Fields of Gold (MYG)✔️

By AmandaAcheron

MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be... More

Author's Note
~Five years into the Future~
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, etc etc etc
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
34+35
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
~Epilogue~

Part 55

445 28 1
By AmandaAcheron

You were slow to wake up when you felt the car hit the brakes, and heard Tae curse. It must not have been the first time because Jimin was whisper yelling at him to be quiet. You sat up or tried to, but Yoongi's arms were around you too tight.

Your back was going to make some very unhappy noises as soon as you sat up so you pushed harder against Yoongi before he finally let you sit up a bit. You bit back a moan but couldn't hide the crunchy noises your shoulders made as you sat up and Jimin turned around from the front seat and smiled at you.

"Hey (Y/N), you're awake again! You feeling a little better now? We're almost back to the city but there must be an accident up ahead," said Jimin and you watched out the front window as Tae inched forward again.

You squinted against the glare from the other cars trying to figure out what exit you were at and were very happy to realize you were indeed almost at the exit to get off the toll road and back onto side streets.

A tug on your hand made you turn and look at the man beside you who was also looking like he had been trying not to make noises as he sat up.

You leaned over and whispered in his ear, "It's hell to get old Yoongi," and he smiled at you before wincing once more as he sat all the way up from where he was leaning against the door.

"I think when we get back to the apartment, we will take a bath and take some headache medicine and take naps," said Yoongi definitively. You smiled and nodded in agreement. You felt like you'd fought a war since you left the house this morning, and it wasn't even dinner time yet.

Your eyes drifted closed again as you tried to sit up and stretch out your back until you felt Yoongi take your hand in his and you opened your eyes again to see the familiar sight of the parking garage in front of you.

Tae expertly pulled the car into the assigned space in the garage and parked. You took a deep breath and attempted to not make any horrific noises when your back stretched from getting out of the car.

Tae patted you on the back as the four of you headed towards the elevator that would take you to the penthouse level.

"I like your car (Y/N) it's very smooth," said Tae and you appreciated his willingness to distract you until you got upstairs. You talked about the difference between Japanese and Korean cars, before Jimin chimed in about his 911. You rolled your eyes and smiled.

"It's a nice car (Y/N)!" exclaimed Jimin and you nodded.

"It's an amazing car Jimin, but how often are you home to drive it?" You questioned and Yoongi chuckled.

"You did complain about how much it costs to keep it in storage Jiminie," said Yoongi and you caught Jimin's pout out of the corner of your eye.

"I'm sure it matches all your best outfits Jimin," you teased and Jimin smiled.

"Enhances (Y/N), my car enhances and makes all my choices look better," said Jimin. Tae smiled and leaned over and hugged Jimin, mindful of the security cameras in the elevators.

"I look good in it too he means," said Tae and you giggled. Yoongi watched you laugh while the boys started to tease each other, and you were hopeful your heart would start to lighten up a bit.

The elevator dinged and you exited and found that Yoongi already had the door keys in hand, eager to be inside. You all walked in, hung up coats and changed into house shoes before Jimin and Tae smiled at each other.

"Hyung we're going to let you and Noona have the afternoon to yourselves," said Tae and Jimin stepped over and wrapped you in a hug.

"If you need us, you have only to text (Y/N)," whispered Jimin in your ear. Then he stepped back and grabbed Tae's hand and tugged him down the hall to their suite.

You felt Yoongi step behind you and his arms came around your waist. You smiled to feel him and turned in his arms. Drawing his head down to your lips, you kissed his lips softly. His arms tightened around you, but he didn't make any other moves.

"I love you Min Yoongi," you whispered as you twined your arms around his neck and played with the hair at the back of his neck.

Yoongi smiled at you and simply lifted your hips in his hands until your legs wrapped around his waist. He walked towards the bedroom, and you were happy to just hold on and enjoy, pressing tiny kisses around his face and leaning into breath against his ears and torment the sensitive skin there. Yoongi walked into the bedroom and kicked the door shut behind him. As he walked past the fireplace, you reached over to turn it on low, but Yoongi surprised you and kept walking past the bed.

He turned towards the bathroom and let your legs slide down his until your feet were on the floor again. He cupped your face in his hands and kissed you deeply until you could remember nothing but Yoongi.

You felt his hands on your sweater and lifted your arms over your head for him to take off. He watched your eyes as he rubbed his hands up and down your arms before leaning in to kiss you again.

When he stepped back from the kiss a second time he smiled and reached for the cupboard holding all your towels. You caught the hint and started the water running into the tub. You got it as hot as Yoongi usually wanted to tolerate and then went to look for the bubbles you wanted. You poured them in and watched the waterfall spout pouring water in the tub until movement from Yoongi caught your eye again.

He'd taken off his jacket and was taking his shirt off, allowing you a glimpse of some of your favorite skin. You saw his slippers were off and the snap on his jeans was undone and your brain suddenly had an entire agenda of its own and that was only the need to get your hands and mouth on your man.

