Always there for u(kaira)

Af anejamansi194

story of naira and kartik who will love her a lot.She is arrogant nd rude to the outside world, but to her ba... Mere

Introduction
Part 1(Meet)
Part 2(Feelings)
Part 3(Naira's soft side)
Part 4(His saviour)
Part 5(Care)
Part 6(Closeness)
Part 7(Togetherness)
Part 8(Surprise)
Part 9(Daydreaming)
Part 10(Sparks of love)
Part 11(Pampering)
Part 12(Realization)
Part 13(Kartik's past)
Part 14(Will u be mine forever)
Part 15(New beginning)
Part 16(Decision time)
Part 17(Quality time)
Part 18(Romantic morning)
Part 19(Hectic schedule)
Part 20(Will u marry me?)
Part 21(Sweet gestures)
Part 22(Just a day left)
Part 23(Calm before the storm)
Part 24(U r my baby)
Pls give ur valuable suggestions
Part 25(Pampering her)
Part 26(I'll take care of u baby)
Part 27(Urs forever)
Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)
Part 29(Tired)
Part 30
PROMO
Part 31(Mark me yours)
Part 32(Making out)
Part 33(Loving u)
Part 34(My lifeline)
Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)
Part 36(Toxic Silence)
Instagram stories??
Part 37(Long night of pain)
Part 39(Kartik drunk)
Name???
Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)
Part 41(Kartik missing)
Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)
Part 43(I'll protect u forever)
Part 44(Moving on)
Announcement
Part 45(Naira's Pain)
Part 46(Love making)
Part 47(My baby)
Part 48(Baby day)
Part 49(Tattoo)
Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)
Part 51(Apology)
Part 52(After 5 years)
Part 53(Soon to be parents)
Part 54(Twins)
Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)
Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)
Part 57(Baby shower)
Part 58(Welcoming twins)
PART 59(Naming ceremony)
Help plzz
Part 60(EPILOGUE)

Part 38(Reconciliation)

3.3K 151 12
Af anejamansi194

Hey guys,
               Hope u r liking my stories
...I hv recently started two more stories, so do read the introduction nd keep supporting...
So,let's begin with this chapter of the story....
___________________________________
The scene begins with kartik entering the room...the room was the same as he left the day before...just then he noticed naira's clothes lying on the floor...
He went to check in the bathroom
...there he saw her, under the cold shower, shivering nd sobbing...

He was shocked to see her below the shower in such a cold weather...he immediately went to switch off the button...naira looked at him nd started crying more...she was just wearing a white shirt, which was clinging onto her body...kartik picked her in his arms nd grabbed a towel from the stand...

Kartik could feel her body warm...
She was shivering badly...it was just 4 am nd the weather was too cold...kartik firstly made her sit on the chair, beside the bath tub nd removed the wet shirt off her body...she was shivering badly nd her teeths were cluttering...her eyes were red and swollen due to crying...he wiped her body nd tied  a towel wrapping her wet hair....

He too was in tears to see her vulnerable condition...she was crying vigorously nd he covering her with another towel, carried her in his arms...

He made her hair dry using the hair dryer...he then removed the towel off her body nd made her lie on the bed, covering her with a soft furry blanket...she was still crying...he too lied down nd took her in his arms...

KARTIK:(hugging her, providing her warmth) bss..bss...bss...shh...
Meri jaan...I m sorry...tumhare sath boht galat behave kr rha tha naa...tumhari koi galti nhi h...mene tumhe misunderstand kiya aur phir tumse baat krne ki jagah vaha se akela chla gya, yeh jaante hue bhi ki tum kitni tensed hogi mere liye...I m so sorry...pls meri galti ki saza khud ko mtt do...

Naira kept crying, snuggling into him...he knew she needed some time...he just patted her head nd made her sleep...she slept peacefully in his embrace...he wiped her tears nd kissed her forehead...

He too slept along with her...he woke up after an hour nd saw her snuggling into him...he hugged her tightly nd checked her temperature with the thermometer...it was better now...
He carefully got up from the bed nd took out a warm nightsuit for her...he laid her on his lap nd made her wear the night wear...

He kissed her forehead nd half laid on the bed, making her lie above him...she recognized him in sleep too nd hugged him tight...he too hugged her nd covered her with the blanket...she was completely lieing over him, with her head on his chest...he caressed her hair nd admired her for about an hour...

Now it was 6 am nd naira woke up to see herself completely on kartik...she saw kartik looking up at her...her eyes welled up nd she hugged kartik tightly, sobbing in his arms...kartik too reciprocated nd rubbed her back nd caressed her hair...

