Florence Pugh Imagines (and o...

Bởi KatieJoyF2004

Imagines of Florence Pugh and her characters :) Florence Pugh Yelena Belova Paige Knight Amy March Dani Also... Xem Thêm

Reqeusts
Wrong has never felt so right- ScarFlo
Forbidden love- Florence
Surrogate- ScarFlo
Reunited- Florence
New life- Yelena
Ms Pugh- Florence
Surrogate (Part 2)- ScarFlo
Moya malen'kaya sestra- YeleNat
Auntie Lena- Yelena
Help⚠️ (Part 1)- Florence
Ignored- ScarFlo
Stay- Florence
Pain⚠️- Yelena
Bowling- Natahsa
Comfort- Yelena
New life (Part 2)- Yelena
Little one- Yelena
Requests
Mommy-sorry- Scarlett
One night- YeleNat
Beach day- YeleNat/You
Find my way back to you- Florence
Mine- Florence
No escape- YeleNat/You
Alternate universe- Yelena/Florence
Fight- Florence
Those days- Florence
The girl next door- Yelena
Pain (Part 2)- Yelena
Merry Christmas- Florence
Older- Scarlett
Stay with me- Yelena
A/N
Not the best chef- YeleNat
Best friends sister- Florence
Protective older siblings- Florence
Gone but never forgotten- Yelena
Her baby- Yelena
Baby- Florence
Guard puppy- Yelena
Accident- ScarFlo
New book
Should have been you- Yelena
Forgotten- Florence
Move out- YeleNat
Lonely- Natasha
New book
The mother you never had- Yelena/Wanda
Roleplay gone wrong- Florence
Sugar baby- Florence
Incorrect quotes
Lonely (Part 2)- Wanda x Yelena x Reader
Traitor- Scarlett
"You came back"- Natasha
Better in time- Scarlett
Lost your chance- Wanda/You x Natasha/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 2)
New book
Her memory lives on in you- Yelena
RIP
Bad day- WandaNat x daughter!reader
New book
My Rose- Florence
Overprotective older sister- WandaNat/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 3)
New book
Help

Professor Maximoff- Wanda

5.4K 202 245
Bởi KatieJoyF2004

You frown down at your test, the fat red 40 staring back at you. You studied your ass off for this exam, but no matter what you do, you can't understand it. Math has never been your strong suit but you always try to pass, to make your parents proud but you never can. You even asked your friends to help you, but no matter how much help you get, you just can't understand math.

"I was very impressed with almost everyone's results with this test, there are a couple who didn't pass but they have the opportunity to retake the test on Monday after school if you would like. That's it for today, class, I'll see you tomorrow." Professor Maximoff dismisses.

Everyone starts to file out of the classroom whilst you hang back, wanting to talk to your teacher.

"Professor?" You also and walk over to her desk.

"Yes, Y/N?" She replies.

"Im not happy with my grade." You frown.

"Remind me of your score." She says.

You blush embarrassedly and look down. "40."

"Oh. Yes, right." Professor Maximoff says and clears her throat. "You just need to study more, Y/N, you'll get it eventually."

"But I don't understand any of it, Professor. I-I studied my ass off for this test." You say confusedly.

"Y/N, the material was really easy. You should be able to do this by now, you're a senior." She sighs.

You frown and look down again, your parents disappointing shouts filling your mind.

Be better.

You're so stupid.

All you are is a disappointment.

I wish I never had you.

Idiot.

I hate you.

You aren't my daughter.

I can't even look at you right now.

Do us a favour and disappear.

"Right. Sorry. I'll do better." You mumble. "Thanks, Professor." You sniff away your tears and walk over to the door.

"Y/N, wait." She calls out.

"It's fine, Miss. I'll do better next time. I'm sorry for disappointing you." You apologise before leaving.

Wanda frowns in shock at how terrified you sounded. She makes a mental note to check in with you tomorrow.

"What took you so long?" Yelena asks when you climb into her car.

"Sorry, just talking to Professor Maximoff about my grade." You tell her.

"Fail again?" She asks sympathetically.

"40." You chuckle dryly.

"Hey, that's better than last time." Yelena cheers.

"By one point, Lena. I'm dumb, let's face it." You say sadly.

"You're not dumb, Y/N. You struggle more than others, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I suck at English, you don't see me crying about it." Yelena shrugs.

"You aren't failing though. I am. Plus, I like your accent." You huff.

Yelena chuckles and starts to drive out of the school. "I know, сука."

You slap her arm which makes her laugh.

