DESTINY DECIDES EVERYTHING (C...

By 01_the2006

What happens when two soul sisters are forced to marry Billionaire Brothers in order to save their Adopted... More

From Author
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION-3
1.THE BEGINNING
2.PRESENT
3.WITHIN A MONTH
4.THEIR MEET
6.SHOPPING CHAOS
7.ENGAGEMENT
COSTUMES AND INTRO
8.ENGAGEMENT (PART- 2)
9.WE WON'T SPARE YOU
10.MARRIED
COSTUMES
11.CONFUSED
12.TRUTH
13.FUN IN THE POOL
14.PIGGY RIDE
15.ANNIVERSARY
16.MIND YOUR LIMITS
17.YOUR FIRST LOVE
18.CONVINCING HIM
19.BIKE RIDE
20.CHALLENGE
21.I AM THERE FOR YOU
22.CREAM
23.STAY AWAY
24.POSSESIVENESS
25.TONIGHT
26.PROPOSE HIM
27.PARTY BEGINS
28.CHANGE IN PLAN
29.KIDNAPPED
30.KIDNAPPING IS AWESOME
31.ONLY MINE
32. LOVE IS NOT WEAK
33. FULL OF lOVE
34.BABY NAMES
35. UNTOLD CONNECTION
36. PAYING FOR MISTAKES
37. MISUNDERSTANDING
38.EXPRESSING FEELING
39.I WILL NOT ACCEPT
40.I DO CARE
41.I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING
42.BLAST FROM THE PAST
43.BROTHERS FOR LIFE
44.YOU LOST HER
45.I WILL FREE YOU
46. WHY
47.YOU BROKE MY HOME
48. I AM REALLY SORRY
49.FROM THE BEGINNING
50.WE ALL WILL DECIDE
51. YOUR MAN
52.I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
53. GENETIC ACT
54. CHOCOS WITH MILK
55. THE HAPPY ENDING
BONUS CHAPTER-1

5.PLAN SUCCESS

1.5K 78 17
By 01_the2006

AUTHOR POV

They both rushed to City hospital. Yes Vibha mam was admitted in ICU. Abhi messaged them to reach there immediately. They both reached the VIP floor.

Yes a floor was allotted for them and the best doctors were treating Vibha mam. Karthik and Siddharth rushed into the hospital and ran through stairs with tears in their eyes. They reached the VIP floor.

They both saw Abhi is roaming in Veranda with tears in eyes. Vaish is trying to calm Ayaana with tears flowing from her eyes. Abhi turned and saw them. Karthik and Sid rushed to Abhi and hugged him.

They didn't control their tears. Everyone's eyes we're red because of crying. After few minutes doctor came out. They ran to doctor to ask about Vibha mam.

(Doc=Doctor, Abhi=Abhishek, Vai=Vaishnavi, Sid=Siddharth, Kar=Karthik)

Doc: Mrs. Nigam is fine now. She had a slight heart attack. Right now she is out of danger. Don't make her feel stressed. I will give you a diet chart. Please follow that.

Abhi: But doctor our mom never had any heart problems.

Sid: yeah. And mom always has only healthy foods.

Kar: How all of a sudden she has heart attack. I meant is there any symptoms but didn't notice that.

Doc: Mr. Nigams. I can answer all your questions. First Mr. Abhishek Nigam, the answer for your question is after a particular age everyone will have some sort of problems and your mom has heart problems. Then Mr. Siddharth Nigam, answer for your question is Eating healthy food doesn't means she is healthy . She need some Specified nutrients and she need to do yoga and some exercises . And to Mr. Karthik Nigam, This is the symptom that she is having heart problem.

Vai: Ok. Doctor can we meet our mom now.

Doc: sure. But don't make her feel tense.

By saying this doctor left.

Abhi: Sure. Come. We can go and meet mom.

They four went inside. And saw Vibha mam lying there. They went near their mom. Vibha mam opened her eyes and saw her kids with tears. By seeing their tears she also started to cry. Then

Sid: mom please don't cry. Hereafter we will take care of you. And you should obey us regarding your health.

Abhi: and mom hereafter you should do yoga and meditation with us.

Kar: Promise me mom that you will be fit and fine. And follow our advice regarding your health.

Vib: I promise. But I need a promise from Kittu and siddhu.

Kar & Sid: sure mom.

Vib: you both should get married on same day with biological sisters within a month. Will you promise me.

Kar: yes mom. We will.

Sid: I can do anything for your happiness mom. I promise. I am ready to get married

Vib: thank you my dear kids. I have seen brides for you. We will have engagement day after tomorrow. And the next day we will get you both married.

Every one were shocked that Vibha mam have seen even brides for Karthik and Sid. They did a family hug. After few minutes Vibha mam sent Sid and Karthik to their office. Right now in their room, Vibha mam , Abhishek and Vaishnavi are present. Then

Vib: How was my acting Abhi????

