The Twins' Mates (Werewolf St...

By LeonardoMontero531

Felix and Daphne Ford are 17 years old twins who are forced to move to a small town, after their father gets... More

Chapter 1: Start All Over [Again]
Chapter 2: Let it be
Chapter 3: Smells like teen spirit
Chapter 4: Wild world
Chapter 5: Wrecking ball
Chapter 6: To be with you
Chapter 7: Against all odds
Chapter 8: My girl
Chapter 9: Decode
Chapter 10: Girlfriend
Chapter 11: Can't stop the feeling
Chapter 12: God is a woman
Chapter 13: Whatta man / Seven Nation Army
Chapter 14: You Don't Even Know It
Chapter 15: All I Have To Do Is Dream
Chapter 16: Kiss me
Chapter 17: Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Chapter 18: Oops!...I Did It Again
Chapter 19: Cryin'
Chapter 20: U Got It Bad
Chapter 21: Dangerous Woman
Chapter 22: I'm with you / Complicated
Chapter 24: Hungry like the Wolf
Chapter 25: Hello
Chapter 26: Grenade
Chapter 27: Roar
Chapter 28: Come Undone / I'm yours
Chapter 29: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 30: Fighter
Chapter 31: Rolling in the Deep
Chapter 32: Here with me
Chapter 33: Hold on my heart
Chapter 34: How can I go on
Chapter 35: I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
Chapter 36: Wolves
Chapter 37: It's my party / Love of my life
Chapter 38: Take on me
Chapter 39: I Hear The Day Has Come
Chapter 40: ME! | That Thing You Do
Chapter 41: My Happy Ending
Chapter 42: My Life is going on
Chapter 43: Bye, bye, bye
Chapter 44: Words get in the way
Chapter 45: Dangerously in love
Chapter 46: Into the unknown
Chapter 47: Without you
Chapter 48: Un-break my heart
Chapter 49: Stitches / Mercy / In my blood
Chapter 50: New rules / Stay with me
Chapter 51: I will always love you [EPILOGUE]
Bonus Chapter: I don't want to be | One | There's nothing holding me back
Bonus Chapter: Warrior
New Novel: The Twins' Dilemma
New Novel: The Orphan's Mate

Chapter 23: What's up

2.1K 99 4
By LeonardoMontero531

Felix

It's late afternoon. I'm at my house, still reeling from what had happened in the bathroom at school today. I mean, that was crazy, right?

The whole scene at the bathroom kept playing over and over in my mind... really, was it just my imagination or he did say he could only be with me? Lonely old me!

Truth be told, there are worse things in life than having the hottest boy I've ever seen in my life saying I was his partner. Way worse! And I'm not gonna lie, I'm giggling at this like a little girl.

I just knew I had to talk to someone about it or I would go crazy! So, I barge into Daphne's room, much to her surprise. Plus, who else am I going to talk to? I do need friends, to be honest.

"Hey, what you're doing? Knock first! What if I was naked?" - She reprimanded me, shocked at my presence.

"Bitch, please! I already saw your boyfriend naked! You? Hard pass!" - I sassed her, playfully.

"Wait, what? How?" - She asked, curiosity dripping from her voice.

"In the locker room! Did you forget we all have P. E. together?" - I replied, surprised at her reaction.

"I can't believe you saw Nate naked before me!" - She whined, brooding.

"And let me tell you, girl, you're in for a treat!" - I said to her suggestively, looking mischievous.

"Really?" - She's gobsmacked, her eyes were glistening and wide.

"Yes! But that's not why I came here! I need to talk to you about something or I'm gonna explode!" - I blurted.

"Gee! Fine, spill!" - She was disappointed at first, but curiosity always gets the best of her. Of us, really.

"So, there's this boy I've been kissing..." - I started, a little flustered.

"Really? Yes, queen, way to go! Who is he?" - She asked, excitedly.

"Twin promise you're not going to say anything? Even to Nate?" - I pleaded, looking serious.

"Wow! This shit just got real! Who is he?" - Now she's really curious! She even comes closer to me.

"Twin promise!" - I yelled.

"Fine!" - She took my fingers and we did that thing we do before we tell each other secrets. A secret handshake, but with fingers.

"OK, Twin promise!" - She said, looking at me expectantly.

"It's Dan." - I said, nonchalant.

"Dan who?" - She replied, puzzled.

"Daniel Huntington!" - I stated, a little confused at her reaction.

She laughed hysterically at me for a minute. And then...

"No, seriously, who is it?" - She questioned me with a serious face.

"Daniel MOTHERFUCKING Huntington!" - I screamed, I was fuming she didn't believe me.

"You mean the Daniel who up until like yesterday dated basically a supermodel? The same Daniel who is captain of the wrestling team? Nate's brother, that Daniel?" - She inquired and I could tell she wasn't convinced.

"Yes!" - I shouted with my eyes open wide.

"Are you sure you're not dreaming about him and thinking it's real?" - Daphne wondered. And I got really pissed.

"Daphne Elizabeth Ford, I'm going to ignore the fact that you basically questioned my mental health and I'm telling you, for the last time, it is him! He kissed ME!" - I said to her as I get closer and look deeply into her eyes.

Daphne held her head in her hands. She sits down. Her jaw's on the floor. She was shaken with the shock.

"And he kissed you?" - She wondered, looking doubtfully at me.

