Sharing Cigarettes

By oliviahoney1

It was Las Vegas. We were stupid, reckless, and in love. More

Disclaimer๏ฟผ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Epilogue๏ฟผ
The End & Thank You

61

5.1K 134 48
By oliviahoney1

Alice Avery

I was quick to smile when I woke up this morning. Once my eyes opened I saw his tattooed arms around me, Ricky's body pressed up behind me. I closed my eyes again, soaking up every last bit of the early July morning. Sunlight was present in the room and it made me grin, making the moment that much sweeter. I turned to face Ricky and was met with his closed eyes and parted lips. I traced a tattoo on his shoulder and felt his arms pull me in.

He kissed my cheek with his eyes still closed. "Morning," he rasped.

"Good morning," I replied and expected him to release me but the moment never came.

"Ric-"

"Let's just go back to bed."

I smiled into his chest. "I have to pack still. We need to be on the road by noon."

He hummed at my words, clearly not caring. "Don't worry about that."

"I'm not we just have to get up."

"No." Was all he said.

"Ricky."

"Hmm?"

"Get up." I said and pulled away from him but he was quick to grab me and wrap his arms around me once again.

"I bought plane tickets. We don't have to get up yet."

My eyes widened. "Plane tickets? I thought we were just gonna drive to Santa Monica?"

"Plane," he said tiredly.

"Are you nuts? Why would you buy plane tickets?" I ask, refusing to let the topic float away.

His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me. "Always wanted to join the mile high club." He says and lowers his head and plants soft kisses along my neckline.

My lips naturally parted and I could feel like pink appearing in my cheeks. "You bought plane tickets just so-"

Ricky cut me off, "I bought tickets just so I can fuck you in an airplane."

He lifted his head and I looked at him through narrowed eyes. "What makes you think you're gonna get so lucky?"

His eyebrows raised. "Do I need to remind you about last night. I never asked for you to beg but you did."

I covered his mouth with my hand before he could say anything else. "Shut your face," I told him and he chuckled.

"But you were so-"

I covered his mouth again. "Say another word and you're going on that plane alone." I removed my hand and he grinned at me. "What are you smiling at?" I questioned him and he pulled me even closer to him.

"I love you." He told me, his eyes loving on me.

"I love you." I said back to him in a whisper and he kissed my forehead, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me on top of him. "Ow," I mouthed.

"You sore from last night, huh?" A stupid smirk toyed around on his face.

"Shut up." I was sore, my thighs hurt.

He chuckled and placed his hands on my hips. "Our flight is at 5." Ricky told me and I looked at the clock on the bedside table which read 8:46am.

"I can't believe you bought plane tickets," I said. "You're such a fucking pervert."

"Whatever. You love it, I know you do. I bet you're counting down the minutes until you're on that plane with me."

I just shook my head, knowing he was right. "I'm going to take a shower," I say as I climbed out of bed and made my way to the washroom. I soon heard his footsteps following behind me.

I grabbed my toothbrush and he did the same and I swiped some toothpaste across each brush. While we brushed our teeth I turned on the shower and waited for the water to heat up.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I liked what I saw. I liked my bedhead and my bare face. I liked how I looked in the mornings. I liked how I looked before I walked into the world.

I spit out the remains of toothpaste into the sink and rinsed my mouth out with some water. Ricky stands beside me and does the same.

I stood in front of the glass shower and removed my bra and underwear before stepping in. I stood under the shower head, letting the hot water hit my face. I wiped my eyes with my hands when I heard the shower door open again.

A tension filled silence had erupted the second we walked into the washroom and the second he stepped in the shower with me his lips crashed against mine. His large hands held my face and my back leaned against the wall. I moaned into the kiss as his tongue swiped my bottom lip and slipped into my mouth. My thighs pressed together, afraid that if I moved them my knees would shake.

"I'll be gentle," Ricky told me as if he were reading my mind. "It's all about you."

I nodded at him, staring into his eyes as he lowered his hand below my stomach. My teeth sunk into my bottom lip when he began to touch me, his fingers moving at my clit. Ricky then pushed two fingers inside me, his thumb continuing to rub me.

