how the hell do I tell him?

By johnmurphysgf

teen wolf season 4 oc x liam dunbar More

Welcome!
cast & playlist
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
new book and update!!
Teen Wolf movie update!!
The movie!!
great news!!!
Teen Wolf Movie!!!

chapter 11

199 4 2
By johnmurphysgf

"Ok you go on ahead Scott and I will catch up." Stiles says after we get out of the car. I walked inside the school and went to open my locker.

"Hey." Someone whispered at me. I looked around to find the voice. "Over here." My head snapped to the side to see Derek Hale.

"Hey Derek!" I waved at the older boy. "What are you-" he then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the boys locker room.

"I need your help. When Liam comes in just act scared." We make it in the locker room and he starts looking for something.

"Uh, Liam? Why Liam?" I asked.

"I just want to see how tough he is." Derek says grabbing a random stick. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

"I know." I smiled. Derek perked his head up, smiled at me then quickly turned his head to the side.

"He's coming." He grabbed my hand pulled me behind a wall. He pulled his claws out and gently placed his hand around my neck.

"What the hell? Where's my stick?" Liam muttered angrily.

"Remember. Act scared." Derek says.

"I got this." I smirked before Derek "roughly" yanked me out of our hiding spot.

"Is this yours?" Derek smirked.

"Stasia!" Liam yelled, his eyes turning a bright yellow.

"Liam." I quivered. Derek broke the stick and Liam charged at him. Derek nudged me to the ground as I dramatically made it look worse. I look up to see Derek holding Liam against the lockers.

"You're right— he is angry." Derek says as Scott came out from his hiding spot.

"This ones yours." Derek let Liam down and immediately held his hand out for me to grab on to. "Good job. Though the fall was a little too dramatic." Derek laughed.

"You said to act so I acted." I shrugged.

"Get to class you two." Scott chuckled at me.

"See you Derek." I waved as Liam dragged me out of the room.

"Did he hurt you? Are you ok?" Liam questioned.

"I'm fine. He'd never hurt me. He just wanted to see how fast you get angry." I explained.

"You know that guy?"

"Thats Derek Hale." I told him. "He told Scott all there is to know about being a werewolf. And now Scott will pass that on to you."

"Is he-" Liam started.

"Always that scary?" I finished. Liam nodded. "No. Well not to me." I smiled.

After school I was hanging out with Stiles and Scott by the jeep waiting for the scrimmage to start. Just then I heard my phone go off.

Front of the school. Liam's in trouble.- Mason

"Guys. Guys, Liam's in trouble." I said and I ran off. It took a few seconds for me to hear footsteps behind me. I see a bunch of boys in green jerseys laughing. Most likely at Liam.

"Liam! Hey! Are you ready?" He says not looking at me. I turn around. "Oh hello! Did you boys need need anything? Or did you get you needed by laughing at someone?" I say grabbing Liam's hand.

"Hey, whats up, prep students? Welcome to our little public high school! How you doing?" Stiles said holding his hand out for one of them to shake. When one of them doesn't, he continues. "That's a firm handshake you got there. Uh, we're very excited for the scrimmage tonight, uh, but let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there. All right, see you on the field!" Stiles starts rushing Liam, Scott and I inside. "Go! Yo, Anya!"

"I-ill be right in." I smile at them.

"Well hello there gorgeous." The front guy steps up. "I'm Brett. But you can call me anytime." He smirks.

"Look Liam has been through a lot in the past few days he doesn't need anything else on his shoulders." I say backing up from the boy.

"Well, uh, I've been having some problems as well." He looks down at his- "maybe you can help me too. You know like your helping Liam?" He steps closer. I stumble back and run off to find my brother. I make it to the boys locker room and hear grunting and...growling? I burst through the door to hear Stiles and see him and Scott holding Liam under the shower. Like Scott had done many times before to calm his anger.

"You calm yet?" I see Liam lock eyes with me and visibly calm down.

"Okay! Okay!" Liam shouted. I walked up to them and shut the water.

"That car you smashed... I thought you said it was your teacher's?" Scott asked.

