𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢. makeouts

"Moony." Lyla whispered to Remus in what seemed like the seventeenth time in the last four minutes.

"Yes, darling?" He asked, his eyes still glued onto the book in his hand.

"Are you almost done with this chapter?" She asked with a sigh.

Remus didn't answer and Lyla looked up at him with a frown.

She was curled up next to him on the Common Room couch, and it was pretty much empty, so they had some privacy.

"Remus." Lyla said again.

He gulped before he said,

"No, I'm not."

"I thought you said you only had three pages left."

Remus opened his mouth and then closed it.

"That's cause— I may or may not have started a new chapter." He said with a sheepish grin.

Lyla continued to look at with a "are you fucking kidding me" look as he continued to pay no attention to her.

She continued to watch as his eyes seemed to scan the book quickly, as he was so invested in the story.

As Lyla continued to watch, an idea popped into her head and she grinned.

Just as she saw Remus about to flip the page, she snatched the book out of his hand quickly.

"Hey!" He groaned as he reached over Lyla to try and grab the book back.

But she simply started laughing as she scooted farther and farther away from him, until finally she was at the other end of the couch.

Lyla then extended her arm as much as possible away from him, and Remus leaned his body over her to try and grab the book, but he was completely unaware of the position he was putting himself into.

"Lyla, can you please—" He began, but didn't finish once he looked down and saw that she was right underneath him.

"Can I what Moony?" Lyla asked with a small smirk gracing her lips as she opened her legs, so Remus was positioned right in between them.

Remus gulped as he felt her legs on his sides, and his breath started to quicken once he noticed that Lyla was leaning up slowly.

Her lips attached to his in a soft and tender kiss, that made Remus' mind go fuzzy and he completely forgot about the book.

She pulled away slightly, as their lips still continued to graze each other's.

Remus then leaned his head down and placed his lips back on her's more firmer this time.

He heard Lyla sigh as he felt her place the book on the nightstand behind them, before she wrapped her arms around his neck.

The kiss continued to get more intense as Remus ran his hands on the side of Lyla's thighs, pushing up her skirt.

And Lyla could've sworn that she was built to break due to Remus' tender touch.

She gently began to run her hands in his hair, until she accidentally gripped it harder when Remus bit at her bottom lip.

And thus, the chain reaction set.

Remus groaned into this kiss, as he bucked his hips into Lyla, his crotch rubbing against her.

But when Remus heard Lyla whimper into the kiss, he lost all his senses of being gentle.

He then forcefully shoved his tongue in her mouth, as he continued to grind his crotch up against her.