𝐯𝐢. utter chaos

When the students and professors of Hogwarts noticed that it had been 1 week into the new school year, and the Marauders still haven't done their annual back to school prank, they became worried.

Worried at the fact of when it was going to happen, and worried that they might not do a prank this year.

Of course, their second worry quickly flew out the window on the morning of September 8th, 1975, when the Marauders did what they do best, create absolute chaos at Hogwarts.

☽☽☽

Lyla woke up that morning due to James and Sirius practically dragging her out of bed.

She didn't appreciate that.

So that was why James and Sirius were currently running for their lives as Lyla chased them with her wand and a lamp in her hands.

Their screams could be heard echoing through the halls, along with Peter's laughter.

"Do you think we lost her?" Sirius asked, still panting, as they rounded the corner.

"I think-" James words were cut off when there was a lamp thrown at him.

Luckily he had fast reflexes and was able to dodge it in time.

James went wide eyed and turned to find Lyla standing there glaring at him.

"Oh heyyy Ly." He said.

"How are you this fine morning?" Sirius said while chuckling nervously.

"Peachy."

"Now where was I? Oh right!" She said while taking out her wand.

James and Sirius closed their eyes and took a hold of each other's hand, bracing themselves for what was about to happen.

Seconds went by and nothing ever did.

They opened their eyes to see Remus holding Lyla's wand in his hands.

"Moony!" James exclaimed.

"Our hero!" Sirius said dramatically.

Remus sent them a look causing them to shut up.

"Why'd you do that?" Lyla asked him, clearly annoyed.

"Because I'd preferably not have two of my best friends dead, and the other in Azkaban."

"Whatever." she said while rolling her eyes.

"But if you two dipshits do that again," Lyla said while pointing at James and Sirius.

"I won't hesitate to push your fucking flat asses off of the Astronomy Tower." She concluded, before smiling too sweetly at them.

James and Sirius both gulped and nodded vigorously.

The four suddenly heard crunching and turned to find Peter watching the scene go down while subconsciously putting a chip in his mouth.

"What?!" He asked defensively.

"This is some interesting stuff going down." Peter said while putting his hands up in surrender.