Acrimony: Unhinged Return

Par Twisted_Truths

Adjusting to the new life of parents. Past trauma plague Melinda and Derrick. With stress mounting a common g... Plus

Summary & Cast
Love Of My Life
Right By You
Do You
Talk
Bringin It Down
Still
Concrete
Say Yes
Soulties
Next to You
Nasty Girl
If You Let Me
Hate Our Love
You're Making Me High
You're my Latest, My Greatest Inspiration
Late Night Drive
Closer
Easy on Me
Love in the Sky
Something In My Heart
A Woman's World

Next To You

439 21 32
Par Twisted_Truths

September 13, 2022

Lira sat outside in the backyard as she watched the sun begin its descent. It was 6:40 and Dean had already called to say he would be home late. She sighed as she stared off. Her mind on her son. She missed him so fucking much. It had been a year. A year since the worst day of her life. Her son was almost 4 years old when he was snatched from her arms. She did everything to get him back just to be labeled as an unfit mother because she refused to snitch. It didn't make it any better after examining the child, they found a tender area on his arm from being snatched up by Redd.

She tried to explain how she was trying to get away. Trying to achieve a better life for the both of them but no one was hearing it after the evidence of drugs was presented to the courts. She never did any but she kept her son around someone who did. So where did that leave her? Crying as her jank ass lawyer repeatedly told her it was a lose lose case. She shook her head hearing the back door opening. "What are you doing out here Minx?" She heard voiced, Dean startling her as she looked down at her phone for the time.

"Just enjoying the sunset and thinking Master. Is there something I could do for you?" "Not right now. What is on your mind?" "Honestly? I'm scared about messing up." "Here?" "Yes and with the Collins. I don't want to jeopardize anything. I'm extremely grateful for all the opportunities you've given me Master Dean," Dean smirked. This journey had just begun and she was already showing gratitude. "You're doing very well here Minx. The Collins might be joining us on our trip to Jersey. Maybe seeing them on a normal level will ease your fears. I will warn you. If you cross that line again I have no problem letting Derrick punish you as he sees fit. I suggest you go talk to Courtney about how Derrick punishes."

Lira swallowed hard. If she didn't know any better she would think that Derrick was harder than Dean. Maybe he was in certain circumstances. "Yes Master Dean." "Dinner is being made. You can chill out here until then. After dinner, prepare for dessert. You, Deja, and Alicia." Standing up, Lira gave Dean a kiss on his cheek before addressing him correctly. She watched him walk inside before she grabbed her ringing phone. "An inmate at Eastern State Penitentiary-" "I accept," she interrupted. "Hello?" Her face scrunched at the voice. "Robert?" "Nah Lili. It's Redd baby," he said, his voice raspy.

"I thought you were in max! What are you doing getting in trouble anyways!?" "They planted a damn shiv on me. I ain't do shit. Somebody set me up." Lira let out a few breaths. "Redd what if ..... HE .......did it?" "Why you say that?" "Because....... look I know he got this sob story but I don't think it's true. I met the wife.  She's not like what he said." "You met her?" "Yeah. She's not a whore. She's really sweet and she definitely isn't giving me dingy vibes. Not brainwashed and not kidnapped."

"How do you know this?" "She offered me a job. She needs an assistant because as much as she's got her own thing going, she seriously loves her new man. I'm starting to think-" "Lili it don't matter what you think. You supposed to get her ass away from whoever the nigga is and keep eyes on her. That's it. That's your only job. Clearly this crazy ass bitch got some pull and so far I'm stuck alright? Stop running your mouth and get what he needs so we can move on from this shit. That nigga send some money to you yet?" "No. Why am I reporting to him if he not paying for this work?"

"I'll handle that. You focus on what you need to do." "I might be breaking up a happy home Redd....... what if he gets mad at me? Who going to protect me?" "Get dude to protect you. You good about making niggas fall for you. Make him want to fight his own friend for you. Don't fuck this up. I need this meeting with Stone. Once I'm out you can jet." Lira just held the phone with a disheartened look on her face. "Okay," she spoke softly. "How much this broad paying you?" "I'm supposed to discuss that with her the next time we see each other." "Alright cool. In the meantime imma get on this mothafucka ass. When the money get in your hands put some on my books. Tired of doing this barter shit."

"Time for dinner Lira," Deja tossed quickly before heading back inside. "I got you Redd. Gotta go." "Ayye. You know I luh you right?" "Mmhmm." "Imma do right this time. Imma prove it this time. Not just say it. You believe me Lili?" "Yeah. I gotta go Redd. I don't wanna be in trouble again. Call me next week." Hanging up abruptly, she went inside and sat down to eat. Picking at her plate, Dean instantly noticed her spaced out gaze. It didn't seem to change when he made his way to the dungeon.

Three kittens kneeled before him as he walked in front of them. "Alicia." "Good Evening Master Dean." "How are you doing kitten?" "I'm doing well Master. I am ready for what you have planned for tonight." "No special requests?" "No Master." "Mmhmm Deja?" He couldn't ignore his Minx letting her thoughts of something outside the dungeon plague her mind. "Good Evening Master. I am doing well. Could we do some breath play tonight?" "Yes we can kitten......Lira...." Silence was heard, evidence that Lira was in her own zone.

"Minx," his tone deeper. He was growing impatient. Squatting down, he slapped her face a couple times, making her jump back into reality. "I'm sorry Master." "Where are you?" "I'm...... I'm not ready mentally." He nodded. He assumed that much and he was glad she was being vocal now and not after they got started. "Go to my room and wait." "Yes Master." She stood up and grabbed her robe off the hook, heading up to Dean's. After quite some time passed, she heard Dean turn the door handle. Seeing him walk in, she couldn't hide that seeing him sweaty was doing something to her but she wasn't fully in the mood. "Why are you so distracted?" He asked as he grabbed some silk ties. Lira took a deep breath. She knew what was coming. She spent the time alone thinking of her answer. He was going to coax something out of her. Might as well be something he would accept as she finally submitted and freed her mind.