"Nat's making chicken Alfredo tonight, wanna come over?" She asks.

You smile. "Yeah."

-----------

"We're home." Yelena calls out when you step into the house.

"Hi, girls. How was school?" Natasha asks as you greet her in the kitchen.

"Eh."

"Meh."

Natasha shakes her head. "So verbal. You know, back in my day, we used words to have a conversation." She teases.

Yelena smiles and nestled herself into her sisters arms, resting against her chest.

"Hi, sweet girl." Natasha coos and kisses her forehead.

"Hi, Mama." Yelena mumbles.

Natasha smiles widely at the team of endearment. Natasha broke her and Yelena out of the red room when Yelena was 10, then she took the girl in and raised her as her own. Sometimes Yelena calls her 'Mama' without even realising, but Natasha loves it. (Nat is like 30 in this)

"How did your test go, Y/N?" Natasha asks as you jump onto the counter next to the stove.

You sigh and shake your head which makes her stroke your hair.

"Maybe we should get you a tutor? Hm?" She asks.

"My parents won't go for it. I've asked." You shrug.

Natasha clenches her jaw. "God your parents are such assholes." She seethes.

You chuckle slightly and nod. "Yup."

Natasha has been like a mother to you ever since you met her and Lena 7 years ago. They know how your parents are to you, but you made them both promise not to do it say anything about it.

"Well, you know you're always welcome here, sweetheart. I gave you a key for a reason, this is your home too." Natasha smiles. It's true, you're here all the time, you even have your own room but you normally tend to stay in Yelena's room.

"Thanks, Nat." You say softly.

"Of course. Now, get out of my kitchen or you can help me cook." She threatens.

You and Yelena quickly rush out of the room, running back in to kiss her cheeks before running back out again, hearing her laugh amusedly.

"Come on, let's go watch 'frozen'." Yelena urges and tugs you up the stairs.

"Again? Lena, we watch 'frozen' all the time!" You whine dramatically.

Yelena pouts at you which makes you groan and roll your eyes.

"Fine, but we're watching 'dirty dancing' after." You tell her.

"Deal."

"Answer the questions on page 37, 38, 39, and 40 for homework. Due next lesson." Professor Maximoff calls out as the bell rings and people start to leave. "Y/N, can I speak to you?"

You frown but nod. "Tell Lena I'll be a few minutes." You tell Kate who nods with a smile.

Everyone else leaves but you stay by your desk. "Yes, Professor?"

"Are you okay, Y/N?" She asks and looks over at you from where she's sat at her desk.

"I'm sorry?"

"Yesterday, you seemed off." She elaborates.

"Oh. Um. I'm fine." You reply with a fake smile.

"Y/N, is everything okay at home?" She asks worriedly.

You gulp thickly. "Yes." You lie.

Wanda frowns and stands up, walking over to you. You shuffle back slightly, scared.

"Are you sure?" She asks softly, her accent sending shivers down your spine.

You gaze up at her, taken away by her beauty. "Yes, Professor."

Wanda reaches her hand up suddenly which makes you flinch away from her violently. Her eyes widen at your reaction, as do yours.

"Y/N?"

"I-I-I don't- you started me, Miss, I'm s-sorry." You stutter nervously.

"Sweetheart, what's going on with you? Your grades are falling dramatically and you look exhausted all the time." Professor Maximoff frowns concernedly.

"I'm fine." You tell her.

Wanda tilts her head and eyes you suspiciously for a moment. "You know if you ever need someone to talk to, or a quiet place to sit, my door is always open, ok?"

You nod. "Yes, Professor. Thank you."

"Ok..." she trails off. "You can go. Have a nice weekend, красивая." She smiles which makes your heart skip a beat. (Beautiful)

Since knowing Yelena, she's taught you Russian so you're fluent in it, something you're sure Professor Maximoff doesn't know about.

Your cheeks flush red and you squeak out a goodbye before rushing out of the room.

You bump into Yelena in the hallway. You grab her shoulder and jump excitedly. "Professor Maximoff called me beautiful!" You squeal.

Yelena frowns. "What?"

"Well, she said 'красивая', but she doesn't know I can speak Russian." You tell her.

Yelena chuckles. "Dude, she's your teacher, you can't date her."

"I know that, but if she asked me, I wouldn't say no. I mean, she's stupid hot." You shrug.

"It's illegal." Yelena scolds.

"I'm 18, plus we graduate in 6 months. I'd only have to be her secret until then." You wiggle your eyebrows which makes her snort.

