Fields of Gold (MYG)✔️

By AmandaAcheron

MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be... More

Author's Note
~Five years into the Future~
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, etc etc etc
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
34+35
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
~Epilogue~

Part 60

405 26 1
By AmandaAcheron

That night you fought your hair for twenty minutes trying to get it to feel normal again before you finally gave in and dumped a mask on it. Throwing you hair up in a messy bun on your head you finally were able to change into comfy clothes and go find the guys.

It was suspiciously quiet in the living room, so you wandered back down the hall to the studio, but the lights were off. Frowning, you put your hands on your hips and wandered back to the living room before calling out.

"Is anyone home still," you yelled, and three heads popped out of the guest suite.

"We're in here Jagiya," said Yoongi and you headed down the hall. When you got to the door you stopped and stared. It looked like Louis Vuitton himself had come in and thrown up all over the room. There were so many clothes you could barely make out furniture shapes.

You blinked and turned to the culprit.

Taehyung shrugged.

"I buy what I like, Noona," he said, and you laughed before walking into the suite.

Stepping delicately around different piles of clothes you angled towards Tae and gave him a hug.

"For a man who loves to live in oversize shirts and comfy pants, I am baffled by the amount of clothes you own," you teased, and he had the grace to blush.

"Tae and Hobihyung pick out most of our clothes (Y/N)," said Jimin from the other side of the bed, and Yoongi nodded.

"We have stylists, but they set stuff out and we get to pick some of what we like, and Tae and Hoba help with that these days," said Yoongi.

You looked around the room again and looked back at Jimin and Yoongi. You slung one arm around Tae in a half hug.

"Sorry kiddo, this won't all fit in my car, let alone on the plane. How are you going to get this home?" You were astounded by the mountainous piles and Tae laughed.

"Noona, we're going to ship some of it home tomorrow, that's why we're sorting it now," said Tae and Jimin nodded.

"We wanted to leave some of it here for next time, but Yoongi said you hadn't decided what to do with the apartment yet," said Jimin as he bent to start folding the pile at his feet again.

You looked at Yoongi and he coughed delicately, and you froze. That was usually one of his tells that he had something to say that he didn't want to. You turned to Tae and found him already looking at you with one eyebrow raised. You tried to imitate it, and he laughed, and you both turned back to Yoongi and waited.

"Well, I haven't talked to (Y/N) yet so I didn't want to say anything," started Yoongi and you thought both of your eyebrows were raised up now.

Yoongi weaved his way through the pile of clothes and reached for your hand and drew you out into the hallway.

"Go help Jimin," said Yoongi to Tae, as he dragged you into your office and shut the door.

You stared at Yoongi, and he started to pace. Finally, you reached out and took his wrist and tugged him into a hug. His arms wrapped around your waist, and you stood together for a bit. You leaned back to see his face and he smiled.

"It's nothing bad, I just did it without asking you first and feel bad about it," he hedged, and you tilted your head in question.

"I think it's important for you to be with your family," he started, and you drew back a bit. This was not where you thought this conversation was going.

"My family? Yoongi, you want me to stay in Chicago?" you asked confused, and Yoongi started and looked down at you and shook his head.

"No, no, I'm messing this up and it's not messy. Sorry Babygirl," he said and took a breath before continuing, "I bought the penthouse."

You stared at him and watched the grin break across his face at your expression.

"I'm sorry you what?" You thought you'd heard him but...

Yoongi's gummy grin was huge as he smiled down at you.

"I wanted us to have a base in the US next to your family. Joon and I have been looking at places in the US for a while now even before I came for the movie, but he wanted Texas and I liked Vegas best. But he and I have talked, and we think Chicago is best because we can hop to wherever we need to from here, so it's centrally located to be our BTS base in America," he said and through your shock you could feel your own grin forming. Yoongi raised his hands and tucked your hair behind your ear before continuing.

"Now that I have you, and your family is here, we have a reason to pick Chicago instead of the other places we were looking," he said and drew you tighter into his arms. You wound your arms around his neck, and you knew your smile was huge.

"So, I bought this place, so we always have a home here Babygirl. That's why Jimin and Tae were talking about leaving clothes here when they leave because then we'll always be ready when we fly in, all seven of us." He leaned down and drew you into a kiss and you had a moment to think of nothing but Yoongi before he drew back again.