The next morning she headed downstairs, Dean making a cup of coffee. "Good morning Master," she voiced. "Good morning Minx. Feeling better?" "Yes Master." "Good. We're going to Derrick and Mel's tonight. You two have business to discuss before we head to Jersey." "What time should I be ready Master?" "By 6. I'll be back to pick you up before then." "Thank you Master. Have a great day." He smirked, petting her, his fingers raking against her scalp for a brief second. Once he left, she took it upon herself to cook breakfast for her and the girls. Sitting down with them, she got the full rundown of what not to do in the presence of Derrick. She already had 1 strike against her, she didn't want anymore.

Six came and went. She found her heart beating out of her chest as she and Dean stood outside the lavish home that was the Collins. "Breathe Minx." "Yes Master." Opening the door, Mel huffed at the sight of Dean. "What the hell is wrong with you brat?" "I'm tired. We just got home. Your niece is throwing a tantrum and just ugh. Come in," Mel rambled. Niyah screaming like a banshee echoing through the house. "SANIYAH JANELLE COLLINS STOP IT!!" Derrick's voice carried through the house making Lira flinch. Where the hell was he at to be that loud? "Ayyye don't be yelling at my Niyah Boo!" Dean snapped back, going on the hunt to find the two.

"You don't have to stand off awkwardly," Mel voiced as she picked up the toys Niyah threw on the couch. How was her little busy body already at the terrible 2s without being 2 yet? "I'm just trying to be on my best behaviors. I'm really sorry about...... last time. I know we haven't exactly been able to really talk but I did want to personally apologize. I knew better." "We were drunk so I can't exactly hold that against you. I played a part in it too." Lira smiled as she eyed Mel up and down. She was in her work clothes still but her attire had her body on display in every way perfect. Derrick was lucky to be able to have a sexy piece of ass around 24/7.

"While Derrick is cooking how about we discuss business?" "Wait..... he's cooking?" "Yes. It's a regular thing. Dean cooks too you know," Mel mentioned, shocked that Lira was stunned. "I haven't seen him cook anything since living there." "It's a special occasion thing. When I got too big to walk around, he came over for dinner one day. I forgot that Derrick said he was coming and I basically was knocked out. Woke up to Dean in my kitchen with an apron on because he showed up early. I should've taken a picture of it because it didn't cover anything on him. I don't even know how he got it over his big ass head."

Lira couldn't hide her laugh as she followed Mel into the office she was "sharing" with Derrick at the moment. "Whoa." Lira tossed out once she saw everything everywhere. "I'm sorry about this. It's going to be a minute before my office gets finished so until then, this chaos is what we have at the moment and my child has decided she needed to run through and find paper to draw on. That's where the tantrum came in at. Ummmm let me find my....... tablet. You know what let me try and straighten this up and I can find what I need." "I can help you. If that's okay with you that is." "Yes thank you."

While they picked up paperwork and everything else, Mel came across a stack of papers that she knew was sketches. Picking up one, her eyes bulged as she noticed it was a sketch of her butt ass naked. "I'll be right back, " she rushed out.  Lira nodded as she continued clearing the desk. A notebook came in to view, curiosity getting the best of her. Opening it, she read one of Mel's works. She froze as she read, guilt rising in her chest. How could someone who felt like this be so fucked up?

"I'm sorry for that. Oh you found my journal. Thank you." Lira put a fake smile on a she handed the book to Mel. "Alright. So tell me about yourself Lira." "Huh?" "I want to know you if I'm working with you." "Oh.....I........ ummm." Mel sat down and looked at Lira stumble over her words. "Just tell me about your life before Dean." "How do you know I wasn't always into this type of life?" "You still slip up but not on purpose. I was acting out on purpose which bled into accidental. You were pure accidental. Plus you didn't notice how dangerous it is to be a switch to the wrong dominant or sub in my case."

Lira gave a small smirk before a frown appeared. She didn't even realize her face gave a different story. Mel sighed. She knew that face. She made that face a lot over a decade. Lira had a story and although Mel wanted to hear it, she wasn't going to push her. "Was it a man?" "Huh?" "Was it a man who did it?" "Isn't it always a man?" "Not always but they can definitely do a number on someone. You want to talk about it?" "It's the typical story. Good girl meets bad boy. Bad boy says prove you love me. Good girl does whatever. Bad boys beats her and good girl hopes her life can somehow become a magical fairy tale."

"I know that all too well. I know Dean is a sadist so did you associate pain as pleasure before him?" "In a way I've never really minded pain when it comes to sex but....... you always have someone who kind of-" "Abuses that?" "Yeah..... not my proudest moments." "But you made it out alive." "Barely but I did. And I'm grateful. I know it sounds otherwise but right now I'm in a place of safety and nurturing but I'm still trying to find my footing. Just feel confused sometimes."

"Well. You couldn't be in a better place. I was lucky as hell to find Derrick again and get a second chance on life because of him. He really saved me. I've been where you are and I want to help in any way that I can. Starting with this job. I've never had to hire someone for myself so bare with me. How do you feel about 25 an hour? It's not a heavy heavy load that I have but it's too much on top of handling Derrick's things." Lira's eyes gaped at $25 an hour. She was getting 10.50 being a secretary. "I would've done it just to get out the house but yeah. Forgive me if this is too forward but why doesn't Derrick hire another assistant for himself if it's that busy?"

