MONSTER

By CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... More

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
46.Boss
47.Broken
48.Indifferent
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

49.Sorry

335 19 1
By CognizantMind

"What????" her voice raised and eyes wide. It just came out of the blue. She wasn't prepared for this. She wasn't prepared to trust him, "Y-you are lie.."

"Lying?" Namjoon scoffed, " Darling, lying is the last thing I do. And I'm not your boyfriend nor your sibling to sugarcoat the truth for you. Whatever will come from my mouth is The truth without any extra thing added."

Annastasia began squirming at her place. She knew her parents weren't angels who wouldn't attempt that, after all, they sold their own girl, and all her childhood with them was a greater amount of an oppressive relationship, "B-but why would they do such a heinous work?"

"For money," Namjoon snapped and saw her gritting her teeth while her hang on the bottle got stronger, "I guess that's no surprise for you as they sold you to a human trafficker."

She gave an irate murmur. "Tell me everything,"

"Basically, you mother caught his father into a relationship to the extent that he signed all his property to your mother with a wish to marry her. Due to which his parents relationship got fucked up, badly,"

Annastasia attentively listened to his words. A blameworthy look was seen all over her face because she was directly connected to them.

"Then one day, his mother caught your mother and her husband on the same bed, and..."

She inclined towards him and whispered, "And? "

"His mother committed suicide."

Annastasia froze at her place. Not able to straighten her back but only gaze at him. The man she loves lost his mother, and it's all because of her parents. This was out of her imagination. Her body was overwhelmed by the thought of his loss at an early stage of his life. Namjoon saw her tears streaming one by one with a deadpan face, however, he choose to proceed.

"Everybody isn't as strong as we think one should be. It is difficult for some. It was difficult for his mother, she was dead in front of him. His father was too lost to even acknowledge it. Suga lived in that house like a ghost, a lost soul. Until.... his father committed suicide too."

"What????" Annastasia was stunned. Namjoon came at her without any indecisiveness. He was straight off forthright with her and not giving her any moment to process his words. But this time she wasn't mournful but furious, "Why the fuck would he do that, leaving his one and only son alone in this cruel world??" she spat out on him.

"Isn't it obvious? He was robbed of his property, his house, everything. And a man like that wasn't going to fight or stand up for anything or be a single parent to Suga, so he decided to kick the bucket. Nonetheless, his father wasn't a decent fella."

Annastasia certainly didn't deem it to be obvious, "What about Yoongi? What happened to him?"

"Your parents found him in the house alone crying and sent him to an orphanage trying to wipe out his entire existence to inherit his fathers property." Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, "He took you to a orphanage, right?"

She nodded,

"He used to live there. There he met Jimin as well,"

Little by little, she was able to conclude his life. At last having the option to see reality evidently, "Then what happened in his life? " she was more inquisitive.

"Thankfully, I met him, outside the Orphanage. I met a fearsome and savage, stone-hearted kid who despised women. We turned out to be awesome companions. Regardless of how broke he was, I saw the passion in his eyes, a thirst, a fire, and then we decided to work together.

"And get back everything he had lost?"

"Hmm, It was quite difficult though. We had to rip them off from the possessions and prove that Suga was the sole owner of his dad's property. And we successfully did it." he was feeling smug with the last sentence.

"But how?"

"How is something that you have to ask him, Darling, you should get some rest," Namjoon rose to leave. "I hope the truth will make some difference, "He patted on her shoulder, "Good Night Annastasia," and left.

Annastasia put the puzzle pieces together. She obviously understood the reason why Suga was torturing her and why she ended up here, yet there were more pieces she had to obtain. So she stood up from the seat and went to the room.

Suga was sleeping in tranquility fastening onto the cover. She made herself comfortable on the bed close to him. Her eyes settled on that baby face. She learned never had she woken up before him to see him sleep so peacefully. Those small features he has on his face, she wonders how do they look so frightening when he gets enraged because right now they look just like infants. She advanced her finger and bopped his button nose and mouthed "Iam sorry," afterward sleeping facing him.

The following morning Suga was the one to wake up first. He found himself lying on a bed and is surprised because the last thing he remembers is sleeping on the pavement. When he moves his eyes, he sees his love sleeping next to him. He sighed blissfully and did his favorite thing, staring at her while she is asleep. Eyes looking at her intently, hands desiring to hold that figure and tongue willing to taste those delicious lips. However, he wavered.

Annastasia opened her eyes when the sunlight touched her face, only to discover Suga staring at her. She leaped out of the bed. Suga averted his eyes and stood up too.

Not sure what to say to one another. Annastasia saw him fidgeting at his place with his eyes down and a pout on his small pink lips.

Cute

Never has she seen him like that. A fierce quick-witted man, so vulnerable right now.

She chose to break the silence. "Namjoon told me everything,"

He turned his head amazed, but then replied in a low tone, "Oh,"

"I-I'm sorry," she said.

"No, why?" his body posture changed to bustle hearing the word that he should be saying to her.

"I was too lost Yoongi," she spoke while her head down, eyes looking at the ground.

"You don't have to be sorry about anything," he said finally standing in front of her.

His hands kept fiddling with his coat. They wished to land on her skin. But not without her consent.

"Umm..can I hug you?" he asked investigating the response when she rose her head.