KARTIK: Nhi jaan...no more crying...pls mtt rou...I can't see u in tears...bss...bss..shh...shant ho jao...I m sorry...mene hurt kiya na tumhe...I m so sorry...

NAIRA:(cupping his face) I.. m..s.o
.rr.y...t.u.mha.ri...k.oi..g.al.ti...n.hi...
M.uj.he...t.u.mha.ra...k.hay.al...r.k.h.n.a..c.hahi.ye...tha...I...m..so.r.ry...
.me.ra..b.ch.aa...m.muj.he...r.ish.ab.h...k.e..l.iy.e...t.um.he...I.g.nor.e...n.hi...k.rna...c.ha.hi.ye..th.a...agr...k.al..t.um.he...k.uc.h...ho..j.ata..toh...m.ei...k.ya...k.rti...K.ka.r.ti.kk...

Kartik hugged naira tight nd caressed her hair...she took out her pain in his embrace...

KARTIK:(kissing her hair) bs..bss..
.shh...jaan...kuch nhi hua mujhe...
Tumhare hote hue tumhare baby ko kese kuch ho skta h...aur ismei tumhari koi galti nhi h...situation hi esi thi, but mei kal sach janne ke baad tumse gussa nhi tha...bss soch rha tha ki meine kitna galat smjha tumhe...isliye lost tha...tumhe hurt krne ka koi intention nhi tha mera....but kr diya na tumhe hurt...I m sorry...tum shower ke niche kyu bhigg rhi thi...pta h kitna fever tha tumhe...kuch ho jata toh...koi ese krta h kya...

NAIRA:(sitting beside him) Khud ko punish kr rhi thi...tumhe protect nhi kr payi mei...iss anjaan country mei akela chod diya na tumhe...sazaa de rhi thi khudko...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) Nhi tumhari koi galti nhi h...pls bhul jaate h naa iss sb ko...I promise abse chahe mei kitna bhi hurt kyu na hu, tumse dur nhi jaunga...
Rona hoga toh tumhari baahon mei rounga...pr tumhe khud se dur kbhi nhi hone dunga...hum hmesha sath rhenge...I love u so much nairu...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) I too promise...kbhi tumhe akela nhi chodungi...tumhe khud se dur nhi hone dungi...kbhi tumhe esa feel nhi hone dungi ki mei tumse pyar nhi krti...tumhe hmesha protect krungi...I love u too mera bacha...mera baby...mera kittu...

Kartik hugged naira nd lied his head on her chest...naira held him in her embrace nd caressed his hair...

NAIRA:(saw him looking at her breasts) duduu pina h mere bache ne...bhukhi lgi h...(asking him)

He nodded nd she lied on the bed, opening the buttons of her top...
She opened her arms, signaling him to come...he lied in her embrace nd naira put her nipple in his mouth...he started sucking it, playing with the other breast...

KARTIK:(removing it from his mouth, looking up at naira) kal ke liye sorry jaan...I always need ur milk...pr kal gussa tha aur hurt bhi...isliye mene vo sb...

NAIRA:(putting her nipple back into his mouth) no sorry...tumhe ne kaha na bhul jate h kal jo bhi hua...toh bss phir...ab tum apni tummy fill kro...mera baby...

Naira caressed his hair nd he drank her milk, making suckling sounds like babies do...he finished drinking nd hugged her tightly...

NAIRA: Mera chotu bachaa...bilkul bachyon wali  harkate h tumhari...(ruffling his hair)

KARTIK:(blushing) hnn toh tum hi toh khti ho ki mei tumhara phla bacha hu aur hmesha rhunga...phir harkate toh bachyon vali hi hogi naa...ab meri wifey mujhe itna pamper jo krti h...

NAIRA:(Kissing his forehead) hnn toh kyu na kru tumhe pamper mei...tum toh ho hi mera bachaa...
Mera chotu baby...meri jaan...

Kartik just snuggled more into her chest nd she chuckled at his cuteness...they both took bath together, making out in hot water for 2 hours nd then had breakfast,
feeding eachother lovingly...naira pampered him the whole day nd kartik totally became a baby in front of her....

EVENING:
NAIRA:(holding his hand) bacha...
Idhar aao...mei tumhe ready kr du...

KARTIK:(looking at the outfit) nairuu...yeh boht acha h...hum kisi party mei jaa rhe h kyaa...

NAIRA:(cupping his face, kissing his cheeks) umm...
Hum club jaa rhe h...enjoy krne...tum phle kbhi nhi gye naa...
I want u to try everything...pr agr tumhe acha na lge vaha pe toh hum vapis aa jayenge...okk baby...

KARTIK:(holding her palm in between his hands) Tum sath ho toh mei kahi bhi jane ko taiyar hu...ab chlo mujhe ready krdo...
(signaled her to lift him)

She picked him in her arms nd took him to the washroom to wash his face...she washed his face nd wiped with the towel...she then made him lie on the bed nd removed his clothes...she made him wear new clothes...he was looking very handsome...

                (Their outfits)

She herself got ready in a beautiful one piece dress...kartik got lost in her beauty...

NAIRA:(smouching his lips) kaha kho gye...chlo chla nhi h kyaa...

KARTIK:(coming out of his thoughts) Tum boht pretty lgg rhi ho...actually hott lgg rhi ho...bss tumhe dekhkr hi dil ki dhadkane tezz ho jati h...I love u nairu...I love u so much...

NAIRA: I love u too mera bacha...
Mera baby...chlo ab chle Mr kartik naira singhania...

He chuckled at this nd they went hand in hand to the club...

___________________________________
On the other hand, the same girl who wanted kartik for her lust got to know that they were going to the club...she made up a plan to kidnap him...

She was making out with the same guy nd he didn't knew about her motives...

GIRL: (picking the boy in her arms) aao baby...tumhe washroom jaana tha naa...toh mei akele kese jane dungi mere hubby ko...(he couldn't do anything but cry)...no bacha...no crying...kitna rote ho tum...chota bacha bhi itna nhi rota...ab esa toh h nahi ki mei tumhara rape kr rhi hu...husband ho tum mere...shaadi hui h hmari
...mujhe pura hakk h tumpe...kal hmari first anniversary h naa baby...kal hum phirse shaadi krenge...iss baar tum pure hosh mei hoge...(she held him captive nd married him when he was unconscious)...chlo pee kro baby...

She made him pee nd wiped his lower body...he was helpless so had to agree to her demands...

She then sat on the bed, making him lay in her lap...

BOY: Aaj itni jaldi kyu sona h...( scared of her)

GIRL: kyuki wifey ko kaam se bahr jana h...tum chinta mtt kro...
Apna promise yaad h mujhe...kuch nhi krungi kartik ke sath...after all tumhari behen ki khushiyan kese chin skti hu...usse uska bhai toh already chiin chuki hu...bechari...use lga ki uske mumma papa aur bhai ka accident hua tha ek saal phle...use kya pta ki uska bhai toh yaha mere pas h...(he started crying heavily)...Ohh baby..kya hua...apne mumma papa ki yaad aa gyi ya behen ki...tumhare mumma papa ko toh mene direct upar pohncha diya tumhari aankhon ke saamne...aur behen se toh mil nhi paoge kbhi bhi...

Kyuki mei esa hone nhi dungi...
Tum sirf mere ho...sirf mere...ab chlo chup ho jao mere baby hubby...ab yhi bulana pdega..after all mujhse 7 saal chote jo ho...but I love u so much darling...chlo good baby ki tarah so jao, vrna tumhe toh pta hi h mei kya kr skti hu(trying to blackmail him)

He got scared nd closed his eyes...
The girl patted her head nd caressed her naked body...he slept being scared of her...she smirked nd covered him with a bath robe
...she got ready nd left her villa, giving instructions to the guards...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter guys...hope u guys will like the upcoming twist...so the boy is actually naira's baby brother...he was 8 years younger than her...
Get ready for the upcoming twists
...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...

PRECAP: THE MYSTERIOUS GIRL DISGUISED IN THE CLUB, SERVING DRINK TO KARTIK...HE GOT DRUNK...WILL NAIRA BE ABLE TO SAVE HIM FROM THAT BITCH....

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

152K 8.3K 101
Love story of Aspiring Actor Kartik Goenka and his childhood bestie Naira Singhania after their forced marriage. Kartik suffers a heartbreak while Na...
113K 8.1K 54
Story of kartik nd naira, who are recently married...kartik's family will be good nd love naira like their own daughter, unlike the show...So it is j...
13.2K 787 29
Naira Singhania: A 25-year-old, she works as an interior designer. She's kind, independent, and a beautiful mother to a 9-month-old. She lives separa...
70.9K 4K 30
A Simpe Story on Kartik and Naira.. They are strangers but companions. They are poles apart but have to live together under the same roof. Will they...