Mel let out a deep breath as she put her journal back into the bottom drawer. "We're the golden team together. Everything lined up we started together.  I don't think either of us expected all of this in 2 years. At least I didn't. I think the only think he didn't expect was me getting pregnant so fast. But I love working side by side with him. Probably more than I'm enjoying getting this book trilogy together. Plus I don't think he trusts anyone more than me to accomplish what he needs," a pleased realization smile crept into Mel's face. "Are we talking about work still?" Lira asked with a giggle.

"We're talking about everything at this point. We're just good together. But as far as my business, let me give you my number and my email. We can do a zoom call to discuss scheduling and what not next week if you'd like." "Oh definitely. Are you guys coming to Jersey too?" "Yes but Saturday morning. He owes me a date." "MELLIE!" they heard yelled from the kitchen. "Dinner is ready. Come on," Mel voiced as she grabbed Lira's hand. If Lira had confessed that she didn't hold her breath for a second she'd be lying. Why was Mel's hands so damn soft?

"What was yall doing?" Dean asked as he tossed Niyah into the air. "Work. What were yall doing?" Mel answered, a giggle leaving her lips as Derrick nuzzled against her neck before handing her a glass of wine. "Talking about what punishments you two were going to get if we caught you in a repeat." Mel's smile dropped instantly as she looked at Dean then Derrick.  "No we were not. We were talking about the Jersey trip. Specifically who is watching this little one," Derrick said with a chuckle.

"You don't have to always mess with me Mr Brooks you know," Mel muttered. "Then how would you stay in line Brat?" Mel scrunched her face not expecting Derrick to thump her on the nose.  Dean burst out laughing at her sudden shock. "To answer that question, she's going with Jo." "You talked to her already?" Derrick asked. "No...... but she was talking about a playdate this weekend anyways.  She'll watch her. Plus she can take Niyah and Mimi to Jah's party. I can't believe its been 2 years already." Niyah looked around, expecting to see her big cousin Elijah. "He's not here baby," Derrick voiced, seeing the pout appear on his daughter's face.

"I'm here. That's just as good right NyNy?" Dean tickled her sides, peppering the little one with kisses. "Stop Dino!" She laughed, trying to push his face away. "She is so adorable," Lira voiced, her mind reminding her of her baby boy's laughs. "Let's eat shall we?" Derrick said, setting the table. Once dinner commenced, Lira and Dean headed home. She had to finish packing then get some much needed rest. By 10 she was climbing into bed until her phone rang. "An inmate at-" "I accept." "Lira Lira Lira. My favorite person these days. What have you got for me?" Robert spoke.

"Ummmm.... you couldn't have waited until Morning?" "You act so busy in the mornings so no. Hurry up and spill." "Ohhhhhkay well there was some rift but I'm not sure anymore." "What does that mean? Rift between who?" "Mel and Derrick. They were arguing at dinner here but tonight they seemed to be in a loving environment. Still not some hostage shit though. Like am I spying on the right people?" Lira whispered. "Describe what she look like." "She's 5'4 ish. Perfect brown skin, gorgeous stormy grey eyes, has a slick mouth sometimes. Very much a sweetheart. Big titties, small waist, big ass."

Robert hummed as his mind flashed an image of Mel. "That's her. She's got a hell of a poker face. You gotta get past that shit. But I am glad to hear they are arguing. What was it about?" "Something about a new building? And moving I think. They were just throwing shots at each other I don't really know what the issue was." "Mmhmm well find out. My accountant is sending your first payment tomorrow. I also have eyes out on your kid. I should know something in a couple weeks. What else can you tell me? What are they like at home?" "They are loving. They give their daughter a lot of attention. She's definitely her absolute twin. Derrick just eats her up."

"Hmmph a Mini Mellie. My little girl. Well I'll be reaching out soon. You better have something good." "Okay." The call abruptly ended. Lira sighed. She didn't feel too good about this. Her thoughts kept her awake the entire night. By the time her alarm went off, she was cursing herself out for even answering the phone for Robert. She should've avoided it until they got back in Philly but here she was trying to stay awake as she and Dean made their way to Jersey. "Didn't I tell you to get some solid sleep?" "Yes Master." "And yet you stayed awake." "I did. I'm sorry Master. I was just too excited." Dean hummed. She was going to get a lesson about taking care of self as soon as they made it to his Jersey home.

"You seem, dare I say happy?" I am but at the same time I'm not. "Why?" I'm happy because we are getting the weekend to ourselves but I'm not happy because we haven't talked about this moving situation. He dusted off his expansion plan but that was all he did. I asked Dean for help and instead of just straight up telling Derrick he was being a jackass, he invited us to his place in Jersey. I swear no one is on my side right now except Jo. "Did you bring it back up?" No....and before you ask why, I haven't because I'm holding out that Dean will help me.

"Why would he wait until you guys were in Jersey to talk to him?" Ambush? I don't fucking know. Dean knows Derrick just as well as I do. But the difference in us knowing Derrick is that I know old Derrick and although I know him now, I'm still adjusting to new Derrick. Dean knows new Derrick. So maybe he knows a way to get him to see that moving is not a sign of weakness or a threat. It's just something to protect our lives. "I see. So how about we pick up on that part when you get back from Jersey? Tell me what new has happened?" Ummm I met Dean's new sub. I forgot to tell you that. Her name is Lira.

"And you are fond of her I'm assuming?" I dont know what I am but we got in trouble together the first time we met. But I've decided to hire her as my personal assistant. I'm taking a chance and trying not to overload myself. "What made you do that?" Well Derrick suggested it at first but I talked to her alone briefly. She's a victim too. Something is just telling me that this girl needs a friend that understands what lies ahead for her. Maybe I need a friend to understand me too. "That's not a bad thing Melinda. You've come a long way and you've healed in various areas. The fact that you are opening up and accepting new people into your life shows that you are still working on your healing and you are succeeding tremendously." Yeah..... what's wrong with 1 more friend?

