The Queen's everything gxg

By sahara-a

Aerilyn and her brother were just looking for somewhere to hide from those who wanted to destroy humans and u... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 30

20.6K 835 136
By sahara-a

You see I'm in the market for another pet, this one here won't last much longer" Aerilyn looked to the girl sat on the floor, she was barely able to stay up right.

"Consider selling me yours?" He enquired, he knew from what he had been told he was touching a nerve, trying to get a rise out of her, Prince Louis had told him enough from what he had seen at the slave market. 

"You know and so does everyone else that I don't share" she spoke harshly, Solenne's eyes narrowed slightly, her patience was wearing thin as she tried to suppress her bubbling emotions that were threatening to spill. 

Ras got up abruptly and walked over to where the Queen and her pet was sitting, Solenne was prepared to drop the charade and call her guards in but he was too powerful and she had only just healed. She knew at any moment she might have a fight break out on her hands. 

Not to mention Aerilyn was too fragile, Ras could snap her in half being that close, it would only take a second.

He crouched down in front of Aerilyn to study her, looking her in her eyes as he lifted her chin up to make her look at him. 

He then reached out, grabbing her neck.

Solenne couldn't bare him touching her, in that moment she wanted to kill him and everyone else who touched the girl. 

"Did she do it like this" he tightened his grip on the girls neck, Aerilyn began to flail and panic.

In a flash he had her against the wall, moving at a vampires pace, taking Aerilyn's breath away.

Solenne too was panicked.

His hands start to roam her body as his hand tightened around her neck, stopping her from speaking.

Aerilyn thought this would be the end of her as she squeezed her eyes closed tightly. 

Ras leaned in and inhaled, his mouth right next to her neck.

Solenne saw his fangs become elongated, she had to put a stop to it, somewhere inside herself she found the strength to overpower her sadistic uncle. 

"THAT'S ENOUGH" Solenne was almost hyperventilating. Her chest heaved up and down as she stood, ready to attack him if he didn't release Aerilyn. 

Louis was laughing at the interaction and Samuel couldn't bare to look any more.

Ras stopped at the command, releasing the girl, who held onto her neck and coughed. He stepped back watching the human girl, thinking about what he had learnt.

After a few minutes, he turned to Solenne, "An interesting one, did you know your pet is sat there having flashbacks about you with your hands around her neck. Maybe you did do a number on her after all" Solenne's cold glare almost wavered.

Did she hurt the girl beyond repair, was there ever a chance to fix this.

Ras stepped away and proceeded back to this seat.

Solenne aided the girl back to where she was sat but felt Aerilyn rip herself away from the Queen without anyone noticing.

"As lovely as this has been, we've to be in the town by noon" the three of them left at this, leaving the girl and the Queen alone. Ras was satisfied by what he saw for now,  but Solenne knew he would be back, he wanted Aerilyn, she could tell, but he was never going to have her. 

Over Solenne's dying body. 

"Let me see your neck" Solenne commanded as she cautiously approached Aerilyn, she tried to show her she was not going to harm her but it was too late. Aerilyn was hurt yet again.

Aerilyn stood up now they had gone. "No, I came here to apologise to you, but it looks like we're even" She turned her back to the Queen and started to walk out.

Solenne wouldn't let her go that easily, not this time. "Don't make me use my powers on you little one come back here, I need to check your neck. Besides I didn't know they were going to be here, they turned up on my doorstep in the early hours unannounced" the Queen stalked the girl. She could use her strength and speed to stop Aerilyn, but she would rather she didn't have too. Then again she could use her persuasion and charm to stop Aerilyn from leaving. 

"You're going to have to do a lot better than that if you think I'll stay in this room with you a minute longer" Aerilyn crossed her arms over, meaning business as she placed a hand on her neck to check it was okay. 

"You'll need a lifetime if I'm to explain the history of those two" Solenne used her vampire speed to stop Aerilyn from opening the door, she pushed her back against the wall of the door, with Solenne's arms either side of Aerilyn's head.

