardoMontero531

Felix and Daphne Ford are 17 years old twins who are forced to move to a small town, after their father gets... More

Chapter 1: Start All Over [Again]
Chapter 2: Let it be
Chapter 3: Smells like teen spirit
Chapter 4: Wild world
Chapter 5: Wrecking ball
Chapter 6: To be with you
Chapter 7: Against all odds
Chapter 8: My girl
Chapter 9: Decode
Chapter 10: Girlfriend
Chapter 11: Can't stop the feeling
Chapter 12: God is a woman
Chapter 13: Whatta man / Seven Nation Army
Chapter 14: You Don't Even Know It
Chapter 15: All I Have To Do Is Dream
Chapter 16: Kiss me
Chapter 17: Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Chapter 18: Oops!...I Did It Again
Chapter 19: Cryin'
Chapter 20: U Got It Bad
Chapter 21: Dangerous Woman
Chapter 22: I'm with you / Complicated
Chapter 23: What's up
Chapter 24: Hungry like the Wolf
Chapter 25: Hello
Chapter 26: Grenade
Chapter 27: Roar
Chapter 28: Come Undone / I'm yours
Chapter 30: Fighter
Chapter 31: Rolling in the Deep
Chapter 32: Here with me
Chapter 33: Hold on my heart
Chapter 34: How can I go on
Chapter 35: I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
Chapter 36: Wolves
Chapter 37: It's my party / Love of my life
Chapter 38: Take on me
Chapter 39: I Hear The Day Has Come
Chapter 40: ME! | That Thing You Do
Chapter 41: My Happy Ending
Chapter 42: My Life is going on
Chapter 43: Bye, bye, bye
Chapter 44: Words get in the way
Chapter 45: Dangerously in love
Chapter 46: Into the unknown
Chapter 47: Without you
Chapter 48: Un-break my heart
Chapter 49: Stitches / Mercy / In my blood
Chapter 50: New rules / Stay with me
Chapter 51: I will always love you [EPILOGUE]
Bonus Chapter: I don't want to be | One | There's nothing holding me back
Bonus Chapter: Warrior
New Novel: The Twins' Dilemma
New Novel: The Orphan's Mate

Chapter 29: Talking to the Moon

2.1K 97 11
By LeonardoMontero531

Daniel

"So, you're gay?" - Mike asked me as we are eating lunch. I guess after that display this morning I'm going to have to get used to these kinds of questions. Not that I was surprised. This is only the beginning of my journey.

"I don't know what I am, I only know that Felix is my mate." - I replied to him, nonchalant.

"Did you know, Nate?" - Carl asked him. By the way, Nate returned to our table. Thank Goddess!

"Did I know what? That his mate is a guy, of course I knew! But that doesn't change anything for me! He's still my brother and my Alpha!" - Nate replied with conviction. Goddess, how I missed my brother!

"So, Lauren, did you..."

"Are you seriously going to ask me If I suspected, Thomas Lee? Unless Dan committed a murder that I'm not aware of, there's nothing to suspect!" - Lauren schooled him. Thom gasped.

"Even I didn't suspect!" - I said as I laughed softly.

"Not even a little? I mean, we're always naked together!" - Carl chimed in, looking suspicious at me.

"Not even a little! I have never been attracted to guys before! I'm still not attracted to guys now! I just like Felix. Is that enough?" - I stated, looking at him dead in the eyes. After that, we eat the rest of the lunch in silence.

Later, we had P. E. and I just knew I was gonna be tested. I just knew someone was gonna say something. I mean, a bunch of naked guys and 2 gays? So, I braced myself!

Felix avoided me altogether. I guess he didn't want people assuming things, which is fair. I go about my business as usual, but I can't help but feel the eyes on me like never before.

"I guess you were defending your boyfriend after all!" - One boy said to me all of the sudden.

"If you must know, we weren't together at the time. I dated Lauren, I never lied!" - I replied, sarcastically.

