✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

By Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... More

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Seventy✾

9.9K 737 317
By Novellafanfics

(Takemichi's P. O. V.)

Just now, Hiroki-kun's expression changed a bit. "Enough about me," he smiled. "Tell me about you, Takemichi-kun. How have you been?" he asks. "I'm alright, things are normal like always," I chuckled. Hopefully, he bought the act. "Same here," he chuckles. Then, a phone ringtone suddenly chimed, it was Hiroki-kun's.

"Let me take this for a moment," he said, then stood up from his seat. "Sure, take your time," I replied as Hiroki-kun began walking away to answer his call. I took a deep sip on my cup of beer to feel refreshed one more time. The ice cubes always make the beer better. I was about to drift off from another deep thought while Hiroki-kun was away, but the news on the TV got my attention.

"This year 2018, one of the most famous family clans in all of Japan has finally announced their next heir!" the lady on the TV announced. "The Hiroki clan of Japan has now publicly announced of their one and only daughter, Cassandra Hiroki to be the next heir to take over the family name!" The screen instantly switched into a video footage of a white-haired woman with red eyes, together with a blonde-haired man with violet eyes, and in the middle, stood a little girl with white hair and violet eyes.

Hold on, isn't that Hiroki-kun's mother? His mother was Akari Hiroki, and that's exactly the same woman on the TV. But who's that little girl?
I've never seen her before nor heard of her. But if she's the new heir, then that makes her as Hiroki-kun's little sis-

"Sorry if I made you wait," Hiroki-kun suddenly came back as he scratched the back of his neck before sitting back on his seat in front of me. "Something the matter?" he asks. "Ne, Hiroki-kun..." I pointed towards the TV that's placed above the counter. "That girl... She's your sister, right?" I ask, kinda shock since this is my first time hearing about this. He quirked a brow at me, then looked over at the TV screen.

"Ah," that's the first reaction he did. "Yeah, Cassandra is technically my half-sister," his smile was faint while averting his gaze at me. "That's surprising," I started to make the tension a bit less heavy. "I didn't know you had a little sister," I said. "Yeah, it goes for Cassandra too," he said quietly. "Eh?" what does he mean by that?

"I left my family by the time I turned 18 and became dependent on my own." He stated, "Cassandra was already born at that time, and she was still a baby." Hiroki-kun smiled earnestly this time. He probably loves his little sister so much. "You two must be very close then, huh," I smiled. Then out of nowhere is expression turned cold again.

This future self of Hiroki-kun is more complicated than his younger self. "She obviously doesn't remember my face," he said before pouring in some beer inside his cup. "Why?" I ask. "I didn't come back once I left my family," he said softly before taking a sip on his cup. "So... You haven't visited your parents nor your sister since then?" What's exactly going on with Hiroki-kun? I thought his future was fine since he's alive and is doing well with the Hanmas.

He shook his head, "It's better this way," he muttered. "But... Why? Don't you want to see her face at least once?" I question. He went silent for a moment before answering. "Her face..." he muttered.

"Seeing her face just annoys me," he scoffed. His red eyes turned darker than before. No way, is this really the Hiroki-kun I know?
The Hiroki-kun from 12 years ago always cares for his friends, especially the Hanmas. They were important to him, he kept talking about them and treated them like family. Why? Why is the Hiroki-kun I'm looking at now is... Different?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

(3rd P. O. V.)

After a few more drinks here and there, and a few more cheers to patch things up on the small occasion. Tadashi told Takemichi that he had something to show him, something rather important. They returned to the car as Talemichi fastened his seatbelt, sitting on the front seat next to Tadashi. The unsettling feeling Takemichi has towards Tadashi is still there, but he won't show it.

It made him worried, yet it also made him somehow relieved. He's relieved that one of his friends is still alive and having a good life, but it worries him if it changed something with his friend. And Takemichi doesn't seem to like it. The ride was rather peaceful despite the slightly awkward feeling between the two.

The silence was bearable every passing minute, and there doesn't seem to be any dangers in the road ahead. During the ride, Takemichi was stuck in bewilderment. The things about Mikey, Toman, Tenjiku, Black Dragons, and especially, Izana Kurokawa.
'Just who is that guy?' Takemichi pondered to himself the hundredth time. While he was still in deep thought, the car suddenly stopped.

Takemichi woke up from his train of thoughts, then looked around outside. They were parked in front of a cafe, a cute one. The small building was colored with pastel pink and white, the perfect match for an aesthetic cute theme. The roof was white, while the walls were painted pink. There were a few people inside, smiling and enjoying the food the cafe served.

"I'm just gonna buy something over there real quick," Tadashi said as he pushed the door open on his seat. "Sure, I'll wait here," Takemichi said as Tadashi gave him a small thanks before heading towards the cafe. Takemichi wondered on why would Tadashi go here. Maybe he's interested in sweets?
Yeah, that must be it. I often see him eating Shiori-chan's cake during meetings, Takemichi thought.