Aerilyn gasped. 

Solenne needed to know. 

"Do you really fear my hands being around your neck like he said" Solenne had to ask, she couldn't get it off her mind.

The Queen inspected her neck, satisfied that there was no damage, her eyes lingered on the girls lips for a second before looking her in the eyes. Solenne's golden orbs mixed with angry red flecs as Aerilyn looked her in the eye.

"Yes, he did not lie" Aerilyn tired to push the Queen off in vein, but she was the most powerful vampire to exist, and Aerilyn was a little weak human.

She sighed giving in, "you're not being fair" Aerilyn moaned at the lack of strength she had.

"I've never been fair in my life, I know he didn't lie, he feeds off of others fears and he sensed yours straight away because you aren't trained to keep him out of your mind" she enlightened her.

"Well what's your fear?" The girl asked.

Losing You

"Wouldn't you like to know" Solenne smirked as she stepped back. Aerilyn visibly relaxed.

"I fear nothing" the Queen was too cowardly to admit the truth, that was best for another time.

"Everyone fears something" Aerilyn said not believing a word Solenne had said, she was not very good at telling when vampires were lying but she had grown to know Solenne enough to see beyond this evil Queen that was portrayed. 

Solenne wrapped an arm around Aerilyn's back guiding her out the room.

"Is that right little one" she was goading her.

Aerilyn heard the loud bang before she saw Nilsa come rushing through the halls "your majesty"

She bowed quickly and huffed. "There has been another attack closer to the castle, the area is secure but we must go and have a look right away"

"Meet me at the doors in 5 minutes, I'll take Aerilyn to the library to stay with the others" Solenne confirmed. At once she guided Aerilyn swiftly down the halls with urgency. She had to see how bad the attack was, but she struggled as for the first time she didn't want to leave Aerilyn, she wanted to stay and protect and look after her. 

Solenne didn't say anything until they got to the library, where they both stood facing each other. "Stay with the others, I will be back shortly and behave" Solenne gave Aerilyn a stern look to make sure she would stay out of trouble, she just nodded her head and opened the library door, watching the Queen walk away.

As Aerilyn entered Tri, Eamon and Pax stood talking.

"Now is our chance Aerilyn, quick" Pax ushered.

"The castle is not well guarded right now, most of them have left to go to the village, we have to make our escape now, let's go" Tri spoke.

"What about Evelyn, I can't go with out her" Aerilyn pleaded as she walked closer to the group. Everything was happening at a whirlwind speed and she couldn't think straight. 

Eamon stepped forward to calm her down "it's okay, she helped arrange this, we are to meet her on the other side of the wall so she can lead us to the resistance"

Tri walked to the door and slowly opened it to see if there were any vampires, but low and behold no one was there.

She closed the door and ran to the window, grabbing a long rope. "Quick tie this, we won't have much of a head start but at least this castle is surrounded by woods, for the most part" Aerilyn ran over and helped them tie the rope the a sturdy pole.

Once they were happy with the knot the boys went first lowering themselves down to the ground and checking that the coast was clear.

It would be a miracle to escape the castle but because there were no vampires about it would be easier.

Aerilyn felt the breeze on her face, it hit her all at once, she was going to be free.

She stepped up after the boys, taking one last glance at the library, but it didn't look the same now she could taste freedom. Something about her experience there felt different now she looked at it, it almost didn't feel real. 

Bitter sweet, she started to lower herself down to the ground where the boys caught her, Tri followed after her, they crouched down to check one last time that the coast was clear before running down the fields as fast as they could.

The grass was thicker so they were able to blend in more and the wind was blowing in their favour so the vampires would not be able to smell them.

They made it to the top field where the grass would meet a wall, "here I'll boost you over" Eamon bent down so Aerilyn could be lifted up and over. It was a six foot wall.

She managed to grab the top and pull herself over, no one had noticed them missing yet as there were no sirens blaring or any visible guards at least.

