Handcuffed To My Bully | Larr...

By hazxlouforever112

"What will it take for you to stop and actually pay attention?!" "Get down on your knees for me, baby" OR Lou... More

Prologue/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End

Chapter 34

4.6K 175 347
By hazxlouforever112

Happy new year babes! Hope you have a happy year to come <3

Enjoy :) xx

-

Now Friday, Louis got a call back from the bar during his dinner at Holly's house the pervious night. The manager, requested Louis come in around noon tomorrow-which is today.

Louis wore his best clothers, or atleast the ones that he looks his best in, and didn't have any holes in. In the end, he wore a white oversized tanktop ,that showed off all his arm tattoos, regular black jeans with white shoes. Louis finished it all up with sunglasses and a cap.

Once fully dressed, he left without having breakfast and ran off, somehow managing to arrive five minutes late. Alice gave him a smile and directed him to her boss' office. He thanked her and went in.

Oh boy.

"Hello, you're Louis Tomlinson, right?" A middle aged woman said, looking through some papers, glancing at Louis.

"Yes, Miss." He said and closed her door, sitting down in the chair infront of her.

The woman gave Louis quite a uneasy feeling. Something about her just screamed weird and unsettling, but maybe it was because she's very quiet. A little too quite in Louis' opinion.

Louis doesn't dislike quiet people, but there really is something about this lady that just put him off. It didn't necessarily have to be because of her lack of communication, but she just gave off the vibe that she didn't really care about what she's doing, or where she's at.

"Young man, are you listening too me?" She asked, raising one of her eyebrows. "Yeah, I am. Sorry for spacing out."

She didn't even seem fazed nor concerned. She just rolled her eyes and started asking him a bunch of random questions.

By the end Louis was beyond uncomfortable at this point. She kept picking at his age, which was reasonable, but the way she spoke and brought it up just made him insecure in a way.

Louis made a big mistake telling her why he needs this job, because everytime she mentioned him being seventeen, she would always make a joke about how poor he is, and most of the times it was a really rude and poor joke as well.

Louis wasn't sure if he wanted to work here or not now.

"Alright, I think I've heard enough. I'll give you a job here, but you have to promise to never say your actual age."

Louis thanked her, she replied by saying that he can start now by helping Alice get the place ready for tonight.

Louis once again thanked her before walking out.

"So, did you get the job?" Louis nodded and Alice squealed. Louis found it a little odd how happy she was for him getting the job-maybe she's just happy to have some company now? That's the conclusion he came up with and he plans to stick to is.

"Well then, you can help me by wiping down the tables." She handed him a box of wipes, starting up a decent conversation.

Maybe Louis could enjoy working here after all.

-

Coming down to the end of the day-last few drops of light fading away, Alice said that she's heading off.

"You're leaving already?"

"Yeah, my girlfriend is in town for her brother's wedding, and I'm going to her house for dinner at her house to meet her parents and brother."

"Oh okay, how long have you been dating?"

"Pretty long actually, five years." Louis gave her a suprised look. "And you're just meeting her family?"

"Hey, don't judge. She only came out last year and she's been busy with college."

Louis teased her a bit more before she finally flipped him off and left, wishing him luck to take care of the bar by himself.

It wasn't that big of the deal to Louis, he's used to it.

So while Louis is serving beers at the bar and handling customers, Alice is driving herself to a nice homemade dinner with her partner on the phone.

"Are you almost here? I'm so excited for you to meet everyone!"

"I am Gemma, relax yeah? I'm infront baby."

Gemma ran to her window and grinned when she saw Alice's car pulling in, telling her to come on in and hung up. She watched Alice gather all her belongings, a silly smile-eyes full of love and fondness, all tied together with a blush on her face.

Yep, Gemma is definitely inlove with Alice.

So inlove that she didn't notice Harry knocking on the door and coming in.

"Is your girlfriend here yet?"

"Yep, she should be ringing the doorbell any minute now." Harry nodded and sighed a quietly, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

He's miserable, and in pain.

It's so unfair.

Gemma gets to have her girlfriend over, yet he's stuck in a marriage that he doesn't want. The person he truly wants is god knows where, and not showing up to school. He hasn't seen his beautiful face since he moved out, and Harry's ready to snap.

He's never been this jealous of Gemma before. He fucking hates this.

Before Gemma notices his petty tears, he quickly turns himself around and walks out of her room-head hung low, and practically dragging himself out of the room.

Gemma of course didn't really find it odd since that was Harry's normal behaviour, so she thought nothing off it and proceeded downstairs to welcome Alice.

"Baby!" Gemma yells loudly, making Harry cringe a little from the staircase.

Harry could tell this is going to be a long night.

-

Last night was a blur to Harry after dinner. The last thing he remembers is walking himself to his old room and crying, that's all.

Harry may have underestimated how tired he is, because just as he opened his eyes, he's ready to close them back again. He really should get out of bed, but on the other hand, his bed is his only comfort, and he didn't really have a reason to get up, honestly.

His parents are working on a project for a one of Mr. Lynch's business arrangements, and Gemma would probably be at her girlfriend's house or something.

