𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐢. the marauders & co.

Lyla groaned as she rubbed her eyes, walking into the kitchen.

A tired, and lazy Remus walked in soon after.

"Morning." Sirius said as he looked between the two of them with a cheeky grin.

"Shut up Sirius." Lyla responded as she took a seat next to Peter at the table.

Sirius held his hands up in defense as he chuckled.

"What's Pads laughing about now?" James asked as he shook his head slightly, ringlets of water coming out of his hair.

"Oh nothing, just how are lovely Moony and Vixen here had some fun yesterday."

James began to grin as Remus rolled his eyes, folding his arms across his chest and leaning his head back against the cupboard.

"Yeah, clearly." He said with a smirk as he nodded his head towards the various hickeys that littered across his neck.

"Damn, I guess someone's possessive." Sirius said with a smirk as he looked at Lyla, who in response just flipped him off.

"Apparently he's not the only one." Peter said with a smile as he pointed towards the marks Lyla had all over her neck and chest.

James shook his head as Remus moved to sit down next to Lyla.

"Shame on you both." He said in a teasing manner before breaking out into a smile.

"Shut up Prongs! And put a fucking shirt on!" Lyla yelled.

James gasped.

"Why, you don't like seeing my amazing physic." He responded as he ran his hand over his abs.

"Believe it or not, no we don't." Lyla responded as she shot him a sarcastic smile.

"Don't listen to her Prongsie, this is one of my favorite sights to see." Sirius said as he looked James up and down.

"Oh trust me, I know it is Pads." James responded with a wink.

Remus cringed and rolled his eyes as he looked at the two.

"And people think they're straight." Peter muttered with his mouth agape.

"Who has ever thought that James Potter and Sirius Black have one straight bone in their body?" Lyla asked.

"Homophobes and Snape."

Remus frowned as he said,

"Aren't homophobes and Snape like the same thing?"

"Yeah I guess so." Peter hummed.

"Where the hell is my shirt!" James yelled as he looked all around the living room.

"Up my—"

"Lyla don't you dare finish that sentence!"

"Arse." She finished with a smirk.

"I hate you."

"Aww I love you too."

"Aww I love you too." James mimicked in a high pitched voice.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." He responded quickly as he turned away from her.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, causing all five of their heads to shoot up.

"Who is it?" Sirius asked.

"David Bowie." Lyla answered sarcastically.

"David Bowie's here!"