★ Love & Passion

By MysticaldivineFaiqa

Part of the Happy New Year's series/ Book 3 New Year's eve, a moment of celebration under the fireworks to b... More

.Intro.
.Story Blurp/Cycle 3.
.Prologue.
.PART-1.
.Part-2.
.Part-3.
.Part 4.
.Part 5.
.Part 6.
.Part 7.
.Part 9.
.Part 10.

.Part 8.

446 62 47
By MysticaldivineFaiqa

I'm sure many of you have mixed feelings about Arnav's behaviour. As always, he is overprotected over his family and especially for Oishi. Oishi and her Papa's tiff, Khushi's as a solace person and Aarush being so calm...All is an enigma at this point. Now the twist is Aarush's father is here. Who called him? What did Arnav find about Aarush's past that became the reason for his being tough at the moment?

What will be Arnav's next step? What will happen between parents? How will Aarush and Oishi play a convincing role in between all of this? 

 Will Aarush be more entangled between Oishi and her parents, or will he handle things differently? OR will he bring things to the table according to his own terms?

📜Don't forget to vote and comment...

♠♠♠♠♠♠

"Dad?" 

Aarush's puzzled eyes kept looking at the figure in the doorway momentarily when his lips almost whispered. But soon a soft smile crept along and he looked back at Arnav Singh Raizada whose confident gesture was more than enough to confirm who invited his dad.

Oishi's eyes followed Aarush and landed on her Papa along with Khushi who smiled proudly knowing exactly what Arnav was up to. Oishi's mind started collecting thoughts and moments and more of her Papa's ways to reach for the goal. Here the goal was her, his own angel and her happiness. 

How could she doubt even for a second? How could she forget his eyes on her in London all these years? Did he ever come in between her and her happiness? How could she even think in such a way?

She started feeling guilty even thinking of it like that. Her hands started fidgeting without noticing that Arnav and Aarush both felt her being uncomfortable at that moment.

Arnav moved forward and greeted Mr Singhania warmly, "You are a bit late, don't you think?"

Pressing Arnav's hands firmly Mr Singhania giggled a bit, " I got the invitation a bit late, you must know that?" Both snickered a little before looking at their children who were astounded at these guys and their words like they knew each other for years. 

"Namaste Bhabiji" [Hello Sister in Law] Mr Singhania greeted Khushi who nodded a little with her contagious smile. After sharing a short and deep look with Arnav she invited Mr Singhania for the dinner.

"Let's have dinner together. Shall we?" 

"I don't know who is hungry at the moment, but the aroma is way too tempting for me at least." The words felt mischievous the very same way as his meaningful smile while looking at Aarush and Oishi. 

Aarush smiled along while nodding slightly. How could he miss that when his father always had his own ways of dealing with matters in his dramatic style. Chatting with his father was a sort of verbal dance, one beautifully chaotic, one that makes you laugh out loud feel your heart switching on. It was always banter, but he always lived for it, looked forward to it, and would have spent any amount of time in his father's company that he could have. They were funny together, not so much with others...they just brought that sense of playfulness out of one another throughout their life. Today was no different. 

There was a piece of clear evidence that this was not their first meeting. Beneath the talk was the love, the gentle gaze of their eyes, the relaxed nature of their faces. Whatever they talked of never mattered to Aarush and Oishi, only that they were talking, and felt connected. Even Divit couldn't resist a meaningful nodding with Khushi who ignored it royally.

The talk was littered with smiles, the real communication, not the words. It told them of the love that lay there, unspoken, forbidden and hidden from each other by any means. It was as obvious as the morning sun, as real as the grass. The feeling flowed through them as the conversation filled the air even after the dinner.

When elders felt the extent of their nonchalance attitude towards them, they shared a look with their highly anticipated patient eyes. Well, they were their own flesh and blood too. Didn't they? Royally shared the same expressions with them knowing that nothing was hidden from eyes or the layers of the minds.

Mr Singhania smiled before adding, "Mr Arnav, I think they had a very clear idea where are we heading with all of this so let's make it short. Now, will you do the honor or do you want me to lead the way?" Looking at Arnav Mr Singhania asked with slightly raised eyebrows.

Khushi interjected before Arnav could answer. She kept looking at him while speaking, "Do you mind if I take this matter in my hands?"

Arnav simply nodded but his eyes moved from Khushi to Oishi this time. Divit understood Papa's meaningful look and pursed his lips while raking his hair. With his side eyes, he could see Oishi's resentment written clearly on her face, but this was not his place to say anything or do. All he knew was that It was Oishi and Papa's moment to come on terms with each other. She screwed up and now she must work for it.

Aarush analyzed the entire equation of everyone and it wasn't hard for him to feel Oishi's uncomfy and scattered state of mind. Who knew more than him what place her papa has in her life. He is her pillar. It was better for him to give them some time. He shared a quick deep look with Mr Singhania after pressing his hand.

Understanding Aarush's intentions, Mr Singhania nodded his head slightly and looked at Arnav, "It is time to leave Arnav and Bhabhi. Thank you for this lavish dinner and we are honored but I am a guy with no shame when it comes to food so please, forgive me for that."

Arnav smiled a little but Divit spoke bluntly in return," You are not the only one here holding the love for food. My Mama not only cooks delicious food but also indulges in it as well."  After a brief pause, they all shared a soft chuckle over Divit's response. 

"Mr ASR, I would like to meet you in your office if you don't mind," Aarush spoke gently yet firmly. He wanted to clear the residue of every single speck of doubt in between minds. It was as important for him as for Oishi.

