Murderer | Bellamy Blake | co...

By superstrmtrooper

β†’ You have to trust your own madness. -ANONYMOUS {completed sometime in September 2015. (2017 A/N shitty writ... More

Summary
Songs
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Epilogue
!!News!!

Chapter Three

12.1K 328 58
By superstrmtrooper

Earth Skills Part One - Chapter Three

We ran from the river. I was falling behind and so was Clarke, we needed to go back, Jasper needed us, we can't just abandon him. I tripped over a large root and fell onto my face, I winced and brushed the dirt off of my forehead and got back up, blood was on my hands.

I ran after Finn and Clarke, they were so far up ahead, I could only see the back of their jackets. I called out for them to wait but they just kept running. I tripped over another stick trying to chase after them, loosing my balance I twisted my foot and tumbled down a hill. I felt sticks scrape at my face and bare hands as I rolled. I lay on my back, gazing up at the sky. A loud agonizing scream lifted through the air, causing birds the fly from their trees. Jasper is alive.

Groaning I got up from where I was laying and looked up at the hill I just fell from. It was steep, how the hell did I survive that and still be standing? I knew I would brake something trying to climb up that hill, frowning I scanned the are around me trying to find the river. Nothing but trees and green moss. I glanced at my cut up hands, it looked like I was in a sword battle with a mini figurine and I was losing. I wiped the blood coming from my nose and walked around the hill, I needed to keep sight of something.

I don't know how long I have been walking for but my feet were begging me to stop. I sat down on a stump, I looked over the area, nothing looked familiar to yesterday. I swallowed and looked around some more, the smell of smoke filled my nostrils. I shot up from where I was sitting and followed the smell. It burned my lungs, trying to breath the smoke in so deeply. I needed to know where it was coming from because the person who lit that fire could be the same person that took Jasper.

I crept up into a bunch of trees, I peered out to see people walking about in a small village. I gasped, Clarke was right. But they didn't look like our people, they had tattoos, armor, the men all had long beards. I breathed heavily and turned around, I needed to get out of here. I needed to tell everyone back at camp.

I quickly ran back form the way I came from, I sprinted a full speed even though my feet were killing me. My head was throbbing, I still had that darn headache. I slowed down into a jog trying to catch my breath, I leaned against a large mossy tree and looked around. I had lost the hill.

A stick broke.

My veins pumped with adrenaline, I looked wearily around. I slowly made my way from the tree and squinted my eyes, trying to see farther. Something moved to my left. I jumped onto my feet and took off into a sprint, not caring where I headed. I ran so fast I forgot that there was roots all over the forest floor, I toppled over an fell onto my hands and knees, someone was behind me. A large force smashed down onto the side of my skull, knocking me out cold.

Third Person View

"Where's the food?" Bellamy let go of his sister and looked over the group that just came back from their mission.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn said, sitting on a log with a concerned face.

Finns eyes flickered over everyone, something was missing. He stood up and looked over everyone, Jasper was gone. That the only problem, everything's okay, Finn convinced himself. Monty, Clarke and Octavia were out of breath from all that running they just did, their hearts still pounded in their chest hard.

"What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy demanded, catching everyone's attention.

"We were attacked." Clarke said, her chest rising up and down, she noticed too that something was missing.

"Attacked? By what?" Wells asked, he was out of breath too from fights Murphy, his blood boiled at the sound of his name.

"Not what, who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder." Finn says filling everyone in as if it was story time.

"It's true," Clarke begins. "Everything we though we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is that means we can survive, radiation won't kill us."

"Yeah, the bad news is the grounders will." Finn frowned at the crowd that had started to gather.

"Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells asked, frantically looking around for him.

Clarke swallowed, "Jasper was hit, they took him."

The crowd fell silent, although a few murmurs went here and there. Bellamy was puzzled, someone else was gone too, he remembered Octavia saying something about six people. He remembered the short brown haired girl form yesterday morning with the sparkling blue eyes, the murderer, Blithe.

"Where's Blithe?" Bellamy said, Clarke looked scared.

"What, she was right here." Clarke looked around the crowd as if her sister was playing some sick joke to her.

"She fell behind when we were running." Finn stood up from his spot, he gave Clarke a reassuring smile.

Monty followed after Clarke and Finn. Clarke told them both to pack sims water, while they did that Clarke was in the drop ship, scavenging for medical supplies. Clarke huffed, her hair galling in front of her face. She zipped up her bag and sat there kneeling on the floor, a few tears slipped onto her cheeks. On the lower floor Monty was waiting for Clarke to come down, when she did Clarke blew him off telling him that wasn't going to come.