They all reached the other side, pressing their feet firmly into the ground. One more field and they would be in the woods.

"Where has Evelyn got to?" Aerilyn panicked as she looked around, searching for her best friend.

"We'll find her don't worry, just keep running to the woods" Pax reassured.

They quickly reached the line and crossed into the woods.

Aerilyn took one last look at the castle and carried on, she felt so much emotion towards it all, to what she went through and now she would probably never see it again. That 'it' was her majesty. 

It had been about an hour of running before they stopped, there was still plenty of daylight and they were further enough away and deep into the woods.

"We did it guys" Tri high-fived them.

"I'm sorry about Evelyn, Aerilyn" Eamon said.

Aerilyn was starting to think about Solenne, what would happen when the Queen realised they were missing. How would she react? Would she find her? Would she even waste her time coming after her, probably not she was just a blood bag and Aerilyn somehow still fault her heart pang as she left. She actually felt slightly upset at the thought she might not see Solenne again. But Aerilyn just thought she would be easily replaced by another and that would be the end of it, or better yet she would be killed for leaving and then the next slave would take her place. 

Aerilyn bent down and scooped some water from the stream to drink, running had been thirsty work "it's okay, it's not your fault, I..I think I'm going back, I can't leave her" she was completely torn with what to do, her life was back at that castle and she was starting to think she was better off there even with Evelyn. She wasn't exactly treated badly and something  in her gut told her there was something off about this. 

That's when they heard a rustle in the woods, they frantically looked around, coming closer together.

"Actually, it was my fault, she was never coming" Pax spoke as he stepped closer pulling a knife out.

Aerilyn stepped back afraid "you see, the werewolves guaranteed my safety if I could deliver them the Queen's new pet, they even threw in a house and food" Pax had betrayed them.

They all looked scared as these massive werewolves stepped out into the open.

Aerilyn had never seen a werewolf before and by god were they frightening, but not nearly as frightening as the vampires.

"Sorry, but all's fair in love and war" he grinned. She wanted to kill him in that moment.

Aerilyn turned around and started to flee but it was all in vein.

A large black werewolf pounced on her immediately causing her to scream as it's claws ripped her back.

One of the werewolves shifted to his human form, "well done Pax, you will be rewarded" he spoke with his tanned complexion and short black hair.

He stepped closer to Aerilyn looking her over. "So you are what has got the Queen so enamoured by a human, it's hard to imagine such a dainty little thing like you with a monster like her" Aerilyn's was muddy and bleeding with her hair covering her face.

The guy reached out and moved it out of her face. "Don't touch me" Aerilyn snarled.

Eamon and Tri had been gagged and tied up so they couldn't speak. "I am alpha Wes of the Leif pack, let's get these prisoners to their cells" he smirked, having tied them all up they were forced to walk back to where the pack lived.

They were all glaring at Pax as they were prodded, shoved and growled at. He just ignored them.

The alpha was asking Pax questions about the Queen.

"How interested is she in the girl?" He questioned.

Pax was talking animatedly, "she's killed her own kind more than once for the girl" he confirmed. This caused the alpha to stop abruptly, this could not be true.

"He's full of shit, she doesn't give two shits about me" Aerilyn spat.

"Is that so, we'll test that theory of yours, if what he says is true she will be coming for you before the night is over, but, if it's not true, you will die either way" his evil self glinted.

Aerilyn just sank into herself, there was no way she could make it out alive.

Solenne on the other hand had heard the bell ringing from the palace which meant an escape and because of the bond she could some what feel Aerilyn's emotions but she had gone too far away.

One of the Queen's guards had gone to check on the pets and had raised the alarm when they couldn't be found.

She had a vision of Aerilyn being captured by wolves and knew instantly she was in trouble. Her visions weren't always before something happened, they could be in the past as well as in the future.

Solenne ran home at lightning speed with Nilsa and Luanna, only to find an empty castle. Solenne was in a rage as trashed the castle throwing and destroying things.