Saturday Morning Mel and Derrick headed over to Jo and Dom's house. "Knock on the door baby," Mel told Niyah. The little hand hit the door as hard as she could then began to sway side to side. Ready to see her best friend. When the door didn't open, her face scrunched. Derrick eyed her, hoping she didn't start whining. "MIMI OPEN UP!" The little one yelled as she knocked again. The locks were heard and the door opened. Midori grabbed the door and peeked her head out, Dom stood directly behind her. "NyNy!!!" The two friends quickly hugging each other preventing any parent from walking in or out.

"Let her come in the house mamas. Yall can hug each other from in here," Dom voiced as he opened the door wide enough. Midori grabbed Niyah's hand, the two heading straight for toys. "Hey Mel. Sup D." "Hey Dom where she at?" "I'M IN HERE!!" Jo yelled from the kitchen. Mel gave Derrick a peck before heading to Jo. "We need to talk man," Dom said, rubbing the back of his neck. Derrick shook his head. Leave it to Dom to fuck up a plan. "Heyyy bitch why you all dressy for a 2 year old party?" Jo tossed getting a good look at Mel. "I'm not going to the party......."

"I can't fucking stand youuuuuuu!" "I'm going to Jerseyyyyyyy. I'm trynna get some nasty time in with my daddyyyyyy. Keep Niyah until Sunday night?" Jo slammed her hand on the counter, the nerve of her best friend. "Ugh fine but speaking of daddy's. My baby daddy about to make me stab him." "What Dom do now?" "Okay so nigga came home late as fuck last night. I check his location and it show he still at work right. So I get Mimi and we drive up there. Why I pull up and he on the phone outside the building? He see me and just quickly hangs up and puts the phone in his pocket. I asked him who he was talking to and he said his mama. BUT! I was on the phone with his mama when I was driving up there so what the fuck!?"

Mel looked at her in shock. "I know you lying. What is he hiding?" "Eggs- fucking- zactly. So I said lemme see your phone. This nigga tells me no. NO BITCH. I'm like oh wooooow so that's what we doing!?" "So what you do?" "I snatched his phone as soon as I caught him slipping which was when he got home and of course no proof. Last call was his damn mama. I'm pissed. He on probation until I get some truth in this bitch." "I wanna fight him." "I DID FIGHT HIM! Trifling ass pinned me down and ate my cat but he definitely got put on probation right after!" Mel paused before snickering at her. "Girl shut up.  Probation my ass. How about I try and see what Derrick knows? We are about to be alone for a couple hours."

"That was the whole point of me telling you this. He been real secretive and I know if anyone knows it's Derrick. Your man can hold water though. If you get it out of him, I'll make you whatever you want." "Even my macaroons?" "Bitch why do you always...... fine. Yes even the damn macaroons." "You got a deal then. Here's Niyah's stuff. I'll see you Sunday." "Uh you leaving now!?" "You want this tea or not?" "Bye." Mel blew Jo a kiss and headed back to the living room. "Sorry to interrupt yall but we gotta go right babe?" Mel mentioned with a swift bite to her lip.

Looking at his wife, Derrick licked his lips. "Yeah we do. We'll see you Sunday." "Wait what?" Dom spat. "Go talk to Jo. Byyyyye," Mel rushed out as she pulled Derrick to the door. Getting in the car, Derrick looked over at her. "What was that about?" "I just had a huge urge to swallow your dick." Getting rock hard in seconds, Derrick raised an eyebrow, his focus on her while he undid his pants. Starting up the car, Derrick pulled out onto the street then pulled Mel down onto his member.

He groaned feeling her lips wrapped around him. "Fuck Mellie," he growled as her tongue trailed his length. Coating his dick, used her hands to milk him slowly, his chest rising and falling as his mouth fell open. "Sir?" She called out. He hummed, keeping his focus on the road. Leaning down, she inhaled him, a hand caressing his balls, her knuckles grazing against his gooch. "What's Dom been up to?" He jumped slightly, staring down at her. "Mellie," he growled deeply, switching lanes with ease. "He's been acting suspect and I'd hate for Jo to do something drastic over something stupid."

Bobbing her head, the sound of his member hitting the back of her throat echoing in the car. "Shhhhhhiiiiiittttt," he hissed, his grip on the steering wheel tightening. "Daddyyy. Are you going to tell me?" She purred, her eyes meeting him as he glanced down briefly. "I can't do that babe," he spoke. Mel let go of his dick and sat up staring directly at him. "Oh fuck Mel what the-" "So he's cheating on her and you're covering for him?" "What no! Babe it's just a surprise and you can't keep your mouth quiet when it comes to Jo." She huffed while he fisted his soldier.

"You want me to help you out with that?" "Please." She leaned down taking hold of him again before sitting back up again, this time she squeezed a little tighter, not enough to cause unbearable pain. "What's the surprise?" "Melinda are you fucking serious right now!?" "If I make you nut then you tell me. Deal?" He gripped the back of her neck, shoving her down onto his member. "How about you swallow my dick until I fucking nut then we will see how I feel," a demand in his tone instead of a question.

Gobbling him up, she worked to bring him to a peak before sitting up again. "I swear I will pull over Mel." "I just-" he growled deeply and loudly in frustration prompting her to shut up instantly. Finishing what she started, she made sure to swallow every last drop of him before letting go, hearing him let out a content sigh. "Why are you playing with me?" "Because you won't tell me. You don't hide things from me," she confessed with a pout. "If I tell you ...... you better keep your mouth shut. It's bad enough Dom is getting closer and closer to getting caught." "I'll hold my tongue." "And if you don't then I definitely will. Do you want me to hold your tongue?"

