captivated βŒ— sunki

By HVNLYWON

After his breakup with Park Sunghoon, Sunoo finds himself joining an online game after his best friend, Jungw... More

CAPTIVATED. 000
BLOND. 001
CRUSH REVEAL. 002
MESSING AROUND. 003
NIGHT. 004
HAN RIVER. 005
NUMBER. 006
STAY. 007
MIDNIGHT THOUGHTS. 008
DINNER. 009
HOLD. 010
MIXED SIGNALS. 011
WITH YOU. 012
SORRY. 013
FIRST LOVE. END
MOONLIGHT. BONUS CHAPTER

MISTLETOE. BONUS CHAPTER

5.4K 331 288
By HVNLYWON

"It's the most beautiful time of the year. Lights fill the streets, spreadin' so much cheer~ I should be playin' in the winter snow. I'ma be under the mistletoe~"

"Ew, who's playing Justin Bieber?"

"How dare you?! This song is iconic."

Sunoo snorts as his friends bicker. Holidays are more exciting as children, and since everybody hasn't been feeling the same vibe toward the holidays and as they've gotten older, their studies have been quite a hindrance for a calm state of mind, Heeseung decides to host a party at his place. What makes it even better is that only a few were in the party: some of Heeseung's classmates like Geonu and his friends for one.

It's been months since Riki and Sunoo started dating. The latter's pink hair fading and Riki's blond hair growing back to their natural color- both matching with a sleek brown. Finally, their hair is resting from the damages of bleach and dye.

They all settle with sweatshirts, knitted vests and shirts with specific hues of red, blue, beige, white, and green. Riki disappeared off with Jake; the two of them excited about some kind of game. Jay and Jungwon are huddled in one beanbag, a seat that was solely only for one- but Jungwon is already seated on Jay's lap as they silently flirt, clingy as ever. Sunoo scoffs at this, 'so shameless!' They really have the audacity to be mushy and lovey-dovey in public. Then again, since before, they weren't new to public display of affection. Heeseung is attending to the guests, probably looking for his boyfriend, Jake, too- but he doesn't know the latter already left with Ni-ki.

"Hyunggg," Sunoo mutters, a pout playing on his face. "Ni-ki left somewhere... Ahh, seriously."

Heeseung sheepishly smiles and rubs the back of his neck, "I don't know where he is, either. And Jakey."

Heaving a sigh, Sunoo tugs on the hem of his red jacket. "I have nothing to do."

"Hm? Well, Jay and Jungwon are here, you guys can watch a movie," Heeseung points at the two who were giggling over a random accessory on Jay's hair. Instinctively, Sunoo scrunches his nose as he looks at them in disbelief.

"No thanks. I'd rather eat Ni-ki's burned pancakes."

Heeseung laughs at this. "You can make some hot chocolate, if you want. The kitchen's empty, I think. We're... uhm," Heeseung looks at the table near them where cups of liquor where placed as the older people in Heeseung's party play games and take shots. "We're doing some adult things," Heeseung clears his throat awkwardly, "now go grab some hot chocolate!!"

"Ah, seriously," Sunoo playfully rolls his eyes and lets Heeseung push him to the direction of the kitchen.

Once he arrived there, the kitchen was big, as luxurious as the other rooms in the house, even. Sunoo sees someone leaning on the counter, a phone in his hand and a cup of warm coffee in the other. As they lock eyes, the guy wearing the red Christmas sweatshirt gives him a small smile. "Hey, Sun."

"Sunghoon hyung," Sunoo slightly bows his head at him. "Why are you here?"

"I got tired with too much social interaction," Sunghoon lightheartedly says.

"Understandable," the smile on Sunoo's face doesn't fade as he goes next to Sunghoon to grab a mug and a packet of hot chocolate with marshmallows. Sunghoon only looks at him from time-to-time, never leaving his position on the counter as he scrolls through his phone. Silence doesn't engulf them as Sunoo grabs every chance he gets to have a small talk, after all, he doesn't wanna make it awkward. Besides, they're good friends and they missed out a lot about what was happening with their lives.

"Sunoo hyung!!!"

"Oh," both Sunghoon and Sunoo chuckle upon hearing Ni-ki's voice. By this time, Sunoo's already done with mixing his hot chocolate. "I'm here!"

It doesn't take long for Ni-ki to enter the kitchen. He stands for a while, his eyes squinting at Sunghoon and something from above their heads. "What's that?" The younger says, his voice sounding deeper, his glare not faltering a bit.

Confused, and perhaps a little surprised, Sunghoon rubs the back of his neck. "What's what?"

Ni-ki doesn't answer, he only continues to stare at the thing above them with a sour look on his face. Sunoo looks at Sunghoon who shrugs his shoulders, and they look up at the same time to see what Riki is pouting and glaring about. Sunghoon snorts when he realizes while Sunoo looks away as though life drained out of his body.

"A mistletoe," Ni-ki scoffs, definitely not having it. "Perfect."

"We didn't even notice-!"