"Ricky. ." I moaned as his fingers curled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his. He lifted me up and I hooked my legs around his waist as he held me against the wall. He kissed down my neck, sucking harshly on the skin there. I don't protest nor did I care about the mark it would leave. He palmed my breast while connecting his lips to the other. I dug my nails into his bicep as a loud moan escaped from my lips.

"God," I panted and leaned my head back. His fingers moved at a faster pace and an anxious feeling completely consumed me. "I'm close." I told him in a near whisper, almost embarrassed for how fast I was about to come for him.

"I know, baby. Whenever you're ready." He said and the simplest words he spoke made me melt.

I shut my eyes and felt his hand caress my cheek, he swiped his thumb across my lips, his left hand still between my legs. I breathed heavily and he continued to move his fingers as I came on them.

I unwrapped my legs from him and rested my head on his chest, he chuckled at me. "Stop laughing at me." I insisted and lifted my head, before I could do anything else he kissed me. He pulled me off the wall until we were both under the water. A throbbing sensation appeared between my legs and despite what my body was telling me to do, I pushed him away.

"You're distracting me," I told him and he grinned devilishly.

"Good," he replied.

I picked up a bottle of shampoo and squeezed some onto my hand and lathered it into my hair. He grabbed his own bottle and did the same, refusing to leave my side. I leaned my head back under the water and washed out the suds. Ricky's hands crept into my hair, making the process go faster. He did the same thing when I applied my conditioner. Moving to get my body wash and loofa, he put his head under the water.

He smirked at my once I began rubbing the soapy wash over my chest. "No," I said and pointed my finger at him. "Keep your hands to yourself, I won't get anything done if you don't."

"Wouldn't that be a shame." He said as he ran his hands up my body until he reached my face, he kissed me lightly. Ricky pulled away but stayed close, his lips still brushing against mine.

"You're hard to deny," I admit.

"I'm glad," he grinned before he stepped out of the shower. I was left turned on and sexually frustrated which was my own fault I guess.

He was addicting. I got little tastes of him and was completely hooked, after last night I knew I'd be a lifetime user. Whenever him and I shared an intimate moment together I never wanted it to end and I knew he didn't either. Neither of us had self control but I knew I needed to find some, I had to or else we'd spend every waking hour lying in bed together.

After rinsing my body  I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. When I walked back to the bedroom Ricky was already dressed and sitting on the edge of our bed.

He looked up at me, briefly, then went back to typing on his phone. "You expect me to keep my hands off you when you look like that."

"You'll manage." I say and I pull out a matching set, along with a pair of black sweats and a grey tank top. After getting dressed I brushed through my hair and grabbed my duffle bag from the closet. I began packing things, "I need to stop at Theo's apartment, there's a few things I need from there for this weekend."

"Are you going to tell Theo?"

"Tell Theo what?" I ask, still moving around and picking things up, tossing them in the bag.

"That you're moving in with me."

I paused for a minute before answering. I zipped up the bag. "I can't," I say. "I can't tell him yet. It's gonna crush him, I know it."

"I don't-" Ricky stood up once he spoke. "I just don't get what the huge deal is."

"It's-" I let out a sigh. "It's always been Theo and I. We've been through everything together and I don't know I just feel like I'm quitting on him. It's a weird feeling, okay?"

"You're not having second thoughts, are you?" He asked me, his tone held nothing but disappointment.

"No," I turned to him and placed my hands on his face. "No, of course not. I wanna be here with you, more than anything. I'm just nervous, I don't wanna let him down."

"He loves you, I'm sure he'll be happy for you."

I let out a breath. "Yeah, you're right. I'm just overthinking it."

"Just tell him when you're ready, that's all."

"I know, I will." I reply, Ricky and I walk out to the living room. Duffle bag in hand, he picked up his own that had been packed since yesterday morning.

"You got everything?" I ask as we both put our shoes on.

"Yup.

"You sure?"

"Yup." Ricky locked the door behind him and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Come on," he says, "let's pay Donna a visit."

A/N
Happy New Year !!

I'm currently in like my fourth lockdown right now, gotta love Ontario. Bad news is I can't really do anything but good news is I have loads of time to write.

Next chapter should be released in a few days <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 740 25
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐ˆ ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ. "๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค...
157K 2.2K 10
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
131K 3.7K 49
"Holy shit, marry me." "Whoa, at least take me to dinner first." They didn't like each other, hated each other even, couldn't stand each other. Shit...