The Twins' Mates (Werewolf St...

By LeonardoMontero531

Felix and Daphne Ford are 17 years old twins who are forced to move to a small town, after their father gets... More

Chapter 1: Start All Over [Again]
Chapter 2: Let it be
Chapter 3: Smells like teen spirit
Chapter 4: Wild world
Chapter 5: Wrecking ball
Chapter 6: To be with you
Chapter 7: Against all odds
Chapter 8: My girl
Chapter 9: Decode
Chapter 10: Girlfriend
Chapter 11: Can't stop the feeling
Chapter 12: God is a woman
Chapter 13: Whatta man / Seven Nation Army
Chapter 14: You Don't Even Know It
Chapter 15: All I Have To Do Is Dream
Chapter 16: Kiss me
Chapter 17: Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Chapter 18: Oops!...I Did It Again
Chapter 19: Cryin'
Chapter 20: U Got It Bad
Chapter 22: I'm with you / Complicated
Chapter 23: What's up
Chapter 24: Hungry like the Wolf
Chapter 25: Hello
Chapter 26: Grenade
Chapter 27: Roar
Chapter 28: Come Undone / I'm yours
Chapter 29: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 30: Fighter
Chapter 31: Rolling in the Deep
Chapter 32: Here with me
Chapter 33: Hold on my heart
Chapter 34: How can I go on
Chapter 35: I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
Chapter 36: Wolves
Chapter 37: It's my party / Love of my life
Chapter 38: Take on me
Chapter 39: I Hear The Day Has Come
Chapter 40: ME! | That Thing You Do
Chapter 41: My Happy Ending
Chapter 42: My Life is going on
Chapter 43: Bye, bye, bye
Chapter 44: Words get in the way
Chapter 45: Dangerously in love
Chapter 46: Into the unknown
Chapter 47: Without you
Chapter 48: Un-break my heart
Chapter 49: Stitches / Mercy / In my blood
Chapter 50: New rules / Stay with me
Chapter 51: I will always love you [EPILOGUE]
Bonus Chapter: I don't want to be | One | There's nothing holding me back
Bonus Chapter: Warrior
New Novel: The Twins' Dilemma
New Novel: The Orphan's Mate

Chapter 21: Dangerous Woman

2.2K 102 4
By LeonardoMontero531

Daphne

After what happened at lunch, the rest of the classes went by smoothly. The final bell rang, Felix and I were heading out to get to our bus.

"Are you okay?" - I asked him worriedly.

"Yes, I am." - Felix replied, looking giddy like he had butterflies in his stomach.

"Good for you." - I replied, grinning. I don't know why he was in such good mood, but I'm happy for the blessing.

At this, Nate approached me.

"Hey, can I visit you? At your house, I mean." - He asked, charmingly.

"I got it. Yes, you can. I mean, I already went to your house and met your parents, so it's only fair!" - I replied with a mischievous grin.

"Wait! Is the Chief of Police gonna be there?" - He asked in a scared voice.

"Are you afraid of my dad? Wow! A big, bad" - his eyes widened - "boy such as yourself!" - I teased him.

"I mean, the guy carries a gun!" - He replied, still looking worried.

"No, he'll be at the Police Station. Don't worry about it!" - I tranquilized him. He smiled at me.

"Great! I'll just take the bus now and stop by your house later." - He informed me and said goodbye with a kiss on my cheek.

"You already met his parents?" - Felix asked, looking curious at me.

"Yes, I went to his house. Remember?" - I replied, looking at him confused.

"I do, I just didn't realize you've already met the parents. Sounds serious!" - He pondered, pensive.

"It wasn't a big deal! I mean, just a little." - I answered him, a little puzzled myself.

Boys don't usually invite me to their houses to meet the parents on the second date, if that's even what we can call our first encounter. But he seemed so genuine that I went along. And I don't regret it one bit.

"You never tell me anything about him. I'm starting to think he's in the witness protection program..." - He joked as we entered the bus.

"Good one, Felix. But if I'd tell you, I'd have to kill you. And I love you too much for that." - I replied to him in an ironic tone.

"Gee. Thanks!" - He said, sarcastically.

An hour later, Nate arrived at my house. I let him in, he greets Felix and I lead him to my room. Both my parents worked all day, so they wouldn't get home til a few hours.

"Nice room." - He complimented as he entered.

"Thanks. It serves its purpose." - I replied, curtly.

"So listen, I know we've already talked about this. But just to confirm: you, your family and all your friends..."

"Are werewolves, yes." - He interrupted me. Bitch, please... That much is given at this point!

"That's not what I was going to say! I meant to ask if they all can smell my arousal too?" - I surprised him with my bluntness.

"Y-yes, but hopefully you don't get aroused near any of them." - He croaked, uncomfortably.

"That means that Daniel smelled Felix too, right? Is he going to beat up my brother over this?" - I asked, genuinely concerned. I mean, if Lauren was bothered by it, who knows what a straight jock is gonna do?

"No, don't worry about it! He won't! We're already used to smelling it at school. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal!" - He reassured me.

"We? That means you too are used to smell girls' arousal?" - I asked him suggestively, which of course makes him very uncomfortable. Honestly, I loved make him squirm.

"I am, but not aroused by me if that's what you're suggesting it!" - He said, shyly.

"Why not? You're just as hot as they are!" - I replied in a defiant tone.