Takemichi stayed in the car, waiting for Tadashi to come back, and after 9-10 minutes, he finally came out of the cafe. "Did I make you wait for too long?" Tadashi asks with a chuckle as he stepped inside the car with a paper bag in his hand. "No, not at all," Takemichi shook his head. "Then, off we go," Tadashi gushed before he drove towards their destination.

They were heading to the outskirts of the city. Entering the heavy green forest as they drove on the muddy road. It was very dark out, that's for sure. But there were torches attached to the branches of the trees on their pathway. Lighting up the dark road ahead of them, also showing them which direction to take. "Where exactly are we going, Hiroki-kun?" Takemichi ask.

"You'll find out soon enough," Tadashi replied. That was all he said, no more other specifications on where they are going. Takemichi was starting to get impatient and nervous at the same time. He never went out to the outskirts of the city before. In fact, this is actually the first time. So being in a place that he isn't familiar with is giving him a very cautious feeling inside his gut.

Takemichi gulped, but not too loud to make a noise for Tadashi to hear. Unfortunately, he did, but Tadashi didn't make a comment about it nor reassure him that it was going to be alright. They didn't have much time. He didn't have much time. Because, unlike Takemichi, he knows what's going to happen next once he doesn't hurry up.

Tadashi took a turn to the right, heading deeper into the forest as the moon's light was starting to get vague. Plus, there was a fog. A white mist surrounded the road on each side, but the torches were still lit, as their light continues to guide their way. Once the car finally stopped near in front of the black spiral gate with flowery carvings on it. "We're here," Tadashi said as he unbuckled his seatbelt before stepping out.

Takemichi did the same and followed suit. Takemichi closed the door beside him as his eyes surveyed the area while Tadashi opens the gate for them. The sound of the wind howling, the hustle of leaves, the hoots of an owl, and the creaking sound of the gate were the only noise Takemichi could hear. It's giving his head mixed feelings and danger signs all over. Takemichi gulped, but he stood firm.

Yes, he is afraid, but Tadashi said that it was very important that he must know, and Takemichi followed him nonetheless. "Let's go in," Tadashi send him a reassuring smile as he tilted his head, directing towards the entryway. Takemichi hesitantly nodded his head and trailed behind Tadashi as they both went in.

Once they entered, behind the gates were brick walls being fortified on the left and right. The pathway was pretty big enough for a car to get in, but how come Tadashi didn't drive them way in?

That's the question that has been lingering on Takemichi's mind for a while. There were flowers all over the place, making this odd petrifying place a bit more life-full. The fog around them was starting to diminish as they continued walking upfront. Takemichi glanced over at the paper bag that Tadashi has been holding ever since they arrived that he also bought from that cafe a while ago.

Takemichi was curious to know what it was inside when he was about to open his mouth to ask Tadashi suddenly stopped in his tracks. Takemichi shut his mouth close and followed Tadashi, also stopping. "Takemichi-kun," Tadashi mentions his name. A sudden chill crawled in Takemichi's spine. Something is definitely gonna bomb him with tons of questions, and he never likes that way every time he changes the future.

"Remember what I said in the car? About Shuji nii-chan and Shi-chan?" Tadashi questioned him. The sudden inquire made Takemichi ponder a bit before nodding his head reluctantly. Tadashi's thin line of his mouth curved into a wistful smile. He started walking in front of Takemichi a few steps more, then stopped a few inches away. Takemichi couldn't see what was in front of Tadashi because of the fog that's covering his line of sight.

But when he stepped a bit more closely, he thought it was just mere rocks, but then, a few steps closer, his eyes could no longer believe what he was seeing. His heart instantly dropped, the hopes and beliefs he had just hours ago about them having a good life instantly vanished into thin air. He couldn't believe it, this has to be a lie. It's impossible. Why them too.

"This... I-It's impossible... Y-You just said..!" Takemichi turned his head on his shoulder to face Tadashi beside him. He couldn't believe it. No, it was hard to believe it. He already lost almost everyone he cared for in this future. He can no longer handle the truth of another dearest friend being sent to death. Tadashi chuckled mournfully, then bent down on his knees in front of the two graves before him. Meeting the same height as theirs before taking out two plastic boxes of pudding from the paper bag.

"I'm sorry I lied to you, Takemichi-kun..." Tadashi said in a whispered tone as he placed the puddings in front of each grave before him. Takemichi was starting to be on the verge of tears. His chest could no longer handle all the deaths at this time. It has to be a dream. He needs to wake up. But no matter how many times he wished for it to be a dream, it was all too real for him to even escape. "Shuji nii-chan and Shi-chan... Were killed..." Tadashi muttered.

"By none other than Mikey..."

I'm gonna post this here again just in case cuz I'm barely surviving my life in this damn internet of mine.😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
230K 9.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...