Fields of Gold (MYG)✔️

By AmandaAcheron

MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be... More

Author's Note
~Five years into the Future~
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, etc etc etc
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
34+35
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
~Epilogue~

Part 57

446 25 2
By AmandaAcheron

You walked into the dimly lit studio and settled into your nest on Yoongi's couch while the boys sat together at the studio chairs and listened to the battle plans form, for that's what it sounded like to you.

You'd watched Yoongi put together his songs before, but obviously he wasn't trying to add in a duet and a harmony and whatnot. Plus, most of the time he wasn't talking out loud when he was planning anyways.

You were fascinated by how much planning went into a song before they even got music or lyrics, although Yoongi had assured you that sometimes it was just go in and get on the mic and let it come out. But most BTS songs had to be planned like this so that all seven of them fit in, so they were more used to doing planning like this.

You grabbed your notepad from the side of the couch and looked down at the lists you had been working on the last time you were in here. Turning to a fresh page you started dividing the page into multiple sections for what you would want to prep for moving to Korea.

Questions for Yoongi, your job, having to pack up your books again, what to do with the penthouse, how to tell Katia and Derek, what to make for the dinner you'd be having while you invited them over to tell them, what weather in Korea was like, what kind of shoes to pack... Your list of questions without answers kept growing.

You looked up at as someone sat on the couch and saw Tae watching Jimin fondly, as Jimin walked over to the mic in the corner. Taehyung turned and saw you watching the two of them and smiled.

"What do you think of my Jiminie, Noona? Isn't he wonderful?" said Tae.

Yoongi leaned over from his console and interrupted.

"Jimin is her other bias," he teased, and you sat up to interject but Tae started laughing.

"He is everyone who has eye's bias, (Y/N), don't worry about it," said Tae and you reached over to hug him.

Sticking your tongue out at Yoongi, you turned and told Tae the truth.

"Actually, VMin is my other bias, Tae. You guys are my couple goals," you announced and was surprised and touched when Tae started to blush and reached out an arm to hug you back.

~Author's Note~

That's a big duh if you hadn't figured that out btw

VMin IS couple goals.

Don't @me

Yoongi stuck his tongue out at you right back, then turned back into Min Yoongi, best producer ever and looked at Jimin who was standing in the opposite corner of the room where Yoongi had set up soundproof curtains and a mic, a music stand and a stool to sit on.

You listened as Yoongi found a slower beat he liked, and Jimin started tapping out 8 counts with his feet. He asked Yoongi to speed it up a little and they played with it until Jimin found what he was looking for.

You smiled in reflex to hear Jimin's gorgeous voice ring through the small room. The song started slow and seemed to build up. Jimin built in his part and then came back over to stand behind Yoongi as they played it back and played with it some more.

When it was Tae's turn, you had an idea, so you excused yourself and ran over to your room and dug through the bottom of the closet. You checked to make sure it had working batteries and then came back to the studio.

As Tae started his turn at the mic, you dug out your ARMY bomb from where you'd hidden it and started bouncing along to the rhythm of Tae's singing. He must have seen the lights even with his eyes closed because he opened them to watch you bop in place and smiled hugely, but kept singing.

Jimin saw and sat next to you on the couch, and you took turns silently cheering Tae as he sang.

Yoongi paused what he was doing at one point and turned to look at you and Jimin, who still held the bomb in his hand but thrust it back into your hands when Yoongi turned around. You tried out your innocent as Jimin face and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Normally I'd kick you out for interfering in the song, but he actually sounded better after you started, keep it up tiny ARMY," and turned back to the console and moved his finger in a circular motion, telling Tae he was going to start again.

You and Jimin looked at each other and gave a huge sigh of relief and then broke into quiet giggles. Tae raised his arms in a victory cheer and Jimin took the bomb back and started his cheer section again when the music started.

Tae finished up his piece for now and Jimin handed you back the bomb while he went to go conference in about where the song was going so far.

Yoongi leaned over and stole a pen from your collection and grabbed his own notebook from the back shelf, dropping a kiss on your lips as he did so. You grinned and watched him as his hand flew across the page, pausing now and again to listen to Jimin and Tae argue about some harmony they wanted.

When Yoongi got up to do his piece on the mic you got your bomb out again. He laughed when he saw you sitting tiny on the couch with the bomb. You knew your heart was in your eyes when you watched him go from your wonderful Yoongi into SUGA and listened to him drop his verse. Jimin and Tae sat next to you on the couch. Tae looked at Jimin and grinned and Jimin turned to you and winked. You were a little confused but when Tae lifted his arms and put them down quickly, and Jimin followed suit, you agreed to make a tiny wave and lifted your arms as well. As soon as you put your arms down, Tae lifted his again and you went through your tiny ARMY wave while Yoongi rapped his lyrics.

Until he saw what you were doing and started to crack up. Then all three of you got in trouble for making him laugh mid verse. Yoongi stole your bomb and put it on his console, but you saw that every time he looked at it, he smiled, and you thought it might have a new home now.

You went back to your list as you listened to the three of them argue about something before Tae tapped you on the shoulder.

"Noona, can we ask a favor please," he said, and you put down your pen and notebook and looked up. Yoongi looked upset, but Jimin looked determined, and you figured whatever had happened it was Jimin and Tae's idea, and Yoongi was humoring them. You looked at Jimin and Tae and nodded.

"Of course, what do you need, lunch?" you were confused about what they wanted from you but figured it was either food or to judge a rock paper scissors game, which you had done several times now.