"Thanks, I guess. But I never actually payed much attention to these stuff before." - He explained.

"Do you really think you can sense it when I'm coming?" - I asked him point blank and he gasped.

I find it so adorable how uncomfortable he is by all this talk. And the more he squirms, more I enjoy it.

"Yes, I do. My brother isn't even 18 yet and he sensed it. So, I definitely will!" - He replied firmly and it got me curious.

"Really? Does your brother know who his mate is? Wasn't she supposed to be Lauren? Is that why they broke up?" - I questioned, very intrigued.

"Yes, it is. She was supposed to be his mate, but I guess since he's dreaming about someone else, she isn't. And that's why they've decided to called it quits." - He informed me. I was shocked when I heard it, to be honest. They looked absolutely perfect for each other.

"Really? You don't say! So your brother already knows who his mate is gonna be?" - I double checked.

"He can't be sure til he reaches 18, but yeah... He has a pretty good idea." - He stated, confidently. I could tell he was happy for his brother. It warms my heart. I do wish mine to be happy as well.

If only all humans got mates too. Life would be so much easier, am I right?

"How cool! And who..."

"I can't say it! I'm sorry, I promised him!" - He interrupted me with apologetic eyes.

"Really, not even to your mate? You know you can trust me, right?" - I said to him, looking deep into his eyes.

"Yes, I know and I do trust you. But no, not even to my mate! Werewolves are deeply loyal people. Especially to their Alpha!" - He explained, forcefully. I actually found it endearing.

"Wait, I thought your dad was the Alpha. Isn't he?" - I asked him, quizzically.

"Yes, he is. But when Daniel turns 18, he'll become the Alpha of the pack, succeeding our father." - He clarified.

"I see. And why can't you be the Alpha?" - I questioned him. He laughed at me.

"Because I'm not the biological son of the Alpha. I'm adopted. I'm actually the biological son of the former Beta, so I'll become one." - He explained with a proud smile.

"You mean the protector of the pack?" - I wondered.

"Yes, good memory! Beta is the second highest ranking werewolf of the pack. He helps the Alpha runs it, but is mostly in charged of security." - He elaborated, grinning. I could tell he felt pride about becoming the Beta.

"And is it always like this? I mean, it's always passed down from father to son of the same family?" - I asked, curiously.

"Yes, it is. Well, ever since the pack was founded more than 100 years ago. But..." - He started and took a pause.

"Can I have a glass of water?" - He asked. And I gave him a glare.

"Yes, you can! But what?" - I replied, curiosity dripping from my tone.

"But it is pack law that at every full moon, any mated member of the pack is given the opportunity to challenge the Alpha, if he or she so desires it." - He continued in a somber tone. I went to fetch him some water.

"Wow! How exciting! And what happens then?" - I asked as I give him a glass of water.

"They fight. The challenger and the Alpha, as wolves, in front of the entire pack. They fight to the death, whoever is left standing becomes the Alpha. But no Huntington has ever lost the challenge, of course." - He stated, confidently.

"Cool! That means you can challenge too, right?" - I said, but immediately regretted it.

"That would mean kill my brother, who I love most in the world, or our father!" - He said in a deep somber, eerie tone. He looked so distraught all of the sudden that I felt really bad. - "I'd rather die!"

"You're right, I'm sorry for even saying it! I got carried away a little!" - I apologized. Sometimes my mouth gets me in trouble. It runs faster than I can control it at times.

"Daphne, to me family is everything! And though they're not my biological family, they ARE my family! They've raised me as one of their own. They never made a distinction among their children. Daniel is not only my brother, but he is my best friend!" - He informed me, still upset that I even suggested it.

"I get it, Nate, I do. I'm really sorry for saying anything to the contrary!" - I said, looking apologetic.

"Apology accepted." - He replied, taking a sip of his water.

"Thanks. Changing the subject, is it possible for us to have sex without you biting me in the end?" - I asked bluntly and he gasped so hard, he spit the water in his mouth.

"Y-yes, it is possible. Just very difficult, but totally doable." - He stuttered, his voice is rusk, deep. I've never heard him speaking like that.

"I don't mean now, just so you know." - I replied, getting closer to him.

"Yeah, I know." - He replied, sounding a little disappointed. I could tell he got really excited at the prospect.

"But that doesn't mean we can't fool around." - I said this as I sit on his lap and kissed him.

I'm not usually this forward, I admit. I mean, I'm not a prude either! But something about him, I don't know...

It just gets to me! I can't quite put my finger on it. And his adorable shyness just makes it all the more appealing to me, even though I'm mostly attracted to confident guys. It's a really strange phenomenon!

But right now, I'm embraced by his arms, sitting on his lap on my bed and kissing him passionately.

He takes a hold of me, kissing me while still careful to not touch anything I didn't expressed my consent for him to touch. But I don't hold back, I thew myself at him and we make out for a good hour. Still, he never took advantage of my advances.

His kisses, his arms, everything I come into contact ignites a fire over my skin that I've never felt before.

It really is the best feeling being with him. And honestly there's no place I'd rather be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 14.9K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...
412K 20.7K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
170K 6.8K 40
Armani is an 18 year old senior in high school, he hasn't found his mate, which if he wants to be Future Alpha of the Luna Pack, he must find him. Sa...
714K 31.7K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...