Chuckling to himself a little, Harry starts recalling Gemma coming out. She came out to him literally as he walked through his parent's house yesterday afternoon.

She wasted no time tell him about her sexuality, saying that she's bisexual and came out to their parents one year ago-but was too scared to tell Harry since she was aware of his homophobic behaviour. Of course he asked what made her change her mind, and she explained how tired she was of hiding it. Gemma said that if Harry didn't accept her, she would have to live with it, but hope that he'd grow use to the idea.

One of the takeaway Harry got from that is that Robin and Anne aren't homophobic as he thought.

Harry wanted to ask her about that, but Alice called and Gemma just tunned him out.

Oh well, he can always ask her later.

Deciding to go sleep in a bit longer, Harry turned to his other side and closed his eyes, allowing the drowsy feeling to take control and knock him out.

It didn't last long though.

Gemma came and knocked on his bedroom door just a half hour later. Tiredly, Harry got out of bed and unlocked his door, glaring at his sister and asking what she wanted.

He couldn't even look at her. He envied her freedom, and wanted to yell at Gemma-scream and kick at her for having everything that he desperately wished to have. He hated himself more than ever right now.

Gemma is too kind to ever have a bad thought about. Harry feels horrible for thinking ill off his sister.

"It's 12pm. Shouldn't you out of bed by now?"

"I don't have school, or anything to do, so no."

"So you're free, basically?" Harry nodded and asked what she wanted from him. "I say we go out and have a brother and sister day. We haven't hung out in a while, I miss you."

Harry rolled his eyes. "I'll pass, thanks." Gemma pouted and begged him, knowing that if she annoyed Harry enough he'll give in.

She's right. "Fine, we can go to the mall. But I need twenty minutes to get ready." Harry groaned out, questioning if he's really ready to get out of the house.

Gemma thanked him with a hug and rushed downstairs to make them lunch.

Harry had to fight himself to start his morning routine. Something simple as choosing out what to wear seemed impossible, his bed looked so tempting, but Harry had to remind himself that sulking over Louis isn't healthy, nor right.

Louis probably doesn't miss him. He hasn't made an effort to show to school, nor to see him at his house. 

It's clear now to Harry that Louis is nothing but a liar. And he was dumb enough to believe Louis.

Breaking down for the first time today, Harry fell down to his knees, sobbing his eyes out. He wasn't crying just because of a broken heart, but more for the anger he feels. The lying and betrayal Louis did-how could Louis just leave him like that? Harry thought he meant something to Louis, guess he's wrong.

Suddenly, whatever little happiness he had washed away.

He knows he's too attached to Louis, but he can't help himself but feel so lost without him.

So, with nobody there to hug him and reassure him that their there for him, Harry hugged himself and cried. That's all he could do. Cry.

Pathetic.

"Harry! Are you ready?" Gemma asked from the other side of the door. She knocked after getting no response, confused.

Hearing Gemma's voice made Harry's blood boil. He didn't want to be anywhere near her right now, he wanted her to go away and let him be. He'll sob for hours at a time, and eventually physically not be able to cry anymore, so he'll stop.

That's what he wanted to do.

"Harry? What's taking so long?"

"Just go Gemma. I'm not in the mood to go, ask Brianna to go with you or something."

"No. I want to hang out with my baby brother, not anyone else." Gemma responded a bit sadly. She really wanted to hang out with Harry today-did she do something wrong?

"Please Gemma, just let me be." Harry's voice cracked at the end, following a loud sniffle. That made alarm bell ring for Gemma.

She walked into Harry's room a beat later, heart breaking seeing Harry sitting on the floor crying. She got him off the ground and on the bed, hugging him tightly.

"What's wrong, Harry?"

Even though Harry is always down and sad, Gemma's never really seen him break down like this. Normally he'll just sulk and go into his bedroom, never cry from what she's seen.

Harry didn't give a verbal response, only a heavy sob. He buried his face into Gemma's sweater, tears dripping onto the fabric until fully soaked.

Gemma comforted Harry as best to her ability, but it clearly wasn't enough. Harry's cries weren't stopping, only getting stronger.

"Hazza, you need to stop crying." Gemma whispered, restricting herself from crying as well.

"Tell me what's wrong, we can talk it out."

With encouraging words from Gemma, and a few breathing exercises, Harry eventaully calmed down. Thankfully.

Gemma wiped the remaining tears on Harry's face, kissing him on the cheeks and giving him one last hug before asking what's wrong again.

"I want to tell you, I do. But I'm not sure how I can-it's far too complicated."

"Just break it down, explain the best you can and I'll fill in the blanks." Harry smiled and hugged her again, physically shaking.

After letting his sister go, Harry told Gemma everything. Going into details about how he felt about the project, as well as Louis.

Gemma couldn't be more stunned. Who wouldn't be, though?

After him coming out to Gemma, Harry built up the courage to tell Gemma how he truly felt about his engagement.

"If you're so unhappy, why not just talk to dad and mom? They'll sort things out." Harry scoffed and asked her is she's being serious.

