Can you stay-- Taekook-kookv

Oleh xxvall0

Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." J... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (m)
Chapter 24 (m)
Chapter 25 (m)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ending note
NEW BOOKS

Chapter 7

823 31 0
Oleh xxvall0

Taehyung wakes up Saturday morning, the day after the concert, still exhausted from staying up later than he planned. He went to the bathroom to clean himself up, and planned to rest a bit more, that is until he hears Jimin walking around the kitchen, so he heads there himself.

"Jimin, WHAT ARE YOU DOING! Why is the flour on the floor? And the butter in the sink?.. Is that syrup on the ceiling?!" He started yelling at the current state of his kitchen.

"I'm making pancakes." Jimin says sweetly.

"And that means using everything in the cupboards, why is the hot sauce out?" Tae picks up the bottle on the counter next to the syrup,then sets it back down in disgust.

"Maybe I like it, why you judging?" Jimin snaps back. "Why can't you start the morning with a, 'Hey my favorite person in the whole world, I love you, good morning'."

"Because I am not a weirdo" Taehyung blows a kiss and sits on the stool next to his easel, "I guess I should finish my painting. Since I didn't get to yesterday night." Jimin glares at Tae for a moment before speaking,

"Hey now, if I didn't take you with me, you wouldn't have met your future baby daddy, Jungkook." Jimin says while actually pouring hot sauce on his plate.

"Ew, stop. That's gross."

"Don't bump it till you try it," Jimin takes a bite and his face turns immediately, almost throws up right on the spot. He spits his food into the garbage and looks back at Tae. 'I told you so', written all over his face. "Okay, Yoongi is paying for that, why would he say that it tastes good?."

"He probably was messing with you." Taehyung says, rolling his eyes to Jimin's gullible personality.

"Well, now he doesn't get this fat ass." Jimin replies, turning and points to his butt. Tae laughs while shaking his head.

"You and I both know, you're gonna let him hit that," He contradicts.

"Let me act pure for like 2 seconds." Jimin jokingly pleads before sitting next to Taehyung on the other stool. "So, what's next with the painting?"

"I don't know, something was missing before, but I think I have an idea of what to do." Taehyung answers while picking up a brush. He begins working on the man in the illustration, creating a more muscular-toned outline to the existing body. Additionally, he picked up a color of a deep brown, making the shaggy hair darker. Jimin looks at the painting for a moment, and a smile peeks through.

"That looks an awful lot like Jungkook." Jimin blurts out. Taehyung gives a dirty look back at him.

"No it doesn't, go sit on the couch, stop hovering over me." The blonde directs.

Jimin just lifts his arms in surrender and walks to the couch, starting to text with Yoongi again.
.

All Jimin was doing now was giggling loudly. Texting the man of his dreams while Taehyung was trying to focus on the almost finished painting.

"Can you shut your gay ass up?" Taehyung shouts over to the laughing boy on his couch. "I'm trying to focus here."

"Me too! On my future husband." Jimin comes back. "And I can see you are focusing on yours too."

"Jimin, didn't I tell you to shut up about Jungkook... I still don't even know why he posted the selfie with me, let alone took it. So stop saying he is my baby daddy or husband. We don't know each other, We are complete strangers."

"Then get to know him." Jimin offered, "I'm getting closer with Yoongi, maybe you and Jungkook could get to know each other too... I could ask Yoongi for his number."

"No I don't need it, I don't want to. He probably has a busy schedule anyways."

________________________

——————
(jimin)

Taehyung was now home alone having Jimin leave a while ago, so he could finally work in peace. But something didn't allow him to concentrate.... He had Jungkook's number now, and with it he could ask why he posted the photo of them together. The idea swirled around in his mind for a while, then he got a notification on his phone.

———————

Could it really be that simple? Was it just a photo without meaning? Random pixels organized on a screen. If it was simple, why did Taehyung want to text Jungkook so badly about it? Why did this picture keep him up all night? Why can't he get the thought of Jungkook's hands touching him, off of his mind?

It did mean something, and Taehyung needed to know what that 'something' could mean to the idol.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

111K 5.6K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
283K 9.5K 42
"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing him away, he harshly hit his hand on the...
576K 24.9K 57
"Hyung, that boy is making me feel things" Jungkook said when they stepped outside into the cold air. "I know me too. He's fucking adorable, and does...
22.6K 683 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...