"I'm sorry I did it without talking to you first, I wanted to surprise you," he said, and you shook your head.

"It's a lovely surprise anyways Yoongi, and it's your money," you started, but he leaned down to kiss you again.

"But it's our home," he said, and you melted. Your arms tightened of their own accord, and you hugged Yoongi before he said anything else.

Tae chose that moment to open the door to the office.

"Newlyweds," he called from the door and you both turned to stare at him.

"We think we have a plan to packing, but we need boxes. Noona, do you have any packing tape in this place," said Tae.

Yoongi frowned at him.

"Knocking is a thing Taehyungssi," said Yoongi and Tae waved it away.

"If I had to knock everytime I saw you two kissing, I'd sound like a drum machine by now," said Tae and you could feel your blush creep up your face. He wasn't wrong exactly.

Yoongi frowned at him again, and you laughed. Standing on your tiptoes you reached up to kiss Yoongi on the cheek before pushing on him gently, so he'd let you go.

"Let's go find you some boxes and tape so we can clean up your... explosion," you said to Tae.

"It's just one closet, Noona," Tae whined as he followed you out of the room.

Yoongi walked out of the office to find Jimin standing in the door to their suite. He looked at Yoongi and Yoongi nodded. Jimin nodded back slowly.

"I told you it'd be ok Hyung," said Jimin.

Yoongi shrugged.

"I don't want to make any missteps Jiminie, it's still new. And it feels fast still," said Yoongi as he turned to Jimin. "Amazing, but fast, I don't want to fuck this up like last time."

Jimin turned to Yoongi and put his hand on Yoongi's arm.

"Hyung," he said and paused until Yoongi turned to look at him. "You didn't fuck up anything in that relationship, she sank her own ship. I don't see any of the meanness that was apparent in Subin from the beginning. (Y/N) is nothing like her," said Jimin.

Yoongi looked like he was going to argue, but Jimin cut him off.

"Hyung, Subin was a stone-cold bitch," said Jimin harshly. "She hated everyone who saw her true self and did everything she could to latch onto anyone who could help her star rise. It's not your fault she couldn't sing or act or model, everyone who saw her could see through her, but you loved her and couldn't see it until the end."

Yoongi grimaced but nodded and Jimin went on.

"It's not like that this time. You two came together so fast, but even on the Saturday calls, we could see that (Y/N) wasn't like Subin, Hyung. But we were worried enough to come visit," said Jimin and Yoongi turned to look at him fully.

"You're here cause you and Tae lost the bet to come make sure I wasn't doing anything stupid," asked Yoongi and Jimin shook his head no, but stepped closer to Yoongi and slung an arm around his shoulders.

"We wanted to make sure you were ok, you are our Hyung, and we thought if things went bad, it would be better if someone was here to help," said Jimin quietly and Yoongi sighed heavily.

"(Y/N) is lovely and she loves you Yoongihyung," said Jimin smiling. Everyone can see that, it's on her face for the world to see and even on yours when you look at her. It's not you I'm worried about now, it's her," he finished quietly, and Yoongi turned to him.

"When we get back," Yoongi started and Jimin nodded.

"I don't know how she'll react to the constant attention Hyung; she seems a very private person. And you know as well as I do that Subin will try to stir up shit for you if she can." Jimin frowned briefly then turned to clap Yoongi on the shoulder again.

"But if I know (Y/N) and I think I do after this month of getting to know her, she'll fight alongside you Yoongissi," said Jimin and Yoongi lifted his head to look at Jimin in the darkened hallway. "I think the two of you will be able to handle pretty much anything Subin, or anyone else will put in front of you," he finished, and Yoongi smiled briefly.

"That's what I think too Jiminie," said Yoongi and Jimin smiled back.

"Hwaiting," said Jimin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...
11.2K 1K 59
You kept walking without looking back. Your shoulders were slightly shaking because you tried to hold your tears. Yoongi followed you quietly. You un...
46.8K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
371K 15.7K 59
"You don't understand!" Shouted out Jimin in frustration while a soft pant left his lips as the boy stopped right in his tracks to rest at the trunk...