"Sure!" Arnav's short and crisp answer was more than enough for Aarush to set things right for all. He knew his dad filled many parts but the most important was the trust that he has to bridge by himself. No one could do that better than him.

"Mr Singhania, please, join us for dinner every day if you can as you are here for a few days. I insist." Khushi spoke politely. 

Arnav added, "If it's not coming in your way. I'm sure you have many things to tackle in a short span of time, especially Ragini's palace. "

"Yes, we have different plans now. Right, Dad?" Aarush spoke instead of his father but his eyes were speaking volume in many contexts that only Mr Singhania could decipher.

Mr Singhania simply nodded. There was a deep calmness in his manoeuvre and that couldn't remain hidden from Arnav's eyes either.

They bid bye but left a strong impact behind them trailing down every thought that was pointing towards them. Either Arnav or Khushi, both had their own judgements but one thing was common. The Singhania visit grounded well in their hearts. Their visit allayed unknown fears.

Arnav left for his room leaving Khushi behind to fulfil her desires chatting with Oishi and Divit. Oishi's eyes never left her Papa's back even he disappeared. Khushi intervened in her struggle with finding words for what she was about to say.

"Regret is a snowglobe, Remember Oishi? - so shake it up!"

Oishi used to have this mantra whenever she made a mistake or committed any crime in her little world, like breaking something or screwing up something, or overriding any existing rules.

"Now look at it from every angle, and then let it settle on a shelf to gather dust for the next time" Divit mimicked Papa's words of advice to spice things up a little but he received a deathly glare followed by rolling eyes from Oishi. They both knew what will she do to make things right.

Feeling her Mama's hand on her shoulder she turned her head a little to meet her eyes. "I'm sorry Mama, I..."

"This is what I was trying to explain to you before their arrival, but I won't blame you either. Losing your love brings a lot of fears and doubts with it.

Who knew more than Khushi. She had seen Arnav's fears of losing his loved ones in Oishi many times. She was her Papa's reflection, his angel.

*

*

*

Standing near the balcony of her room, Oishi was immersed in her deep thoughts. The guilt started becoming ice in her guts. She couldn't melt it on her own. She needed Papa to bring his warmth, to show her that she could be better... 

She wanted to be perfect so much, even as a little kid, and it killed her that she wasn't. She wanted to follow Papa's ways from her earliest memories and she still strayed. So though it was hard to move past her mistakes, she owned them, hold them as her own, and accepted that Papa still loved her regardless. At that moment, that flash of anger and regret protected her from the pain. She had no idea that she was talking to herself audibly.

 "What was I thinking?  I would try to summon more strength. I failed myself, and you too." She stroked her head with the back of her fingers...scolding herself was feeling good to her. 

"How stupid I am?"

"No, you are not."

Feeling her Mama's hand on her shoulder Oishi turned around. 

"You are a girl in love and carry her Mama's emotional and impulsive side." Khushi snickered softly to bring some peace in her.

"Mama!" Pressing her Mama's hand Oishi protested a little.

"Do you have to think this much to talk to your Papa?" 

There was a little scolding in her voice to make Oishi look back at her. A convincing one though because the very next moment she pursed her lips with a little nod and within minutes she was standing outside the studies. Papa was inside, The light was on and she could see his reflection moving back and forth from the bottom of the door.

Her hand remained in the air for a while before she held the knob and knock on the door. 

"Come in!" 

She could tell by his voice like he was expecting her. She entered and walked towards him but her eyes were finding it hard to meet his gaze. Fidgeting with her fingers she finally looked up momentarily before lowering her eyes down again.

There were times my brain fried up on its own. It was no excuse I knew; I owned my behavior. I tried to be good, and then a trigger was flicked in the opposite way. My emotions turned- cold, fearful, anxious... I backed away, fleed or stroked out at someone who loved me the most. 

My Papa...Ah, what should I say now? 

Her mind was still retorting her for every thought she had. In these moments she was least proud of who she was, for she failed to be the warrior she was born to be, the strong woman with the softness of a mother and the firm nature of her Papa. Instead, she showed the frightened child within, damaged and afraid, the one still hiding in the dark under the train table, awaiting the next beating of the events. She knew these were things for her to work on, not for others to mitigate. She was an adult now after all. So like a stupid child she stood out for her love, ignoring that Papa will always be there at every step of her life whether being in front or behind the scenes as always. 

With apologetic eyes and shaking limbs, still looking for a way to mend my ways back, but praying for the light. I only hope that by the time I'm done I can feel like I earned it.

"Papa, I...I came to...I mean... I'm sorry for everything. I just..." She couldn't finish when Arnav held her from her shoulders and pulled her into his chest.

There was just this feeling in between them that was breathing audibly conveying everything that their words were failing to do so.

A pause stood longer but it did its job, soothing them together and Papa's next words made her close her eyes.

"I love you, my angel, no matter what..."

♠♠♠♠♠♠

🔸Shout out to All the readers.🔸

♠~ Keep sharing your thoughts ~ ♠

🦋🕹Question: What do you think what role Mr Singhania will play in between all of this?🕹🦋

See you next time!🤗😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 4.4K 10
Arnav and Khushi's secret romance is revealed to their families! This is the third in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly re...
92K 6.7K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
205K 11.1K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
33.2K 2K 13
For most of his life, Arnav Singh Raizada, never imagined he would fall in love or get married. But the impossible happened when Khushi Kumari Gupta...