"No sir. I won't tell her." Derrick looked at her sideways, finally feeling like he could adjust his dick back into his pants. "Dom is trying to pick a damn ring so he can propose. He was supposed to meet my jeweler at work when Jo popped her ass up. She fucked up her own surprise." Mel's mouth dropped open before an excited smile crept along her face. "MY BITCH IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!?????" She screamed. "Not if he can't get this ring." "Wait Dom can afford your jeweler?" "Wow Mellie," he said in disbelief but he couldn't help but chuckle.

"I'm just saying I don't know how much that man makes. He got promoted but I don't think Jo told me how much of a raise he got with it. He's really proposing though? I thought they were just going to be on some common law shit until they die." Derrick shook his head as Mel continued to ramble off. By the time she stopped talking they were about 30 minutes from Dean's Jersey home. "We will be in Dean's home. You know the rules." "Yes sir." "Do not under any circumstances make me nor Dean have to punish you because the things he have here, I promise you will hate." Mel's eyes widened as she said yes sir.

"No relapse. I got it." "Good girl." The two turned into a driveway, trees all around. If she didn't know any better, she would think they were home. "This is his actual home?" "Yes," Derrick chuckled. As the beauty came into view, Mel marveled at the structure. "You built this didn't you?" She questioned, knowing her man's work, especially when he smiled coyly. "Yes I did. I'd never build another house for Dean." "Why? It's gorgeous baby." "That nigga is a pain in the fucking ass. We physically fought at least 10 times just during the brainstorming phase. I love my brother so with that. Never again." Mel shook her head with a smirk.

Dean stood outside the door watching the two get out the car. "Took yall long enough. You took the scenic route didn't you?" "Perhaps," Derrick tossed out as he grabbed their bags out the trunk. "Mmhmm. Which end you want?" "You already know." "Alright let the tour begin then shall we? Mel. Welcome to Mon Royaume Pécheur," Dean voiced with a mischievous look. Mel hesitated before following him inside. Who wanted to follow a man who called his home his Sinful Kingdom? "Come on baby," Derrick spoke, grabbing her hand.

Getting a view of all 12,000 square feet, Mel could see just how the two best friends ended up fighting. Dean had 2 separate ends of his home. One end was for vanilla guests or just those he didn't want in his business. That included family, business associates, people of that nature. The other side was for those who dwelled in bdsm or just simply kinky in certain ways. There was 12 rooms in total. 6 on 1 side and 6 on the other, not including the massive dungeon down below. The 6 rooms on the kink end all had something explicit in it. The room that Dean always prepared for Derrick had a bed that seemed relatively normal at first glance.

The headboard resembling the caged wall Derrick had in the playroom. Canopy drapes tied around the 4 corners of the bed. There was no way Mel could miss the adjustable stockade that was damn near blending in with the footboard. "So I was thinking club at 8? Dinner at 6?" Dean suggested. "Cool with me." "You finna-" "Yup out." Mel stood still, seeing the vague interaction between friends. "Waiting. Now." She quickly undressed and dropped down into position. "So you thought you'd tease me into giving you information. Did you not expect to get a punishment in return?" Mel's eyes gaped. She was about to be fucked up.

Time had passed, the 4 joined each other for dinner before going to get dressed for tonight's club scene. Before putting on the leather mini skirt, Mel met Derrick's eyes in the bathroom as he twirled the anal plug between his fingers. She was so mad to have eaten just for Derrick to say he was in the mood for some anal play when they got back from the club. Such a waste of delicious food. "Bend over." "Why couldn't we do this when we got back sir?" She whined. "Because knowing you, a punishment might be given before we get home."

She sucked her teeth, his eyebrow raised. "I'm sorry sir," she breathed out as she leaned on the counter. Feeling gel hit her asshole, she moaned feeling 2 of his fingers stretch her open. "So why were you whining?" He tossed down at her as he pushed the plug in as well. She bit her lip, he was giving her a dose of payback for the car ride as if her punishment earlier wasn't enough. "Nothing sir. I'm sorry sir," she hissed out, feeling the large plug get pulled from her back door. He hummed, licking his lips as he pumped the toy in her back door a few times. Her moans growing louder until he simply stopped.

"Siiiiiiir," she complained. She was right there. "Get dressed. It's time to go." She flared her nose and huffed as she tossed her head back before taking the skirt from Derrick's hand. Pulling it on she spun around, making sure she grabbed her wristlet. "How does it feel?" "Almost as filling as your dick." "Hmmmm," he hummed giving her a peck. He was pleased to see her adjusting with all the training they've been doing over the past month. Feeling the urge to fuck with her, he gave her a swift slap on the ass. "So meeeaaaannn!" She pouted, rubbing her ass. Getting downstairs, Lira's eyes were instantly on Mel.

The way her titties were so close to a nip slip had her pussy jumping. "Alright. Yall ready?" Mel eagerly nodded. Tossing his arm over Mel's shoulder, Derrick pecked her on the forehead, making her melt. The car unlocking once Dean locked his house up. Lira and Mel sat in the back seat while Dean and Derrick sat up front. Shifting from side to side, Mel wondered how Lira and Tiara always sat with a plug in. "Psst," Lira whispered. Derrick eyes her from the corner of his eye, he had noticed Lira's wondering eyes before they got in the car.

Mel hummed, looking at Lira. "Lean to the side and tuck a leg or two under you. More comfy." Taking her advice, Mel's face showed immediate relief. Mouthing thank you, she gave a small smile. Pulling up to Eros' Throne, both of the women simultaneously said "Oh My God!" "I love that expression," Dean heckled as he playfully slapped Derrick's arm. Parking in his spot, the 4 hopped out and headed inside. Once they were in Dean's section, he handed everyone yellow bands. "You want to lead the tour my boy?" "Nigga I ain't been up in here in years," Derrick tossed.

