Him or Nothing

By at11067

When y/n tried to end up her life, a group of mafias didn't let her do it. She found good in them. Her heart... More

CHAPTER-1: The bridge
CHAPTER-2: Him
CHAPTER-3: Deals
CHAPTER-4: His name
CHAPTER-5: Feelings
CHAPTER-6: The heart-rise
CHAPTER-7: Psychotics
CHAPTER-9: Boring mafias
CHAPTER-10: Attraction
CHAPTER-11: Troubles
CHAPTER-12: Incomprehension
CHAPTER-13: Party party yeah
CHAPTER-14: For the best
CHAPTER-15: Never too late
CHAPTER-16: What ?
(The End)CHAPTER-17: Nothing
+bonus+CHAPTER-18: A love story
Author End Notes

CHAPTER-8: Not the last

6 0 0
By at11067

JIMIN: Hey, you really don't have to do that !

    Unzipping my pants and taking it off, she didn't answer. Now taking down my boxers.

JIMIN: Y/n, it's fine- *lil moan*

-I then locked the door, my eyes closed.

    She touched me, sliding her hands on it, gently. Now kissing it, entirely. She touched the tip of it with her lips before sucking it. Putting it herself farther in her throat, I tried not to moan. But she suddenly took it all. I moaned out loud to it. Her hands behind my thighs, pressing them hard (which hurt a bit the injured one), I could feel her tongue moving around it. It felt like too much to handle, but too good to stop. She then took it off her mouth, taking a breath to suck it gently again. My hands were now in her hair. Barely catching my breath. Getting up to face me, she kissed me while pushing me through the room. Making me sit on my office's chair. Staying up, she took off her shirt and then her panties; only her bra and her skirt were still on her body. She sat on me, facing me, and put it herself inside her. We both moaned at the first feelings of it. I was hugging her by her waist, while she had her arms around my neck. We kissed again, passionately, while she was going up and down. Now kissing her neck, slowly, while grabbing her butt. I then began touching her to help. We eventually made it. Holding me harder, tightening her thighs around me, moaning softly. Holding each other as tight as we could.

{TIME SKIP}

-the following day-

-Y/N'S POV-

    I was cleaning Yoongi's wound in his room.

Y/N: I need more water, I'll be right back.

-in the kitchen-

    I was pouring some water in a glass when Jimin appeared, limping.

Y/N: Where are your crutches ?

JIMIN: Good morning, baby.

Y/N: Jimin ?? I told you, it's important !

JIMIN: And I told you, I'm fine, I don't need them.

Y/N: Jimin, your injury is no joke, it's very serious. Do you want to lose your leg ?? Look, you're limping so bad !!

    He approached me while I was talking, and took my face in his hands to kiss me gently. I have to admit, it calmed me down instantly, but I wasn't joking.

Y/N: It is seriously not fun. Promise me you'll do something about it.

-I said calmly after breaking the kiss.

JIMIN: Anything for you !

-He said, looking at me in the eyes and smiling.

Y/N: Also, are you sure it's a good idea to call me baby and to kiss me in the middle of the kitchen, in the middle of the day, while everyone could see us ?

-I said in a lower voice, taking a step back.

JIMIN: Why ? Is that a problem ?

Y/N: Not for me, but I thought, maybe, you would prefer to hide it from the boys for now ?

JIMIN: They'll found out when they will !

Y/N: That is quite a blurry answer, but well. I have to go now.

JIMIN: Is Yoongi's shoulder alright ?

Y/N: I'm far from being a professional, but I think it'll be fine. Though, speaking of you, you won't be fine if you don't listen to me !

    He smiled to my words, kissed my forehead and made me understand I had to go. Which I did.

-Back to Yoongi's room.-

SUGA: Was it so long to get water ?

Y/N: Hahaa, sorry, I talked with Jimin for a bit too long...

SUGA: It's okay, I was just curious.

    After a couple minutes of silence, while I was still taking care of his wound.

SUGA: Also, I was wondering about something, and you don't have to answer, right ? But... is something up between you and Jimin ?

    I chocked a bit, my face probably went all red.

Y/N: No. I mean, why are you saying that ?

-I chuckled awkwardly.

SUGA: You know, I don't talk much, but it means I see and hear things other people don't.

Y/N: What have you seen or heard to say this kind of things, huh ??

SUGA: Hey, stop panicking ! I'm not judging you.

Y/N: I-I am not panicking ! What do you mean you're not judging me ??

SUGA: For being with Jimin.

