The Willows Are Forbidden

נכתב על ידי ATorressss113

When Rachel Ferguson decided to move to New Hampshire with her grandma rose after her parents' dreadful death... עוד

~ 𝒜𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓈 ~
~ 𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓎 ~
Ch.1: ~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒~
Ch:2 ~ 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓁 ~
Ch: 3 ~𝒮𝒾𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓎𝑒𝓈 ~
Ch:4 ~𝐹𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇 ~
Ch:5 ~ 𝒯𝒾𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒯𝒶𝓉~
Ch:6 ~ 𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇 ~
Ch:7~ 𝒮𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒 ~
Ch:8 ~ 𝒯𝓇𝓎 ~
Ch:9 ~ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 ~
Ch.10 ~ 𝒱𝑒𝓃𝓉 ~
Ch.11 ~ 𝐼𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝑒 ~
Ch.12 ~ 𝒯𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~
Ch.13 ~ 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝑒 ~
Ch.14 ~𝐻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓊𝒸𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈~
Ch.15 ~𝐸𝓊𝓅𝒽𝑜𝓇𝒾𝒶~
Ch.16 ~𝒟𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹~
Ch.17 ~𝑀𝒶𝒹~
Ch:18 ~𝐹𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃~
Ch:19 ~𝒩𝑒𝑒𝒹𝓈~
Ch:20 ~𝐵𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹~
Ch:21 ~𝒲𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓌𝑜𝓁𝒻~
Ch:22 ~𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝒢𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓈~
Ch:23 ~𝒜 𝓌𝑜𝓁𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔~
Ch.24 ~𝒥𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈~
Ch.25 ~𝐵𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈~
Ch.26 ~𝐹𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔~
Ch.28~𝑀𝓎 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎~
Ch.29~𝒲𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒹~
Ch.30: ~𝒟𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓇~
Ch:31~𝒪𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝐻𝒾𝓂~
Ch:32~𝑅𝑒𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓉~
Ch:33~𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂~
Ch:34~𝒰𝓃𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒~
Ch:35 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓈𝓉...
Ch.36 ~𝒞𝓇𝓎 𝒯𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇~
Ch.38 ~𝒢𝑜𝓃𝑒~
Ch.39 ~𝐹𝑜𝓇𝒷𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃~
Sequel?

Ch.37 ~𝐿𝑒𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔~

78 3 0
נכתב על ידי ATorressss113

The next couple of days have gone well throughout but obviously not the same with the circumstances with both Oliver and Scarlet then Wyatt and me.

Now as we sat during lunch Scarlet sat beside me instead of across from me and Wyatt sat across from me instead of beside me. I wasn't going to lie and say I kind of felt a longing I didn't want to feel, but I guess it was what it is.

As I looked down at my bearly touched meat it was weird seeing Oliver and Scarlet not as talkative and joking around as they usually did. I gave Scarlet so many props for being strong and unfazed in front of him. Oliver seemed to notice just how much the energy she was giving off because he took short glances while she wasn't looking and he seemed to have a remorseful look on his face due to the circumstances.

I gave Wyatt a look as he seemed to notice so much of the tension since the last couple of days we've sat together. I kept eye contact talking to him through my eyes. This was the only time I was giving him permission to read my mind.

I looked down at my food and tried hard to think, "They seem so different with each other"I looked back up to him, and he gave me a short nod before glancing back at them.

"I heard Mr. Shantler is retiring." I tried for a short talk. Thankfully, their full attention turned to me.

"Is he?" Oliver looked at me to Wyatt then back to me.

"Mhm, he mentioned it somewhere in between class. His last day is tomorrow." I explained cutting a piece of meat and plopping it into my mouth.

"Weren't you paying attention, dumbass?" Wyatt exclaimed as Oliver gave him a glare and a shove in the arm.

"Who retires if it's two weeks till we graduate?" Scarlet spoke in actual bewilderment.

"What I'm saying," Oliver said making Scarlet's attention shift across from her where Oliver sat innocently looking for the right moment to agree to something with Scarlet. I turned my head trying to hide a smile that was threatening to breakthrough.

Gosh, what have the four of us turned into?

Surprisingly Scarlet's mouth curled up into a small smile. Oliver right away shifted in his seat looking way too satisfied with his work. But once again the mood went back to tension as he scratched his head and looked over to Wyatt who already looked at him. It seemed as if they were doing that mind link thingy again.

Scarlet and I looked at each other for a moment and before we can make a comment about their behavior they talked as we were about to open our mouths.

"We were wondering..." Oliver started only glancing at Scarlet.

"We want to speak to you both about something, and we need you both to come over to ours to talk about it." Wyatt went straight to the point. He seemed to look tense which he wasn't before.