"Dork." She laughs and ruffles your hair.

"You love me." You grin and throw your arms around her neck.

Yelena rolls her eyes but settles her hands on your hips. "Maybe."

"You're my platonic soulmate, you know that, Lena?" You ask.

The blonde girl shoots you a grin. "Right back at ya."

You pull her in for a hug, tightly wrapping your arms around her. You stand there for a while, just being in each other's embrace. One thing you've learnt about Yelena is that she's the most cuddly person you'll ever meet. Physical touch is her love language.

"Girls, why are we stood in the hallway still?" A familiar accent rings through your ears.

You pull away from Yelena and turn around to face Professor Maximoff, who looks...jealous?

Yelena whines and hugs you from behind, not caring about the teacher standing in front of you.

"Sorry, Professor, we're just leaving." You tell her. "Come on, Lena." You giggle.

Wanda clenches her jaw, shooting daggers at Yelena whilst you're not looking.

You finally get her arms off you, but she looks her arm through yours. You roll your eyes and kiss her cheek.

"Come on, you can give me a lift home." You tell her.

"Gee, thanks, bub." She says sarcastically.

You giggle again. "See you Monday, Professor." You say politely, smiling at her.

"Goodbye, Y/N." She smiles back at you before you tug Yelena down the hall.

You don't notice your teachers eyes following you, glaring at Yelena. She shouldn't be touching what's hers. She'd hate to have to remove Yelena from your life.

You're sat in detention, waiting for the teacher to show up. You and Yelena got caught bunking a couple days ago so you both got detention, but she's got hers another day since she's ill today.

You look up when someone strolls into the room.

"Y/N? I wasn't expecting to see you in detention." Professor Maximoff frowns.

You shrug.

"What did you do?" She asks and shuts the door, setting her folders down on the desk before sitting down.

"Bunking." You reply.

Wanda tuts and shakes her head. "Bad girl."

You internally choke at her words. You gulp thickly and try to hide your blush. Professor Maximoff smirks slightly.

Oh. Two can play this game.

"Professor? Why'd you call me beautiful the other day?" You ask which catches her compound guard.

"W-What?" She stutters.

"You know? We were alone, you were asking how I was, then you told me to have a nice weekend. You called me 'красивая'. Guess you hadn't realised I'm fluent in Russian." You smirk back at her.

"You must of missed heard me." She shakes her head.

You hum. "Maybe. Or maybe, you were calling your student an inappropriate name." You say and stand up.

"Y/N, sit down." Maximoff demands weakly.

"You think I haven't noticed the way you watch me? The way you get so jealous when Yelena touches me. The way your eyes linger on my ass as I walk away from you. You aren't subtle, Professor." You husk and walk round her desk to stand next to her.

"S-Sit down." She whispers.

"Ok." You shrug and slide yourself onto her lap, straddling her which makes her gasp.

"Y/N," she breathes out. "You're playing a dangerous game here."

You smirk. "I like danger."

Wanda's heart pounds in her chest and she resists the urge with everything to bend you over her desk and fuck you until you can't walk.

"Do I make you nervous, Professor?" You ask innocently. "You can touch me, you know? I won't tell anyone."

Wanda can't believe this, she's imagined this moment for months and now that it's finally happening, she can't move.

You grab her hands and guide them to your ass, leaving then there. Wanda gasps quietly, looking up at you with wide eyes and red cheeks.

"Use me, Mommy." You whisper in her ear. "Ruin me." Wandas eyes roll back into her head. "Make me yours."

Wanda snaps, shooting up and bending you over her desk, flipping your skirt up and grabbing her ruler.

"You've been a bad little slut, baby. Do you know what happens to bad girls?" Wanda asks and leans down, biting your ear roughly which makes you gasp.

"They get punished." You moan out when she chuckles darkly in your ear.

"Good girl." She breathes out in your ear.

She stands up, you immediately miss her warmth. You yelp in surprise when her ruler slams against your ass.

"Count them, slut."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

142K 2.4K 62
Scarlett x daughter figure/ nat x daughter figure one shots to cope with my mother issues :)
335K 8.1K 58
Scarlett Johansson / Her Characters x Fem Reader The story/stories that contain in this imagines are either inspired by songs, quotes, depending on...
55.7K 1.3K 21
Lizzie x male reader oneshots! Requests are welcome but please no smut. Started: 5/16/22 Ended: ????
2.5K 42 18
Happy to write almost anything, requests are open! :D I will write Smut 🌶️ Fluff 🌻 Angst 🩸 Family 🫂