"He was also my coach. He benched me for an entire season." Liam reluctantly answered.

"Oh Liam." I sighed and went to sit next to him. I grabbed a fresh towel and placed it on the ground.

"What did you do?" Scott says.

"I got a couple red cards..." Liam says shyly.

"Just a couple?" Stiles jests.

"Stiles." I scolded.

"You gotta be honest with us— what else happened?" Scott pressed. Liam looked at me and I gave him a warm smile.

"Nothing. I got kicked out of school. They sent me to a psychologist for an evaluation." Liam shrugs.

"What did they call it?" Scott asks gently. Liam looks to me again. I grabbed his hand and held it.

"Intermittent explosive disorder." Liam deflates.

" I.E.D? You're literally an I.E.D? Thats great. Thats-" Stiles started.

"Stiles!" I abruptly stood up.

"What? He literally gave powers to a walking time bomb." Stiles jumps back.

"That doesn't mean you can make fun of it at all. Sarcasm or not." I scolded.

"Guys!" Scott shouts.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Did they give you anything for it?" Scott continues.

"Risperdal. Its an antipsychotic." Liam explains.

"Oh, this just gets better..." Stiles mutters.

"Stiles!"

"But I don't take it-" Liam was cut off.

"Obviously!" Stiles interjected.

"Stiles, just stop!" I yelled.

"Hey." Liam reaches up and holds my hand. I looked down at him and sighed and smiled. "I can't play lacrosse on it though. It makes me too tired."

"Ok. I think you should bail out of the game. Tell coach your leg is still hurting." Scott stands up. Liam stands up fast.

"No! No. I can do this— especially if you're there." He says the last part looking at me. I smile and nodded.

"But Liam... this isn't just about the game we think whoever killed Demarco may have been on our team." Scott says.

"Who's Demarco?" Liam and I say at the same time.

"He's the one who brought the beer to the party? The guy who was beheaded, remember?" Stiles said.

"You know it's actually not ringing a bell." I tell him.

"We think the person who ordered the keg killed Demarco." Scott explained. Liam then looked off in confusion.

"Liam. You ok? Do you know anything?" I asked.

"I don't know who ordered the keg... but I know who paid for it." He said.

"Who?" I wondered.

"Garrett." He stated.

"Oh wow." I breathed.

"Just stay clear of him for now. And if he happens to say something to you guys just act normally." Scott says. Stiles holds his thumbs out and both juniors exit the room.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"I'm ok now that your here." Liam says. "Did anything happen with Brett? Did he say anything? Do anything?" He rushed out.

"No no." I say awkwardly.

"You sure?" He asked one more time.

"No. But I'll handle it." Liam needs nothing more to deal with. I think I can handle one horny teen.

"Ok." He says looking down. "But if you need any help-"

"I know where to find Scott." I giggled then walked out of the locker room.

"Ok- wait Scott? I-i can help too!" He runs after me.

Later that night was the scrimmage. Scott was on edge and Stiles was even jitterier than usual.

"Ok you two need to calm down." I say sternly. "Ok I'm gonna go and see Liam. Good luck!" I kissed both their cheeks.

Authors note!

Seeing No Way Home in two hours!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.5K 15
"π™³πšŽπš›πšŽπš” 𝚐𝚎𝚝'𝚜 πš”πš’πšπš—πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš πš‹πš’ πš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš—πš 𝚠𝚎 πšŒπšŠπš•πš• 𝚊 πšπš˜πšπšŠπš• πšœπšπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›?" ...
17.9K 587 13
β₯ π’‚π’‡π’“π’‚π’Šπ’… π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕, π’Š π’˜π’π’'𝒕 π’‡π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’šπ’π’– π’šπ’π’– π’”π’–π’„π’Œ, π’‚π’π’šπ’˜π’‚π’š teen wolf, s4-? liam dunbar x fem!oc Β©dunbarwp 20...
13.2K 508 7
❛ You had your heart on your sleeve the last time, Took it so seriously the last time ! ❜ samantha rojas, newly certified skeptic, thinks she's going...
9.3K 216 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...