"You're too important. You were raised on farm station and recruited by engineering." Clarke said, if he died out there they would be in big trouble.

"So?" Monty replied, not really getting why she wasn't letting him go.

"So what's up here is going to save us all. Food and communication. You figure out how to talk to the Ark and I'll bring Jasper back." Clarke gave him a weak smile and pointed to his head.

"And your sister?"

"And my sister. Hey are you ready?" When Clarke turned around she was face to face with Finn.

"I'm not going anywhere and neither should any of you. That spear was throw with pinpoint accuracy from three hundred feet." Finn frowned and shook his head at them.

"So what, we let Jasper and Blithe die?" Monty fired.

"That's not going to happen." Clarke told Monty forcefully then turned to Finn, "Space Walker, what a joke. You think you're such an adventurer but you're really just a coward."

Clarke turned away from Finn to pick up her bag from where she placed it on the floor while talking to Monty. "It's not an adventure Clarke, it's a suicide mission."

Clarke pressed her lips together in a firm line and left the drop ship, pushing the curtains away from her angrily. Clarke has never felt so stupid in her life. Leaving her new found twin sister behind while running away from grounders that took Jasper. She hadn't been careful enough, she needed to be more careful.

Outside Bellamy was cleaning off Octavia's wound, she winced as the water was squeezed onto her raw flesh. They were arguing back and forth, Bellamy still didn't like the idea of letting Octavia go like that, she could've died for all that mattered.

"Are guys leaving? I'm coming too." Octavia insisted, tightening the cloth around her thigh.

"No you're not coming." Bellamy stood up and shook his head.

"He's right. Your legs just gonna slow us down. I'm here for you, I hear you have a gun." Clarke said to Bellamy, ignoring Wells question of choice.

Bellamy lifted up his shirt to show her the gun on the side of his jeans. Clarke nodded and told him to follow her. Bellamy frowned and turned to Clarke, questioning why he should follow her to find Jasper and Blithe.

"Because you want them to follow you, and right now they're thinking only one of us are scared." Clarke moved her eyes towards the crowd of people that were standing on the sidelines.

"Murphy, come with me. Atom, my sister doesn't leave this camp. Is that clear?" Bellamy said loud enough so Atom could hear, Atom came closer, dropping the wood he was holding.

"I don't need a babysitter." Octavia whined but Bellamy ignored the comment and told Murphy that it was time to move out.

They followed behind Clarke and Wells, they didn't come to close but strayed far enough away for Clarke and him not to hear their conversation. Bellamy was only coming on this mission to rescue two lost causes because he wanted Clarke's wristband. It was the only way that Bellamy could live, if the people from the Ark came down he would be arrested and executed. Murphy gave a slight smirk at the sound of a fight coming on.

As they walked through the forest Bellamy felt that this might not be the best idea ever. So he decided to have his gun out, in case if anything happened. Clarke was walking fast, she was determined to find them, she had to.

"Put the gun away Bellamy." Wells told him, noticing the gun.

"Why don't you do something about it?" Murphy pushed Wells away from Bellamy, as if he was his own personal body guard.

"Jasper screamed when they moved him. If the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly. It does at mean we have time to waste." Clarke told them, as if new information would stop the fight that was coming on.

"As soon as you take this wristband off, we can go." Bellamy grabbed her right wrist with a smirk.

Clarke pulled out of his strong grasp and basically spat in his face, "The only way the Ark is gonna think I'm dead is if I'm dead. Got it?"

"Brave princess, out to save her sister from death." He smirked.

"Hey, why don't you find your own nickname?" Finn asked, he stormed through the bushes coming from where they were only minutes ago.

Guys I'm so bad at third person..... But I have good news! I am going to start a updating schedule, every Wednesday. So expect it then.

~Ava✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cruel World By k

Fanfiction

283 5 12
Goodbye sweet, innocent girl. Off you go into a cruel world. Roan x OC Bellamy x OC
856 73 13
"𝙄 π™£π™šπ™«π™šπ™§ π™¬π™–π™£π™©π™šπ™™ 𝙩𝙀 π™£π™šπ™šπ™™ π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™€π™£π™š." OR γ€Œπ˜π˜― 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘒 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘡𝘰 𝘒𝘀...
47.8K 1.7K 25
❝ Hell isn't where you go when you die. It's what you become when everything you love has been taken away. ❞ [ sequel to 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 ] [ t...