Abhishek and Vaishnavi were shocked to core.

Vai: Mom what are you saying.

Abhi: please say clearly mom.

Vai: I am perfectly fine. How will I became sick when I have a perfect daughter in law to take care of me. I requested doctor to lie. So that we can make Siddhu to accept for marriage. And see I succeeded in my plan.

Vai: mom this was not planned by us. But mom you made Chote agree without any argument.

Abhi: yeah mom. But hereafter don't pull any stunts like this. We had hear attack when you were kept in the ward..

Vib: I am sorry dear. But I will never repeat again.

Vai: ok mom. But who are brides.

Vib: I have selected AKSHARA RATHORE for kittu and AAROHI RATHORE for siddhu. I have seen horoscopes too. They have a perfect match.

Abhi: ok mom. I will make arrangements for your discharge. .

Vib: ok Abhi.

After few minutes Abhi and Vaish discharged Vibha mam and reached their mansion.

In Rathore Mansion.

A man and woman are sitting in a dining table. Yes they are Mr. And Mrs. Rathore.

(Mr= Mr. Akil Rathore, Mrs= Mrs. Neha Rathore.)

Mr: we have got a perfect chance to defame Nigams . Mr. Karthik Nigam must not have defamed me. So it's time to make him feel ashamed.

FLASHBACK

Karthik was studying 12 th standard. While he was walking towards his home. He saw Mr. Rathore stealing wallet from a man. He caught him red handed. And handed him to police.
This is the reason for which Mr. Rathore had to take revenge.

PRESENT

Mrs: it happened when That Karthik studied 12th standard. After 10 years why you want to take revenge and what you have done.

Mr: his mother wanted to get Karthik and get his younger brother to get married to biological sisters within a month and same day. So I sent our Akshara and Aarohi biodata and horoscope. They matched perfectly. So she wanted to have engagement day after tomorrow.

Mrs: What are you saying? By getting them married to these two what will you get? And Akshara and Aarohi horoscope are in our house. I think you have given Naira and Avneet's horoscope to them.

Mr: whether it's our daughters are those slaves I don't care. I found that two so I have given to them. And I have made arrangements for us to elope to America. We will run away on the day of wedding. So their family will feel ashamed. And regarding those two slaves, let them die or do whatever they want.

Mrs: ok do whatever you want.

During night time, everyone gathered in dinning table. Mr and Mrs Rathore are sitting next to each other on one side. On other side Akshara and Aarohi are sitting.

Naira and Avneet are standing.They are not a functional family. So everyone just eating their food. Then by breaking silence.

Mr: I have arranged grooms for you. Day after tomorrow you are getting engaged. And the very next day you are getting married.

Akshu and Aarohi are already in love with someone else.so they both were beyond shock. Because they never had idea that they will search groom for them.

Akshu: till date we were puppets in your hands. But not anymore. I and Aaru are in love with someone. So we won't marry the one you selected for us.

That's it. She received a tight slap from Mr. Rathore. Every one were shocked. Akshu had tears and Aaru got furious.

Aaru: STOP IT MR. RATHORE. Don't you dare to slap my sister again. You go ahead with marriage preparation. We knew what to do. Come guys we can go out and have dinner.

By saying this Aarohi called Akshara, Naira and Avneet and went out. Mr. And Mrs. Rathore were in complete shock. But they sat down and started to have dinner.

They were relived by the fact that Aaru and Akshu will run away from the marriage for sure. And from that they don't want to bear their expenses. After having dinner outside All the girls went and slept in the respective rooms.

IN Nigam mansion.

Everyone were having dinner . Then

Sid: Mom Who are the brides.

Vib: they are Akshara Rathore and Aarohi Rathore.

Karthik was sure that he have heard something about Rathore but he can't remember.

Vib: Akshara for Kittu and Aarohi for Siddhu. The astrologer said that you four make the best pairs.

Kar: ok mom.

After that they chatted about the preparations to be done. And went to their respective rooms and slept.

AUTHOR POV END

To be continued..............

How was the chapter????
Hope you all liked it. I am from Tamilnadu so i don't know about the rituals which are done before and after marriage in North India.
So i kept as engagement and marriage. You guys want me to write engagement or not. Please say your opinion in comments.

🌹❤THANK YOU❤🌹

💛TAKE CARE💛
💙STAY SAFE💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 2.2K 44
Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur are tied in the pure bond called marriage.What happens when two opposite souls have to be together for their whole li...
84.6K 6.7K 23
Both the Roy and Kumar families had a very old friendship. Besides, the business was also the same. Both the families lived exactly like one family. ...
31.5K 3.4K 57
This is a story of parents who own their children by forcing their decisions on them. Sometimes, parents advice is heaven but when it goes against yo...
57.6K 7.9K 76
Both of them wanted only one thing in their life.... She wanted revenge and He wanted love..... What if the revenge and love collides some past comes...