π–πˆπ’π‡π„π’; remus lupinΒΉ

By -acciomoony

π–πˆπ’π‡π„π’| ❝I love you to the moon and back❞ ⁎ο½₯ q π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰... two oblivious ... More

author's note
π–πˆπ’π‡π„π’
π‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘ 
π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘¦π‘™π‘–π‘ π‘‘
π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘™π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘’
π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘™π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘’ 𝑖𝑖
γ€€ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„; π‚π‡πŽπ‚πŽπ‹π€π“π„ & π’π“π‘π€π–ππ„π‘π‘πˆπ„π’
𝐒. lyra vance
𝐒𝐒. fifth year
𝐒𝐒𝐒. feasts and dance parties
𝐒𝐯. first day back
𝐯. an idea
𝐯𝐒. utter chaos
𝐯𝐒𝐒. a painting to remember
𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. midnight snacks
𝐒𝐱. full moon
𝐱. quidditch tryouts
𝐱𝐒. james' epic fail
𝐱𝐒𝐒. arguments and first game
𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒. victory party
𝐱𝐒𝐯. the day after
𝐱𝐯. pranks, letters, and the moon
𝐱𝐯𝐒. finding a lost friend
𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒. sirius' birthday
𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. periods
𝐱𝐒𝐱. fuck, marry, crucio
𝐱𝐱. going "home"
𝐱𝐱𝐒. adventure time
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒. christmas eve dinner
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒. train ride with the girls... and reggie
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐯. the marauder's map
𝐱𝐱𝐯. oh no lily flower!
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒. apologies
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒. funerals
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. roses
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐱. sirius' and regulus' guide
𝐱𝐱𝐱. confrontation
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒. slowly healing
γ€€ π’π”πŒπŒπ„π‘ πŽπ… '76
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒. dinner parties
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒. father dearest
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐯. sirius black
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. recordings
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒. summer lovin'
γ€€ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ; π–πˆπ‹πƒπ„π’π“ πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒. strutting into sixth year
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. the marauders crash girl's night
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐱. animagi vs. werewolves
𝐱𝐒. guest commentator
𝐱π₯𝐒. truth or dare
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐒. bad hair day
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐒𝐒. mature people
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐯. amortentia
𝐱π₯𝐯. aesthetic
𝐱π₯𝐯𝐒. are they falling?
𝐱π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒. halloween
𝐱π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. cheering up dear prongsie
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐱. flower crowns and crushes
π₯. the shrieking shack
π₯𝐒. surprises at the manor
π₯𝐒𝐒. grandma pays a visit
π₯𝐒𝐒𝐒. the ball
π₯𝐒𝐯. babysitting adventures
π₯𝐯. new years
π₯𝐯𝐒. casserole coleman
π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒. revenge and pettiness
π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. hurting
π₯𝐒𝐱. angry love confessions
π₯𝐱. first date
π₯𝐱𝐒. minnie's anniversary
π₯𝐱𝐒𝐒. makeouts
π₯𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒. james' birthday
π₯𝐱𝐒𝐯. sketch books
π₯𝐱𝐯. n.e.w.t.s and firewhisky
π₯𝐱𝐯𝐒. bye bye sixth year
γ€€ π’π”πŒπŒπ„π‘ πŽπ… '77
π₯𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒. the black's summer ball
π₯𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. bittersweet goodbyes
π₯𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐱. the potter's cottage
π₯𝐱𝐱𝐒. the marauders & co.
π₯𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒. our last summer

π₯𝐱𝐱. lazy days*

911 10 1
By -acciomoony

warning ! This chapter contains minor sexual content do not read if you are uncomfortable
_______________________________

They had somehow and successfully managed to get the arrow out of Peter's toe, and he was doing somewhat better.

Hogwarts letters had arrived, the girls had agreed to come spend the last week with them, the sun was shining, birds were doing whatever the hell birds do, and Lyla was horny.

The world seemed normal.

Although, unfortunately for Lyla she was currently living with 3 idiots who couldn't get the memo, and she had a boyfriend, who also would not get the memo.

She had tried, seemingly everything!

Lyla had dragged him into her room whenever the others weren't paying attention, and practically threw herself on him when they were alone.

But no matter how many times she shoved her tongue down his throat, pulled off his shirt, and just kissed him with as much passion as she could muster, Remus just wouldn't push anything farther.

So Lyla had untimely came to the mature conclusion that Remus just didn't want to sleep with her, and so she backed off.

Leaving a very confused and sexually frustrated Remus in return.

"Hello my love." Remus said as he entered Lyla's room.

Lyla turned around and smiled at him.

"Hey Moony."

She then turned back around as Remus sat on the edge of her bed.

"What is it that James and Sirius wanted to do today?" She asked him as she took her hair out of the loose low bun she had it in.

"Don't know, they just said something about a muggle town." Remus said as he stood up and made his way to Lyla, hugging her from behind.

Lyla hummed as she leaned into his embrace.

Remus then sighed contently as he held the woman of his dreams in his arms.

They began to softly sway, a comfortable and serene silence washing over them.

And Remus couldn't help it. He spared one glance down and saw the exposed smooth, brown skin and he delicately placed his lips on her collarbone.

Lyla tensed up and asked,

"Rem, what are you doing?"

He looked up and grinned cheekily as he said,

"I'm just taking care of my girl."

He then placed his lips back more firmer this time, gently sucking and biting on the soft skin.

And Lyla leaned her head back, running and gripping her hands through his hair as more moans slipped out of her mouth.

Remus then spun her around, pressed her against the dresser and kissed her hard and slow.