"The wolves have her, this is war" Solenne's eyes were bloodshot red.

"Solenne, if we go in there straight away they will know who she is" Luanna assured.

Her best friend didn't want her to irrationally move in on the wolves causing them to kill Aerilyn, they had to play it smart "someone has betrayed us, how did they even get out of the castle unseen, someone will pay for this" Solenne shouted.

General Talc walked into the room having heard the conversation,  "the guard that was suppose to be at his post was paid to walk off for 10 minutes, he is in a cell and will be dealt with. They escaped by rope in the library and off into the fields and then the woods, we have scouts trying to trace them but my guess would be that that slave boy convinced them to go" he bowed as walked out as Solenne dismissed him.

"Good work General, find out as much as you can" Solenne grimaced. 

"why would Aerilyn go with them, it doesn't make any sense" Solenne rubbed her head.

Nilsa came to the Queen's side. "they probably promised her to see her brother, from what I could see she was very conflicted about you but I still don't think she would have left so easily, don't fret over that. She does care for you, i've seen it" Nilsa had never seen Solenne like this, since Aerilyn had arrived their relationship had become a lot more personal. They were amicable friends before, but now they had grown closer. Nilsa placed an arm on Solenne to show her comfort and reassure her.

Luanna who had previously read all of the girls thoughts before spoke up "something must have happened for her to have left and we need to be smart about how we proceed".

This was driving Solenne mad "if we do not go, the alpha will kill her either way, we will attack at first light, they will be expecting us in the night" Solenne's word was final.

The alpha was just as ruthless as she was, there was no way he would keep her alive for longer than needed.

Entering the armoury, Solenne felt like she was in mourning, her heart if she ever had one was dying inside.

She had to find her pet and bring her back, she would kill anyone who stopped in her way, she was thirsty for blood and revenge.

Nilsa and Luanna were worried, they were going to attack the wolves, they might not make it out alive, but they would take every last guard with them.

Solenne had told them to go and find Evelyn who they brought back to the castle, she was in bits crying once she had found out what happened. "I know what happened" Evelyn confessed to to the three vampires who waited to hear her out.

Evelyn was scared to tell them the truth but she had to, "our plan was to escape but I stopped trying once I found my ma...um boyfriend, I didn't want to leave but I hadn't a chance to tell Aerilyn yet because I haven't seen her. I think one of the other pets knew the werewolves or made a deal with them about the Queen's so called pet" tears fell down her face as she wrapped her arms around herself and stumbled over her words. Solenne raised an eyebrow.

Nilsa nodded her head piecing the information together. "how do you know one of them knew the mutts pack?" she asked.

Evelyn nodded trying to compose herself, gulping in the process. "I was told by a maid that there was a slave that could get us out, this was when I first got here. I think his name was something like Pats..I can't remember" she rolled her eyes becoming annoyed.

"Pax" Luanna's face hardened.

"That's the name, they said he had made a bargain and when the time was right he would get us out but I told them to that Aerilyn and I would be staying, so he must have taken her for a reason why else would he still get her out" Evelyn thought for a second, the penny dropped.

"oh my god, she must have been told that I was leaving still, there is no way she would have left without me" Evelyn was beyond angry.

The other three vampires looked at each other realising what had happened, they were all about to leave when Evelyn ran over to Solenne stopping her.

 "Please find her you have to" Evelyn wept, almost begging the Queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450 62 16
Eloise is satisfied with locking herself away in her downtown apartment until the end of time, and despite her inner turmoil, she is also catastrophi...
1.4M 30.5K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
272K 10.5K 22
Completed. Kaitlyn's and Lydia's worlds collide in a way they never imagined. But what will happen when these two meet. War? Lust? Friendship? Will t...
7.4K 406 27
"No, I can't...." I heard him mumbled between labored breath, then that's when I saw blood drifting from his mouth. I tried not to panic even more k...