I raised an eyebrow."Are you ordering or asking us?" I teased earning a fearful look from Wyatt as he thought I was not joking. Well, partly I wasn't but still...

"Asking." He muttered earning a smirk from me.

"Scarlet?" I turned to her waiting for an answer first.

"Ok, if it's so important, that's fine." I took a deep breath, looked up at both of them then nodded slowly.

What could they possibly want to talk about?

As soon as we got over both of our last classes our pairs went their own ways. Scarlet and I in our car then Wyatt and Cole in their own. I had a feeling I wasn't the only one shitting bricks in not knowing what in the world they wanted to speak to us about.

"What's the worst that can happen?" Scarlet said as we made our way to their house. "They already broke up with us what can be possibly worst?" She asked almost ranting it to herself as she glanced out the window.

Right. What can be the worst thing?

"They'll leave and we will never see them again?" I suggested without thinking making Scarlet look over at me in a way telling me that it could be a possibility.

God, now I'm really terrified.

"We're in this together remember?" I said as soon as we arrived.

"Yes, right." She said holding out her pinky finger. I right away hooked her pinky with mine and pulled her to kiss the side of my fist. She did the same then we finally jumped out of the car and made our little walk towards their house.

At this point, I really was over everything. If other news they needed to say was going to be even worst than them breaking it with us there wouldn't be anything else holding me still anymore I would just be motionless and unfazed.

Once we stepped outside their territory they were already waiting for each of us.

We stepped inside right away greeting the nice cozy house. Susie right away came into view like she did last time and she embraced us one by one. She offered her homemade cookies and we just couldn't decline when she basically shoved it on our faces so we both took one.

As soon as she went back inside her kitchen Oliver and Scarlet suddenly disappeared making both Wyatt and I stand completely alone between the kitchen and living room space.

"Let's go upstairs." He pulled me gently by the hand, leading us upstairs.

It was once we reached the upstairs that I noticed that there was a wide-open bedroom that clearly showed empty like completely empty. No furniture, no bed, not even a single thing in there laying around.

We went into his bedroom and I looked around again but not to observe but because I didn't want to face him knowing what was the reason Oliver wanted to speak to Scarlet, and why Wyatt wanted to speak to me.

Felling that pit in my stomach when you are very afraid of something coming didn't feel new.

I was right.

I was so right.

He is leaving.

Forever.

Hesitantly I took a seat to the side of the bed that had a nice and clear view of the outside nature. I felt Wyatt's body sit next to me and his body gently press into my shoulder.

I wanted to stay like this forever.

"What's got you so quiet?" Wyatt spoke as he turned his head to look at me. I unintentionally began to play with my fingertips, looked down at my lap, then looked back up, then finally turned to look at him.

"When are you leaving?" I asked making him look thrown aback for a second before composing and breaking eye contact, then looked back out the window.

"Graduation night." That's all I wanted to know, just to be mentally ready. It was a whole puddle of silence hanging between us before he spoke again. "Listen, I want you to know that this has nothing to do with what happened." He said genuinely.

I nodded then fully turned to him crossing my legs under me. He looked at my every move seeming fascinated, intrigued. I couldn't tell.

"When did you guys decide this?" I asked.

"Day before Prom." Wait, so this just means we would've not been together either way? or maybe. Distance relationships also work I guess but it would still be the same.

"When were you planning on telling me?"

"I was going to after Prom but then things got difficult."

"Why are you guys leaving, anyway?" I questioned, curiously.

"My aunt has more family relatives over there that she has recently talked to and they have convinced her to move over there."

"Why now after all these years?"

"It isn't the first time they have asked her. She finally got convinced." This seemed so sudden I couldn't put it into words.

"Are you ever coming back?" I hesitated to ask this question.

He shrugged. "Possibly but I wouldn't promise anything." His last words I could barely understand from how low he spoke them.

He was actually leaving. This wasn't a joke. He was leaving and I might never see him ever again. What would this do? What do I feel? This might be either good for both of us or harder. I didn't know which. What were we going to tell Clayton?

I wondered how Scarlet was taking this.

I felt a major lump in my throat forming. "In two weeks you'll be gone?" I barely managed to ask.

He noticed my reluctance and crack in my voice so he grabbed both my hands in his and squeezed them, as he looked at my now tears running down my cheeks.

"Hey," He took my face in his hands and brought my face towards his chest, embracing me. The thought of him leaving was hitting really close to home. Him ending our relationship was one thing but leaving forever was something else.

I sobbed in his chest until he spoke again."Rachel, please don't cry. This was what I was trying really hard to avoid. I don't like seeing you like this." He rubbed my back in comforting rubs.

I didn't realize we were now laying down in his bed while I laid on top of him flat. He didn't even bother to remove me, he just lay there as if I didn't weigh anything. And his shirt was visibly soaked from my tears.

