Fields of Gold (MYG)✔️

By AmandaAcheron

MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be... More

Author's Note
~Five years into the Future~
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, etc etc etc
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
34+35
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
~Epilogue~

Part 64

361 28 0
By AmandaAcheron

Having Hobi in the penthouse was like having a bright shining star around all the time. But you thought you understood the reason why Yoongi and Hobi worked so well together by the afternoon of the second day.

For every glum Yoongi moment, there was an equal moment of Hobi sunshine. And for those rare Yoongi full body laughs, there was an equally rare Hoseok frown. The working relationship between the guys was so tight that you understood why SOPE was such a popular fanfic, you were right next to it, and you were still surprised by how in sync they could be with each other. It just made you aspire to learn more about Yoongi until you two could move that way as well, but Hobi did have that near fifteen-year lead on your time with Yoongi.

The film schedule had loosened enough for you to be able to convince Jason and the PA to move more of Yoongi's shots into next week after Hobi had left again and you were able to surprise the guys with Yoongi's time off. Hoseok was excited to have more time with Yoongi in the studio, but Yoongi gave you the eyeball until you reluctantly admitted that you might have scheduled him into a mini hell week next week to get the time. He laughed at your dismay and hugged you tight.

"Thank you Babygirl for helping me get this time with my Hoba," he said, and your heart was lightened to hear the joy in his voice when he said it. Even though he and Hobi immediately buried themselves in the studio, it was still a good feeling to see Yoongi so excited about working the tracks with Hobi again.

You spent more time in your office, wrapping up your own work projects. You were trying to figure out a good spot to be able to give your boss your two weeks' notice but your schedule for May was nearly as tight as Yoongi's was for the summer. You worried a bit about how that was going to affect your boss, because he was really a great person, but you knew it was necessary.

The next afternoon, you were trying to figure out how many basic "how to do XYZ" process docs you were going to want to write for your boss for your job when Hoseok popped his head into your office.

"Hey (Y/N)," he said and walked over to the couch to sit, moving Yoongi's pile of stuff to the side. As he sat down though, he turned to look at what he moved aside and laughed.

"He's here too, isn't he? Just like you're in the studio," he said as he looked back at you.

You smiled and nodded.

"Sometimes I work better just being around him," you explained, and Hoseok smiled to hear it.

"Tae said you had your own studio code as well," questioned Hobi and you nodded again.

"And that's your ARMY bomb on the studio desk," he asked, and you laughed at the memory. You explained the mini concert to Hobi and he laughed. Then paused suddenly and tilted his head and looked at you again.

"That's who that is," he mumbled and looked at you again.

"That's your voice on Jimin's track isn't it," he said, and you felt the blush in your cheeks rise up. You nodded slowly and he clapped his hands and laughed in delight.

"I asked Tae when I heard it and he said it was a state secret and wouldn't talk about it anymore, but Jimin said it was our new backup singer," said Hobi.

You twisted your mouth at his words. You owed Tae a new crate of bubble bath for his service, but that Jimin.... he was going to be in trouble when you saw him next.

Hobi saw your face and started to giggle.

"Aww come on (Y/N)ie it wasn't that terrible of an experience was it?" he asked and you started to answer before you paused.

Sucking in your cheeks, you ran your tongue over teeth. Motherf....

"Hobi," you asked all smiles and politeness, waiting until he stopped giggling before continuing. "Hobissi, how did you happen to hear that track?" You asked eyes wide and innocent.

Hoseok stopped laughing and stared at you.

"Oh, that's good," he said. "You watched Jimin, and Yoongi make that face didn't you," and you frowned some more.

"I'm sorry to tell you (Y/N) that Jimin played the track for us the last time he got together. You were in another meeting so you couldn't join the call remember," and you did remember the week you weren't on the call. Yoongi however hadn't mentioned it, and that made your frown harder.

"Awww (Y/N) don't be mad at Yoongihyung," said Hobi. "That's why I came in here anyways, Yoongiah said you'd know how to contact that backup singer and he was thinking that a backing vocal in some spots would help one of my tracks," he finished, and you closed your eyes for a second before responding.

You heard a noise in the hallway and looked up to see the man himself standing in the doorway smirking slightly.

"Were you able to contact the backup singer Babygirl," he teased, and your frown deepened.

"No Yoongi, I was not," you said, and he raised his eyebrows. "I heard she threw herself off the roof in embarrassment at the idea that people besides the people she had sworn to secrecy had heard her sing," you said, and Yoongi started to laugh.

"I keep telling you, you weren't offkey Jagiya," he said and walked into the office to pull you out of your chair and into his arms. You were determined to pout some more at the idea that more people had heard your awful voice and had started to plan Jimin's demise when Hobi's laughter reached your ears.

Turning in Yoongi's arms, you watched Hoseok stand up from the couch. Reaching out one long arm, he clapped Yoongi on the shoulder once.

"Jimin was right, there's no ghost of Subin here," he said, and you tilted your head in confusion. Hobi turned from Yoongi to look at you.

"Noona, if you could please help us out I would appreciate it very much, but if it's too much trouble I don't mind waiting until I get the track back to Korea," he said, and you sighed. When he put it like that, it was just petty of you to tell him no.

You frowned once more for form before smiling at Hoseok.

"If you really think it would help Hoseoknim, I would be happy to assist you with your track," you said and bowed.

Hobi frowned and looked at Yoongi.

"Oh man she went all formal again, you fix this," he said to Yoongi and then bolted out of the office and back down the hall to the studio.

You accidentally giggled when he left, and Yoongi turned you in his arms and tapped his foot waiting.

"You'll help us out Babygirl," he asked smoothing away the hair from your forehead and tucking it behind your ears.

You sighed and nodded once.

"If you want to hear my dying frog voice again," you started, and Yoongi leaned over to kiss you and cut you off.

"I do," he said, and you smiled to hear those words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 935 19
***Book 2 of BTS Delululand Series*** First Place Winner for Short Story Category (Dancing Daffodils Literary Contest 2023) After finding out that yo...
11.2K 1K 59
You kept walking without looking back. Your shoulders were slightly shaking because you tried to hold your tears. Yoongi followed you quietly. You un...
179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...
371K 15.7K 59
"You don't understand!" Shouted out Jimin in frustration while a soft pant left his lips as the boy stopped right in his tracks to rest at the trunk...