Y/N: I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT WITH HIM !?!

SUGA: Woahh, you're a terrible liar, y/n !

-He said, laughing at me.

Y/N: B-but I-

SUGA: Too late to deny it. I won't tell the others if that's what scares you.

{TIME SKIP}

-two weeks later-

-JIMIN'S POV-

    Everyone eventually found out about y/n and I, during the time that passed. We were now on a mafia business trip in Malta, we landed here yesterday. Yoongi, Hoseok and I were now at an important appointment, while y/n stayed at the hotel. Hours later, I came back to our hotel. Opening the door of our room, I heard her throw up.

JIMIN: Y/n ?? Baby, are you okay ?!

-I said, attaching her hair while she was vomiting.

Y/N: *groaning* I feel so bad...

-She said, closing her eyes, strength-less.

JIMIN: Are you finished ?

    She nodded without opening her eyes. I then took her to the bed, and grabbed a little towel to soak it wet with cold water, putting it on her forehead.

JIMIN: Is it a little better ?

    She just groaned to say yes.

JIMIN: What happened, baby ?

Y/N: I dunno, I think it's the travel.

-She whispered, too weak to speak.

JIMIN: Oh, are you sure ?

Y/N: If it's not that, I dunno.

JIMIN: You should have called me !

Y/N: But, important appointment, huh ?

JIMIN: I don't care, y/n. Call me next time, really, okay ?

Y/N: *nodded* So hot !

JIMIN: Do you feel too warm ?

    She nodded again, I took off her sweater and her pants.

Y/N: Thank u bby, hug ?

    I then came to bed with her to cuddle. She was indeed burning. She turned on her side to face me and put herself closer, forming a ball in my arms, sticking to my chest. I enveloped her with my arms, and kissed her head.

Y/N: I still want to go to tonight's party, though.

-She said without moving.

JIMIN: Don't force yourself to go if you're feelings like that, baby.

Y/N: I have the whole afternoon to feel better, and since you're staying here now, I'm sure I'll be fine by then. You're staying, right ?

JIMIN: Yeah, don't worry.

-I said softly, rubbing her back and giving another kiss on her head.

    The both of us then fell asleep for a few long hours.

-Y/N'S POV-

    I woke up and felt the need to wake him up as well. Feeling better, I kissed his whole face with all my love.

JIMIN: *groaning and yawning* B-baby, what are you doing ? What time is it ?

Y/N: *chuckling* Your face is all swollen, it's so cute... you're so cute, baby !

JIMIN: I can tell you're feeling better, aren't you ?

-He said, smiling at me.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm not nauseous anymore but I'm still super dizzy...

JIMIN: My poor baby ! Your face is also swollen by the way, but you look the cutest.

-He said smilingly, and kissed me.

Y/N: Oh my god, I'm so hungry !!

    We then ordered food, and ate on the bed, chuckling at each other.

JIMIN: Was it good ?

Y/N: Yeah but I really need to wash up now ! And I'm gonna need your help since I'm still very dizzy.

    He carried me to the bathroom, I was grabbing him not to fall after he put me down.

Y/N: Woah, things looks like I'm drunk, it really feels terrible.

JIMIN: You can't stand up by yourself, so you should take a bath instead.

Y/N: Right... will you join me ?

JIMIN: Don't say it twice !

    He then let the water pour in the bathtub, while I was sitting on the floor, waiting. During this time, I just looked at him and thought about how lucky I was to have him, he saved me.

JIMIN: It's ready, come here baby !

    Undressing me, he was taking care I didn't fall. Though, I felt a bit awkward being totally naked while he wasn't. Helping me getting in the bath, now undressing himself. He then slide in the bath with me, the bathtub was big enough, but we still felt really close. We looked at each other for a few minutes.

Y/N: Baby ?

JIMIN: Hm ?

Y/N: What are you thinking about ?

JIMIN: Are you sure you want to know ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 2.6K 28
a girl who support others at their worst but they leave her on her worst would she able to find someone would they regret what they did Will she get...
1.4K 181 36
In the murky depths of the city, Y/N lived in silence, her past a blank canvas. A twist of fate ensnared her when Mafia leader Taehyung mistook her f...
154 19 17
Kim yn a gurl with pain Depression and many more Met a few people who turn her life into opposite She started smiling but again a fear of being lef...
2.4K 69 30
Y/N had a troubling past that always haunted her. when she finds someone she loves he broke her. She needed someone to fill the hole inside of her. t...