Yoongi saw you ogling him and smirked, waiting next to the tub for you to get your fill. When your eyes rose to meet his finally, you blushed as seeing his smirk and his laugh as he pulled you up from the edge of the tub made your heart ease again.

Laughing at yourself you rose up on your tip toes and wrapped your arms around Yoongi's neck. He twisted his head a bit and placed soft wet kisses against the side of your neck up to your ear, before whispering, "Babygirl, you have on way too many clothes," and proceeded to help take them off.

You were panting before Yoongi finished, but he held back and held your hand while you stepped into the tub, like he was escorting you someplace fancy. You sat down in the warm water and watched the steam rise between you. You leaned on the edge of the tub and shut the water off and waited for Yoongi to get rid of his jeans and jump in with you.

You started at his toes and your eyes worked all the way up. You didn't stop when you saw him move his hand towards his jeans and waited until his eyes were on yours. You licked your lips and his jeans hit the floor of the bathroom and he kicked them out of the way before stepping into the tub behind you.

He hissed as he hit the water and you thought perhaps it was a bit too warm for Yoongi, but he settled into the backrest and drew you back against him.

For a moment neither of you said anything, and you simply enjoyed each other's company and the peace and quiet of your own space.

"Jimin is right, we need one of these when we're in Korea," mumbled Yoongi and you smiled.

"The bathroom Yoongi? After everything that happened this morning, you want to talk about the bathtub?" You broke into giggles and couldn't stop yourself when you felt Yoongi laughing behind you.

Yoongi drew you onto his lap and you twisted to see his face. He cupped your face with the hand that wasn't around your waist and waited for you to look at him again.

"I was so worried (Y/N), I just didn't know how to start the conversation, so I just kept putting it off," said Yoongi but you raised your own hand and put it on his lips. He kissed your fingers and you smiled for him.

"I need to apologize too, I said if something was wrong, we'd talk, but I did everything I could BUT talk to you about how I was feeling Yoongi. I'm really sorry that's not what I wanted at all, but I was worried about... everything," you finished sadly.

Yoongi sighed and gathered you close, so that your head rested on his shoulder, and you could bury your face into the skin of his neck.

"I think Babygirl, we were both worried about the same things, so we should talk about them and make sure. But" and here he pushed a little so you sat up again until you looked at him, "I love you (Y/N). I want you in my life. But a lot of my life happens in Korea right now. Jimin and Tae and I and Hoba have been working to figure out how to incorporate more of you in my life when we get to Korea," he said, and your eyes started to water by themselves again.

You smiled through the tears that were welling in your eyes and leaned over to kiss Yoongi again. You sat up and took a deep breath. If he could do it, so could you.

"Yoongi, I love you. I want to be with you, I want you to be in my life and I want to be a part of yours. I know that life with an idol can seem impossible, so I've been talking to Jimin and Tae a little, and Jin offered to set up a meeting with his wife when I come to visit, and their help is wonderful." You took another deep breath to steady yourself.

"You didn't say anything, so I wasn't sure you wanted me to be there, so I wasn't really agreeing to anything they said," you looked at Yoongi's shoulder as you said the words and heard Yoongi draw in a swift breath, so you hurried to finish.

You lifted your head and looked into Yoongi's eyes. He looked alarmed and you wanted to get this part over with.

"Yoongi, I asked Miso about job vacancies at HYBE-Seoul," you blurted out quickly and Yoongi's face went through a huge number of changes. He started to smile, and you knew you had to get the rest of it out.

"I also asked Sung-Jin to recommend me a place to stay in Seoul for six months, Yoongi. Because I would do whatever it takes to figure out what I need to do in order to be with you."

You tried to finish but ended up with your lips covered with Yoongi's. That deep drugging kiss had an essence of desperation about it, and you weren't sure it wasn't your own feelings trying to crawl outside of your stomach. You were absorbed in Yoongi and tasting him again until he picked you up in the water and you straddled his lap, knees on either side of his hips. When you moved your ear caught the splash of water on the floor and you sat up through the kiss.

"Yoongi! The water!" You exclaimed looking over the tub causing it to splash even more.

Yoongi laughed and leaned back against the headrest as you tried to lean over without spilling more water to see where you had kicked off your jeans, since you thought your phone was still in your pocket.

"Jagiya," said Yoongi raising a hand. You followed his fingers to a pile of clothes over by the door and sank in relief when you saw he'd put your phone on the counter when you weren't paying attention.

You settled back in the tub and Yoongi's hands reached into your hair to cup the back of your neck and draw you down into a kiss. For a long time after that you didn't even hear the splash of water against the floor above the moans and whimpers that issued from your own mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...
24.1K 1.6K 76
MYGFF BOOK 2:3 "When someone talks about the five stages of grief, it's pretty simple. Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and finally Acceptance...
2.2K 143 26
Lee Y/N has had a hard life from the beginning. After having to grow up as a rogue, it's safe to say she's tired of her life and doesn't know how muc...
29.4K 1.6K 9
"I need-a muse." "And you think I can help you with that?" "I have no idea if this could work. But what I do know is that I am going to need you th...