"Of course I'm being serious, why would you ask that?"

Then it hit Harry. Gemma's basically the golden child. She's been living a luxurious life all this time. With Harry being neglected all his life, Gemma's been partying, going out and having fun.

Now that Harry's actually thought about it, their parents have always put a divider between the two of them. Harry's always been left in the dark, and being a young kid and having the impression that her brother likes to hide away in his room and be shy-plus purposely leaving out of family gatherings and always lying so Gemma won't question Harry's no-show behaviour, Gemma really couldn't piece together what was really gone.

Other than those, their parents had other sneaky methods to hide their neglect to Harry.

"Oh my...Harry." Gemma couldn't even find words to speak. She had no clue that all this was happening-she always assumed Harry was just really introverted and moody.

Gemma began to apologize, but Harry shushed her. "You had no idea what was going on, what could you have done?"

"Taken notice, and paid closer attention." Harry gave her a weak smile and reassured that it was fine, and that he felt alot better after talking things out.

It w asn't exactly the truth, but it wasn't a lie either.

Gemma grinned a little, hugging Harry and tell him that they didn't have to go out and that they could just stay inside if he wanted.

Harry agreed.

"Would you be okay if I paid Alice a visit at work, though? I packed her lunch and she doesn't have anything to eat."

"I guess, but let's not take too long though, okay?" Gemma thanked him and told him to get dressed-hugging him and walking out once Harry assured her that he's fine.

"It's going to be okay-I'm going to be okay."

-

"Gemma's taking forever."

Harry complained to himself, sighing loudly and checking the time once more. She's been inside for almost ten minutes-she said she'd only take one.

Harry doesn't usually like to explore unfamilar places on his own, but Gemma's taking really long. Thinking it throughly, Harry decides to come out and check on her.

Quickly he gets himself out of the car and enters the building, cringing at the smell of rum and the bright lights. He walked more into the bar/strip club, and found Gemma snogging Alice behind the counter.

"Uh..sorry to uh...interrupt, but could we please uh, go?" Gemma pulled away and blushed in embrassment.

"Sure hazza-I'll see you at the wedding, Alice." She nodded and wished her off.

"Oh wait." Gemma said suddenly, turning to Alice. "Didn't you say you have something for me?"

"Oh yes! I'll be right back." She said and hurried off to the back. Harry gave Gemma a questioning look whom just shrugged it off.

Harry started teasing Gemma to pass some time, not in a mean way, of course.

Eventually Harry grew bored and made  a few snarky comments before stopping, just as Alice arrived back with a book in her hand.

It a book that Gemma's been wanting for a long time, apparently. Harry found it a bit amusing how excited Gemma is for a book, but then again Gemma's been a book worm since she could read.

"How did you get this?! I tried to get one but the bookstore was sold out!"

"Well I ordered it and saved up enough tips to get you it. Do you like it?"

"Of course! Alice I love you!" They kissed and Harry smiled a little, heart sinking, but still happy for his sister.

"Jeez, why is it so bright in here?"

A voice spoke up. Harry turned around quickly-recognizing the masculine voice.

"Louis?" As on command, Louis' eyes landed on Harry.

Neither of them said or did anything-both in too much shock.

Louis didn't even realize that he was crying until Harry pointed it out. Louis wiped his tear away and ran into Harry's arms, leaping into them and hugging him as tightly as he could.

Harry didn't care that Gemma's watching him, he pulled Louis off and kissed him.

Louis-whose oblivious to Gemma and Alice-kissed back just as eagerly. Both of their tears mixing in with their saliva-tongues swirling in eachother's mouth and Louis being pressed against a wall.

Still kissing, Harry choked out a sob and smiled. Neither him nor Louis could believe that the other is here right now-their hearts physically not being able to handle the level of excitment both of these boys are experiencing.

"I missed you so fucking much, Louis." Harry pulled away and whispered into  his ears, hugging him tightly-nose buried into the crook of his neck and inhaling Louis' sent.

"I missed you too, love." Louis whispered back, hands going under Harry's t-shirt to feel his skin-fingers grazing harshly against it which sent shivers to both of them.

Just hugging and touching eachother made them cry harder. Their touches felt like fire to the other-it's addictive, and both of them wanted more.

"Uh..baby, do you know what's going on?" Alice asked with wide eyes, mouth gaping a little.

Gemma nodded with a smile. "Their finally back together."

--

Hii! I really hope you enjoyed :)

Sadly, this book only has a few chapters left :( maybe 10-20? If that, but probably around ten :(

I really do hope you all enjoy though :) let me know what you think <3

ilygsm
-Nir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.5K 50
"I have a girlfriend you know" he mumbled between kisses against my neck. "I didn't ask Lewis." I replied using the name I know he hates. Harry's lif...
346K 24.2K 19
"Who the hell are you and why are you in my house?" The beautiful man with the perfect teeth smiled and stuck out his manicured hand for Louis to sha...
1M 52K 23
[Complete] Louis brings a new item everyday to the local homeless boy. Little does he know.. falling in love with him is inevitable. Highest Ranking...
1.1M 48.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC