Tsugikuni Twins Reincarnated...

By da_foxy

The stories of the Tsugikuni Twins were passed down onto generations of the Demon Slayer Corp. The twins have... More

Before you read
CHAPTER ONE - DEATH
CHAPTER TWO - REINCARNATED
CHAPTER THREE- I PROMISE I'LL BE BACK EARLY
CHAPTER FOUR - DEMON TURNED SIBLINGS
CHAPTER FIVE - TEMPLE DEMON
CHAPTER SIX - SPIRITS? GHOSTS?
CHAPTER SEVEN - HE WOKE UP, BUT WITH A KATANA?
CHAPTER EIGHT - THE FINALE SELECTION EXAM
CHAPTER NINE -FINALE SELECTION (PART 2)
CHAPTER TEN - GETTING THEIR NICHIRIN BLADES
CHAPTER ELEVEN - FIRST MISSION
CHAPTER TWELVE - FIRST MISSION (PART 2)
Chapter 13- Encounter with Muzan(again)
Chapter 14- The nice demons
Chapter 15- Tamayo and Yushiro
Chapter 16- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout
Chapter 17- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout part 2
Chapter 18- A demon who lied to herself
Chapter 19- Agatsuma Zenitsu
Chapter 20- Inside the house
Chapter 21- Book mark
Chapter 22- Searching for-
Chapter 23- My name is Tsugikuni Y-
Chapter 24- Village attack
Chapter 25- The hashiras
Chapter 26- Hashira meeting
Chapter 27- Nani da faquk
Chapter 28- The tale of the Tsugikuni slayers
Chapter 29- Demon turned Tsugikuni and Ukimi slayer
Chapter 30- Train mission
Chapter 31- Sweetly bitter dreams/memories
Chapter 32- Past or present
Chapter 33- Akaza
Chapter 34- Tsugikuni Yoriichi awaken and the strange demon Hizu
Chapter 35- The aftermath of a fiery battle
Chapter 36- Kyojuro is kinda like Senjuro in a way don't you think?
Chapter 37- Red light district arc start
Chapter 38- Red light district arc start pt.2
Thanksgiving special [Requested](I know I'm late)
Chapter 39- Sold
Chapter 40- Scouting information
Yoriichi + Michikatsu x reader(gender neutral) special [Requested]
Secret Santa [special]
Chapter 43- Battle of the flower district start
Chapter 44- Fighting the past connections
Chapter 45- Three speedy b*tches and Michikatsu
Chapter 46- O/Yoriichi to the rescue
Chapter 47- Red light district aftermath
Chapter 48- Upper moons meeting
Chapter 49- Go to the swordsmith village
Chapter 50- Hot spring encounter
Chapter 51- Mechanical doll
Chapter 52- Inheritance of the fallen
Just a quick ass announcement 4 2morrow
Chapter 53- Swordsmith village attack
Chapter 54- Swordsmith village attack (2)
Egg (blue spider lily) hunt [Easter special]
'The end' is near
Chapter 55- Swordsmith village attack (3)
Chapter 56- Swordsmith village arc end
Chapter 57- The slayer mark
Chapter 58- Hashira training
Chapter 59- The beginning of the last battle
Chapter 60 - The end
Re-writing this shit

Chapter 42- The oiran with 'hime' in her name

1.7K 33 19
By da_foxy

"Is there something you need Mieko-chan?" asked Hana.

"Can you take me somewhere? I wanna buy something." said Michikatsu.

"Of course. Let's go now."

The two walked out of the brothel, greeting the females in the Ukimi house passing by before Hana asked, "So what do you wanna buy?"

Michikatsu smiled and replied, "Can you take me to a jewellery store? I have a lot of money that I wanna spend." holding up a heavy pouch filled with money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Someone's coming again. This Ogimoto house is a troublesome bunch." said a female voice.

"Gugh." Makio tried to make a sound but her mouth was covered.

"If you make any noise, I'll crush your vocal cords!" warned the female voice.

'Weird. This feels weird. Is she in a bad situation right now? I can't tell. That room where Makio is, feels disgustingly weird.' thought Inosuke. Inosuke rushed to open the bedroom door but inside was no one, just a broken, messed up bedroom with slashes all over the walls. 'There's wind, but the window isn't open...the ceiling! It's definitely the demon! It's afternoon right now so it must've fled upwards!'  thought Inosuke grabbing a ramen bowl. 

"Hey you! I know you're there!" he threw the ramen bowl at the ceiling. "You're not getting away!" Inosuke ran through the halls.

'Where's it going?! Where's it running to?! Is it moving from the ceiling to the walls? Alright I'll punch it and drag it out! Here.'  Inosuke pulled his arm back to punch the wall, when a drunk man appeared.

"Oh, there's a cute girl over here." said the drunk man before getting punched by Inosuke.

"Kyaahhh!"

"She hit him!"

The ladies near them screamed.

'Damn it! I messed up! It escaped downwards! There it is! It's there! No it's there! No there! Damn it it's hard to sense anything!'  Inosuke looked around him.

"I lost sight of it dammit! Everything got in the way!" Inosuke grit his teeth.

[Meanwhile with Zenitsu at the Kyougoku house]

'I somehow lost sight of myself. I'm supposed to be looking for Uzui-san's wife Hinatsuru, but I can't do much about being really good at playing the shamisen and koto. But like, what now? I've been listening in the whole time but there's nothing about Hinatsuru-san. I've heard about the madam dying two days ago or something. So everyone's feeling very gloomy. Nobody's talking.'  thought Zenitsu wandering the halls.

"Take that!"

"I'm hungry."

"My ribbon isn't here."

"Is the hair dresser here?"

"Hic....hic."

"Hurry up now!"

Zenitsu started listening to the conversations in the house.

"A girl is crying! That's a big problem!" mumbled Zenitsu going to the direction the girl was crying.

"Wha-! What happened?! This room is all messed up!" Zenitsu asked the crying girl. "Ah a f-fight?! Are you ok?" he asked the girl on the ground. "Sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to get mad at you! Sorry." Zenitsu started apologising after the girl started crying again. "If you're worrying about something..."

Zenitsu suddenly felt a glare behind his back.

"What are you doing someone else's room?" glared a woman.

'It's the sound of a demon...'  gulped Zenitsu. 'A demon is behind me right now. This isn't a human sound. I didn't notice at all until it raised it's voice. How does this even happen? On top of that, isn't this an upper moon?! It's a horrible sound, but it's so quiet it scares me.'  thought Zenitsu.

"Hey, are you deaf?" asked the demon.

"W-Warabihime-oiran. That girl was the one who came yesterday or the day before so..." two girls behind the door stuttered, afraid.

"Huh? So what of it?" 'Warabihime' glared at the two girls.

"We're sorry for barging in! The room was a mess and a girl was crying." said Zenitsu.

"You're so ugly it makes me wanna barf. Wouldn't the world be better if you died? And what's with your head? It's pissing me off. True, the room is a total mess right now, and I told this girl to clean it up. " Warabihime grabbed the girl by her ear making the girl scream. "Shut up! Don't just scream! Clean the damn room!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I will do it right now! Please forgive me!" the girl cried.

Zenitsu grabbed Warabihime's arm that was dragging the crying girl by the ear.

"What's this?" questioned Warabihime.

"Get your hands off her!" Zenitsu glared at the demon.

Breath of the clock hand; Second form: Rewind* (I upgraded, this sounds better)

[A few nights a ago]

A few nights ago, the madam of the Kyougoku house confronted 'Warabihime' about all the girls going missing and how Warabihime had been bullying those girls to death only for the demon to retort and say how she was the reason why the Kyougoku house became famous. The Kyougoku madam then said a story about an oiran that was beautiful but mean. People deliberately added 'hime' to her name because she'd always tilt her head and glare when she was mad. The madam said that Warabihime wasn't human only to be killed.

Warabihime revealed her true form and wandered around on the roofs at night before entering a window where the demon king was sitting in.

"How are you doing?" asked Michael Jackso- I mean Muzan.

"Muzan-sama!" the demon replied.

"You have seem to have eaten quite a lot of humans. You've gotten a lot more stronger than before. That's good." Muzan smiled.

"Yes!" the demon girl immediately bowed down on the floor.

"But don't let your guard down. If things go too well you could get tripped up." warned Muzan.

"I will keep that in mind."

"There are some skilled people among the slayers like the hashira who will sense that there's a demon right away. But over here, anyone who lacks the power of a hashira can't tell the difference because we look like humans. They can, however, discern that there are things they don't understand, like blood types and disease strains. 'Daki'." Muzan stood up.

"Yes! Muzan-sama!" replied the demon.

"I have high hopes for you. You're more beautiful than anyone else. Strong enough to have buried seven hashiras. You'll become much much stronger, much much crueler. You're a special demon. Remember to bring me a male demon with golden eyes, a mark that wears purple. If you successfully bring him to me, I'll give you a higher spot up the ranks." said Muzan.

"Yes, Muzan-sama. I will bring him to you. Please excuse me." Daki left.

"Oi," a brown haired demon walked out the shadows, "'Katsu-niichan is Hizu and I's target. Keep your hands off." said Yuta.

"You think you have the power to go against me?" glared Muzan.

"I do. That's the reason why you haven't done anything no matter how much I disrespected you." retorted Yuta.

"You-"

"Don't touch that bastard Yoriichi either. The one to kill him will be no one else but me." and like that, Yuta left.

[On the same night at the Tokito house]

"Oi, Tanjiro, you there?" asked Michikatsu still in his disguise.

"Nii-chan? What are you doing here? We're supposed to be collecting information at different houses." said Tanjiro.

"I need a favour."

"Sure, what is it?" asked Tanjiro.

"Can you teach me...water breathing?"

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New character enter: 

name: Daki(demon name), Warabihime(fake name), Yatamahime(fake name),
Shiraume[former] (human name)

gender: female

current race: demon

relationships: Gyuutarou(older brother), unnamed mother

occupation: upper moon/oiran(disguise) 

affiliation: kizuki 12

rank: upper moon 6

demon blood art: flesh manipulation to obi/stashes 

history: Daki was born 113 years ago in the lower entertainment district where sick and formor oirans were left to rot and die since they were no longer wanted. Her mother was a substitute and gave birth to her older brother and her. When Ume(refering to her as this since this was before the human part of her died) was born, her mother hated her due to her hair colour and eyes(looks like her father) and tried to kill her. One day, her mother tried to cut Ume's hair off but her older brother became angry and went on a rampage, which made their mother distance herself from them. Ume was raised by her older brother, then their mother died from an illness name 'Ume' which she was named after. Ume had a beautiful face,  that when she smiled, she would be given things so they called her 'shiraume'. Hoping the two siblings could live a better life, the two of them were scouted in brothels at the red light district. Ume began receiving proper education, proper skills and fed the finest food while learning to become an oiran. Before Ume's training was completed, she already made a fortune from her beautiful face. Everything was going well until Ume pocked a samurai in the eye who was her customer, when he insulted her brother. She was burnt alive and left to die, and was discovered by her brother. The manager of the house she worked in along with the samurai, tried to kill both siblings, only for Ume's older brother to kill them. Her body was carried by her brother around town while he tried to look for help, but realised no one would help them. Douma, who was rank 6, found the siblings and pitying them, her offered to turn them into demons.

Damn that's not even the full story. If you want more of the past, when Gyuutarou is introduced, it will be in his history.

quote: "You humans are so miserable. No matter how hard you try, this is all you got. How unfortunate."  -Daki

anime debut: episode 34 (Idk where that is in s2) [partial appearance]
                             episode 36 [full appearance] 

manga debut: chapter 59 [partial appearance]
                              chapter 73 [full appearance]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tashio secret~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Douma was wandering to find geishas to eat when he offered to turn the siblings into demons

-Ume was probably as burnt as Armin

-Daki is 113 years old

________________________________________________________________________________
Hey everyone! There's a Christmas special chapter with just the siblings (including Yuta because I need some drama there) so if you're interested, just wait a while.

I hope you have/had an amazing Christmas.
If you don't celebrate then have a fantastic day/evening/night.
Stay safe, have fun, enjoy with.

Anime recommendation: World Trigger

Idiotic author-san/chan/kun/whatever is gonna go write the Christmas chapter now ✌ peace

See you guys next chapter! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 46 7
Humanity seems to be at a lost when demons begin to no longer be a simple folktale. With no hope, the sun no longer shines as bright, so a lone young...
611K 16.1K 37
Your brother always suggested you joined the demon slayer corps as it was a thing passed down your family line. Of course like any normal human, you...
31.8K 892 74
The Kamado siblings are just like any other set of siblings. The level-headed eldest sister, the workhorse second-eldest brother, and the loveable yo...
151K 3.1K 56
Y/N Tsugikuni. A demon slayer who was living a average life hunting demons until he met Upper Moon one in an unexpected encounter had his life change...