Jimin blushed and answered.

"No, (Y/N), nothing like that. We need another voice. Will you join in with us on the chorus?"

You sat still and blinked a few times. Resisting the urge to go clean out your ears you leaned around Jimin and looked at Yoongi who was starting a slow grin.

"I'm sorry, I had a small psychotic break just now, I think, and didn't hear what you said you wanted for lunch?" You were positive what you thought you heard was just wrong.

Tae grinned and Jimin repeated himself.

"We need another voice, and I know you can sing (Y/N), we've heard you while you were cleaning and whatnot around the apartment. We just need a voice to see if we're on the right track," he said, and you shook your head no.

Nope nope nope.

This was obviously a fever dream. Who knew when you'd fallen into this coma, but obviously things weren't going well for you, and your brain was providing nice imagery until your demise.

In your denial, you heard Yoongi laugh and Tae tugged your arm until you were standing.

"Please Noona, we need another voice for this harmony until Kookie is out," he said, and you stared at him hard.

Jimin recognized you were softening, and immediately stuck his face in yours.

"Please Noona," he said, and you were almost ready to buy it. He never called you that, but the patented Jimin is an angel look was on his face and you weren't sure this was a horrible prank.

"Sus Jiminssi," you said frowning, and he grinned at you.

You turned to Yoongi, and he laughed. He stood up and came over and kissed you.

"I've heard you too Babygirl, and you're pretty good. Help us out here please if you don't mind?" and you crumbled in the face of Yoongi's pout.

You allowed Tae to drag you over to the corner with the mic and then froze. Jimin shoved the lyrics they wanted in your hands, and you realized you had no idea how to sing. Or read for that matter. You were suddenly ridiculously overwhelmed by the idea that you were about to sing in front of BTS.

Yoongi looked up and realized you were having a total deer in the headlights moment and walked back across the floor to take your hands.

"Breathe Babygirl," he said and smiled. You realized you hadn't done that for a bit and thought it sounded like good advice. You gasped for air, Jimin turned and looked at your face slightly horrified and Tae started to laugh.

"Noona, you know us by now, it's not like we're new here, we've heard your voice before" said Tae and he hugged you again. And you realized he was right. If you could sit next to them giggling about the all the towels on the kitchen floor from their own bath adventures, then you could stand with your little brothers when they asked you a favor.

You felt a hand slip into yours and looked over to see Jimin had taken one of your hands from Yoongi and was giving it a squeeze.

"Just a chorus with us, please (Y/N)," he said with his normal Jimin smile and you nodded slowly.

You looked at the lyrics in your hand again and Yoongi squeezed your hand. He smiled and you smiled back slowly before watching him head back to the console.

"Jiminssi, lets go once without her so she can listen and figure out the beat," said Tae.

Jimin put his arm around your waist and Tae followed suit until you were folded into the middle. You stood in front of the mic and finally closed your eyes to listen better. When they finished, you looked at Yoongi.

"Is it ok if you do that once more, please?" You asked and the guys all nodded.

You closed your eyes and felt the beat of the music through your socks and listened to Jimin and Tae sing so effortlessly. No wonder Yoongi always had the music up so loud, you thought to yourself

You waited until you were comfortable and then started to sing when Jimin squeezed your waist. You felt Tae's hand on your hip tapping out the rhythm to the song, the same as your foot was tapping and you heard their voices melt into yours. Hopefully covering up some of the bits that weren't quite right, you thought to yourself.

The music stopped and you opened your eyes to see Yoongi frantically moving things at his console. Without looking up, he raised his hand and spun it in a circle and the music started again, it seemed a little faster, but you shrugged. Tae started tapping the new faster beat against your hip and your foot started the same.

When it was time for you to join in, Jimin squeezed your waist again and your voice came out strongly. You were pleased when it didn't sound immediately like a dying frog and the music didn't stop at the sheer awfulness of your voice.

This time when you opened your eyes after the music stopped, it was to see Yoongi standing in front of you smiling.

"You did good Babygirl, I think we've got what Jimin was looking for," he said and Jimin and Tae gave a tiny cheer before folding you into a four-way hug.

Jimin and Tae let go, and headed back to the console, but Yoongi stood with you in his arms for a moment.

"I think I know something you can do when we get to Korea Babygirl," he said with his eyebrows lifted. You shook your head no as your brain worked out where he was going. Not a chance in hell did you want to do this again, that was terrifying. Yoongi laughed when he saw you shake your head and cupped your face in his hands to stop the shaking.

"Oh yes, I know exactly what I'm going to recommend," he said, and you opened your mouth to say no out loud, but Yoongi took the opportunity to lean in and kiss you until you were certain your brain had slid out your ears to puddle on the ground.

Jimin and Tae groaned from the console, and you broke off your kiss just in time to hear Tae ask Jimin how long the newlywed phase lasted. Jimin giggled before he pointed out that their newlyweds weren't even married yet and you heard Tae groan again.

You looked back at Yoongi, to see if he'd heard Jimin's words and he smiled at you and drew you in for another soft kiss.

"I think we have a new discussion for later," said Yoongi and your heart melted at the idea of that discussion when he combined it with the soft sweet kiss you received after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
15.9K 1.2K 32
Being an actor has always been your dream. Pursuing it meant many things - leaving the town where you grew up, distancing yourself from your family t...
2.2K 143 26
Lee Y/N has had a hard life from the beginning. After having to grow up as a rogue, it's safe to say she's tired of her life and doesn't know how muc...
135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...