"Uh huh," Ni-ki nods his head, sarcasm dripping all over his tone. He knows that he's sounding like a jealous boyfriend, and he knows that they're only grabbing some warm cups of drinks, but he lets his emotions take over him as he remembers how Sunoo's first kiss has already probably been taken by Sunghoon. Seeing the mistletoe triggered him even more, since it's already a common thought of kisses partaking under the mistletoe- and the idea of his boyfriend, with his ex boyfriend, both together under a mistletoe wasn't really something nice to see.

"I'm out," Sunghoon says as he leaves with his coffee.

"Ni-ki-"

Sunoo was cut off when Ni-ki frowned and turned his back. "Yah, what the hell," Sunoo sighs as Ni-ki leaves, too. A pout on his face, Sunoo decides to just give Ni-ki some space for the meantime as he sits down on the table and drinks his hot chocolate.

sunoo handsome
husband ☹️

jungwon cutie
what's wrong loml?

jungwon cutie
where r u

sunoo handsome
kitchen

sunoo handsome
i need advice

jungwon cutie
whyy what happened? :(

sunoo handsome
bf walked out cus he saw me and sunghoon & we didn't know there was a mistletoe above us

jungwon cutie
oH- 🧍

jungwon cutie
im not sure how to respond

jungwon cutie
ill ask jay hyung

jungwon cutie
ok so jay hyung said it's just cus ni-ki is young yk, it can't be avoided especially if he's overthinking and stuff

jungwon cutie
like he's probs feeling jealous abt the fact that it wasn't him under the mistletoe w u and he's prolly overthinking abt how u and sunghoon hyung r exes :(

jungwon cutie
but yk at the same time he shouldn't be petty like that 😤😤

sunoo handsome
sigh yeaaah ☹️ thank u ily

jungwon cutie
ILYM, ill go there if u want

sunoo handsome
sure 😫

Sunoo stuffs his phone in his pocket and sips on his drink. He knows that Ni-ki won't be too ticked off with it anyway, it won't be a big deal later on. And as if his mind got read by the universe, a figure enters and it's not Jungwon. Ni-ki sighs and sits down beside Sunoo in silence. They stay that way for a while, Ni-ki contemplates what to say, his silence speaking as if he's reflecting on his actions, while Sunoo keeps staring at the mug he was holding, savoring the hot sensation of the liquid on his mouth and the warmth against his fingertips.

The latter then feels Ni-ki rests his head on his shoulder, his hand reaching to hold Sunoo's free one. "I'm sorry."

The older doesn't budge. He only lets Riki hold his hand, giving his fingers a gentle squeeze. "I'm sorry..." Ni-ki sighs, "I shouldn't have acted that way."

"Yeah, you shouldn't have," Sunoo sternly mutters.

"I already apologized to Sunghoon hyung... I'll make it up to you," Ni-ki flashes him a small smile. Yep, he really doesn't care now about the whole mistletoe thing. Sunoo knows the younger already dismissed it.

"How?"

"Remember that one Sunki selca I owe you? I'll willingly take a selca with you now."

Sunoo pouts in thought. "Really?" Ni-ki nods his head. Sunoo purses his lips, "hmm, okay, good offer..."

Ni-ki nods again, his smile forming into a grin as he pokes Sunoo's cheek. "Sayyyy, are you up for it?"

Slowly, a smile makes its way on Sunoo's face, too. "Fine."

"Eyyy. Heh."

⌗ CAPTIVATED !

By the end of the night, Sunoo and Ni-ki both forgot about the small argument they already fixed. As they went to Heeseung to say they're heading home, Heeseung nodded and waved but he pointed at an ornament above their heads.

"Oh," Sunoo blushes when he sees the mistletoe.

"Hyung! How many mistletoes did you put here?" Riki groans.

"A lot," Heeseung giggles. Jake, who was beside him, nods his head with a big smirk.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!"

Now, they've never kissed before. On the lips, at least. They've always been holding hands, or have piggyback rides, or sometimes receive pecks from each other on the cheek or forehead. But kisses on the lips? That mere thought is enough to make Sunoo flustered, and Riki, well, cringe. It's not like he doesn't want to kiss Sunoo. Heck, he wants to, sometimes. It's just that he feels like he isn't ready for that yet- not yet, at least.

Riki quickly places a kiss on Sunoo's cheek, while Sunoo tries to suppress his grin. And with that, Riki gives him a headlock with a smirk on his face.

a/n :: happy holidays :D jealous riki BWAHAAH 😭😭 manifesting sunki selca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 2.2K 44
"Enough with that bullshit, why were you following me in the first place?" "I-i wasn't following you, I was simply going to the bathroom." Sunoo trie...
199K 11.5K 43
❝it's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!❞ - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...
96.9K 5.5K 15
Ni-ki fell in love with a mysterious boy, Sunoo, who has a crush on Ni-ki but is unaware of his feelings. Ni-ki starts professing his love for Sunoo...
11.7K 772 20
Sunghoon and Sunoo's breakup wasn't the prettiest. But... Sunghoon got over it. At least, he thought he did. He's not so confident when he meets him...