After a couple of minutes, his body seemed to relax and stopped rubbing my back making me think he was asleep so I raised my head to take a glance at his beautiful face that was visibly relaxed and he was surely asleep. I took my chance, so I reached up and gave him a short kiss. I lingered my lips on his for a while as I thought about the fact this might be the last time I would be able to kiss him.

Before I could pull back his hand reached up behind my neck and pulled me back towards his lips. My stomach right away made horrific jumps I couldn't control as his lips moved slowly on mine. He was so tender.

Lingering into each other's lips more I began to straddle his lap making him hold my hips. I didn't know what I was visibly doing so I began to lift his shirt, removing it, feeling his warm chest on my hands.

He didn't stop me which I was glad for. If this was the last time I was having him then I wasn't backing down from his comforting kisses and touches I won't ever get to experience again.

Once I reached down to unbuckle his belt it was then he grabbed my wrist and pulled away. He gave me a tender look as he looked into my eyes. "Are you sure, Rachel? We can stop right now if you'd like." He spoke gently.

I shook my head. "I want this if this is the only time I'll be able to have you." I didn't let him reply before i went forward crashing my lips on his once again.

He blandly turned us over and he began to do everything we both would only be able to experience once more.

One last time.

>>>

As Wyatt and I showered, cleaned up, and dressed up we laid on his bed holding on to each other. I think earlier was the most beautiful lovemaking I had from the other times we've slept together.

"What am I supposed to say to Clayton?" I asked as we both were lost in thought and stared up at the ceiling,

"Leave it to me, I'll speak to him once the day comes." He assured. "We'll speak the truth that I'm leaving and...that we won't see each other anymore." I bit my lip trying to prevent the lump from coming up.

It still stuck to my head, it wouldn't leave my thoughts. I couldn't believe he was really leaving. It seemed too weird that I was right earlier. I wondered what was going on with Scarlet. I reached over at the nightstand for my phone then checked to see a message from Scarlet saying to not wait for her if I would want to leave, and that we need to talk ASAP.

I placed the phone back and got lost in thought again. Then a thought captured my mind.

"Where is Cole? I haven't seen him." I asked.

"He already left ahead of us, we could've left if we wanted to, but we couldn't leave without speaking to you both first, and also might as well stay the last quarter." I nodded understandingly. I guess he really couldn't wait to get away from here.

"Where are you guys moving?"

"Kansas."

I raised my eyebrows. Kansas? That was extremely far from New Hampshire.

"That's far," I whispered thoughtfully.

He kissed my forehead. "I'll miss you."

I shook my head."Don't make me cry." I mumbled looking down at our intertwined fingers.

"I won't." As soon as he said this there was a knock on the door.

"Rach, are you ready to get home?" She questioned making me rise up.

"Yeah, sure," I said as I began to place my shoes back on.

I grabbed my belongings and opened the door to reveal Oliver and Scarlet together with raised eyebrows making me roll my eyes and head down the stairs. I heard Wyatt's and Oliver's mumbles and steps following us behind as we headed to the door not before getting stopped by Susie.

"Hello, girls." She spoke from the living room almost making me jump up in fright. "You're going already?" Both Scarlet and I nodded our heads. She closed her book, stood, then headed towards us. "Well just in case I won't see you guys anymore- wait I'm guessing the boys have let you guys know am I right?" She questioned cautiously taking a glance at Wyatt and Oliver who stood beside us.

"Yes, they've mentioned it already," Scarlet spoke silently. She looked as if she didn't really want to speak about it.

"Well in that case just in case I won't see you guys anymore I want you both to know that it was a pleasure to have you guys around. It's the first-ever time I've seen these boys with anybody. And of course, I will miss you guys so much." With that, she hugged both of us making my eyes want to water.

I hate goodbyes so much.

As soon as we got over the heartbreaking goodbye with Susie we headed outside, seeing that it was pitch black now.

"We'll see you both later," I said and they both nodded as they waved.

Scarlet and I smiled as we looked at each other and we left arm in arm. As we reached into the warmth of the car there was a defying long silence. I knew for a fact there was so much Scarlet wanted to say but all she did was silently let out a cry absolutely making my heartbreak.

"Oh, Scarlet." I pulled her into my arms.

"God, you were so right." She cried.

"Trust me, I hate that I was right, Scar."

"Witch." She mumbled against my boob as she cried onto me.

We both laughed and wiped our tears. This is what I loved about our breakdowns together. We always no matter what found a way to make each other laugh.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

178K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...
412 49 23
Drifting through the days with her group of friends, Sammy only cared about escaping it all with the help of casual sex, drugs, and alcohol until she...
333 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...
63.2K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...