Our Lost Princess

By nerdywriter88

This story will show you how in one minute destiny can be so kind and how next moment destiny can be so cruel... More

Author note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 2

3.3K 86 6
By nerdywriter88

Adrian parkar pov

I was still standing at the same place looking numbly to my baby who was crying. After cleaning her and wrapping her in a white soft cloth nurse came towards me.

"Mr Parkar, your daughter" She called me but I was still numb.

"Mr Parkar" She called me again thus I come back to my senses and looked at the baby in her arms.

"B-but w-we.. that d-day Doctor said we are ha-having a b-boy" I chipped slowly.

"Their might be some issue with the machine Mr parkar. It happens" she said and forward the baby towards me.

Taking her carefully in my arms I looked at my daughter lovingly. She stops crying in my arms causing me to cry in happiness. Oh my God!!!

My daughter has same forest green eyes like her mother. Oh my God!! God has finally listened my prayers. Oh my God!!

I don't know what to do. This little angel in my arms is everything I wanted in my life. She's beautiful just like her mother.

I still can't believe it. I finally have a daughter. I'm already in cloud nines. I can't wait for others reaction now. Everyone is going to be so happy.

"I'm still waiting to see my grandson" comes dad's eager voice to which I laughed.

Get ready for the surprise dad.

Taking my little angel I went outside the operation room where everyone was waiting for the baby.

"Show me my grandson" Dad said impatiently but I moved back grinning.

"Not grandson dad, it's your granddaughter" I said happily.

"Yeah yeah whatever..." He stopped once he realised what I said.

"Whatt?" Everyone yelled causing my daughter to flinch.

"Shh" I tried to soothe my daughter. "Guys slow" I said and again looked at my daughter.

"And yes! Sofia has given birth to a daughter. That day we went to check the sex of baby, there was issues with the machine" I chipped still looking at my adorable daughter.

"Oh my God" Mom cried hugging me and taking my angel in her arms. Everyone surrounded my daughter, looking at her in awe while I just laughed.

"Oh my God! I can't believe it. We finally have a girl in our family. Oh my God!" Dad cried kissing my daughter's forehead.

"I will inform Asher and others" George said and went to call Asher. He too looked excited like hell. George was always a strict person, considering he is a dean in highschool. But look at him. Today he is looking like a kid talking excitingly to Asher. I chuckled already imagining what's going to be Asher and others reaction to this news.

"I'm so happy" dad chipped happily. "George - Adrian, both of you give three times extra bonus to all our staffs and ask Asher to do the same. Today is the most happiest day of my life. I want to celebrate this day. 21 May. Mark this day. The happiest and biggest day of Parkar's family" Dad cried in happiness to which we nodded happily.

"Now give her to me. I want to hold her too" Emily muttered angrily and took my daughter in her arms.

"Oh my God, she's so pretty" Emily too cried kissing her forehead and cheek. One by one everyone took my daughter in her arms and played with her.

After few minutes doctor took my daughter for normal check up. Sofia was shifted in private ward and now she was getting her conscious. I went to her ward along with my and her parents whereas George and Emily were with my daughter.

"Sofia" I kissed her forehead softly, she smiled.

"Where is my son?" She asked me to which I looked at her confused.

"Son?" I asked confusingly.

"Yeah. My son." She chipped giving me a bored expression.

"Sofia you haven't given birth to a boy, it's a girl. Our girl. Our princess" I said causing her to freeze.

"It means I didn't heard wrong back then. I-I.. We have a d-daughter now?" she cried to which I hugged her.

"Congratulations Sofia. And thank you so much for this precious gift" Mom rubbed her knuckles softly and dad too patted her head. Sofia parents too congratulate her.

"Where is my daughter? I want to see her now" Sofia chipped looking around searching for our princess.

"She will be here soon" As soon as I said Emily and George entered inside the room with my daughter.

Emily carefully handed our daughter to Sofia and congratulate her. Sofia cried caressing our daughter's head who was snoring softly.

"She is beautiful" Sofia cried softly and kissed her forehead.

"So, what are we going to call her? Any names?" Emily asked to which Sofia smiled and looked at me.

"I want you to name our daughter" Sofia said causing my smile to widen.

I kissed my daughter's forehead and "Evelyn Adrian Parkar" said.

"Evelyn, It is" Dad smiled. "I will call her Ev" Emily gushed to which mom and Sofia's parents grinned.

"Let me click some pictures and send them to Asher and others. They're continuously calling us to see a glimpse of our little princess" George said and we all nodded. We posed a lot with our princess until she woke up crying. Everyone left the room so that Sofia could feed her but I stayed their.

Sofia start breastfeeding her and I looked both of them in awe. My family is finally complete now. I will protect all of you.

*********
Sofia Parkar Pov

It has been a week since Ev's arrival in our life. Ever since she is born everyday seems like a festival to us. She is already becoming everyone's favorite. Adrian, his parents and both my sons are in cloud 9. Not only them but everyone in our family is happy.

Alan, who was a quite kid has became the excited one. Ryan, who never skipped his any class now wanted to skip his classes just to be with Ev *laughs*

Emily and Kriya is everyday buying new clothes and other stuffs for Ev while George and Asher has brought almost thousands of new toys for Ev. Noah and Lily don't want to leave Ev even for a second. All Parkar brothers has given extra bonus to their employees. And you know what's more funny? Ethan and Lucus have already decided that they will break every boys bones who will be friend with their sister *evil laughter* The kids are really happy that they finally got a sister.