"So not only we're tolerating one gay, now we have to put up with a couple?" - Said another one.

"Hi there. You don't have to tolerate anyone! You're more than welcomed to leave the locker room! But I'm not leaving! And I dare anyone to make me!" - I shouted defiantly, from my 6 feet tall muscular build.

"Oh and before anyone stage a walkout, you should know that the school administration can't force me to shower separately anymore that they can force you to shower together. So, either suck it up or get the fuck out!" - I stated.

I was livid, but I wasn't about to give them the satisfaction. Felix just looked at me sheepishly. And obviously we didn't shower anywhere near each other! We didn't even exchange a glance while naked!

Later, as we're leaving school, I rushed to see Felix before he left. I came up to him with a kiss.

"Are you okay?" - He asked me, after we parted lips.

"I am now!" - I responded, grinning. He smiled at me.

"Listen, can I pick you up later? I want you to come to my house!" - I invited him and his mouth is agape.

"To meet your parents?"- He was shocked.

"Yes, If you want." - I responded. It took him a minute to catch his breath.

"Of course, if you're cool with it." - He replied.

"Like you said, we have to come out with it!" - I pondered.

"I'm sorry, by the way! I felt your pain last night. I couldn't stop crying for hours! I can only imagine what you went through!" - He said it with sadness plastered on his face.

"So you believe you're my mate now?" - I snickered.

"Oh, I never NOT believed it! It's the other stuff that makes my skin crawl." - He told me, truthfully.

"I'm not gonna lie, when you delivered that ultimatum it knocked the wind out of me!" - I confessed. - "And last night telling my parents was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life!"

"But it was necessary! There's no point in delaying the inevitable! It's not like I could reject you!" - I said, looking at him affectionately.

"Wait, how can you reject me if I'm your soulmate?" - He questioned, puzzled.

"Well, let's just say it involves depression and in most cases, suicide." - I replied and I watched as his face cracked.

"I need to tell you something, but it's not that important. Later." - He told me in a somber tone. I said okay.

An hour later, I was driving Felix and I to my home.

"So, do your parents know about me?" - Felix inquired.

"They know you're human and a boy." - I replied, curtly.

"Well, that's better than nothing, I guess." - He sighed in relief. - "I just want to tell you I really appreciate this and I know this isn't easy for you!" - He spoke, sounding sincere.

"Thanks, it really isn't! For the last almost 4 years, I thought Lauren was going to be my mate. And even if she wasn't, I just never thought in a million years it was gonna be a guy!" - I stated in a gloomy tone.

We reached the pack compound and I park the car not far from the gate. The territory was huge, but I wanted to walk Felix trough the place, show him around.

We get off the car and start walking. He gets marveled looking at the houses that make up the territory.

"How many people live here?" - He pondered.

"Well, each house contains a family within the pack and as you can see there are several houses. I think there are about 200 people living here. But there are close to 500 werewolves living across town." - I explained and his jaw was on the floor. - "Yeah, we're the largest pack of the entire East Coast!" - I continued.

"I can't believe this town has 500 werewolves! Wait, in my first day here I saw 3 wolves in the woods. Were they..." - He wondered.

"Yes, those were actually my friends Mike, Carl and Thom. They weren't going to hurt you, f.y.i." - I pointed it out.

"Good to know." - He laughed, nervously.

We see some warriors training as we walked and Felix can't help but comment.

"Who are they and what are they doing? - He asked, curiosity dripping.

"They are some of the warriors of the pack and they are training. They train everyday when they're not making rounds through the territory." - I explained as Felix admires them.

"How cool! And she is one too?" - He asked about Denise training with the warriors. And I knew there was gonna be trouble!

Denise is the only female of the pack training to be a warrior. I mean, there were already female warriors in the pack, but she was the only one from the new crop. She trained every single day and she was determined to one day be Delta, which in case you forgot it's the third highest ranking wolf of the pack, leader of the warriors.

She heard him from the other side of the terrain, as did all of them. Denise stopped training with the men and came to us, she was not happy.