"Yes! Do you really think I'd EVER have the courage to kiss him?! Have you seen him? Have you seen me? Thanks, but I value my life!" - I answered very sarcastically.

"I see your point!" - She agreed. After a pause to recollect herself, she opens a giant smile.

"And how was it? I mean, the kiss?" - She asked, cheerfully.

"Oh bitch, it was wonderful! It was almost as If I'd never been kissed before him. Seriously!" - I swooned.

And if I'm honest, that's basically the most accurate description. He kisses me like I've never been kissed before, or will I ever be kissed by other again! It's dreamy!

"Great! I'm really happy for you, Felix, I am! It's just..." - She started then she paused, looking worried at me.

"It's just what?" - I replied, also worried by her tone.

"It's just that Nate told me that Daniel is about to find his..." - Brief pause. - "Special girl!" - She explained, sounding defeated.

"And I don't want you to get caught in between them, you know?" - She told me in a saddened, worried tone.

"That's okay, sis. Dan explained it to me. There is no special girl! Nate only said that because he didn't know any better or he couldn't tell you the truth!" - I explained, attempting to reassure her.

At this, she turned to me shocked and asked:

"And what is the truth?" - Her face was so gobsmacked, she was wide-eyed.

"The truth is that he was ashamed to admit that I was his..."

"What?!" - She interrupted me, yelling. She stood up, suddenly. She was shook. Her jaw was on the floor (again).

"What happened, Daph?" - I asked, looking worriedly at her.

"Felix, tell me his exact words!" - She demanded, nervously.

"Well, I don't know if I can remember his exact words..."

"Felix, this is important!" - She yelled, interrupting me.

"OK! Gee! He said something like: I was his partner. And that if I didn't want to be with him, he couldn't be with anyone else! Which I thought it was a little dramatic, even for my taste..." - I told her and she interrupts me once more.

"Oh My God!" - She stood up, gobsmacked. She managed to look even more shocked than before.

"What, sis?" - I inquired, startled by her shout. And very curious.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" - She started pacing in the room, hands in her face, gobsmacked.

"What, Daphne, you're scaring me?!" - I yelled at her.

"I can't believe this! No wonder Nate didn't tell me about it! Oh my God! This is huge!" - She was rambling. I kept staring at her in disbelief. What the fuck she was going on about?!

"I can't believe my little brother is Daniel's..." - She started but stopped herself, staring at me.

"Daniel's what?" - I asked her quizzically, ignoring the little brother part, especially since we're twins.

"Daniel's mate!" - She finally said it. And I had no idea what she meant by that. But unfortunately she told me that's something only he could explain it to me. Bitch!

The next day, as we walked inside the school Daphne took the first opportunity, as soon as she saw Nate talking to his friends to approach him. And she wasn't playing around!

"Nathaniel Underwood!" - She shouted as she came near them.

"Oh, fuck!" - He gasped, looking worried at her. His friends were looking concerned also.

"Follow me. NOW!" - Daphne commanded as she looked deep in his eyes and then she left with him.

"Good morning, everyone." - I greeted them as I approached. - "Daniel, can I please speak to you for a moment?" - I said to him, calmly and politely.

"Of course, Felix! Excuse me guys, for a moment." - He excused himself and we go in the direction of the bathroom. After we arrived I locked the door, which in turn makes Dan give me a certain look.

"What's up?" - He started, smiling.

"What is a mate?" - I asked him point blank.

"Where did you hear this word?" - He replied.

"Please answer the question!" - I insisted.

"Are you sure you want to know? Because once you learn about it..." - He wondered, but I was losing my patience.

"NOW, Daniel!" - I yelled.

"OK! OK! Mate is short for soulmate. It means the person that is a perfect match to you! A person that completes your soul, completes you in every way!" - He explained it, startled by my demeanor.

"I see! Am I supposed to be your soulmate?" - I asked him, directly.

"Wow! You're not pulling any punches today, huh? Who told you this? How do you know..." - He was rambling but I wasn't in the mood.

"Am I, Felix Ford, supposed to be your soulmate, Daniel Huntington?" - I said as I go near him and look him dead in the eyes.

"I can't know for certain til I turn 18, but yeah I'm pretty sure you are my mate." - He replied and I could tell he was very uncomfortable with this conversation.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner! But you have to understand this isn't easy for me! It's not something I'd ever have expected or prepared for!" - He tried to justify his behavior. But he was barking at the wrong tree!

"And you think it's easy for me?! Why? Because I've been gay for longer than you? No one can prepare you for this! No one knows what to expect!" - I told him, passionately, but visibly distraught.

"Actually, I stand corrected! You can expect to get beaten up! Do you think that dialogue in the locker room was the first time that I've heard it? No, it wasn't! Except the last time I had to go trough it, I din't have anyone standing up for me! I din't have anyone keeping the bully from... beating me up," - I croaked. By now I was sobbing, shaking like a leaf.

Daniel came closer and embraced me.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through it alone! I really am!" - He said as he comforted me in a warm hug.

Damn, his arms are the only place I ever want to be! They feel so warm and cozy! It's so fantastic! It'a an indescribable feeling!

A/N: I had to stop writing (end) this chapter or I would end up crying like I did in Chapter 19.

Love,

Léo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
5.1K 301 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
68.7K 5.1K 30
Alex Martin is a struggling college student dealing with way too much stress - from his teachers to his parents, even from himself. He doesn't have t...
714K 31.7K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...