Her lips broaden in happiness, "You don't need to ask me that Yoongi,"

He lessened the space between them encircling her delicate waist with his hand and pulled her to his arms firmly. Her arms were the world to him. It was a place for his rest after years of struggling. Her closeness eradicated all his misery. The sensation of having her in his hug consistently consoled him without any words. She was the warmth he had been searching for all his life. And he would never lose it.

Annastasia likewise felt the same way. She had her hands around his neck and was letting the feeling sink in. They stood like that for eternity.

"Yoongi," she finally let out his name softy, to ask something.

"Hmm?" he answered with his head on her shoulder with his eyes closed, relishing her scent.

"Why didn't you search for Kim Minhee?"

He opened his shut eyes and broke the embrace.

"I did Anna, " he retorts, Suga sat on the bed, holding her hand.

Annastasia made her seat next to him. "Then what went wrong?" she questioned with the same amount of curiosity as last night.

Suga moved his head to confront her, "After befriending Namjoon, the first thing I did was look for you, looking for the girl who brought me happiness in the little of my life I had spent with her. I remembered how you wanted us to runaway, I wanted to keep you safe with me."

"Guess I was sold that time," She said with bitterness in her voice.

Suga caught her hand, "If I had knew what they did with you, I would have ripped their souls apart." there was outrage in his voice. His nerves jumped out from his face, with his eyes brimming with anger. Yet, he realized what he said and before whom. But he didn't see her being angry. He felt she approved of what he just said.

Annastasia perceived the worry in his eyes and immediately spoke, "Relax, I wouldn't fret seeing your anger. Because they deserved it. But, I want to know more Yoongi," she said with her eyes fixed on him.

Suga put his lips into a thin line and nodded, "When I was nowhere to find you, I chose to find their daughter and take my revenge. It was difficult because those people won't tell me what they did with their daughter, I only thought they kept her somehwere to keep her safe."

"And that wasn't true. When I was sold, I realized my parents got a robust sum and were never returning back, yet they told me it was just a matter of time but I knew it wasn't. And I knew I had to survive on my own. Thanks to Jin he helped me survive and saved me from that disgusting and cruel world. I owe my life to that man,"

"I will forever be gratefull to him, though he threatened to punch me,"

She chuckled, "He is very protective towards me. That is the reason I never let him know the things you..." her eyes peered down at their entwined hands. "..did to me." she muttered to the point of making him hear.

Suga felt destroyed. He could see the bitterness in her continuing and it was his fault. He raised her head by her chin, "I'm sorry. I was so lost in revenge that I didn't imagine that Iam torturing an innocent person. I wanted them to feel the same pain...but..."

"But"

"They didn't care. Kim Chanwoo said that they never cared about you. Your pain wasn't affecting them. They just.... just used you..to stay alive."

Her eyes shimmered with tears. She scorned, blinking repeatedly, not wanting to cry, "My own parents, sell me to a molester, and they are least bothered when their daughter is being tortured."

He could see her wasted state returning once more, yet he didn't need her to be a crying wreck contemplating them, so he chose to change the subject.

"Do you remember our first meet?" he asked.

She took a glance at him with her thoughts being disturbed, "Yes, at the club," a weak grin formed on her face, "You looked so hot that I was nearly drooling over you," They laughed together. "The more I looked at you the more familiar you seemed to me. I could never imagine you would be that Min Yoongi, I can't help thinking, why?"

"I thought the same about you. But I guess life had changed us so much, that we couldn't recognise each other."

He cupped her cheek and stroke her skin with his thumb while looking at her eyes, "Yet, these orbs, always said so much. I always felt they spoke to me and had things to tell. They felt so familiar to me."

"That's why you always stopped when I started to cry," her eyes were refilled with tears.

He sighed deeply, "I accept it, I have given you pain, but I was blind, blind in revenge." He held her hands together and kissed them, "But I felt your need when you left me...I realized how much I love you.I only knew that you were the daughter of those people who killed my parents but that didn't stop me from going to New York, searching for you, and when I saw that picture at your house...." he looked at her from her hand, "Do you remember that picture?"

She nodded while permitting the tears to fall. "I-I do remember."

"Of us clicked at your school, how I sneaked in during the break. That picture made me realize that you are the same girl. The one I was searching for you. Fate didn't want me to search for their daughter, but every quest was to search for you Kim Minhee."

"I love you so much," he draw her closer by her neck and they leaned on each other by their heads, taking in reassurance, "I am willing to do anything to mitigate those pains that I have given you. I promise."

"Anything?" she questioned,

"Anything,"

"Take me to my father,"

Yoongi left her nape and looked at her surprised, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Iam,"

He realized so what the parents in them had died, but the daughter in her was still alive. "Alright, I will take you in the evening,"

She nodded.

They remained there without any exchange of words yet their eyes connected. He checked out her lips, and she did likewise. In a second he bent towards her face, still, eyes settled on her lips. He finally accepted that he didn't require her consent to kiss his first love. So he tilted more and was going to kiss her wh when the door opened.

"So you both made up, atlast,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1.1K 14
"You look different conejito.." the older said. "Huh? In what way?" asked the younger male with a teasing grin . "Softer and.....off guard" said the...
19.8K 1.2K 65
"Scholarship girl." Yoongi tilted his head, did he talk to you? Scholarship girl.. he had to mock you like that? "If you don't learn to speak for you...