Dean chuckled, putting the leash on Lira. "Down Minx." She got down on all four, the leather skirt tied around her waist being removed by Dean, her minx tail now for everyone's view. Mel felt the excitement she felt the first time she came to a club. This one was huge. She thought Dean and Derrick were exaggerating because who in their right mind could imagine a club bigger than Dominion? While scenes had her attention, she couldn't help herself from looking up to see the 3 floors above them. When Dean said there was a lower level for pure sadists to do the things that not everyone was open to, Mel was floored. She could tell Dean put his all into this club.

Walking through, a scene playing out held Mel's attention. She didn't know why but seeing a 5'10 Dominatrix flogging her subbie had her feeling hot. Derrick looked down at Mel, his hand snaking up to her hair, his fingers reminding her that she was to be on her best behavior. The Dominatrix locked eyes with Mel, a smirk on her face. She looked way too yummy to miss. Never missing a beat, Mel watched every trick she did, bringing the sub to a peak with ease. Freeing up 1 hand, the domme shoved her middle finger down her subs throat before fingering her heat.

Leaning down, she whispered questions to the whimpering woman. "Yes Mistress Nita!" The sub squealed as she came back to back. Mel's eyes still had yet to leave the Domme's. Slapping the shaking wet clit, Mistress Nita demanded her sub to stand. "That's my good little slut," she purred as she gave her sub a kiss and an embracing hug. Finally looking away, Mel let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Looking up, she knew Derrick was about to say something to her but Mistress Nita walked over, interrupting them.

"Mistress Nita. Don't think I've seen you two around." "Derrick....... are you addressing me or her?" "That depends. Is she allowed to speak?" Nita licked her lips, glancing over at Mel with a hunger. She was a cute and obedient sub it seemed. She loved good girls like that. Derrick let out a deep chuckle as he thought of the best way to get his point across. "Don't test me." "Oooh I love a good challenge. Especially for someone so precious." Derricks growl seeping out as he tried to contain the beast. "That's not a good idea for you. Do you want to showcase how easily I can make you become my good little whore?" He snarled at her, his hand holding her still by her long sleek ponytail.

"No sir." "Good girl. Walk away." Mel squeezed her legs together from the sight. Her bottom lip stuck between her teeth. Looking back at his wife, he pulled her lip free. "You are one stare down away from getting another public punishment. What I tell you about flirting?" "I..... I'm sorry Sir. I won't do it again." She switched up from her original defense argument on the tip of her tongue. "Mmhmm bring your ass." The two caught back up with Dean and Lira in his section. "You already starting shit Brat?" Dean said with a laugh. "Master may I ask for something?" Lira voiced. "Ask away Minx." "Can Mel and I play together Master?"

Looking at his best friend, he waited for Derrick's answer, getting a glare in return. Mel looked at Lira confused. They were drunk last time. This time, neither one of them had drank a single alcoholic beverage. Not even at dinner. "Come on man. Let them play. Ain't nothing wrong with a little exploring We're right here. You know the rules right Minx?" "No dominating without verbal submission and no orgasms." Derrick bit the inside of his cheek. He knew that if he denied this, he would be denying Mel a chance to experience something she might've wanted to try. They were finally back on track and he didn't need them falling back because of his jealousy.

"Mellie?" "Yes sir." No words spoken from him. He stared her in the eyes, unspoken words screaming don't fucking try him today. "Yes sir," she voiced, hearing him loud and clear. Dean removed the leash from Lira's neck letting the two have some fun. Mel glanced back at Derrick. Was this a trap? "Are you nervous? We've kissed already." "Drunkenly." "You really never been with a woman before...... you're bi-curious and don't even realize it. How about we go slow?" "Slow like how?" Lira smiled as she leaned in, brushing Mel's hair out of her face.

Her soft hands relaxing Mel. Soft kisses leading the entire scene, Derrick kept a watchful eye on the two. "You going to watch them the whole time?" Dean asked, handing him a drink. "I need to know how she is going to be. She hasn't been in this position before." "And that's on slacking. It's best to be this open with someone you can trust right?" "I trust you. Lira is new. Tiara and the other girls wouldn't dare be a switch like she is. Things would be different if she weren't so damn eager about Mel for some reason." "Maybe they got more in common than we think." Derrick shrugged as he noticed the makeout session heating up.

It wasn't until he saw Lira's hand slither around Mel's neck, pulling a hot and ready moan from her that he found a plausible issue with this. "May I?" He asked Dean without taking his eyes off of them. Dean looked up and sighed. He was hoping Lira would keep her shit together but she was going to end up learning sooner or later. "Be my guest." Walking over, Derrick snatched Lira by the arm before finding HER neck in his hand this time. "What were the rules?" He calmly asked after she let out a shriek.

"No orgasms and no dominating." "Mmhmm and what did you just do?" Panic preventing her from thinking of the wrong answer. Tightening his grip, she realized what it was. "It was an accident I swear! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." A sinister grin appeared on Derrick's face. One that had Mel quickly drop down into apology. She knew he was pissed. It was taking nothing for his yellow skin to start turning red. "You're tip-toing on my boundaries....... Cross and ima bite you. You thought Dean could hand you some pain.... keep fucking with me Lira........" Lira gasped for air, feeling just how strong Derrick was.

"I'm sorry Sir," she barely breathed out before Derrick let her go. He glared down at Mel, oh she was definitely getting an extensive conversation as soon as they were back at Dean's. "Lira bring your ass here!" Dean snapped. She rushed over to him, her head down as she took Dean's harsh words. "Attention!" Derrick barked at Mel. "Don't let another sub get you fucked up do hear me!?" "Yes sir I'm sorry sir." "Oh you're definitely going to be sorry when I'm done with you." Mel felt a shiver go up her body from his tone. "What I need is at the house. What about you?" Dean asked. "Mmhmm I have something special in mind for this one."

Mel mentally cursed at herself. She didn't know what was going on with her tonight. To get in trouble not from just one woman but two!? She hated it here. This was not how this trip was supposed to go. All she wanted was to convince her husband to move. Not get set up for an unknown punishment. Back at Dean's, Derrick followed behind Mel as she headed to their room. She didn't dare to look back at him. Once the door shut, her nerves set in even heavier. "Strip." She did so, her head still hanging down.

Spinning her around, he pushed her face down onto the bed. "You know..... you like to go along with shit. So since you allow yourself to be in compromising positions, then you wouldn't mind if I put you in a compromising position right?" He voiced, trying to decide between a paddle or a belt. Opting for his thick leather belt, he laid it on her back. "I'm sorry for not stopping her sir." "Mmhmm I wanted an answer." "But sir I-" "If you're not giving me an answer then don't open your fucking mouth to say shit else to me Melinda. You have no problem acting like you're a fucking free spirit."

Feeling himself get upset, he picked up the belt then pulled her back to his chest by her throat. "Who do you belong to Melinda?" "You sir." "So if I choose to tie you up like a goddamn hog, you not going to say shit right?" "No.....sir......" Nodding, Derrick pushed her back onto the bed. "Hands across the bed." Swinging the belt, the snap on her skin made her knees bend. "You bet not move." She whimpered, taking 9 more hits. Spitting on her back door, he pulled and pushed at the anal plug still nestled in her ass. She moaned, feeling her once relaxed hole get toyed with. Her pleasure cut short when he yanked the plug out, a deep groan sounding out.

Trailing the leather down her back, he gave her 10 more licks on each ass cheek. "On the bed, on your back." Complying, she watched him crawl over her body. His one buttoned pants now completely missing as him member brushed against her lips. Not having to be told to open her mouth, she was prepared to gobble him up at her pace. She wasn't ready to have her throat stuffed as soon as his length touched her tongue. "Open that throat up." His fists in the bed as he pumped his hips against her face.

Pulling back, he moaned while Mel caught her breath. "And they saybclosed mouths don't get fed," he chuckled before scoot back down her body. Spreading her legs, he settle between them. One hand on her throat and the other caressing the side of her face. "Who has earned your submission Melinda?" Her chest heaved, adrenaline rushing through her body. "You have sir," she purred. "Whose hands belong around your pretty...... little neck Melinda?" He bit down on her earlobe, licking her ear and listening to her shaky breath. "Yours sir." He hummed, lightly tapping her face with his free hand.

Yeah she was okay with getting slapped during sex now, but Derrick always made sure to warm her up to the harder hits. "You want to be a nasty little slut then who do you be a nasty little slut for?" A harder hit meeting her face, she moaned from the impact followed by Derrick rubbing the stinging sensation away. "You sir. I only do it for you," a pleasing smile on his face as he delivered 2 more slaps. Keeping his hand on her throat, he pushed 3 finger into her mouth, his tongue circling her nipples before biting down on one. Her gasp fueling his drive. She was so glad to finally be almost done leaking because she definitely would've sprayed breast milk by now from his latch.

His three fingers, making their way to her back door. "Fuuuuuuck daddyyyyy," her eyes rolled back, her high pitch moans turning into mini growls. "Who makes you nut Mellie?" You do sir. You fucking dooooooo," she groaned, his skill pulling her to a peak. "That's fucking right Mellie. That's a good fucking girl," he hissed, latching onto her other nipple. Her dam allowing her waterfall to flow freely. He pulled his fingers out, ramming his dick into her pussy. "Oh fuck yesssss," she squealed, her pussy eagerly contracting around him as he pumped into her heat.

Being the tease he is, he pulled out, hearing her whining start up. "Aww you want me to keep going baby?" "Yes sir. Please sir," she begged. Loosening his grip on her neck, he saw her body relax for a second. Taking advantage of that moment, his now wet dick pushed through her back door making her eyes buck. "Shhhhh," he tossed down at her, pushing her knees up into her chest. His hand taking its position back on her throat, he held her in place, preventing her from scooting back no matter how much she was trying.

"Daddy please I'm sorrrrryyyyyyy!" She cried although she didn't want him to stop. "You're sorry? When I tell you to do something you're going to do it right?" He questioned before teasing her sensitive mounds yet again. "Yes I'm going to do it! I'll do what you tell me to do siiiiiiir! Fuckfuckfuckfuck!" Tears literally falling from her eyes as he watched her body's reaction. If he wasn't as attentive, he would've thought he was hurting her beyond her limits but the deeper he dug into her ass, the shinier her pussy became. Lifting his weight off of her, he pushed her legs together, draping them both over 1 shoulder.

Letting go of her neck, he stuffed 2 fingers into her mouth. Her nails digging into his forearm drawing out a hiss from him. "Play with that clit baby...... that's my nasty girl. Fuck look at you taking daddy's dick in the ass like a champ. Mmhmm stop fucking run." She whimpered, his hips with working overtime on her. She just knew she was going to be sore as fuck by morning. "I'm about to cum daddyyyyyy!" "Hold that mothafucka," his deep tone sending her over the edge. He knew this was torture to her.

For every second she fought to not cum, was a second that her walls would clench. With nothing in her pussy, her constricting walls were also making her ass contract making her want to cum even harder. Pulling out, he strummed her clit and watched her juice shoot from her body before flipping her over. Pulling her back onto her knees, he wrapped his arm around her neck, slamming back into her rosebud. "Sir I can't take anymore." "Yes you fucking can. You can do it Mellie," each stroke knocking her forward, her eyes permanently in the back of her head. Her legs trembled as she fought to keep her position.

"Shit....shit.... fuck me fuck me fuck me!" "Spread that ass open Mellie. Let daddy see," he growled. Reaching back she held her cheeks apart, the motion sending her over a cliff. "Fuck I'm about to nut in that ass," he groaned. "Yessssssss. Can I cum daddy please!?" She begged. "Mmhmm...... Mmhmm Mellie cum for daddy just like that baby." Shooting his warm seed into her back door, he stayed rooted as she screamed his name, her last orgasm taking the last of her energy. Her body trembled as he lowered her down, his dick leaving her rose wide open and full of his milk. "Oh God," she whispered, she could already feel the soreness kicking in.

Letting her recoup, Derrick ran a bath for them. Grabbing a spare towel, he laid it on the bed before helping her roll over and sit up. She sniffled a few times before looking up at him. "Next time....." Her gaze soft, her ears wide open. "I won't be so kind. Am I understood?" "Yes sir. There won't be a next time sir." "That's what I like to fucking hear." Scooping her up, he carried her into the bathroom and cleaned them both up while Mel's snores met his ears. The next morning the couple sat at the breakfast nook while Lira cleaned up the kitchen.

"I know yall are leaving today but there's one thing I want to show you guys before you leave," Dean voiced, sending a slick wink to Mel. "What is it?" Derrick asked as he drank some orange juice. "So I know yall been going back and forth about moving but what about moving here?" "Here as in?" "Jersey nigga. Come join me out here. Shit better than Philly and I'm sorry to burst your bubble on that." "Why in the hell would I move here?" "That question can be held until you see what I have to show you. But to partially answer you, why not? This is away from Philly. Not crazy far so you can still go by and see mama and pops. Can't nobody just pop up on you."

"We have that same luxury at home." "Yeah but in the terms of protecting your girls and easing the Brat's mind, what does it hurt to just take a look? You can make your decision then." "Why yall acting like I'm scared and willing to run?" "Why are you acting like you're scared?" Dean tossed back, he had no problem stepping on Derrick's toes. Two heated glares filled the kitchen with silence. "You're being bullheaded. Stop with the insecurities and think about the safety of Saniyah. You want her to know that her daddy was so stubborn that his strength became his weakness and which made you become........a-" "A pussy," Mel slyly tossed out.

Without even looking her way, Derrick snatched her by her throat. "Do your want to get fucked up even more?" He spat as the lion in him came out. "Rawr!" She tossed back at him, nipping at him with an innocent giggle. "Just come on man. Won't even take long yall can leave out after that." Eyeing his friend, Derrick reluctantly gave in. Loading up the car and following behind Dean, Derrick drove in silence. He was pissed. He hated when his older siblings cornered him but he was almost certain Mel called this favor in. He was tired of everyone telling him it was okay to leave when he didn't want to.

"Babe..." Derrick held up a finger as turned where Dean turned. Coming to a stop, everyone got out the cars. "What do you think?" "You brought me to a lot?" "No I brought you to a blank canvas." With those words, Derrick spun around and got a good look at the uninhabited land. "Its about 30 acres minus a couple of ponds and shit. They only want 5 million for it. You can do whatever you want out here. Everything is legal in Jersey. Picture a bigger masterpiece than what you already have. I can see that big ass head working," Dean narrated as he watched Derrick silently work.

Mel held out her tablet, Derrick took it without thought. Taking pictures of the greenery, he then opened an app he used for drawing when he didn't have his sketch pad. Within 15 minutes he had an outline of a home done. Copying the outline, he transfered it to one of the pictures he took, his imagination working overtime. It could work. He could potentially do this. Mel's phone rang, reminding her that they had to get back home.

"Babe we gotta go get Niyah." "Think on it man. We'll talk about it later," Dean said, the loud clap of two hands coming together as the best friends said bye. Mel waved at Lira who wasn't allowed to talk to her until her punishment was served properly. Getting in the car, Derrick handed the tablet back to Mel. She looked at what he had done so far. She poked her lip out when she saw his notes. About 20k sqft, 3 stry, 14bd, 12bath, sunroof in the west end. Solar panels on the east end.

"That's pretty big for just the 3 of us don't you think?" She asked when he got onto the main road. "I'm willing to move. I'll confess that much. Even with all the projects we have lined up, I believe this can be done. Plus 5 mill for land, give a 10 to 15 million budget on a house. If I can get with Dean's realtor then I can find a big enough space to build up a new headquarters. I'm willing to do this for you. I don't think it's the answer to everything but you're worth more to me than my pride and I'm sorry for giving you the strong arm. I hate feeling weak Mel. Moving makes me feel weak but I'm putting my ego aside."

She bit her lip in excitement. He was actually agreeing to do it! "With that being said I have a request from you. Think about it if you need to." "Anything." "The reason I'm planning on making this house so big is because I want to expand our family." "Say what now?" "You heard me Mel." "......... no......." She blankly stared at him. "Ah see..... I'm not taking no for an answer right now." "I will get on birth control that's how serious I am." "Good luck convincing Dawn to do that" "But think about all the things you can't do if I'm pregnant!" "What is it you told me? Think on it? I'm giving you a month to vote yes on this. We'll reconvene in October." Mel huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. Was she willing to have another baby just to get the fuck out of Philly?

TBC
Is that a fair trade off?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

281K 6.5K 29
(Y/N) had a beautiful life-a happy family, friends, a home, and a strong passion for music. That all changes when her parents get divorced and her mu...
1.2K 49 37
Between trying to be independent in Uni, fighting nightmares and anxiety, Jane-Tashely had never given love the time of day, she already had her plat...
14 0 2
Enter A World Where Humanity is Pushed to the very brink of Mandatory Confinement. Forced to Live in fear within 3 enormous pillars they merely know...
77.9K 3K 62
Here we are on Part 3 of this rollercoaster that is the story of TnT. Picking up with broken hearts, new beginnings and new lives brought into the...