He pushed his tongue forcefully into her mouth as moans and whines came from her throat.

Lyla used the hand that was carded through his hair to slightly pull him away, their lips still grazing each others as they panted.

She looked up into Remus' eyes as they fully dilated and then Lyla guided his lips back to hers.

The kiss softer and slower than it was before, but it was still firm enough to make both of their heads spin.

Remus slowly and hesitantly placed his hands underneath the silk robe, placing his hands firmly on the front of her thighs.

"Whatcha doin' there Moony?" Lyla asked with a grin as she grabbed one of Remus' hand and slowly placed it on her throbbing cunt.

He pulled away slightly, watching as her breaths became uneven.

And just as he was about to slip a finger in and just as he was about to undue the knot of the robe, someone pounded on the door.

"C'mon you two! Hurry up, we wanna be there before it gets dark!!"

"Guess we have to finish this another time." Lyla whispered as she pulled away from him.

"Like always."

☽☽☽

The five of them returned to the cottage, and once they did all of them went to do their own respective things.

Lyla made her way to Remus' room and she got chills as she walked through the hallway.

Once she was in front of the door she sighed.

Lyla didn't quite understand why she was suddenly so nervous.

She opened the door and saw Remus lying on the bed with a book in his hand.

His eyes quickly looked up and he smiled as he closed the book and motioned for Lyla to come towards him.

She did so quickly with a grin.

"Hey sunshine." Lyla said as she laid down next to him, her head being propped up using her hand.

"Hello darling." Remus said back, voice sounding deep and strained.

Lyla frowned slightly as she spoke.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He whispered as he placed his hand on her lower back.

"You don't sound fine."

Remus grinned.

"Don't worry 'bout me darling, I'm all good." He whispered huskily as his eyes roamed her body, eyes staying on her cleavage before returning to her eyes.

A sly smirk graced her lips as Lyla moved closer to Remus.

"Really? Cause I could help you if you want." Lyla responded as she placed her hand on his boner.

Remus groaned as he placed his hand atop of hers and made her grip his cock harder.

"Fuck." He groaned.

"So is that a yes then?" Lyla asked cheekily with a grin.

Remus rolled his eyes as he grabbed Lyla's head and shoved it down so there lips crashed together.

Lyla smirked into the kiss and she opened her mouth, allowing her and Remus' tongues to slide across each others.

She took her hand and then slipped it into his pants, gripping his cock with a firm hold.

Remus bucked his hips and broke off the kiss.

Lyla teasingly slid her hand up and down at a torturously slow pace.

"Go faster." Remus whined as he nipped at her neck.

Lyla then stoped the movements, causing him to whine.

"Ah ah ah, I'm the one in control here."

"Understood?" Lyla said as she gripped it harshly once again.

Remus nodded as he looked up at her.

"Good boy." Lyla grinned as she begun her movement once more.

Remus' mouth opened as moans slipped out of his mouth freely.

His mouth then attached to her neck, biting and sucking in attempts to hide the noise.

Lyla sighed as she felt him twitch in her hand.

Her cunt throbbing as Remus groaned into her ear.

Remus groaned and bucked his hips once more.

And when Lyla wasn't paying to much attention, he slipped his hands into her pants and underwear, pushing two of his fingers inside her pussy.

Lyla let out a gasp, her hold on his cock loosening slightly.

"F-fuck, Lyla please don't stop." Remus muttered, acting completely oblivious to the way he was currently ruining her with his fingers.

Lyla nodded slowly as a whimper escaped her throat when his fingers went knuckle deep and he rubbed her clit with his thumb.

She continued the movements faster than before, as Remus continued to fuck her and plunge his fingers even harder and harder.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Lyla I'm gonna cum." Remus groaned as his finger grazed her g-spot.

Lyla then leaned down, her mind completely fuzzy, and she moaned into Remus' ear.

"Fuck!" He shouted as he rammed his fingers into once more as he came all over her hand.

Lyla moaned loudly as she bit his neck, squeezing her eyes shut as she felt her cunt contract and cum all over his fingers.

Both of them continued panting, hand still all over each other.

"Scourgify." Remus whispered, cleaning up both his and Lyla's hands.

They both slipped their hands out of each others pants as Lyla turned and laid flat on her back.

Her chest falling and rising with each breath.

Remus turned and looked at her.

"You okay?"

Lyla nodded slowly as she said,

"We should've done that sooner."

Remus chuckled a bit before wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her into his embrace.

"I'm tired." He whispered into her neck as he closed his eyes.

"Then sleep sunshine." Lyla responded with a smile as she brushed some hair out of his face.

"I love you." Remus whispered lazily.

Lyla smiled softly as a blush spread across her cheeks.

"I love you too."

"Now sleep my love."

A/n:   hey... so how y'all been. Anyways ik I've been lagging hella with the updates and I'm trying something new where I'm finishing writing all of seventh year and then I'm gonna mass publish it, kinda like I'm gonna do rn with the summer chapters, and so anyways that's why it's taking long for the updates ( sorry about that ) but anyways hope you enjoyed.

Ps I cant write smut for shit, in case you didn't notice by this chapter

But love you guys <3

-acciomoony

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 38 14
❝ Ιͺ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ α΄„ΚœΙͺα΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄… Ιͺ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ Κ™α΄œα΄› Ιͺ ᴀᴍ 𝒏𝒐𝒕 ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ❞
2.1K 151 5
Kissed the sun, touched the moon. But he left me much too soon. ciearwaters Β© 2024
106 1 5
Slytherin Boys x reader