"She?" - Denise spoke looking Felix dead in the eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it, I swear! I'm a feminist! I think women are awesome!" - Felix tried to appease her. But there was no appeasing Denise! She had a giant chip on her shoulder, trying to make it on a male dominated career. It can't be easy for her to watch both her brothers being born into their positions.

"We ARE awesome, you're right! We are so awesome we can fight as hard as any men!" - She stated as she came closer to us.

"I believe you, I do! I'm pretty sure my sister can kick my ass!" - Felix rushed to say, he was a little intimidated by her. I mean, she was very intimidating.

"Come on, big bro! Let's show your mate what we're made of." - She said as she motioned me to fight.

"Thanks, Felix." - I said to him, sarcastically.

Denise darted at me, and she threw me to the ground. Then, we got up and she went at it again, taking me down.

"Come on, Daniel! You're not even trying..." - She demanded as she moved her arms.

I move to take her down but she counter me and give me a choker. I trip her with my legs, but she recovers instantly and lunge towards me, dropping me to the ground whilst on top of me, and stopped with her fist an inch from me. Felix is in awe watching her.

The warriors from her class start clapping at her. And then she gets off me and we stand up.

"See? Girls get things done!" - She said it and returned to her training. We always gave each other a hard time but I respected my sister a lot. She had to grew up being the daughter of the Alpha and Luna, while her two older brothers were gonna be Alpha and Beta of the pack.

That was not easy for her to live up to. So, I get why she's so determined to make it as a warrior!

After a long walk, we finally reached the pack house. My mom greeted us at the door and welcomed Felix in.

"Welcome, Felix! This is our house. I live here with my husband and children and some of the warriors and a few singles, you know, who haven't found their mate yet." - She said as we walked inside.

Felix is taking in the magnificent house, looking all around the place from the entrance hall.

"Que hermoso. No me dijiste que era tan lindo!" - Mom said to me and I giggled.

[How handsome! You didn't tell me he was so cute!]

"Gracias, señora. Eres una de las personas más hermosas que he visto en mi vida." - Felix replied to her and we were both shocked. I looked at him in awe.

[Thank you, ma'am. You are one the prettiest people I've ever seen in my life!]

"No me dijiste que él hablaba español!" - My mom said, looking at me. I mumble to her that I didn't know too.

[You didn't tell me he spoke spanish!]

"Hablo un poco pero entiendo mejor. Me gusta ver telenovelas." - Felix told her. I was still gobsmacked he could speak spanish.

[I talk a little, but I understand a lot better. I like watching soap operas.]

"I like him already!" - Mom was static. She was grinning widely. And so was I.

"Where's dad?" - I questioned her, looking around for him.

"He is in a council meeting. He'll return shortly." - She replied, smiling. My mom was always in a constant good mood. It was her trademark!

After a moment, Nate walks in.

"Hi, Felix. Welcome to the pack house!" - He said it with a smile.

"Please, let's go to the dining hall, I've prepared some snacks for you." - Mom said as she motions us to follow her. But as we were about to go, my dad enters the pack house, looking serious.

"Dad, I'm glad you're back! I'd like you to..." - I started but go interrupted.

"I'm sorry, son, but the council has suspended your ascension. You won't become Alpha!" - Dad stated and my world ended.

I fell so hard that Nate had to catch me before I splashed onto the ground. Everybody was gobsmacked at my dad's words. I felt as my world just ended and I could never recover from this! Ever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 31.7K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
25.8K 780 17
In a world where demons and other supernatural roam the earth, Finding love can be difficult for some. But luckily, werewolves have soulmate's. That...
170K 6.8K 40
Armani is an 18 year old senior in high school, he hasn't found his mate, which if he wants to be Future Alpha of the Luna Pack, he must find him. Sa...
120K 5.8K 113
When young wolf shifts for the first time, their whole life shifts with them. Suddenly they can't see the world just from their perspective. Every ye...