Journey with Your Intuition

Oleh thewalkingportal

"Some people call this hearing the voice of God, others describe it as a knowing, but universally, we know it... Lebih Banyak

Preface
Chapter 1: Detox, Releasing the Baggage.
Chapter 3: Being Authentic
Chapter 4: Slow Down
Chapter 5: Gratitude, Appreciate What You Have.
Chapter 6: Focus
Chapter 7: Follow Yours and Others Will Too!
Chapter 8: Living up to Your Standards
Chapter 9: Haters and Adversity
Chapter 10: My Darkest Moment
My Final Note to You

Chapter 2: Accepting Who You Are

18 1 0
Oleh thewalkingportal

In the serene embrace of a misty morning, I awoke feeling a benevolent presence watching over me. Haunting music played from my girlfriend's room, adding to the intrigue.

Curiosity led me to reach for my journal, and suddenly, a child's voice shattered the silence, urgently pleading, "Help us!" In a vision, a young girl stood in vast, green fields, their collective gaze fixed upon me.

Bewildered, I asked, "What do you mean?"

"Don't hide your gift; embrace your true self," she implored. "You have the power to help us. We've been watching you, and we love you immensely."

Her words, infused with knowledge of my struggles, resonated deeply. Ridicule and misunderstanding held no true significance. "I understand the challenge," she continued. "But we're incredibly proud of you. Embrace your true self without shame. You can guide us, and we'll be here to support you."

Relief washed over me, and for the first time, someone truly grasped my tumultuous journey. "Thank you," I exclaimed. "Who are you? What's your name?"

She emerged more clearly—blonde hair, a youthful face. "My name is Emilyn," she whispered. "Well, thanks again. Truly!"

Though no words came, I felt understood and healed. Later, I listened to 'True Colors,' celebrating the beauty of revealing one's authentic self. This discovery ignited newfound confidence, and my heart and mind embarked on a journey of healing and growth.

Embracing yourself is vital. It grants the freedom to be uncertain, accepting and loving yourself. No one should make you feel wrong for being you. Self-acceptance signals your subconscious to unlock and nurture talents, essential for intuition. Remember, you are never alone on this journey of self-discovery and acceptance.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.6K 84 8
It's been almost two years since Queen Serena suddenly disappeared and has been presumed dead and the kingdom of Kalos is in ruin without her. Ash ha...
14.9K 850 15
كاتبه مبتدئه أول روايه لي واتمّنى ان تنّال إلى اعجابكم كُتِبت بقلم الكاتبه:جنى الفيصل ✍🏻
24.1K 2.2K 99
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
93.3K 9.2K 85
In the face of the powerful, young and roguishly handsome landlord Choudhary Shah-Nawaz Qureshi, only Mehar-Bano was the one to oppose his patriarcha...