Today finally I'm getting discharge from the hospital. Adrian has went to fulfil the formalities while Lily and my mom is playing with my daughter and of course Noah is also here sitting angrily as Lily and mom is not giving Ev to him.

"My little princess" Lily laughed looking at her granddaughter.

"That's not fair. You people have played a lot with Ev now it's my turn" Noah said annoyingly to Lily and my mom but they ignored him much to his annoyance. I laughed.

After few minutes we finally left the hospital and started our journey to our mansion with new addition in our family.

As soon as we reached home, rose petals fell on us causing me to smile. A big board was decorated on the entrance written Welcome home princess. Balloons were spread all over the floor along with white teady bears and light pink curtains were decorated nicely in pillars and walls. A beautiful cot was placed near the stairs. As we entered inside everyone clapped for our princess, welcoming her. Ev too was looking everywhere with twinkling eyes to which Adrian smiled.

Kriya took Ev from my hands and went towards a little swing placed beside the cot.

"Evv see baby! Your aunt brought you a swing.. You like it?" Kriya asked in baby voice making us laugh. George and Asher too start forwarding the toys towards Ev.

"Ev see your favorite uncle got you this cute little lion. Isn't it cute just like you, huh?" Asher mimicked his wife and nuzzled the stuff toy to Ev's skin which she giggled.

"Ok now it's my turn" Emily start showing her heart shape white cushion to Ev and she too nuzzled the toy softly in her skin.

One by one everyone was showing their gifts to Ev, which she was looking with twinkling eyes. Liam and Ethan gifted her a handmade card which she has clutched tightly in her little fingers. Ryan was fighting with everyone as they're not letting him touch her.

As I was watching everyone Adrian hugged me from behind and "Thank you" said.

I turn towards him and he pecked my lips and "Thank you for giving me Ev. You don't know how happy I am. You have given me the world's best gift. Thanks a lot, love" said which brings happy tears in my life.

"I love you Adrian" I cried hugging him to which he hugged me back and kissed my head softly.

We then side hugged each other and looked at our whole family celebrating the day with our cute little Ev.

**********
Adrian Parkar Pov

It has been almost 2 years of Ev in our life. Tomorrow is her 2nd birthday and we all are going to make it more memorable than her first birthday.

Talking about my princess she has became my favorite person in this world now. She has eyes from her mother but her hairs are light brown, just like me. My princess is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Did I told you guys that she is becoming naughty day by day, just like her brothers.

All her brothers loves her. Not only brothers but her grandparents, uncles, aunts, everyone loves her. She is our sunshine, our happiness.

You know her first word was Dada. That day was my second favorite day, first is her birthday which is tomorrow *grin*

My princess loves music just like me. She love it when I sing her a song. My both sons are not much fond of music, but she is. And this little thing make me more happy.

I was always a music lover and even I wanted to be a singer but I never had that confidence to sing in front of others. I don't know why? *awkward laugh* although I always give interviews as I'm a famous billionaire and I'm always confident at that time but when it comes to singing in front of others I feel scared.

Right now I'm in car going back to my mansion after working tirelessly at office. Tomorrow is a big day for our whole family and no one is going to work tomorrow so I had to finish a lot of works today.

As I was sitting lost in my thoughts, my phone rings. It was my friend, Martin who's in police.

"Hey Martin! What's up?" I chipped excitedly.

"Hey um.. Adrian!" He seemed worried.

"What happened Martin? Is everything alright?" I asked worriedly.

"Um.. Adrian. There is a problem. Um..Victoria run away from the prison" He said and I lost my breath for a second.

"What? How?" I asked angrily.

"Don't know man. Everything was going smoothly but I don't what happened suddenly, we heard a fire alarm. We took all the prisoners out of their prison and send them to a safe place. When everything sorted out we again send them in their respective prison. Everyone was their except Victoria. We tried searching her but we couldn't find her. Later when we checked CCTV footage we found her running out of the police station without anyone noticing" He completed making me frustrated.

"Now what?" I asked him angrily.

"Adrian we are trying our best to search her. I am even sending my mans to your place for protection. Don't worry, we will find her soon" Martin said but his words couldn't calm me.

"Martin search her fast. That girl is nothing but danger. She killed her own father, she tried to harm my wife ones. Please Martin, search her fast" I requests him.

"Don't worry brother, I will. You just take care of your family. Everything will be fine" He chipped to which I nodded trying to calm myself.

"I will talk to you later, Adrian. I need to go" He said to which I nodded and disconnects his call.

I sighed looking outside the window. Just when I thought everything is happening smoothly, this happened. I just hope Martin caught Victoria before she do something terrible.

Precap: Victoria in action.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

         Hope you liked the chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. And also do share the story with your friends.

                    Thank you! (❁´◡'❁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 783 36
They say if you love someone truly, you will always find your way back to them, no matter what life throws at youu. As flashbacks came into view, Ha...
240K 9.6K 25
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Highly Mature⚠️⚠️ She never wanted to marry him & He never wanted her to be his wife B...
529K 22.2K 81
[18+ audience] "Be mine." "F-for how long ?" I stuttered asking him bluntly. "Forever!" He mumbled and pecked my forehead sending me to cloud nine...
64.8K 2.6K 50
#68 in Romance (12/21/2017) What happens when you find you are pregnant on your wedding day and the man you are about to wed isn't the father but a r...